Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight login

Portion of what appealed to me about Sonya in the initial spot. rincon singles A new lady is an existential threat as a maternal figure. Considering the fact that launching in 2014, the app has had a lot more than 3. friend finder x legit Ranking is based on relevancy, blog post frequency, social metrics, domain authority, traffic and many other parameters.

privatedelight hookup

You can also obtain tokens to send a priority message, highlight your profile or send a Super Yes to let another user know you are incredibly interested in them. online dating gainesville fl A paid premium membership places your profile above other matches, makes it possible for you to see who s viewed your profile, add unlimited pictures, and send limitless messages. Paid premium accounts offer you extra options on the web site. bedpage atlanta ga Quickly immediately after venturing into online dating, I met Mary.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/27/2010 4:32:27 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
choosejoy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,087)
North Sioux City, SD
49, joined May. 2010

my son and going to church made me smile

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/27/2010 4:45:48 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

We went visiting an uncle and aunt that also happened to have grandkids visiting.. Lunch time came and the little girl came running..Grandma.. This is an emergency! Where is the ice cream scoop?! Made me chuckle.. Oh to be where an ice cream scoop is an emergency!

6/29/2010 10:37:48 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
We went visiting an uncle and aunt that also happened to have grandkids visiting.. Lunch time came and the little girl came running..Grandma.. This is an emergency! Where is the ice cream scoop?! Made me chuckle.. Oh to be where an ice cream scoop is an emergency!

That made me smile!

Getting the upper control arms back on made smile today!

6/30/2010 1:00:12 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
That made me smile!

Getting the upper control arms back on made smile today!

Upper control arms on what??

Smile.. Prayers answered.. Called my sister at noon and she had made it through her upper and lower GI tests ok.. groggy but fine!

6/30/2010 10:28:53 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
Upper control arms on what??

Smile.. Prayers answered.. Called my sister at noon and she had made it through her upper and lower GI tests ok.. groggy but fine!

Upper control arms on my donar car (1994 corvette), for my 1933 plymouth coupe. I had to remove them in order to drop the chasis from the frame. Independent rear is connected to the transmission/motor, and the moter is mounted to the front suspension, so the whole thing can be disconected and rolled out from under neath.

What made me smile today: Rolled the chasis out from under the bodya and frame!

7/1/2010 8:50:45 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Upper control arms on my donar car (1994 corvette), for my 1933 plymouth coupe. I had to remove them in order to drop the chasis from the frame. Independent rear is connected to the transmission/motor, and the moter is mounted to the front suspension, so the whole thing can be disconected and rolled out from under neath.

What made me smile today: Rolled the chasis out from under the bodya and frame!

Well I did understand that .. but probably only as much as if I explained how I could sew that hat on your head to you!!

Smile: I made laundry soap this morning! I'll be smiling more if it turns out and works!

7/1/2010 10:52:53 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

The two bucks came into the yard. One has two prongs on each side and the other has 3 and two. Horns are about 8 to 10 inches high now. They spooked at first, but since I ignored them and kept working in the yard, they took turns going to the pond to drink.

7/1/2010 11:00:46 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,360)
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

Ben trying to remove two bolts for the last 3 days on my 100+ year old Sandwich Horse Power grinder, today the soaking worked and I got them off. That was cause for a big smile. Hopeing to have it totaly restored and put together by saturday some time, just some painting and then put it all together. It has ben a biger project than I expected, but it is going to be super kool. Like who else has one and just as brand new and ready for the horse in my case maybe a 4x4?

7/2/2010 8:22:19 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

I went and helped my daughter get a project done before the Wakanda Bike Carnival this morning.. She had volenteered to make trophy ribbons for participants and was quickly running out of time(her projects are never just "it will do"!)! We made 30 with bike gear sprokets as the medalions.. and star beads as dangly bobbles in the centers and red white and blue ribbon for hanging. And we were done by 10:30pm instead of 2am like I figured.

7/4/2010 12:30:41 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Spending time with my brother and his oldest son!

