Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

Alot of persons want to come to america, and they will do something to get right here just because of what THEY believe america can offer you to them. catholic singles nj The main target demographics of OurTime are users aged above 50 years. Refusing to discuss your guide to discover a woman go over distinctive subjects. get laid in amman My sister met her bf by way of ok cupid.

best casual hookup sites

As a extremely educated, career oriented woman, seeking for a severe relationship, what are some of the extra preferred dating well known apps that I should really We normally advise against replying to people posting on Singapore forums when posting from Indian ISPs. big island hawaii dating sites I m prepared to leave, but when I open the front door, I realize my dumb ass didn t verify the climate. If you re currently preparing for second date ideas, this may possibly be a very good question to ask on a initial date. estonia dating website EliteSingles is on the pricier side when it comes to chat web pages, beginning at £24.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/7/2009 11:12:13 AM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

horsin
Wilmore, KY
70, joined Mar. 2007

Just curious if anybody has been stood up by some one on this site.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/7/2009 12:47:45 PM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  
knighthawk75
Scottsville, KY
42, joined Dec. 2008

Yes I have and it pissed me off.I drove 75 miles to meet her then when I got there I knocked on the door of the address she gave me and the people there said no one by that name lived there.

9/7/2009 2:05:03 PM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

startinovr
Paris, KY
61, joined Jan. 2009

I've never been stood up, but sure have been disappointed, thats not the right word, shocked is more accurate. Profile and guy definitely not the same!

9/8/2009 10:27:10 AM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

horsin
Wilmore, KY
70, joined Mar. 2007

Hi startinovr.How did you deal with it.Did you hang around? Or,did you leave immediately.

This happened to me awhile back.Before I could meet the person.I found out I had been
talking with his 18 yr old son.He had posted a pic/profile of his dad & was pretending
to be him.I had a gut feeling I wasn't talking with a older man from the beginning.

9/8/2009 10:35:36 AM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

horsin
Wilmore, KY
70, joined Mar. 2007

Hey knighthawk75.Did you ever hear from that person again?Are they still on this site?
Sorry that happened to you.That was a real heartless thing to do to someone.But you know
what they say.What goes around comes around.Maybe they will get what they deserve in the end.

9/19/2009 6:56:46 AM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

babiiegirl818
Cincinnati, OH
26, joined Sep. 2009

yes ive got stood before on this site. we were suppose to go to the movies and hang out i callled him before i left home and he said he was on his way. i then called him once i got to the movie theater and he said he could not make it... after i was already there and waiting for 10 to 15 minutes waiting on him to show, he all a sudden cant make it

9/20/2009 11:34:58 AM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

horsin
Wilmore, KY
70, joined Mar. 2007

Hey babiegirl.I can't believe he answered the phone when you called.Had you seen him
before?If not, I bet he wasn't who his profile said he was.Down with all those games.

9/20/2009 4:37:09 PM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

doug381970
Woodbine, KY
47, joined Sep. 2009

NO NOT YET LOL IM NEW TO THIS,

9/21/2009 12:27:00 PM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

horsin
Wilmore, KY
70, joined Mar. 2007

Quote from doug381970:
NO NOT YET LOL IM NEW TO THIS,
Have you ever been stood up...ever?

9/25/2009 5:06:27 PM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

6packdude
Paris, KY
26, joined Sep. 2009

To tell the truth i was stood up once not on this site but in real life i meet this girl she gave me her nuber we made a date then i went their and she wasnt their so i waited cause that song waiting on a woman by brad paisley lol but she still never showed then she called the next day and asked me where i was?
true story

9/27/2009 5:53:17 PM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  
denise_wooley20
Somerset, KY
64, joined Sep. 2009

no but never met anyone I am hoping I meet someone and hope he don't stand me up

9/28/2009 10:04:08 AM Have you ever been stood up by anybody on this site  

horsin
Wilmore, KY
70, joined Mar. 2007

Quote from denise_wooley20:
no but never met anyone I am hoping I meet someone and hope he don't stand me up

Hi denise.I've never met anybody on here either.Seems like all they want to do is talk.
Wonder why nobody wants to meet.I think its weird.