Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best bbw hookup sites

It was a compilation of mass shooters video manifestos, but set to comically upbeat music. christian singles huntsville al Only site members can view your profile, any of your photos are not public like your private data which is visible only by the moderation team. Don t neglect to observe how your date handles the concerns you ask. nerd hookup app The other purpose for slight pauses is so you can interpret and method tone in messages.

mega personal reviews

An on the internet scammer can hack your internet life with bits and pieces of information. gainesville craigslist personals Sue was immediately drawn to Paul s profile in spite of his lack of profile images. Vibrant Side gathered tweets describing the funniest stories about failed initial dates. russian girl in rocky 4 Your objective is to stand out from the crowd, find out if the other person is a excellent match for you, and make confident they try to remember you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/24/2009 6:07:30 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

I replied to a thread by hodog yesterday. The thread was up for hours, but within minutes of my reply...POOF! Wonder why?

Quote from hodag:
By Dewie Whetsell, an Alaskan fisherman
As posted in comments on Greta's article referencing the MOVEON ad about
Sarah Palin.
1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats,
because as soon as Palin took the Governor's office away from a fellow
Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republican's "Corrupt
Bastards Club" (CBC) and sent them packing. ...

Sarah Palin "tore into the Republican's "Corrupt Bastards Club" and sent them packing "as soon as she took office?"

Bullshit.

http://community.adn.com/adn/node/112569

The Alaska political corruption investigation
"A broad federal investigation of public corruption has been under way in Alaska since at least 2004, although it didn’t become widely known until Aug. 31, 2006. That’s when teams of federal agents executed search warrants at more than 20 locations around the state, including the offices of six state legislators."

Please note that the investigation had been ongoing and the search warrants served before Palin was even elected.

WHO IS CONDUCTING THE INVESTIGATION?

It’s being run by the FBI and the IRS and prosecuted by the U.S. Justice Department’s Public Integrity Section, which focuses on government corruption cases. Two prosecutors from the Alaska U.S. Attorney’s Office have been assigned to the effort.

The investigation began a full two years or more before Palin ever took office and was conducted by the feds, not her office.

2. Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to
protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So she constructed and enacted a new
system of splitting the oil profits called "ACES."

Do you even know what ACES is? It's a tax hike. Aren't you guys opposed to raising taxes?

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2008/09/myth-of-sarah-palin-as-tax-cutter-and.html

In October 2007, Palin called a 30-day special session to raise the state's oil tax rate.

The governor's plan is called Alaska's Clear and Equitable Share, or ACES. Clear and equitable share? Doesn't sound very free market oriented--and it isn't.

It raises the state's current net profits tax on North Slope oil from a 22.5 percent to 25 percent base. There's also a "progressivity" surcharge where generally, when oil prices rise above roughly $50 a barrel, the tax rate increases by another .2 percent for each additional dollar a barrel. Thus, at $100 per barrel the tax jumps to 35 percent.

That's not "splitting the profits", that's raising taxes to (uh oh!) redistribute the wealth!

3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's office
is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects,
known as "pork." She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them
in the "when-hell-freezes-over" stack. She let locals know that if we need
something built, we'll pay for it ourselves.

Oh, that one is hilarious, lol. Her first year in office the state requested $550 million in earmarks ($800 per Alaskan). In 2008 she requested almost 200 million. As mayor of Wasilla she actually employed a lobbyist to go to D.C. to procure federal earmarks to the tune of about 27 million dollars for a town of 6000 people. Google that shit.

Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the previous governor's jet because it was extravagant. Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor's cook (remarking that she could cook for her own family)

And maybe she figured she could bill the state for those meals prepared and eaten at home.
Google that as well.

4. Now, even with her much-ridiculed "gosh and golly" mannerism, she
also managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas
pipeline built which will be the biggest private construction project in
the history of North America. No one else could do it although they
tried. If that doesn't impress you, then you're trying too hard to be
unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of
brownies with her other hand.

Doesn't impress me at all. I have an entire thread devoted to the fallacy of the natural gas pipline. Feel free to educate yourselves on the non-existent contract.

https://DateHookup.dating/Forums.aspx?p=FORUMPOSTS&forumthreadID=373733&pageSize=15&startAt=1#11542018

5. For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a
place called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire time why they
couldn't start drilling. In truth they were holding it like an investment. No
governor for 30 years could make them get started. Then, she told them
she was revoking their lease and kicking them out. They protested and
threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew
the way to the court house. Alaska won again.

