Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best local hookup app

He was capable to work remotely, taking breaks all through the day, and enjoyed becoming in the middle of the forest. dating kissimmee There s probably sufficient on line about this, but there are subtle cues to show when a person is bored of you. If you are looking for a extended term partnership and would want to settle soon, this internet site could possibly be worth trying! Details Is eHarmony only for significant relationships? Are there couples what closed only on eHarmony and really closed married? pink cupid edmonton I couldn t wait to get dwelling to tell my roommate.

skipthegames com

HER is 1 of the most well known lesbian dating apps, and it s created to be an inclusive space for all bi, trans, lesbian, non binary, and queer girls. naples dating service Folks are judged on how they look, how they talk, what they ve done, what they ve not completed Recall to focus on what you have and what you ve performed, not what you lack and what has passed you by. I was scrolling via TikTok when the app recommended I click on Sarah s account. how do i reopen my eharmony account We have been introduced by his roommate and we were each immediately drawn to every single other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/21/2010 10:34:26 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from imrich29:
hauled a load of sheep and a loma to chester sd today

got a load of calves from utha yesterday they sure a bunch of babies but r sure nice calves and so healthy makes me smile big

You got Papa or Mama Lama's? Both? Did you sell one? Baby ones? Pictures? I miss our holstein calves! I used to teach them to go from the bottle to bucket feeding.

SMILE: Survived 2 long days at work.. and I have tomorrow oFF!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/22/2010 6:25:44 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

sorry bonnie never sexed the loma was hauling for someonelse so i dont have pics

9/22/2010 8:12:50 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from imrich29:
sorry bonnie never sexed the loma was hauling for someonelse so i dont have pics

Quite alright! I just like asking asking if its a papa or mama lama when ever the subject comes up!! Kinda like you cann't say the word vacuum without my son in law saying "Well thats gotta suck!" Smile?? And I only expected pics if you raised the critters and had them.

9/22/2010 5:47:09 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
nowpm
Tulare, SD
60, joined Jul. 2010

Thinking about moving again. What makes me smile is that others say they miss me and are hoping I move soon. Makes the work associated with moves worth the effort!!

9/23/2010 9:43:30 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Picked my mom up, lunch in rapid, coffee in Deadwood, and a beautiful drive south on Spearfish Canyon road. With the colors changing, and right after a 6 to 8 hour drizzle, it was so clean and fresh! The Sun had just come out when we left Rapid City and went north up Nemo Road to Deadwood.
The beauty of the Black Hills is breath taking. And spending the day with my mom was great!

edited for sp.

[Edited 9/23/2010 9:45:50 PM ]

9/23/2010 10:02:31 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Picked my mom up, lunch in rapid, coffee in Deadwood, and a beautiful drive south on Spearfish Canyon road. With the colors changing, and right after a 6 to 8 hour drizzle, it was so clean and fresh! The Sun had just come out when we left Rapid City and went north up Nemo Road to Deadwood.
The beauty of the Black Hills is breath taking. And spending the day with my mom was great!

edited for sp.

6 or 8 hour drizzle? Its been Raining/hailing in area's for 2 days around here again!
I spent ALL day with my mom too.. but it was in the hospital again trying to figure out where she is loosing blood! I brought her into the emergency room yesterday noon.. She was 3 pints low so far!

Smile?? My dog is as tired as I am.. curled at my feet on my bed.. must be dreaming of running or something because she's making moves while curled in her ball.

9/23/2010 11:29:45 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
6 or 8 hour drizzle? Its been Raining/hailing in area's for 2 days around here again!
I spent ALL day with my mom too.. but it was in the hospital again trying to figure out where she is loosing blood! I brought her into the emergency room yesterday noon.. She was 3 pints low so far!

Smile?? My dog is as tired as I am.. curled at my feet on my bed.. must be dreaming of running or something because she's making moves while curled in her ball.

I hope your mom is ok? Ulcer maybe?

9/24/2010 5:45:49 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
I hope your mom is ok? Ulcer maybe?

She's had an ulcer but they dont think its what's bleeding(redder blood than from the stomache) She does have Lots of diverticulitus spots.. but cant see which ones or IF those are what's bleeding. Time to go see her before they close the ICU for morning reports and before my work?? If my little sister will be around for the day!

