Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

member hookup

I was questioning if there everyone knows which website are owner of these gives/Direct advertiser? Hi Guest, our program has detected that an AdBlocker is installed in your browser which could block essential functions in BlackHatWorld. dating at the villages florida So for me to strike up a conversation with somebody is not tough. No sweet words, no speak of connection or enjoy, then i consider this is ok. ru russian dating com отзывы If I want to date other guys, suck it up and accept it.

listcrawler over 40

As a dating app developer, you will come to a decision on no matter whether to build chat from scratch or use out there chat APIs like CometChat. single ladies in pensacola fl It is not uncommon to hear parents lament that their daughter has not had a date or that no one redd her a shidduch in a lot more than a year. For years, I was one degree of separation from the really like of my life and did not know it. streamate broadcast Don t leave dirty clothing, dishes, or something embarrassing lying around! Add a houseplant and some candles to instantly make your property look warmer and far more appealing.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/6/2010 8:35:22 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Life has been good to me, and a day does not go by that I do not enjoy! I admit that I feel spring should not have snow, but that is what I got today. So I sat inside in the warmth of a wood stove, and watched the birds come and go from the bird feeder outside my dinning room window.
But what made me smile was the deer that took shelter under the spruce tree during one of the snow flurries. Life is good in the Black Hills!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/6/2010 8:54:05 PM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

if ya would like a few more deer u can come and get some of mine i saw 28 in one heard yesterday but over the winter they were up to 1300

thats just a might more than needed

4/6/2010 9:06:28 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Thats funny! I have the same problem with the hundreds of turkeys that come thru the yard.

4/7/2010 5:28:10 AM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

lets make a trade

4/7/2010 6:03:43 AM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

You are both so lucky!! I miss my acreage days, the wildlife that passed through, and the families that nested in the tree at the edge of our yard. One year it was owls, several years it was coons. We could watch life from our porch or living room window. I had peac*cks that had migrated in and stayed that I had to leave when I sold the place. They had chicks every year.. I hated the mess and noise, but I could feed them dog food right out of a bucket I held.
But what makes me smile today... That I am going to go see my mom! She had a stroke last sat. very early am. and spent the whole day on the bathroom floor before we realized she wasn't out and about with others... found her, emergency room, ect.. And we are blessed to still have her with us.. to go spend time/see everyday in the hospital... And she is doing SO good.. She is confused.. but it could have been So much worse! She makes us smile with the comments she makes! God is good!

4/7/2010 6:53:27 AM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

sorry about your mom bonnie may god bless u and her and your time together

4/7/2010 9:25:59 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Thank you Rich, She got moved to rehab room this afternoon. I watched her do 3 different rehabs today..and that was before dinner! She can still read, write, spell and verbalize simple spelled words, do exersizes.. but she has trouble remembering the year and names. Like I said before ... it could have been so much worse! It will take time but they expect near full recovery. Thanks again.

4/7/2010 9:57:39 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Sorry to hear about your mom, Bonnie. My mom went into a retirement home a year ago when my dad died. I know she misses living in her own house and the living in the country.
What made me smile today: Seeing the look on my sister-in-law's face when I rememberered her birthday! I never remember these things! LOL

4/8/2010 6:27:13 AM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Sorry to hear about your mom, Bonnie. My mom went into a retirement home a year ago when my dad died. I know she misses living in her own house and the living in the country.
What made me smile today: Seeing the look on my sister-in-law's face when I rememberered her birthday! I never remember these things! LOL

Thank you.. My mom went into an appt. a year ago because she didnt want everyone to have to do her yard work/snow removal ect. Wondered if it was a mistake or not.. guess not! The rehab Dr. seemed real pleased that she was already in a ground floor, no steps type place(she waited on a list 2 years to get it). So hopefully she will get back there eventually.

What made me smile today... waking up early and finding nice notes from caring people..and being able to go visit mom before and after work cuz she's close by!

4/9/2010 7:22:43 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

What made me smile today:
Spending time with my nephew and mother, went down to visit her, and the three of us ended up at a junkyard in Edgemont. Could not believe the cars from the 30's, 50's and 60 muscle cars. Got to admit I was in heaven!! Ended up buying a complete 33 or 34 chevy with duel wheel wells (deluxe).

