Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

It verifies the profile photo of the user through the registration process. free online dating forum Look out for scam dating web sites, says Scruff s Silverberg. But dating is not just about not stepping on a thing messy or explosive. houston hookup apps As a outcome, EliteSingles is really able to meet expectation and hopes for on the web dating.

free tranny hookup

dallas latinas So if you like profiles swipe correct or swipe left if you do not. So how meet you know who this prisoner is that your prison is trying to set you up with? usa sex guide ann arbor I really feel like the Malaysian demographic relies as well little on dating apps for anything really serious and that is why for those who do, it tend to be a little hard.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/29/2009 10:08:19 PM Public Option fails to pass Senate Finance Committee  
skysoldier1cav
Over 1,000 Posts (1,443)
Indianapolis, IN
69, joined Dec. 2008

By a vote of 13-10 (3 Democrats voting with the Republicans INCLUDING BACCHUS) one version of the Bill (with a public option) went down in defeat today.The "R"s are popping champagne corks alll over DC to be sure and the right wing talkers are in heaven. But the problem for them is theres 3 more versions in the House and 2 in the Senate and the public option isnt dead, especially if the American people WHO want some kind of the option stand up.I'LL BE UP ALL NIGHT FIRING OFF EMAILS, HOPE YOU ARE TOO!
ITS TIME, ITS 50 YEARS PAST TIME!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/30/2009 7:42:07 PM Public Option fails to pass Senate Finance Committee  
zorro932
Over 1,000 Posts (1,474)
Middle River, MD
57, joined Jun. 2009

I find myself wishing that the Democrats would bring a public health bill to the floor and make the Republicans pay the political price for opposing it. The Senate leadership is so afraid of a filibuster. I'd like to see them make the GOP go on record as opposing the 54 million people who have no health care. I am starting to think it might really turn the country around.

9/30/2009 8:09:13 PM Public Option fails to pass Senate Finance Committee  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Right you are, skysoldier. We're gonna be up chit creek without a paddle if we don't get a public option to stop the gluttony of the insurance companies. Glad that was only one bill. My union, American Federation of Govt Employees, supports a public option. I've been putting my money where my mouth is, also. I do need to fire off some emails to my reps in D.C., so will do. This is war!

10/1/2009 3:46:14 PM Public Option fails to pass Senate Finance Committee  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

I will follow you and write.

Our two Senators and 2 of our 3 Congressmen are for the public option.

It appears that the special interests have bought off even the Democrats.

We need public campaign financing along with term limits.

10/1/2009 9:43:43 PM Public Option fails to pass Senate Finance Committee  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
63, joined Aug. 2007

What we need is to pass a bill throught the House with a strong and undiluted public option and then push it through the Senate with "budget reconciliation" just like the republicans did for their tax cuts for the wealthy. The Democratic party should be just as committed to the public option as the republican party was to welfare for the rich. To hell with Max Baucus and any other Democrats who don't get on board. And any Democratic senators who vote against that bill are going to face primary challenges in their next election.