Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

web crawler personals

We flirted on the internet back and forth for a though and finally decided to go to the recently opened museum of illusions. escanaba dating When it comes to dating or sex, then I share status and it appear to almost usually be a optimistic knowledge and not a rejection. Yet another suggestions for the guys, after your comfy with the girl please learn to flirt , very vital ahead of you seal the deal. online girl in nepal Select a dating mobile app avoiding vital blunders.

privatedelights app

A superior rule of thumb is to ask lots of queries. hookup id login Enforcing multi factor authentication, rather than just relying on usernames and passwords alone is a should. We re the leading national charity functioning with single parent families. skipthegames clovis Two years later we had our next encounter, and it was not pleasant.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/28/2008 4:02:28 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

babe2006
Abbeville, SC

whatever will be will be...lol

1/28/2008 4:03:16 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

magicmanooo7
Pineville, LA

nope...dont need the drama, and besides, if you were with someone they should mean enough to you to where you wont even consider it

1/28/2008 4:11:51 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

tsoprano81
Colorado Springs, CO

i would never cheat, its just disrespectful to the other person. i for one when im commited thats it, i dont even look for anyone else. anyone who wants to have sex with others after they say they love you or are married to you is just so wrong in my opinion. its not that hard to stay faithful to the one that you say you love

1/28/2008 4:49:07 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

oneheart
Kennesaw, GA

Nope...no way....not worth loseing what you have!!! Don't want/need the drama!!

1/28/2008 4:50:47 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

mj121
Elyria, OH

absolutely not!

1/28/2008 4:52:42 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

Nope, and wouldnt get into a relationship if I thought it was possible either.

1/28/2008 4:59:58 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

ellowishus
Tallahassee, FL

If you are in a committed exclusive relationship it is wrong anyone can have sex it is wonderful to make love that doesn't happen with a one nite stand. It's makes the other person feel violated on many levels . dump em !

1/28/2008 5:18:17 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

mandiisahotone
Duluth, MN

i would never do it

1/28/2008 5:36:39 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

fourbars
Alva, OK

never have and never will....i have always been the one cheated on...

1/28/2008 5:44:21 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

rei
Aurora, CO

i've noticed that guys are all pissy if u cheat on them with other guys...but if u have sex with another girl and u r one...they dont give a shit...hell, some encourage it! But i think if it is the same gender or not...no u shouldnt cheat....if u are in a mutual commited relationship....

but the question is...what is cheating?

some ppl consider that it is:
holding hands
kissing
flirting
having a mental connection with someone else
going on "dates" even tho nothing physical happens.....
only sexual contact
so that raises another question....do ppl say that they wont cheat bc their definition is a bit....relaxed?

1/28/2008 7:50:28 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

indygal12345
Greenwood, IN

Why be in a relationship if the guy or lady wants to cheat? Just be friends ...that works

1/28/2008 8:51:23 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

tinasdream
Katy, TX

no never

1/28/2008 9:13:20 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

NO.Whats the sense of being in a relationship .

1/28/2008 9:13:54 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

thebq
Fallon, NV

no i am loyal to the end

1/28/2008 9:17:39 PM guys and girls if u were in a relashionship would u cheat!!  

areu4real
Holly Springs, MS

no......it's all or nothing with me.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9