Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

You can decide on and watch love episodes of flirting couples to find out lots of fascinating stories. local florida chat rooms I went on Tinder right after a buddy told me it would be excellent for me to get out thereā€”I had just ended things with a jerk about three months prior. He explained that he was just attempting to return it because it looked costly. craigslist looking for sex I attempted not to flirt because I wanted to make her really feel comfy, but as the day went on, it became clear we weren t just mates so I created a move.

skipthegames singles

Since there are so numerous daters on POF looking for all sorts of relationships, POF has implemented a quite advanced search function that permits you to whittle down the crowd. ames iowa hookup One user said FDS helped them block a manipulative guy they d been seeing for years yet another mentioned the neighborhood helped her leave an abusive relationship. My son was preparing to marry a girl who he had met locally, no dating web site necessary. summerlynnhart onlyfans Under no circumstances have I ever dated two or additional individuals at the same time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/6/2010 1:59:15 AM "Drill Baby Drill"  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
63, joined Aug. 2007

Oh Yeah! Now I remember why environmentalists, who are generally "liberals", were opposed to drilling for oil in wildlife refuges and other fragile ecosystems. This accident in the Gulf of Texaco was the accident that COULDN'T HAPPEN. In testimony before congress, the CEO of BP testified that the 'WORST CASE SCENARIO' was a leak of 5,000 gallons. That is 5,000 gallons TOTAL, not the 5,000 gallons a day that is spewing into the Gulf of Texaco every day.

I've got nothing against oil drillers. But imagining the "worst case scenario" to be a small fraction of the actual leak that occurred is not forgivable. And of course they can't contain it if they couldn't even imagine it.

I'm sure that you've already heard about the oil industry "lobbyists" having sex with the federal regulators at the U.S. Department of Energy. I mean inside the offices of the Department of Energy. This is during the Bush years, of course, when you couldn't tell where the government started and the oil industry left off. So what's wrong with oil "lobbyists" having sex with federal regulators at the offices of the Department of Energy? WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM, RIGHT?

Acoustic shut-off valves cost too much money, oil company execs tell the DOE. "No problem" says the Bushies. "You don't need them" says the DOE. And those "liberals" who wanted the DOE to require those acoustic shut-off valves, had they been heeded, would not only have prevented this disaster, but also would have saved BILLIONS OF DOLLARS for BP!

Just one more reason to be a liberal and a Democrat.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/8/2010 10:17:50 PM "Drill Baby Drill"  

idlehour
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Montgomery, AL
61, joined May. 2009

The only problem is the oil leak is close to where I live, and I didn't get any of that sex you were speaking about....I think I got the perennial shaft to tell the truth.

5/9/2010 9:27:46 PM "Drill Baby Drill"  
mgdbottled
Over 2,000 Posts (2,188)
Suttons Bay, MI
68, joined Jan. 2010

Drilling holes in the bottom of a mile deep ocean is probably not a good idea? Like, who wouldn't have thought about that? Are there no smart republicans left anywhere on the planet? Or did they all take the stupid pill? Or don't they care about the planet?

5/10/2010 9:24:10 PM "Drill Baby Drill"  

danguitarman
Redding, CA
63, joined Aug. 2007

I hear that BP's next plan is to deploy a huge quantity of Italian bread to soak up all that oil!

Sorry Idlehour. I know this isn't very funny for those of you in the Gulf region. On the brighter side, it sure makes Sara Palin look like the blithering idiot that she is.

6/4/2010 11:51:40 PM "Drill Baby Drill"  

chris_al
Gardendale, AL
34, joined Jul. 2009

Palin does a good job even without BP's assitance in loking like an idiot

6/14/2010 2:31:46 AM "Drill Baby Drill"  

aacf105
Brampton, ON
41, joined May. 2010

I think that "Drill Baby Drill" is what got Palin pregnant out of wedlock!

6/17/2010 11:19:42 AM "Drill Baby Drill"  
fastvw
Harpersfield, NY
40, joined May. 2010

Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Spill Baby Spill"?

6/25/2010 8:23:08 PM "Drill Baby Drill"  
eliot9
Lubbock, TX
67, joined Jun. 2010

I think we are far from seeing the worst of this spill. Most experts agree that the drill pipe is eroding away. The sediment around the pipe will erode quickly once the containment is gone. Someone suggested that in addition to vastly more oil pouring out, we would have to deal with methane hydrates in the seabed volatizing into methane gas and surging up to the surface in vast quantities. An ignition of that much methane would be very bomb-like. The well would be unstoppable then. Hard to imagine what would follow. It's depressing to contemplate.

[Edited 6/25/2010 8:24:00 PM ]

7/5/2010 10:26:33 PM "Drill Baby Drill"  

coolchick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,074)
Woodway, TX
64, joined Nov. 2006

Well said, Dan. The federal regulators and Big Oil got in bed together big-time when G.W. Bush & his pals were in power. In fact, Bush saw to it that all the federal agencies were headed by toadies who did their best to run their agencies into the ground. President Obama and his team are trying their dead-level best to turn this around. I think it's criminal what BP did that led up to the explosion. They ignored the warning signs, and sacrificed due diligence and safety for the almighty dollar. I hope for much success for the oil rig workers (and families of the men who died) who are suing BP.