Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide forum

Rachel is a complete time freelance writer covering all the things from the best vibrators to the finest Television shows to watch with your family. long beach ny singles No matter how clever you are with words, what seriously tends to make females notice you and really feel attracted to you is your physique language. But on line dating in your middle ages can undoubtedly be a minefield of subterfuge and pitfalls. wellhellogirl com So if you want to impress your subsequent initial date, memorize at least a handful of of them.

rubratings legit

On the day of the date I was a mess — I d built this particular person up in my mind that I was terrified that I d do the wrong point and shatter my illusion of the storybook romance I d been imagining. women dating plattsburgh It challenging for a man to let go of a woman simply because it was so tough for him to get a single. Social distancing guidelines and lockdowns disrupted classic dinner dates and bar meetups. bedpage brooklyn Or, if he s barely been out of his last connection for a month, probabilities are he s not emotionally over his ex however.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/24/2008 4:54:26 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Especially after alleged man has a protection order against him..has been cited by the state for emotional abuse against his two boys..(for beating up mommy in front of them on Christmas day..no less)..
And I just got the divorce papers..(finally, he takes care of something..)
And he is asking for ALIMONY?
Opinions?
Oh, and for the record, I put myself through nursing school, he worked his 40 hour work week, I went to school, worked part time at the college as the medical records coordinator between classes and every holiday and full time summers, also babysat, catered and did bartending for weddings. So, he did not support ME through nursing school, plus he worked second shift so I had to pay for sitters all during clinicals.

Not to mention taking care of two little boys, try writing term papers breastfeeding one and playing Leggo's with the other....(okay, the breastfeeding thing passed, but still!)

1/24/2008 4:56:32 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

The kind that divorces Ivanka Trump?

1/24/2008 4:57:57 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

Well in a divorce both of you can ask for the world. It doesn't mean your going to get it. What I can tell you is the laws are designed to protect women and children. You have nothing to worry about, trust me. Sit back and wait it will all be over soon.

Here's to moving on and creating a better future for you and your children.

[Edited 1/24/2008 5:00:06 PM]

1/24/2008 4:58:47 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Well I say that you shouldn't have to give him a dime let him take care of himself and go for as much child support that you can

1/24/2008 5:00:13 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

Don't forget to have your lawyer go after daycare and child support. That will piss him off big time. haha

1/24/2008 5:01:40 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

oh and make him responsable for thier medical and dental bills too

1/24/2008 5:03:24 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

Don't forget to stick him with half of the debt.

[Edited 1/24/2008 5:07:02 PM]

1/24/2008 5:05:00 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1/24/2008 5:06:36 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

magicmanooo7
Pineville, LA

damn, i thought ive read it all!

1/24/2008 5:13:43 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

bassman1959
Santa Rosa, CA

He worked 40 hours a week while you had a part time job and went to school? How do you figure that you paid your own way? You paid for school. But who put food on the table and a roof over your head while you went to school? Most guys wouldn't ask for alimony. But I can understand why some do. Sounds to me..without knowing more..that without being married to him at the time you wouldn't have been able to go to school. Unless of course you never got married or had kids.

Women wanted to be treated equaly. This is just the price that you have to pay. I should have asked for spousal support. I am still paying for the exs screw ups. But you know.....you can't put a price on happiness. So to get rid of her I agreed to pay for everything. Money is easy and cheap. Your sanity is priceless.

I don't see anything wrong when a guy asks for spousal support. In certain cases. This isn't the 1900s anymore.

1/24/2008 5:16:18 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

He worked 40 hours a week while you had a part time job and went to school? How do you figure that you paid your own way? You paid for school. But who put food on the table and a roof over your head while you went to school? Most guys wouldn't ask for alimony. But I can understand why some do. Sounds to me..without knowing more..that without being married to him at the time you wouldn't have been able to go to school. Unless of course you never got married or had kids.

Women wanted to be treated equaly. This is just the price that you have to pay. I should have asked for spousal support. I am still paying for the exs screw ups. But you know.....you can't put a price on happiness. So to get rid of her I agreed to pay for everything. Money is easy and cheap. Your sanity is priceless.

I don't see anything wrong when a guy asks for spousal support. In certain cases. This isn't the 1900s anymore.

Guess he missed the part where the physical abuse took place. The man should be in jail sir. Thanks for your bad advice though..

1/24/2008 5:24:25 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

thepirate1969
Greenville, NC

Why did you married him in the first place? Drunk in Vegas?

1/24/2008 5:25:32 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

bucktail
Poynette, WI

somebody always gets the short end of the sick in a divorce,,,,in my case all i ever heard was,,,,whats best for the kids,,,,,,but when it came right down to it,,,is was all about the money,,,,,i didnt care about the money,,,,i cared about my kids,,,,what a fool i was,,,,,,now im broke,,,,but i have my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can replace the money,,,,,but i can not replace my kids

[Edited 1/24/2008 5:26:55 PM]

1/24/2008 5:34:50 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

Luvin hes a crazy man for not treatin you right Anybody that works that hard to better their familys life deserves All of the divorce problems will [ im sure ]work out to your benefit in the end.You did nothing wrong except want a better life for your family.You are a rare breed and all i can do is just hope i will endup with someone as dedicated to their family as you are.

1/24/2008 5:52:52 PM What KIND of MAN asks the EX for spousal support?!?!  

kashmir9999
Gilford, NH

well, like thegoodude said, you can ask for whatever you want, but it's what the final decision is that counts. When I went thru mine, I spent a lot of time documenting everything I could think of so I wouldn't forget anything. If we had a discussion, I would spend write as much as I could remember when it was fresh in my mind. Luckily I did not need it. Sounds like this guy is a putz if you ask me. You can always do the same to him, ask him for alimony and child support. Good luck

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5