Might've happened sorta like that, only Palin didn't "shrug and remind them that she knew
the way to the court house." She wasn't even governor when the leases were revoked.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/business/746030/alaska_to_cut_point_thomson_oil_leases/index.html
Alaska to Cut Point Thomson Oil Leases

JUNEAU, Alaska - Exxon Mobil Corp. is reviewing its legal options in the wake of Alaska's decision to strip it and other oil companies of their leases in the North Slope's Point Thomson oil and gas field.

The state said Monday it was revoking the leases after finding Exxon Mobil failed to come up with a viable plan for developing the field's vast reserves.
Gov. Frank Murkowski, alongside Natural Resources Commissioner Mike Menge, announced the decision at a news conference in Anchorage on Monday, just one week shy of the end of his administration.

Oh, oops...that doesn't say "Governor Palin" at all...

6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources
for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her
plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. We are already at 25%.

Regardless of what plan she submitted...

The Alaska legislature has overridden former Gov. Sarah Palin’s veto of stimulus money for energy efficiency.

Ms. Palin had turned down the $28 million in financing this spring; it was the only portion of Alaska’s stimulus package allotment that she rejected.

http://greeninc.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/11/alaska-lawmakers-override-sarah-palin-on-energy-funds/

...actions always speak louder than words:

You have just read the truth about Sarah Palin...

No, we have just read one person's misinformed, biased opinion that sounds like it was based on Sarah Palin's Facebook press releases.

"Dewey Whetsell is an author, poet...."

Ohhhhhhh! That explains it!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/24/2009 6:17:07 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

Here are the replies that popped up within minutes...then was deleted immediately before I could rebut.

Poet765:

Please note that the investigation had been ongoing and the search warrants served before Palin was even elected.

Duh............she got them thrown in jail before she was elected governor. She resigned from the Alaska energy committee in order to out and oust them. Her success is what got her elected governor.

Governor Murkowski appointed Palin to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.[66] She chaired the Commission beginning in 2003, serving as Ethics Supervisor.[67] Palin resigned in January 2004, protesting what she called the "lack of ethics" of fellow Republican members.[14][68]
After resigning, Palin filed a formal complaint against Oil and Gas Conservation Commissioner Randy Ruedrich, also the chair of the state Republican Party,[69] accusing him of doing work for the party on public time and of working closely with a company he was supposed to be regulating. She also joined with Democratic legislator Eric Croft[70] to file a complaint against Gregg Renkes, a former Alaskan Attorney General,[71] accusing him of having a financial conflict of interest in negotiating a coal exporting trade agreement,[72] while Renkes was the subject of investigation and after records suggesting a possible conflict of interest had been released to the public.[73] Ruedrich and Renkes both resigned and Ruedrich paid a record $12,000 fine.[14][67]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

And maybe she figured she could bill the state for those meals prepared and eaten at home.
Google that as well.

Maybe you should google it. Palin was found innocent of the charges. In fact they pointed out many of her expenses could have been charged but weren't.

I guess they were happy at saving 80% of her alloted budget.

And just what had the Muslim goat herder accomplished?

Ohhhhhhh! That explains it!

And this from the moron who says sje is self employed but doesn't understand a thing about business.

tater79

You ae right Hodag, see you've already gotten forums panties in a bunch just by listing the facts

r2d21

They can't handle the truth. Nice post forumchat. Contains facts, not fantasy.

strongdad

Forum suffers.

tileman1814

forumchat,just another dumbshit liberal who thinks they know everything

daddydeep

Because even as a real woman she has more balls and a bigger d*ck than any liberal 'man'

(there were also replies from wonderwhy who likes to comment on my posts while keeping me blocked)

But tell me... why would that thread have been deleted? Could it be because they knew it was true?

[Edited 11/24/2009 6:42:43 AM ]

11/24/2009 8:31:07 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
zorro932
Over 1,000 Posts (1,474)
Middle River, MD
57, joined Jun. 2009

Excellent rundown on Sarah's song and dance act. She got herself elected Governor in Alaska not because she was a "reformer", but due to a major split in the Republican party there. The old timers; Murkowski, Ted Stevens and Don Young all got themselves in hot water. They all had been in office forever and got cocky and started padding their nests. Palin played like a reformer and won, then immediately changed her tack and governed pretty much exactly the same way. She didn't even have the guts to finish her own term. All she proved is that there's actually a dumber Republican than George W Bush...