4/9/2010 8:13:10 PM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

wow now u got a new toy to play with good for u

4/9/2010 8:47:48 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Thanks rich, not as thou I need another project, but just could not pass it up for the price. It will go on the back burner, until I get my 33 Plymouth coupe finished. Life is good!

4/9/2010 8:57:59 PM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

yes life is good please post pics on your progress

4/10/2010 9:14:46 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Driving with the top down on this beautiful sunny day.

Rich, I will take pictures daily once I start on the 33 coupe.

4/11/2010 7:39:51 PM What made you smile today?  
blueaerodome
Minneapolis, MN
69, joined May. 2009

My car did not leak anything today.

4/11/2010 9:47:24 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Finished 75 feet of wood fence!! It was a long day, but felt good to acomplish!

4/13/2010 1:53:22 PM What made you smile today?  

jakotajp
Sioux Falls, SD
73, joined Feb. 2010

Just being able to get up in the morning and see the sunshine!! Life is what we make it so I say make every day a good one!!

4/13/2010 6:34:38 PM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

amdn sister its all attitude

4/14/2010 9:23:50 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Watching my mom walk without a walker today and at speach therapy... Her improvements and then some of the answers she gives that are so far off base I have to smile! I dont laugh out loud cuz that wouldn't be nice for her! She tries so hard.. and Im just there to observe her progress and verify!

4/18/2010 5:44:31 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Spending Sunday with my Mom! Well worth the 2 hour round trip.

4/18/2010 7:23:54 PM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

took mom to church in sioux falls and seeing her walkat a speed that is hard to keep up with
she fall last sept and and crushed 3 vertibies together
its been slow going but doc said she is almost 100% that she was in sept not bad for being almost 87

4/18/2010 7:27:00 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Spending Sunday with my Mom! Well worth the 2 hour round trip.

2 hours which direction? Makes my maybe 5 mile round trip to the hospital everyday seem piddly!

What made me smile today besides being able to play rummy with mom now.. Mom and I were watching a DVD of our church service from last Sunday, and the Interm Pastor's cell phone rang while he was preaching! And he answered it(Im in the middle of a sermon.. I'll call you back!) from the pulpit cuz it was his son! The congregation laughed and clapped.. which is a miracle in itself cuz we are the "frozen chozen"! He said he really needed that though, And he jumped right back into the sermon..

4/19/2010 8:08:12 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
2 hours which direction

South to Hot Springs from Rapid City.

4/19/2010 10:09:51 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from imrich29:
took mom to church in sioux falls and seeing her walkat a speed that is hard to keep up with
she fall last sept and and crushed 3 vertibies together
its been slow going but doc said she is almost 100% that she was in sept not bad for being almost 87

Wow, thats great! She must really be able to hike it off! My mom will be 77 in July.. and she would walk a block and a half to the senior center before her stroke and winter.. but she didnt set any speed records Im sure. Im anxious to see how she copes back in her appt. I will probably go stay overnight with her for a bit to make sure. If that turns out to be the next step.

What made me smile today.. I didnt have to go up and back up cashier today! Then I got to see my daughter up at the hospital tonight too.. and she was teasing gma with the reacher and Dancin with the Stars!

4/20/2010 3:16:16 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Got rain gutter up on the garage, piped into a 3000 gallon tank, YEAH!
Had lunch with my senator (Gordan Howie), a very funny guy.

4/20/2010 10:00:29 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

I Got the ok from work today that daughter and I can take the road trip she wanted for pictures of baby critters and star trails... Now as long as Mom is ok.. Its a go!

4/21/2010 9:45:16 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
I Got the ok from work today that daughter and I can take the road trip she wanted for pictures of baby critters and star trails... Now as long as Mom is ok.. Its a go!

Thats great!

Went down to see my Mom in Hot Springs, took the long route (lots of curves), love to drive the sports car on beautiful days! Everyday is great!

4/21/2010 10:29:41 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

I think the last time I was at Hot Springs Evans Plunge.. my son was small enough to fall asleep on one of those pool mats as we were holding it..then we layed him up on deck mat and all. Smile

Smile again... Mom gets to go home on Friday! Will need 24 hour supervision for a while.. Us girls will take turns .. Luckily my older sister isnt working right now.. and I get the overnight shifts and the first weekend. Yeah, Im smiling.. considering the alternative..its a small price to pay!

