Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps android

99 per month price, even though the longer you sign up for, the less costly the monthly payment. gay concord ca Still nervous about coming up with queries to ask to get to know an individual for the duration of a very first date? I ve listed down some much more often asked inquiries to aid you out. This is when these funny on the net dating questions come in handy. rubmaps hack reddit There are basic strategies to move beyond any uncomfortable silence, though.

looking for quick hookup

When entangled you will tolerate whatever demands she makes of you. craigslist northwest arkansas After the trial period, 6 months subscription will get started for $69. UI claimants could nevertheless receive unemployment advantages although functioning component time hours. banni omegle Sign in to commentBe respectful, retain it civil and stay on topic.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/14/2010 11:13:22 AM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
puppyluv47
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Hillsboro, OH
54, joined Apr. 2010

Some people look for excitement, (fireworks, bells, music, a tingle) but that is not a lasting thing. Like a firework, after the flash it's gone.
It makes much more sense to have a meeting of the minds. Things in common. To be friends as well as lovers. To share common everyday things. To pet the soft silkiness of a dogs (or cats) warm fur. To walk and watch the clouds design change. A cup of coffee or tea while sitting on the porch, having quiet conversation while watching the sunset. Smelling the wild roses and honeysuckle, while they are in bloom, because they, like all things are gone much too soon. I believe in romance, but I believe romance is just what I described. I believe that if you have that connection, the physical is and will be there. What's felt in the heart will be shown though the physical. **blush**

[Edited 5/14/2010 11:15:33 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/14/2010 1:39:27 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
rebel_w_man_39
Springfield, IL
51, joined Jan. 2010

i am looking to find that one gal that like too have fun and not so contorling and will not cheat or lie too me about anything and is will too go on trips and can take a joke and be there when i am down and help me with anything and i be there for them the same way

5/14/2010 1:43:26 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
rebel_w_man_39
Springfield, IL
51, joined Jan. 2010

you do not need to beat each other and just sit down too talk to someone and be honst with them if you do not want any more drama in your life i been looking for a gal for a long time now and i do not want anyone that cheat or contorl me and will be honst with me

5/14/2010 2:21:38 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  

greyhnd
Huntingburg, IN
63, joined Jan. 2007

Hey Lake, I'd go for the romp in the sack and then some "in the glow" snuggling.

5/14/2010 2:26:52 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  

lakelaunch
Over 1,000 Posts (1,935)
Virginia Beach, VA
70, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from greyhnd:
Hey Lake, I'd go for the romp in the sack and then some "in the glow" snuggling.

Your place, or mine?

5/14/2010 6:19:53 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  

greyhnd
Huntingburg, IN
63, joined Jan. 2007

Hey Lake, how about we meet half way. That way we could get started sooner.

5/14/2010 6:56:16 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
shyimp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,116)
Burlington, VT
59, joined Mar. 2010

I was honest and faithful, heck, I didn't even dream about another man.
We joked, teased each other and laughed (and yes a little naughty talk, lol). I stood by him and didn't judge him when he did something he should not have and almost lost his job. We even had similar goals. I loved him with all my heart and he said he loved me.
All this was not enough. What is missing to be a life partner?

[Edited 5/14/2010 6:58:38 PM ]

5/15/2010 1:09:23 AM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  

lakelaunch
Over 1,000 Posts (1,935)
Virginia Beach, VA
70, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from greyhnd:
Hey Lake, how about we meet half way. That way we could get started sooner.

That can be done - just let me know when and where half way is!

5/15/2010 6:32:10 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
ms1958
Over 1,000 Posts (1,488)
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Apr. 2010

Love 1. God
2. Animals
3. Me

5/16/2010 7:19:02 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
puppyluv47
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Hillsboro, OH
54, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ms1958:
Love 1. God
2. Animals
3. Me

I agree!!
It's what I want also.

5/17/2010 1:46:57 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  

nplife
Norman Park, GA
57, joined Feb. 2010

A woman who is comfortable in her own body and mind an exudes that wherever she may be.I do believe that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.If you don't love yourself how can you love someone else.

A woman that wants to do for her guy and expect the same from me.

A woman that doesn't have trust issues in matters of the heart.(With me she would never have to worry)

I could go on for days but let me give someone else a chance.

[Edited 5/17/2010 1:48:15 PM ]

5/17/2010 1:50:39 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
puppyluv47
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Hillsboro, OH
54, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from nplife:
A woman who is comfortable in her own body and mind an exudes that wherever she may be.I do believe that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.If you don't love yourself how can you love someone else.