7/4/2010 1:05:52 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Forgot it was Worship in the Park today... We got a good spot to park.. Lots of people there.. and we didn't get rained on for church or the dinner!! It was beautiful out there! GOD is Good!

7/4/2010 4:32:34 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

bytar and bonnie it would realy make me smile if u two hooked up heheheh

7/4/2010 11:15:21 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from imrich29:
bytar and bonnie it would realy make me smile if u two hooked up heheheh

Why?? Is being practically the only 2 to post here enough to have a relationship?? What about being clear accross the state?? I was out there this spring and we were not able to meet. He goes to Costa Rica for 5 months in winter.. He seems like a really nice guy.. but unless you have answers to all that... I'm enoying Smiling and emailing! Meeting someone special that thought I was too would make me smile also.. but for now I'll settle for ....

Sneezing out in the front yard and having the guy accross the street saying Bless You!!

7/5/2010 12:43:38 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

smileing over one project just finished and one new opertunity to just open up, looks as I may well be adding a new project in the next few weeks or whenever I can get it hauled home. A 1944 millitary style cab chevey 4x4 fire truck. It has yet the origanal tires & has ben seting out side the last 30 years. But only about 3,000 actual miles. All kinds of ideas are sifting through my mind as just how I should aproch this project and what it should look like done???? I'm thinking it will not stay a fire truck.
One thing I may check out? I'm wondering how a dully pickup box would fit & look on it???

[Edited 7/5/2010 12:51:34 AM ]

7/5/2010 6:04:16 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from bonnie1956:
Why?? Is being practically the only 2 to post here enough to have a relationship?? What about being clear accross the state?? I was out there this spring and we were not able to meet. He goes to Costa Rica for 5 months in winter.. He seems like a really nice guy.. but unless you have answers to all that... I'm enoying Smiling and emailing! Meeting someone special that thought I was too would make me smile also.. but for now I'll settle for ....

Sneezing out in the front yard and having the guy accross the street saying Bless You!!

i didnt say u had to get married i meant have a date would be fun but as for coasta rica gee even i would like to go along on that trip

7/5/2010 7:15:57 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Hey, Me too.. and he offered for me to go along..even if it was for the 3 weeks vacation that I have! But it wouldnt have been as a couple(I am a friend(his term)! And I would never want to have to entertain Myself there. Now if you screw up us being friends...
I Smile every time I get a note from him cuz he actually chats decent..and I enjoy hearing about his country eppisodes ect...

7/5/2010 7:33:23 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

u r talking about the kind of relationshi[ i had in mind it sure wasnt meant sexual at all forgive me if it came accross like that

i do enjoy his posts too and i did concider going with him last winter for a spell

7/5/2010 8:01:05 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

No offence taken... A date would have been fun again for a change.. I've only been on maybe 6 my whole life.. So Im a newbee at all of this again! Smile... I know God has plans for me... and if I figure it out before I make a fool out of my self.. again(AKA #2, and the reason I wont be so much in a hurry this time)..All the better!

7/5/2010 10:09:05 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Planted (transplanted) some wild flowers into the flower bed I finished yesterday.

7/6/2010 7:52:57 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Actually it was yesterday.. and I hesitate to put it here because good deeds should remain anonomys.. but really it was nothing fantastic except someone special gets to make use of something that was just hanging in my garage.
A daughter in law of an email friend and past church family.. stopped by the store yesterday and said how she(the mom) had fallen(weak from chemo, ect..) and she was looking for a walker. Well I have 2 from my inlaws, one of which was just hanging in the garage.. So I offered it to her but I wouldnt be off till later.. I gave her my address and she said if she couldnt find one she'd think about it.. When I got home it was gone.. I am so happy someone can make use of it!

7/6/2010 6:23:30 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Went to by oil and a filter for my backhoe, and they spent 15 minutes trying to find a "FL 3314", with no luck. Finally the old friend at the counter tried reversing the two letters. Yes, I had reversed them! Still made me smile, can't believe I wrote them down wrong!