9/26/2010 8:05:15 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Its my older sisters birthday today and they are in Vermont on vacation! We made a sign for mom to hold wishing her a happy bday from the hospital bed and took a picture and sent it via phone. What did we do before all this technology??

Moms back to eating almost regular foods.. and might get to go home tomorrow.

9/26/2010 10:27:23 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
Its my older sisters birthday today and they are in Vermont on vacation! We made a sign for mom to hold wishing her a happy bday from the hospital bed and took a picture and sent it via phone. What did we do before all this technology??

Moms back to eating almost regular foods.. and might get to go home tomorrow.

Glad your mom is doing better!

Smile: Left house early to spend Sunday with my mom, and saw Hot air balloons agin flying over head. At the bottom of my windy road, a balloon had landed on the road, and had to wait until it took off! Great pictures.
Driving thru Custer State park, had an antolope stand in the oncoming lane (right at a cattle guard), got great pictures!
Drove up thru Needles High way with the top down, and got more pictures, Then on thru Lead, and toured Spearfish Canyon again. It is so beautiful with the colors of the leaves changing!
But best of all got to spend another beautiful day with my mom!

9/27/2010 10:27:55 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Mom is Home again! I was still at the hospital at 11:30, I wanted mom to have a dinner there before I took her home.. with a detour to the bank.. I had to redo her med's tray, get her settled.. and I was only 9 minutes late for work at 1:09! I had called and warned them I might be late but I would be there!

9/27/2010 10:37:13 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Another beautiful day. Took a friend thru Spearfish Canyon, didn't have to drive all the time, and got some great pictures! Great company, great food, and beautiful scenery!

9/28/2010 10:46:42 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Ran into an old friend of the family, I remember going to his house and playing in his back yard!

9/28/2010 11:21:27 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

A former co worker came through the store today..I dont know her religion but She had a "not quite arranged marraige" and I knew she wanted to be pregnant soon after.. and I asked it they were having any luck?? She asked if I could keep a secret.. They are! But then she wanted me to tell her former supervisor that wasn't there today because she became a new Grandma this morning!! After that it can be common knowledge at work she said.. I was so thrilled for them! Some other coworkers had seen her and said they wanted to ask if they were expecting but made themselves Not ask this time... "Well if she is... She's not telling anyone"... and I had to keep my mouth shut!

9/30/2010 10:48:18 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Another beautiful day, spent a few hours with my 12 year old nephew.

10/1/2010 6:47:16 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Writing 10-1-10 on all my rainchecks ect. at work... the only thing weirder will be 10-10-10.. but I wont be writing it at work... we are closed on Sunday's! Its the reason I work there, And that makes me smile Too!

10/2/2010 6:59:52 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

it froze hard last night now maybe the milo will dry down so it can be combined [smile]

10/5/2010 7:23:45 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

My dog likes yogurt! I ate some last night and then let her lick out the cup just to see, and she loved it! I dont normally give her "people food".. only if I figure it would be normal or good for her once in a blue moon! I dont want her sitting at my feet begging!

10/5/2010 10:33:44 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Got home late tonight and my son had bought me a subway sandwich and had it waiting for me.. Then we sat in the living room and chatted and watched tv.. Then I mentioned playing the piano(he's had NO interest in it for 18 years).. how his dad dinked on one years after his lessons when we bought the one for the kids.. and the money we spent just so he would have the option! And he got up and went over and started dinking again! Just As I Am was the first song he tried cuz he said he remembered his dad playing that one! Just right handed .. but that was enough for me! I just kinda hope he gets an interest going again.

10/8/2010 5:50:45 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Its the weekend and I got to shop in 3 thrift stores on the way home from work. Got some cookbooks and a 10 page crosscut shredder for not much! And tomorrow I'm gonna ride in a combine for the first time in my life with my son in law! Lord willing and the creek don't rise!

10/13/2010 9:09:13 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Watching the miners rescue!! Especially the ones that drop to thier knees to thank God made me cry happy tears!