4/24/2010 5:23:09 PM What made you smile today?  

cherokeedave
Cherokee, IA
62, joined Jan. 2009

I'm visiting my brother in Mo.. His 3 yr old grandson Brendan came down the steps this early AM, when he saw me sitting on he couch, he ran back upstairs.
I felt he must be shy.
But then he came back down, and gave me his stuffed dog to play with. That made me smile!

4/24/2010 9:55:04 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

So many things... Just mom rembering where her cerial boxes were surprised me! She put away her dishes in a fine fashion.. but then she wiped off the table with a scrunched up plastic bag until I asked her if she wanted a dishrag. She had visitors that understood not getting words out quite right.. We went for a walk down the apt. sidewalk. And SHE cracked and fried 4 eggs for supper.. while I made the toast. God is Good!

4/25/2010 10:43:13 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
So many things... Just mom rembering where her cerial boxes were surprised me! She put away her dishes in a fine fashion.. but then she wiped off the table with a scrunched up plastic bag until I asked her if she wanted a dishrag. She had visitors that understood not getting words out quite right.. We went for a walk down the apt. sidewalk. And SHE cracked and fried 4 eggs for supper.. while I made the toast. God is Good!

Sounds great! Life is so full of great things, that we only appreciate when their status changes. Life is good!

I started working on fence around 0800, (usualy go to Hot Springs and visit mom on Sunday), and the wind came up, then rain, then snow by 1130. So I picked up my tools and called my mom. She had nothing planned, and said she was just going to stay in her room.

So what made me smile today:
Was the joy on her face when I showed up to give her a hug!

4/25/2010 11:20:09 PM What made you smile today?  
kaylige
Sioux Falls, SD
59, joined Feb. 2010

Just reading your post put a smile on my face. But what made me smile was watching my 17 year old at the circus today. It was the first time she has ever been to one.

4/26/2010 9:20:57 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Sounds great! Life is so full of great things, that we only appreciate when their status changes. Life is good!

I started working on fence around 0800, (usualy go to Hot Springs and visit mom on Sunday), and the wind came up, then rain, then snow by 1130. So I picked up my tools and called my mom. She had nothing planned, and said she was just going to stay in her room.

So what made me smile today:
Was the joy on her face when I showed up to give her a hug!

Snow?? NOT smiling!! Dont let it snow this weekend out there!! Or we will have to spend time in Evans Plunge instead of photo opps.. thats our back up plan!

Smiling.. That it dont take much to make people happier when you show that you care!

Smiling some more..Last night mom got a phone call and I let her answer it.. I picked up just to hear the last few words of a telemarketer trying to sell her something.. And she said without missing a beat, I've been sick and I'm NOT interested! Yeah! Way to go mom!

4/26/2010 10:09:17 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
Snow?? NOT smiling!! Dont let it snow this weekend out there!! Or we will have to spend time in Evans Plunge instead of photo opps.. thats our back up plan!

Smiling.. That it dont take much to make people happier when you show that you care!

Smiling some more..Last night mom got a phone call and I let her answer it.. I picked up just to hear the last few words of a telemarketer trying to sell her something.. And she said without missing a beat, I've been sick and I'm NOT interested! Yeah! Way to go mom!

No worrys, it was just a skiff, low 20's tonight, but warming up by Wednesday.

Smiled: Tried to chase a squirrel out of the house, not really effective, could not stop laghing! Yes the squirrel finally went out the door. ( Wow squirrels are very fast and acrobatic!)

4/28/2010 4:23:55 PM What made you smile today?  

barbsc
Lower Brule, SD
41, joined Mar. 2010

Just to wake up and get to say hello to all i encounter. I like to see a smile, so that is why i give a smile because its greatttttttt!!!!!

4/28/2010 9:42:54 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from barbsc:
Just to wake up and get to say hello to all i encounter. I like to see a smile, so that is why i give a smile because its greatttttttt!!!!!

Its so nice to hear from positive people! Every day is a Holiday!

Smiled: spent a few hours designing a latch for a gate, a few hours building and installing, and 3 minutes to decide it wasn't going to work the way I wanted!

I revised the latch, started over, and it is now working great!

4/30/2010 7:34:11 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Smiling..Being with my daughter.. Had a nice drive out to Wall via the Bad Lands.. Construction, gravel road wasn't fun but rain and sunshine timed itself well for sightseeing and pictures! Saw just a skiffer of the morning snow in the crevasas yet! Saw Mountain sheep probably within 50 ft. down a hill. And looking forward to tomorrow..