7/6/2010 7:33:18 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Went to by oil and a filter for my backhoe, and they spent 15 minutes trying to find a "FL 3314", with no luck. Finally the old friend at the counter tried reversing the two letters. Yes, I had reversed them! Still made me smile, can't believe I wrote them down wrong!

Glad Im not the only one that does that!!

Smile... My little girl is 31 today! Seems like just yesterday I went to work in the morning.. went home cuz something was happening by dinner.. and had her in the Hawarden clinic (cuz the Dr. thought it was false labor at 3 weeks early) by 3:10 in the afternoon. I always said.. God didnt give me these hips for nothing!

7/6/2010 8:02:44 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

krazy4az
Aberdeen, SD
50, joined Jun. 2007

Nothing really.Lets hope tomorrow gets better!Luv 2 you all,Woody

7/7/2010 10:04:54 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Took my mom to lunch and shopping!

7/7/2010 10:14:56 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

So many things! Work went good.. My son came over after his work.. I got my lawn mowed with the push mower so lots of exersize.. And then I grilled supper and made a Smore with one of those monster marshmallows! And Last but not least!! I have tomorrow off as my July 4th holiday paid!! And will be spending time with my mom and both sisters! Yes.. Im still smilin'

7/8/2010 10:13:34 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Did spend the day with mom and sisters and one of the great nephews..(3 years old) He was so good while we all got our hair permed and/or cut(me)..(neice is a beautitian). My oldest sister was playing hide and seek with him.. He told her to count to 10 and he ran and hid.. but when she got to ten and turned around.. he'd come running at her. Guess he dont understand the concept yet!

7/9/2010 9:31:47 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Eating feah strawberries off the vine!

7/10/2010 9:26:49 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Eating feah strawberries off the vine!

Got a big patch?? June bearing?? Or everbearing?

SMILE?? Huge family reunion today!! Over 211 people for dinner.. from all over the United States! My daughter is the photographer of the day .. Hope all goes well and we can all find a chunk of shade to enjoy visiting!

7/10/2010 1:01:08 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
Got a big patch?? June bearing?? Or everbearing? quote]

Have no idea, bout 3 dozen plants from a lady this spring.

Smile: A new batch of bunnies are out and about, they are really cute when they are so tiny, and very curious, a few come right up to me.

7/10/2010 8:49:41 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

If they produce all summer long.. everbearing... If they produce strong for just a while about June or so.. June bearing.

It was a beautiful day for a reunion! Lots of shade and a good breeze through the shelter.. Lots of hugs and "Who are you's" even with name tags and color coding? From Texas, Florida, California, Arkansa, Colorado, Canada.. and lots of places in between!

7/11/2010 1:58:49 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

I always call my Mom early in the morning. Sitting out side talking to her on the phone, a doe came walking into the yard. The doe came up to lick the apple block (20 feet from where I was sitting) looking up at me every time I said something into phone. The doe even walked 8 feet closer to drink from the pond, then went south about 30 feet and layed down. Just here attitude towards me made me smile.

7/11/2010 9:34:37 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
I always call my Mom early in the morning. Sitting out side talking to her on the phone, a doe came walking into the yard. The doe came up to lick the apple block (20 feet from where I was sitting) looking up at me every time I said something into phone. The doe even walked 8 feet closer to drink from the pond, then went south about 30 feet and layed down. Just here attitude towards me made me smile.

Did you sit there all morning and just watch her?? I would have!

Smile: We had breakfast in SF with relatives from Colorado and Arkansas and here.. Mom and I went to Falls Park for the first time this year.. it was really moving and roaring.. it was fun to watch people.. and then we went to lupper with my sister on her break at work. Its been one beautiful weekend.. and I just was looking at my daughters photo's of the reunion on her link.. Lots of those made me smile!