11/24/2009 10:32:52 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from zorro932:
Excellent rundown on Sarah's song and dance act. She got herself elected Governor in Alaska not because she was a "reformer", but due to a major split in the Republican party there. The old timers; Murkowski, Ted Stevens and Don Young all got themselves in hot water. They all had been in office forever and got cocky and started padding their nests.

And despite the protestations of poet, she did not condemn Ted Stevens. This is the reply I tried to post yesterday, before the Palinistas deleted the thread:

Quote from poet756:

Duh............she got them thrown in jail before she was elected governor. She resigned from the Alaska energy committee in order to out and oust them. Her success is what got her elected governor.

OMG, poetic license, you are a riot! Sarah Palin supported Ted Stevens and vica versa.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/09/01/palin_was_a_director_of_embatt.html

Palin, an anti-corruption crusader in Alaska, had called on Stevens to be open about the issues behind the investigation. But she also held a joint news conference with him in July, before he was indicted, to make clear she had not abandoned him politically.

Stevens had been helpful to Palin during her run for governor, swooping in with a last moment endorsement. And the two filmed a campaign commercial together to highlight Stevens's endorsement of Palin during the 2006 race.

Shortly after Palin was announced as McCain's vice presidential pick, the ad was removed from her gubernatorial campaign web site. It remains available on YouTube.

It gets even better, though...until 2005 Palin was one of three directors of the "Ted Stevens Excellence in Public Service, Inc.," a 527 group that could bypass donation limits set by Congress and raise an unlimited amount of money for Senator Steven’s reelection campaigns, a practice that was questioned by ethics experts.

Governor Murkowski appointed Palin to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.[66] She chaired the Commission beginning in 2003, serving as Ethics Supervisor.[67] Palin resigned in January 2004, protesting what she called the "lack of ethics" of fellow Republican members.[14][68]

After resigning, Palin filed a formal complaint against Oil and Gas Conservation Commissioner Randy Ruedrich, also the chair of the state Republican Party,[69] accusing him of doing work for the party on public time and of working closely with a company he was supposed to be regulating. She also joined with Democratic legislator Eric Croft[70] to file a complaint against Gregg Renkes, a former Alaskan Attorney General,[71] accusing him of having a financial conflict of interest in negotiating a coal exporting trade agreement,[72] while Renkes was the subject of investigation and after records suggesting a possible conflict of interest had been released to the public.[73] Ruedrich and Renkes both resigned and Ruedrich paid a record $12,000 fine.[14][67]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Uh, poetic license? The OP states that "as soon as she took the governor's office" Palin "tore into the Republican's Corrupt Bastards Club (CBC) and sent them packing."

Here are the names of the "Corrupt Bastards Club"

Bill Allen
Rick Smith
Bill Bobrick
Tom Anderson
Pete Kott
Vic Kohring
Jim Clark
Bruce Weyhrauch
Ted Stevens
John Cowdery
Bill Weimar
Senator Don Olson
Ben Stevens
Don Young
Jerry Ward
Beverly Masek

Sen. John Cowdery
Rep. Pete Kott
Rep. Norman Rokeberg
Rep. Vic Kohring (R-Wasilla), House Oil and Gas Committee Chair : $14,708.
Gov. Frank Murkowski: $6,500
Rep. Kevin Meyer
Rep. Mike Chenault
Rep. Lesil McGuire
Sen. Con Bunde
Sen. Lyda Green
Rep. Mike Hawker
Rep. Tom Anderson

Do you see the names Ruedrich and Renkes anywhere on that list? Odd too, that the Sarah Palin wiki page you reference does not link to the Alaska political corruption probe wiki page, especially if she was such a large part of it. Odder still that the Alaska political corruption probe page, which details the CBC, does not mention Palin even one time, not even as a bit player whose ethics complaints might have gotten the ball rolling.
Odd, that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_political_corruption_probe#Corrupt_Bastards_Club

Google that as well.

Maybe you should google it. Palin was found innocent of the charges. In fact they pointed out many of her expenses could have been charged but weren't.

I guess they were happy at saving 80% of her alloted budget.

I never said a word about whether she was guilty or innocent, I simply said she charged the state for those meals. She did, and she had to claim over 18,000 as income and pay back taxes on it. Again, maybe you should Google it.