Suppose this thread is going to die soon.. if no one else posts anymore... Maybe its time!

12/6/2010 11:20:06 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
lollipopny20
Los Angeles, CA
27, joined Mar. 2009

when I found out my mom gift was on sale

1/7/2011 8:30:48 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
radiorequester
Wilmot, SD
38, joined Dec. 2010

Different the cat learned how to push a train like the kitten chow kitten on the bag.Last night he learned how to sit in a baby stroller .

1/18/2011 11:33:22 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

iwannastang2
Salisbury, MD
53, joined Dec. 2010

hearing that my sister felt better today

1/19/2011 2:00:47 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bettyjaneful
Rapid City, SD
38, joined Oct. 2010

My life. Just waken up makes me smile. I'm a lover .

2/6/2011 8:47:30 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Waking up to a beautiful sunrise, a great cup of coffee, a cool 84, and a long walk on the Beach.
Wintering in Costa Rica makes me smile.

2/6/2011 7:17:23 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from bytar:
Waking up to a beautiful sunrise, a great cup of coffee, a cool 84, and a long walk on the Beach.

r u still in costa rica ???i have thought of u many times this winter and thought what a fool i was not to go along

have missed ya

2/6/2011 8:37:13 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:

Well I've been waiting for you to smile about something from down there!

I could have kicked myself a couple of time this winter too! But I would have picked the wrong 3 weeks to go anyway! And I've never traveled alone.. dont figure I should start now!

SO.. What made me smile today? Went to church with my mom, dinner and then visited both sisters.. AND survived the whole day forgetting my cell phone at home!

2/13/2011 4:38:22 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Finished organizing walk in closet. Put final sanding on Teak bench top (beautiful grain and color).
And watching the spectacular sunset from the beach, sipping a beer, and holding my bride to be!

2/13/2011 5:51:03 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from bytar:
Finished organizing walk in closet. Put final sanding on Teak bench top (beautiful grain and color).
And watching the spectacular sunset from the beach, sipping a beer, and holding my bride to be!

wow my friend tell us more of this bride to be congradulations

2/13/2011 12:19:36 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:

Yeah, Congradulations!! Ya comming back to beautiful SD at all?

2/14/2011 2:59:21 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
Yeah, Congradulations!! Ya comming back to beautiful SD at all?

Only to do taxes, sell some cars (I have no reason to keep the collection since I will be living in the tropics), and give away a lot of stuff that I and my parents collected over the years. I will try and vacation in SD at least 4 to 6 weeks every year.

Smile: The look of the love of my life's eyes, when we talked about the wedding (happening in two hours), and see the happiness and love she has for me!

2/14/2011 3:06:24 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from imrich29:
wow my friend tell us more of this bride to be congradulations

She is the most beautiful, wonderful, unique lady I have ever met! Coming from different countries, we are so alike in sense of humor, outlook on life, and how we think, it is scary! I have to be one of the luckiest guys I know!
Life is to short not to enjoy every moment.

2/14/2011 6:40:11 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

wow my friend keep intouch i would love to come and see ya sometime and i dont mean in SD either

2/16/2011 11:56:05 PM What made you smile today? | Page 6  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
She is the most beautiful, wonderful, unique lady I have ever met! Coming from different countries, we are so alike in sense of humor, outlook on life, and how we think, it is scary! I have to be one of the luckiest guys I know!
Life is to short not to enjoy every moment.

Wow! Now aren't you glad you didnt have to keep me out of trouble for 3 weeks this winter? I knew it wouldn't be a good idea my being a rookie at traveling.. especially by myself! But the pictures you sent were beautiful! And what was on "The Batchelor" in Costa Rica.. Was beautiful too! You gonna have a place to work on projects down there too.. like your planter "bed" box? I still thought that was a neat idea! Wish you both the best!

Smile: Watching a video of my daughters dog riding in a car comming up here for the night(I puppy sat)... She ducks as they go under overpasses! Poor dog.. Hates riding in cars, but it was Funny!

2/17/2011 6:06:08 AM What made you smile today? | Page 6  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Waking up in Costa Rica, my beautiful bride beside me in bed, and fresh coffee brewing in the kitchen! Life is great