7/12/2010 1:07:53 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

maybeyours1956
Lead, SD
61, joined Nov. 2009

Waking up in the evenings makes me miss those deer and etc. that Rich and a few of you get to watch. But I did turn on the TV to have my toast and coffee and Maverick and was on. That is a funny show. I like to wake up smiling. I like the old western, not the new sitcoms. I have been reading what made you smile today for about two months and never put mine in. SO those of you who wonder if anyone else is out there and who you are touching by your words, take courage. I am one of those.
I work graveyard and so while most of you sleep, I read your words. While I sleep, you read mine. But it all works out.
I am looking for a Compulsive Gambler to do chat with. I have been in recovery for 3 years but do not come up with anyone local enough that understands owning a business and being a Compulsive Gambler. Anyone one who has to the courage to find something to smile about and has a gambling issue, I would love for you to start chatting with me.

7/12/2010 12:26:21 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Was just in my back yard and found at least 6 shoots of my old grape plants sprouting up.. I thought they were dug out with the fenceline. Now if I can transplant them closer to the retaining wall and new fence.. with the 5 I planted this year.. privacy or grapes/leaves shouldnt be a problem.

7/12/2010 10:58:07 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
Was just in my back yard and found at least 6 shoots of my old grape plants sprouting up.. I thought they were dug out with the fenceline. Now if I can transplant them closer to the retaining wall and new fence.. with the 5 I planted this year.. privacy or grapes/leaves shouldnt be a problem.

So when will the wine be ready?

Smile: Finally got the rear end out of a 61 chevy van (spent over three hours fighting one bolt), and it is sitting under the 33 Plymouth frame!

7/13/2010 7:48:58 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
So when will the wine be ready?

Smile: Finally got the rear end out of a 61 chevy van (spent over three hours fighting one bolt), and it is sitting under the 33 Plymouth frame!

Oh in about 4 or 5 years?? If the rabbits chew them off the first year.. Then they sprout back and get to big for them to chew on or something.. Grapes grow on second year wood... And you're supposed to prune them drastically every year for good grapes! Im not good at that.. mine are more "survive on your own.. Or else!" type grapes! My son in law makes wine out of everything though.. So we will see!

Smile: My sister called and said that the flowers(Wave Petunia's) I gave her for breaking her arm and in the hospital, for her light pole planter box.. are absolutely beautiful now! She had her doubts when her husband put them in for her.. I told her then that they would thicken up and hang over the side, ect.. I love mine too.. My hollow tree trunk and a planter are full of them too!

7/13/2010 10:36:53 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Got a little further on the parts for the 33 plymouth, a great day in the country!

7/14/2010 11:18:43 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Its my day off!! Gonna go see my mom after while.. maybe supper with more relatives in the area.. And working on my To Do list!

7/14/2010 10:56:16 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Front axle out, and ready to bolt on to 33 Plymouth frame with new springs and shocks!

7/15/2010 8:15:54 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Good Morning Maybeyours1956 and Bytar.. Sorry Maybe.. the only thing I know about gambling addiction is thats the reason my x gave me when I figured out he drained an account and kept statements from me.. I only go for the food and entertainment once in a blue moon! And I might waste a roll of nickles.. The 2 times we went on a bus with his company.. We Had to spend the roll of quarters they gave us... That bugged me...so I'm sorry I cant help you in that respect!

Smile; It is a beautiful morning out... And I might go to jazzfest(not nessesarily my type of music.. just trying to broaden my horrizions a bit)after work and watch my daughter work.. Dont think I have the guts to bike in from home or Sertoma Park though!

7/16/2010 5:19:56 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Congresswoman Stephanie Herseth Sandlin responded to my request that she sign Congressman Steve King's discharge petition (repeals health bill, so it can be written so it does lower costs, and does not cost the elderly their benifits), with a long letter that said nothing!
So I replied to her email, thanking her for her response, and that it made me decide to donate to Kristi Noem for congress, which I did!
That made me smile!