Under a "Palin Billed State for Nights Spent at Home" header, the Washington Post reported in September that Palin billed the state of Alaska for 312 nights spent in her Wasilla home during her first 19 months in office. She received $60 a day tax free, money intended to cover meals and incidentals while traveling on state business.

The determination that Palin owes taxes was made by Alaska administration commissioner Annette Kreitzner.

Kreitzner told the Anchorage Daily News that her office determined that the per diem claimed by Palin while she was living in Wasilla needs to be treated as income.

A revised W-2 statement is being sent to the governor. The governor's office told the Anchorage Daily News that Palin will pay what she owes but is not releasing the amount to be paid, calling it a "private matter."

JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sarah Palin must pay back taxes on nearly $18,000 in expenses she charged the state for living in her home outside Anchorage instead of at the state capital, officials said Wednesday.

A review of state policy and Internal Revenue Service tax laws determined the per diem payments should be treated as income, Department of Administration Commissioner Annette Kreitzer said.

Huh. Imagine that. Just as I said, Palin charged the state per diem costs while staying at home.

And just what had the Muslim goat herder accomplished?

Oh, I'm sorry...I wasn't aware that this was a thread about Obama's accomplishments, but here's one...he won the presidency, lol.

Quote from tileman1814:
forumchat,just another dumbshit liberal who thinks they know everything.

And yet... I can't help but notice that neither you nor any other conservative (well,except poetic license, who would argue the color of the sky, and is still wrong, lol) on this thread bothered to attempt to prove my sources to be incorrect.

Oh, and wonderwhy/green300/1pinkstar/march4/valsmom/groundchuck/shitIforgotalltherestlol...
awfully funny how you seem to be able to read my posts, and seem to have quite a bit to say to me, yet can't seem to face me directly. Either unblock me or stop talking about me. Coward.

11/24/2009 11:06:32 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
62, joined Nov. 2009

Forumchat, I love you! Thank you for your guts, tact, and facts that can be checked and verified.

Republicans always, and I mean ALWAYS, resort to name-calling. It's their MO, truly.

Thanks again. I enjoyed reading something other than the "righties" garbage with no foundation.

11/24/2009 11:19:03 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

Thank you, slapstick, it's just a shame that the threads with facts never remain up. If the the conservatives wanted to dispute it, fine...but to just delete because they can't argue against it? Weak.

On a side note...how ever do you live as a liberal in Texas, lol?

11/24/2009 11:28:49 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
slapstick_37
Minneapolis, MN
62, joined Nov. 2009

It's awful, really. I came here from ND three years ago, and I was warned about the conservative, Bible-thumping, Bible-quoting Republicans, but I never, ever guessed it was this bad.

I have had to instruct my staff of 36 (before the last election got underway): NO talk of religion, sex, or politics in the office. You would not believe the nasty comments they would make to one another, or the very heated debates that took place on MY TIME.

My favorite? The ultra conservative employees who would say, "So, what did GW do wrong? What'd he do?" just trying to get a rise out of someone. It was enough to give you ulcers.

I have my house up for sale, and am praying that, while I can survive in my job, to find a more liberal-minded community to live in. I absolutely hate the narrow-mindedness of these people.

This community is really, REALLY made up of the "Haves" and "Have nots", and the "Haves" are the Republican conservatives. Go figure.

11/24/2009 8:23:59 PM Gonna repost this as an example...  
walter555
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,139)
Albuquerque, NM
60, joined May. 2009

It makes you wonder about the political persuasion of the op for this site.

11/25/2009 6:20:13 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from walter555:
It makes you wonder about the political persuasion of the op for this site.

Makes me wonder if he knows poet, lol. Poet was getting his a** handed to him in a big way by about four of us in a Sarah Palin thread the other night, when suddenly...POOF!

It's happened several times in the past few weeks, and considering that the replies in the thread I reposted here were all conservatives attacking me, the only reason I can see for deleting it was because what I posted was true.

11/26/2009 5:50:02 PM Gonna repost this as an example...  
geana824
Over 1,000 Posts (1,252)
Murfreesboro, TN
60, joined Jul. 2009

I have a feeling the Palin is Rogue Alright thread that I started is going to poof because I posted a picture from Tru2Him(?)'s profile, in response to her personal attacks on my "bustline." But, heck, she deserved it. Maybe one of the vulgar mouthed repuke's I blocked sent her in to attack me? Stupid cheerleaders.