A woman that wants to do for her guy and expect the same from me.

A woman that doesn't have trust issues in matters of the heart.(With me she would never have to worry)

5/19/2010 1:30:16 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
shyimp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,116)
Burlington, VT
59, joined Mar. 2010

That was a bit confusing nitecaller. I thought life partner meant forever partner. Is it the marriage paper that scares you? If you want a woman who believes in God, wouldn't she also believe in the religious act of marriage?
I also don't know what you mean as "clean"? Do you mean never gardens or works up a sweat? I think most women bathe.
I just hate to think that you are setting yourself up for disappointment. I mean sometimes one must bend the rules a little.
Just my opinion and not meant in anyway to be mean or attack you. I am just trying to understand where you are coming from.

5/22/2010 6:11:34 AM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
latestflame
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,038)
Germantown, TN
40, joined Sep. 2009

Someone honest, cheerful/sweet, caring, sense of humor, look pretty good, be in her 20s. May sound like a lot, but I think most of that should be easy! Basically a quicker summary would simply be a happy, relaxed woman in her 20s.

5/22/2010 1:07:32 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  

lakelaunch
Over 1,000 Posts (1,935)
Virginia Beach, VA
70, joined Apr. 2009

Someone who first of all, accepts himself and then, me.
Someone who loves life and loves to laugh and to make me laugh.
Someone who doesn't sweat the small stuff - but has a great imagination and can dream along with me.
Someone who, despite his manufacturer's defect(s) has room in his heart and in his life for me.
Guess that's about it.

5/22/2010 1:55:27 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
shyimp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,116)
Burlington, VT
59, joined Mar. 2010

Quote from shyimp:
I'm here!!Here I am!
It's hard to follow and know where everyone will pop up and which thread.

Going on three weeks since I heard from my boyfriend. That is if he still considers me his girlfriend and hasn't moved on without me.

What I want in a life partner is communication and honesty.
If he doesn't want me in your life, just say so! I rather cry once than hold on to hopes that won't come true. I just want someone to hold close and feel safe. For once in my life I stopped running and faced love head on. Okay, I was scared and ran to regroup for a few minutes, but I always came back. Never left him, never stopped loving him, never looked at another man, never even fantasized about another man. I always tried to understand him and be patient. He was so perfect for me. Silly and playful, affectionate and warm, patient and understanding, gentle and loving, compassionate towards others and animals, loyal and honest. Committed for a year and a half anyway, lol then poof!

I am beginning to think maybe he was the one for me and I lost. When I look at other men, I don't see that sparkle I saw when I first emailed him. I don't dream or think about them...I don't see forever. I think my heart has shut its doors and I will remain forever by myself and unloved by a man.

5/22/2010 2:06:51 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
captainjul1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,615)
Columbus, OH
58, joined May. 2010

shy , we all feel this way that are single here why cant we find someone to love us is my question to. i try as i might be to no perveil. as like you im ready to close up dont want to but the game of love is not worth lossing your mind over. is what ive come up with for my own peace of mind

5/22/2010 5:42:55 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
puppyluv47
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Hillsboro, OH
54, joined Apr. 2010

True, Jul.
There are times when I feel that no one will ever want me. So I move right along, and not worry about it. If it's meant to be, it'll be. If not, then I know it's not God's will. So it's best not to fret. It is hard to do that, I know.

5/24/2010 11:43:24 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
puppyluv47
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Hillsboro, OH
54, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from puppyluv47:
True, Jul.
There are times when I feel that no one will ever want me. So I move right along, and not worry about it. If it's meant to be, it'll be. If not, then I know it's not God's will. So it's best not to fret. It is hard to do that, I know.

Ok, here's proof. I went visible, and the first thing I get is a question about where did I get my horse. They like that kind of horse (bald faced paint). So I went back invisible again. I am an overprotective mother, even to my animals. Not sure whether to answer the e-mail or not.
Not sure whether guys are using her as a conversation starter or just interested in horse and not owner (I suspect that that's what it is)

Your thoughts?

5/25/2010 2:40:13 PM What Are You Looking For in a Life Partner (Be serious, please)? | Page 2  
meanasue
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,516)
Hale, MI
62, joined Apr. 2010

I would like to find someone who is willing to love me unconditionally, and accept the same from me.