7/17/2010 1:07:04 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

I went to Jazz fest in Sioux Falls for the first time ever!! And I have to say I enjoyed most of it! It was deffinately a good people watching place! My daughter was working one of the camera's for her job.. and I got to sit in the shade of her platform. I was blessed that my son gave me a ride to the gate so I didnt have to walk as far as some... and my daughter gave me a ride home! With 2 nice walks and 6 hours of music in between.

7/17/2010 9:56:24 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

I fed a carrot to the young doe rabbit yesterday around 2pm. Today she came up and laid in the shade watching me work on the car at about noon. So I finally got around to giving her a carrot about 2pm. I know she didnt know what a carrot was, but she does now. After she finished her (baby) carrot she came over to me and started sniffing around my feet!
Got the Sedan body off the Plymouth frame I am using for the coupe!

7/18/2010 7:54:26 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

now that made me smile big time hehehehhehe go kristi

[Edited 7/18/2010 7:56:36 AM ]

7/18/2010 8:00:30 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
I fed a carrot to the young doe rabbit yesterday around 2pm. Today she came up and laid in the shade watching me work on the car at about noon. So I finally got around to giving her a carrot about 2pm. I know she didnt know what a carrot was, but she does now. After she finished her (baby) carrot she came over to me and started sniffing around my feet!
Got the Sedan body off the Plymouth frame I am using for the coupe!

I predict you'd better be buying yourself a bigger bag of carrots because you are gonna have a visitor expecting one every day at 2 pm! And it will probably be bringing friends eventually!

Smile: Riding along with my brother in law to Fairmont, Mn. to a 99th birthday party for an aunt of my first husbands today! Looks to be a beautiful day..

7/18/2010 1:05:41 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
I predict you'd better be buying yourself a bigger bag of carrots because you are gonna have a visitor expecting one every day at 2 pm! And it will probably be bringing friends eventually!

That is funny, had two rabbits come up to me while I was under the car removing tne engine mount bolts. I rolled over and jumped, (good thing I didn't hit my head)had a rabbit right in my face! Of course the rabbits spooked too.

Life is great, if you just take the time to enjoy it!

7/19/2010 10:17:58 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Well Im trying to clean my basement... and its getting worse before it gets better.. But I did get my downstairs bedroom all vac. and re-arranged before work today.. Now if I can continue with the family room and kitchen-ette .. I Got to much stuff!

7/20/2010 2:47:13 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
luckylost
Rapid City, SD
51, joined Jul. 2010

Living in South Dakota makes me smile everyday, along with something nice that my children have done or hearing my grandaughter say " I love you Nana!" There is no place like SD with the wildlife, I miss the country life, odd but I miss harvesting and haying. Sorry to read about the loss of your Mother Bonnie, I work with it everyday and it does get easier. Bless all of you!

7/20/2010 7:41:30 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from luckylost:
Living in South Dakota makes me smile everyday, along with something nice that my children have done or hearing my grandaughter say " I love you Nana!" There is no place like SD with the wildlife, I miss the country life, odd but I miss harvesting and haying. Sorry to read about the loss of your Mother Bonnie, I work with it everyday and it does get easier. Bless all of you!

There must be a miss understanding somewhere?? I haven't loss my mom yet.. In fact I need to run to Lennox right now to do her Med.. tray since I was gone on sunday!

Can I smile about that?? or just that I survived another frieght day and got done early enough to get to go through Y's Buys on 25% off day!! I know.. I said yesterday I had to much stuff!! Still Makes me smile~!!

7/20/2010 9:53:50 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Dropped my car off at the body shop in Hot Springs, walked up to the State Veterans Home, and spent the day with my mom.
My sister came down, we took mom to lunch, and drove around the back streets looking at yards and plants. I had a great time!
Sister gave me a ride back home, and I fired up the backhoe, pulled the 34 over to the garage, lifted the front fenders off, and then positioned the frame up on blocks. Hopefully I can get the rearend and springs off tomorrow, and place the donar cars rear end in place so I can start building brackets! Life is good!