I don't know why I never came into the groups except for the first week I was here. Saying hello to all!

So the dingdong's want to start a Revolution with Palin at the Helm. It's as if they're worshiping a Jezebel.

11/26/2009 6:28:46 PM Gonna repost this as an example...  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from geana824:
I have a feeling the Palin is Rogue Alright thread that I started is going to poof because I posted a picture from Tru2Him(?)'s profile, in response to her personal attacks on my "bustline." But, heck, she deserved it. Maybe one of the vulgar mouthed repuke's I blocked sent her in to attack me? Stupid cheerleaders.

I don't know why I never came into the groups except for the first week I was here. Saying hello to all!

So the dingdong's want to start a Revolution with Palin at the Helm. It's as if they're worshiping a Jezebel.

Lol, I saw that pic and had to go check her profile...I thought you grabbed it from photobucket as a joke!

Geana, you should go check out rig's Clinton thread before it goes poof too...poet is getting reamed again. It appears that he receives SSI, the leech, lol.

11/26/2009 7:12:14 PM Gonna repost this as an example...  
geana824
Over 1,000 Posts (1,252)
Murfreesboro, TN
60, joined Jul. 2009

I have poet blocked for some time now. Unless someone quotes him I don't see his rants. My conscience won't allow me to argue with those who truly suffer from mental disabilities.

11/27/2009 10:07:06 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from geana824:
I have poet blocked for some time now. Unless someone quotes him I don't see his rants. My conscience won't allow me to argue with those who truly suffer from mental disabilities.

The only mental disability poet suffers from is a delusion of grandeur, hypocrisy, and a bad case of Tourette's Syndrome. I don't feel bad at all for exposing his lies. I felt sorry for him for about a minute, but after months of watching him call others names when he can't back his arguments, I decided he didn't deserve my sympathy.

I won't block him because I think everyone needs to see him for what he is; a bloated gasbag with a fast and loose way with facts who resorts to calling everyone who disagrees with him stupid, a moron, a p*ssy or worse. We already knew that, but now even some conservatives are seeing it as well. He recently started a thread for no other purpose than bashing rig and lobo. A couple of the more stable conservatives here commented that it was unnecessary and disavowed his tactic.

It's a start.

11/27/2009 7:50:37 PM Gonna repost this as an example...  
r2d21
Suttons Bay, MI
68, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from geana824:

I blocked poet a while back too. There's something seriously wrong with him. I wondered where the above referenced thread went. I just figured some RW moderator deleted it. Can't let the truth get the upper hand here on DH CE&P.

11/27/2009 9:06:33 PM Gonna repost this as an example...  
blue_eye_gal
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,152)
Brick, NJ
50, joined Sep. 2009

Forumchat-

I think I found the thread you were talking about....or else Hodag went and posted a similar thread on the Republican Group page....(I went to Hodag's page and clicked on the link for his posts....)

Is it possible the thread was "moved" by Dustin and Co?....

11/28/2009 8:46:40 AM Gonna repost this as an example...  
forumchat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,368)
Ellsworth, MI
49, joined Jan. 2009

blue_eye_gal,

I saw that too, but it was just a duplicate posted by hodag and does not include my post or r2d2's. It only contains a chorus of "You betcha's!"

The original thread as posted on Current Events was deleted almost immediately after my first post. I don't think they wanted any more of us to contradict her "accomplishments" lol.

I still think the mods should be more selective,though...just because a bunch of people don't like what they have read does not mean the thread should simply be deleted. Seems like the moderator could read through it and determine if it is truly offensive or if the real issue is that the conservatives are being bested. Seems to be a trend there...conservatives can insult people, call filthy names and sexually harass others and their threads remain, but when we get the upper hand by posting facts, the thread is almost always deleted.

11/28/2009 2:06:14 PM Gonna repost this as an example...  
zorro932
Over 1,000 Posts (1,474)
Middle River, MD
57, joined Jun. 2009

Standard Operating Procedure for Republicans. First you get the name calling. When you come back and challenge their arguments, you have been brainwashed by the "liberal media" (that's a laugh, not many liberals left on TV outside of MSNBC). Finally, if you come back again you get ignored or deleted. They simply will not debate the merits of any given issue. They get this from Limbaugh who makes personal attacks rather than argue what he believes.