Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult listcrawler

It has the simplest format of all the apps and websites we looked at. single women portland oregon There are no charges to send or get mail. Believe it or not, you are not the first individual to feel about this. megapersonals con Signing up for eharmony is the 1st step in discovering your subsequent wonderful connection.

megapersonsls

Be honestResearch shows that men and women have a tendency to fall for people equivalent to themselves when it comes to things like connection history, wish for young children, pet preferences, and religion. apopka florida dating Trust your instincts about no matter if you really feel an individual is representing themself truthfully or not. As a Muslim myself, I would in no way want my sisters to marry such a man. men4men dating They re now physically distant once again, with Megan back in Seattle and Ahmed in Saudi Arabia for perform, but are counting down the days until Ahmed s visa is approved and he can join her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/25/2007 3:56:19 PM Fibromyalgia  

libraryliz
Martinsville, VA

I hope they are catching the cervical cancer early. I had it 21 years ago and it was caught early enough that I didn't need chemo. Hope that is the case here. Prayers are with you. Keep positive.

12/25/2007 4:05:53 PM Fibromyalgia  

herself
Mohawk, NY

something wrong living in a country that has all we do and there are people out there fighting, fighting, to get medical help...what's wrong with this society???
Lynne
I feel so bad...other than prayers is there anything anyone can do from long distance????
many of us a retired or so parttime...is there any research for funding or anything like that that maybe some of us could help....

12/25/2007 4:16:50 PM Fibromyalgia  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Herself: I'm sure that there is alot out there...finding it? Your heart is good, that this would be one of the things asked. Nicley done.

12/25/2007 4:20:15 PM Fibromyalgia  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Coleen, I will be praying for Merideth. This dang cancer has taken a lot of my family,and I know how terrible this disease is. This poor lady must be really going through a lot. I hope they do something fast.

Many prayers and God bless you all-----hugsssss--Pat.

12/25/2007 4:43:58 PM Fibromyalgia  

herself
Mohawk, NY

heartfully meant...it would be an honor....I am a C survior, this far...lost husband to it....and believe in and try to "PAY IT FOWARD" whenever I can...
thanks,,,
lynne

12/25/2007 7:35:08 PM Fibromyalgia  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

There was something about the new medicine that makes it not a choice for me.

12/25/2007 7:41:44 PM Fibromyalgia  

herself
Mohawk, NY

for the fibro....sorry to hear that...from everything i have heard it is a really difficult (and that really doesn't even touch on it) to live with...think I said before...my exs wife has it and she is only in her mid 40s...not that I know if age has anything to do with it....
sorry to hear that it won't help you
Lynne

12/25/2007 9:28:25 PM Fibromyalgia  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Thanks for all the prayers and support. REALLY appreciated.When I find out more about treatment I'll keep you informed. My niece has had a really rough time. No one deserves the hand she's been dealt, especially at her young age. Colleen

12/25/2007 11:39:11 PM Fibromyalgia  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

I was diagnosed with fibromyagia and prescribed Lyrica for it but the side effects are real bad, i had a lot of swelling of the face ,hands and feet. shortness of breath and just felt it was not worth it to take so i just work through the pain with the help of tylenol.I believe it is suppose to do something to the nerves to relieve pain.My doctor gave me a prescription for 120 and 5 refills but I guess I only took 2 weeks of it before I decided it wasn't for me.I am not saying that it will do that to everyone but for me ,no I will not take it anymore.

1/4/2008 4:21:08 PM Fibromyalgia  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

I took Lyrica for just 4 days and had a major reaction to it -- the doctor has now listed it as one of my drug allergies. I use theraputic massage and will stick with the ibuprofen after my experiences with Lyrica.

Has anyone used it with good results?

1/4/2008 5:08:29 PM Fibromyalgia  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

I have had FM for 16 years and so far I have been through several meds and therapy. Water therapy made me go so numb that I had no legs. It took six injections in my neck and 6 in my spine before I could walk. I rty to walk a lot and keep moving in spite of the pain. You just can not give up! Did you all know that they called FM, Jobs Disease?

1/4/2008 5:16:52 PM Fibromyalgia  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

My doctor put me on Lyrica and I didn't have the problems you had, but it didn't do anything for me either except helped a little with the restless leg syndrome. I take Requip for that and it really does help. The sleep deprevation is horrible. I can not fall to sleep. I find that the extra strength Tylenol and other anti inflamatories as well as excercise, helps the most and,,,in the summer I feel better so I know that the weather conditions only worsen the pain.

1/4/2008 5:40:28 PM Fibromyalgia  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I have this horrible fibro as one my many things wrong and I agree it is Jobs decease I ache all the time from it. From what I hear of this new medicine I am glad I haven't tried it yet. I take to many other drugs for it. I don't understand how you all can stand massage?? I can't take anyone rubbing on my tender points. It is strange how what works for one and doesn't for the other. I personally feel better with pool threapy and about the only exercise I could do. But that was before I had a knee replacement. Good luck to all with this.
Colleen your niece is in my prayers.

1/4/2008 6:34:38 PM Fibromyalgia  

ramblingrose
Birmingham, AL

lotsafun, I'm glad you can keep going even when in pain. I can most of the time, but there are times when I can barely get out of bed.

I work every day, come home, get things together for the next work day.

I take ibuprofen, flexirel, and acetimenafen pm. When I have restless legs, I take sea salt. It helps more than anything I've taken for restless leg.

I can't take aspirin because it causes horrible ringing in my ears.

I do better when I get moderate exercise, have a few drinks and go out dancing. lol

I don't want to try Lyrica because of the possible side effects. Too many new drugs have long term consequences. I don't need anything else to deal with.

I have completely changed my diet. I don't eat wheat, tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, or peppers. The only meat I eat is chicken or fish, with no phosphates. I cook what I eat from scratch. I never eat anything prepackaged ... gravies, mixes, canned foods, cured meat or anything with additives. I don't eat sugar or table salt. I make my bread, because I don't eat wheat. I eat mostly fresh vegetables and fruits and seeds and nuts. I eat raw nuts, not cooked or salted. One exception, sometimes I roast peanuts. I have a juicer and juice fresh vegetables and fruits.

These dietary changes have made a difference in the way I feel. But, even with all these changes I still have days when I am so sore I can barely walk. Some mornings when I get up I almost scream from the pain of putting my feet on the floor. This has been going on since the mid to late 1980s. But at least I have legs and feet that work. I have a good mind and am very mobile.

But, I will NEVER ever give up or give in! Life is Good and I plan to live it! YooHoo!

Blessings to all of us who deal with this pain every day.

1/4/2008 6:45:26 PM Fibromyalgia  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Ramblin and others how do you manage to work?? My dr Made me quit and go on disability plus I was about to get fired for missing so much work. As it was I was there part time and was going to have to pay for my own insurance. So it was medicade and food stamps till I got the disablility approved and that was no overnight thing. I wish I could even work part time now, but don't think I could do it even at that. I am in so much pain between the fibro, athritis and my knee surgery from hell. Hang in there as long as you can but I don't know how you do it.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6