7/20/2010 11:03:40 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Dropped my car off at the body shop in Hot Springs, walked up to the State Veterans Home, and spent the day with my mom.
My sister came down, we took mom to lunch, and drove around the back streets looking at yards and plants. I had a great time!
Sister gave me a ride back home, and I fired up the backhoe, pulled the 34 over to the garage, lifted the front fenders off, and then positioned the frame up on blocks. Hopefully I can get the rearend and springs off tomorrow, and place the donar cars rear end in place so I can start building brackets! Life is good!

I like to go around and look at other peoples landscaping and flowers too!! Trying to figure out what would look nice or survive in my yard eventually!

Smile...I took my dog Samone along to do moms meds(set up her week at a time tray) tonight, and she keeps calling my dog Shiner which was the name of a dog we had when I was young... I asked her if I was gonna have to change Samones name?? She realizes after the fact what she's done again... And we both laugh..

7/21/2010 11:47:17 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

That my gaurdian angel was on duty today!

Talking on the phone I tend to wander back and forth. Heard this strange noise, turned around to see where it was coming from. I backed up so fast when I relized I had a rattler at my feet, that I backed over my trash can and fell to the ground (phone still in my hand). The little guy was about 20 inches long and four rattles (he really could shake them thou). Dark brown ovals on his back, not diamonds.

Edited for spelling

[Edited 7/21/2010 11:48:28 PM ]

7/22/2010 9:34:16 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE
69, joined Feb. 2007

bytar and his rattler Their pretty common in Rapid City.
At age 7 my parents took us kids on a trip to the black hills, In spearfish canyon we made a car stop & I had to pee, found a sorta privit spot about 20 feet from the car a 1953 4 door chevy, just as the flow started, so did this big rattler!! I was in the car in one bound and never ziped up. down the road though I still had to pee.

7/22/2010 11:11:59 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Only 1 more day of work... then tomorrow night we get to go to The Blackwood Brothers here in Sioux Falls. I will meet the ladies bringing my mom there.. Im supposed to try and save 13 seats for them cuz Im always early to those things! Sat. we get to go see Masters Voice in a beautiful back yard at Edgerton, Mn. And Sunday is My mom's 77th birthday! and more music at night! God is Good! And I am blessed to still have my mom and she is able to go to music again! Hope you all have a Great weekend also!!

7/22/2010 11:38:10 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

A beautiful partly cloudy day, with a cool breeze, life is good!

Have not seen any posts from rich since the 13th, anybody know if he is OK?

7/23/2010 12:23:14 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
A beautiful partly cloudy day, with a cool breeze, life is good!

Have not seen any posts from rich since the 13th, anybody know if he is OK?

So I checked out his profile... and he's had a couple of posts today.. so Im assuming he's ok!

7/23/2010 6:15:00 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
68, joined Aug. 2007

thanks for the concern i am alive and well justneed two of me to get everything done hehehe

god bless u all

7/23/2010 4:04:37 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Just getting off of work and 2 ladies in the break room.. One had brought ice cream bars for her birthday tomorrow. Those 2 were talking who was older ..?? and the one said 47 and my supervisor said she was 2 years older ect.. Then I said that I was 54.. They both said I dont look it.. and I added I dont act it either!! But I dont know if I believe them... cuz I get asked about senior citizen discounts all the time! Now off to music.. really smiling if I can find a parking spot!

7/23/2010 11:35:50 PM What made you smile today? | Page 3  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from imrich29:
thanks for the concern i am alive and well justneed two of me to get everything done hehehe

god bless u all

Glad o hear it!

Taking my sister out to dinner!

7/24/2010 8:25:36 AM What made you smile today? | Page 3  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Music was great last night.. Smiled so much my cheeks almost hurt! I found a great parking spot, was about 8th in line so I could save seats for the older ones comming.. got exactly where they wanted to sit. And they let us into the Pavilion Hall 1/2 hour earlier than last year so we could get our seats and sit instead of stand in the crowded halls. And I bought their bag special(1 of everything on the product table) for mom for her birthday tomorrow! And we have more music tonight...