5/2/2010 8:01:06 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Several things made me smile today:
Deer eating the tulips (think I should move the salt lick?)
Watching the rabbits jumping and playing in the drive way at 6:15am.
Taking my mom to the movie "how to train your dragon". Last time she was in a movie theater was 1946.

Life is good!

5/2/2010 10:11:06 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Several things made me smile today:
Deer eating the tulips (think I should move the salt lick?)
Watching the rabbits jumping and playing in the drive way at 6:15am.
Taking my mom to the movie "how to train your dragon". Last time she was in a movie theater was 1946.

Life is good!

1946!!! WOW! What did she think of that?

We were up waitin on continental breakfast at 6:15.. on our way to the Custer Wildlife loop! Smile: Saw Buffalo with baby calves(reason for our whole trip!), Antelope, woodchucks, Turkeys, Mountain Sheep, but we did not see Donkeys! Was a beautiful day and got home in time to go with my mom for her first outing of music since her stroke! 993 miles in 3 days..alot of them at 20-30mph and I didnt get sick with the mountain roads! BIG SMILE!

5/3/2010 9:56:48 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Wow Bonnie, sounds like you were having fun, be careful, I think they tax that now! LOL

At 0710, I tore into my backhoe (blew a hydrolic line), and by 3:30 had it all put back together! SMILE!

I was a little leary, having no knowledge, and this was all knew to me, but after only 2 or 3 (dozen) trips to the tool room, I finally got the lines off. And I only had to go to three different places to get new hydrolic lines made. But the best part was NO SKINED KNUCKLES!
LIFE IS GOOD!

5/4/2010 11:42:20 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

I got my puppy back and she missed me!

They hydro seeded my back fenceline today... Well thats one promise kept! Now if they put the privacy fence back up... I will be ecstatic!

I actually got to be home tonight.. connected to internet.. sleep in my own bed..

And found out today that the gospel quartet group that mom and I like to follow is going to come and sing for her at her apartment in 2 weeks. Hope she is ready for that surprise.

5/5/2010 10:29:34 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Watching the birds throw out the seeds they didn't want! Now I understand why the turky's show up and scratch around under the bird feeders. LOL!

5/5/2010 11:23:27 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Went and spent time with mom this morning before work.. and missed having to wait for a long train by less than a half a mile! Yeah, God is good! Time on the south side of the track was more important than waiting on the North side!

5/7/2010 4:24:22 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bonnie1956:
Time on the south side of the track was more important than waiting on the North side!

Sounds like a country western song!

Smiled: In between the snow flurries the sunshine came thru! Spring in the Black Hills is so special!

5/7/2010 4:45:00 PM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

by it would be even more spec if u kept the snow and wind in the hills i froze my butt off fixing fence today but the lamb ribs in the crock pot made me smile

5/7/2010 7:58:56 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

You write the song... and I'll try and sing it!! NOT!

Smile.. My day off.. got some laundry done.. Went and visited mom.. she went up/down a whole flight of stairs in her appartment building for her physical therapy.. Listened to her speach therapy.. amusing answers. Then got to go to a garden store and spend a gift certificate! And it rained off and on all day long..even almost snowed at one point.. and I didnt melt~

And its nice to see more people smiling about something!!

5/8/2010 7:32:45 AM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Baby critter pics on facebook.. My niece posted a new colt, my daughter posted a first time mama cat that had 5 kittens yesterday! And she posted baby buffalo from our trip last weekend to the Hills! Baby aminals are SO cute! SP flip intended!

5/8/2010 7:18:38 PM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

hey bonnie u got time to go dancin in yankton tonight go scuff them shoes girl and smile

5/8/2010 10:23:50 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Nope, sorry, I had to work till 7.. then went out for supper with my son and his girlfreind for mothers day and her birthday was yesterday! Just got home. Did you go and scuff your boots some? Someone would have to teach me better!
Smile.. I wore my new sketchers exersize shoes all day to work! I liked them.. but might be sore tomorrow..

5/9/2010 9:47:08 AM What made you smile today?  

imrich29
Over 2,000 Posts (2,210)
Wessington Springs, SD
67, joined Aug. 2007

yup had fun t the dance and got home at 4 this mornign boots r scuffed but had a great time we had twice as many men as women last night its usually the other way aorund

5/9/2010 8:27:48 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from imrich29:
yup had fun t the dance and got home at 4 this mornign boots r scuffed but had a great time we had twice as many men as women last night its usually the other way aorund

Usually twice as many women than men?? Well then I should have alot of dancin to Watch! Let me know if there is ever one in SF.. I would stand a chance of getting there even after closing at work. Its the by myself thing I wouldnt handle well.

Smile: I got to my moms this morning and said Good morning Mama! and she stuck her head out of the bathroom.. and it was wet! She had taken a shower by herself(She's NOT supposed to yet!), she was dressed and brushing her teeth! We watched church on cable and then went and had dinner and the afternoon at my oldest sisters! First afternoon out for mom went good! Mothers day was Good!

5/9/2010 9:39:41 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from imrich29:

Home at 4, and on DH at 7:45, you Party Animal!

Smiled all day:
Spent the day with 3 sisters, and their families, we took Mom to Reptile gardens and spent about 2 and a half hours looking at birds snakes and plants (beautiful flowers!) Then about 2 and a half hours at the "Gas Light", in Rockerville (All you could eat, including prime rib). It was a great time, family seems to get more important the older I get!

5/10/2010 7:46:43 AM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

testing 123, testing 123.. I thought he was a party animal too but I also figure the timing on this thing is off.. So it is about 745am.

Smile.. that I am able to get up and go to my job yet... and there is Not 5 feet of snow in my front yard yet! GOD is good!

Yep, 2 hours off... Must be Cafilornia time.. Sorry.. Captain 11 memory!

[Edited 5/10/2010 7:49:12 AM ]

5/12/2010 11:04:44 AM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Woke up to an inch of snow, currently pushing 3 inches, and still coming down! It was warm and sunny two days ago, gotta make you smile just living in the Black Hills!

5/12/2010 3:27:17 PM What made you smile today?  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,864)
Creighton, NE
68, joined Feb. 2007

The Cences worker showed up today.

5/12/2010 10:16:29 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from bytar:
Woke up to an inch of snow, currently pushing 3 inches, and still coming down! It was warm and sunny two days ago, gotta make you smile just living in the Black Hills!

My older sister said that Back when they honeymooned out at the Hills JUNE 13, 1969.. It snowed then too! Well it was Friday the 13th back then... Smile... They are still married!

5/14/2010 9:48:14 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

I worked hard and got alot done today and Im gonna sleep good! Besides my normal running at my job.. After work I went and bought a bunch more flowers to plant! I love pretty flowers.. especially if I can keep them living!! Then I pushed mowed and bagged my front yard..ran out of first tank of gas. Then the neighbor came over and offered to take my tree branches to the land fill tomorrow, so I helped him load those up.. Then I weed and feeded my front yard. I sprayed weeds in the back yard and then I got the it ready to mow tomorrow if things go as planned. I hope to plant a bunch of flowers and my 12 tomatoes plants tomorrow.

5/16/2010 10:27:49 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

One of the wild rabbits came up just after I poured some concrete to set a gate post. He/she was careful and got within 4 feet of me, went around me and checked out the hole! That made me smile!

5/17/2010 9:34:41 PM What made you smile today?  

bonnie1956
Sioux Falls, SD
61, joined Nov. 2008

So this morning I was in my basement and my dog made a ruckus and went to the egress window in the family room.. and there was 2 young squirls in it. I watched them and took video for a while.. they tried to jump out but only could get 1/2 of the way up the side. Mama was up on the edge chattering to them.. she'd jump down and they would nurse for just seconds.. and she would jump back out. I went and got a long 1X4 and put it down in there.. It took a long while but just as I was getting my car out to leave..I saw 3 squirls going across the back yard.. They would go a bit and then stop and nuzzle each other.. then go a bit and do it again.. That mama was kissin on her young ones!! And they were happy to be out of that hole and with her again! That made me smile more than finding the 5 dollar bill in my back yard last night! Only good thing living with buisinesses behind me.

5/18/2010 10:57:54 PM What made you smile today?  
bytar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,919)
Rapid City, SD
58, joined Mar. 2008

Loved the "squirls" story!

I noticed the bird feeder was empty, but was busy. In the evening I went out to put seed in it, and the little chickadees landed on the feeder while I was pouring in the seed. They are really getting use to me, or they were real hungrey! It made me smile!