Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

I ve installed and had Plenty of fish on my phone for a long time. augusta craigslist personal Members and guests can use our forum freely you don t have to register to access or contribute to any part of our forum. This is critical, as most guys who will read this are socially inept, and have certainly zero, or very tiny clue. mumbai free dating service When you go for dates, personality is extra significant than the wallet, unless your just looking for gold diggers you really should be fine with that.

skipthegames singles

Bumble was very first founded to challenge the antiquated rules of dating. naples singles over 50 If you tap on this, it ll bring you to the feature exactly where you can set up your profile. The 1st date I went on with my now fiancé ended up with all our mates tagging along also. mobileadam4adam We went on twelve dates and he still hadn t kissed me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/16/2010 2:26:25 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

stephanie_erin
Manchester, NH
25, joined Jul. 2010

Alot of people get confused on how to act towards the opposite sex so i'm gonna tell ya n hopefully others can give some advice too. I'm kinda new to this site and have made my profile crystal clear on who i'd like to meet or what type of person i am and yet i get emails like "hey hottie wanna have sex?". Very flattering guys honestly, but in no way will i have sex with someone that just randomly messages me that i haven't even met yet or for that matter know nothing about. Be smart n don't send stupid ingorant messages to people who u kno nothing about . THERE'S A REASON FOR PROFILES PEOPLE!! It tells the person viewing what type of person they are and who they'd like to meet, not some scumbag lookin to scratch an itch. I hate it when guys message me n say "hey cutie" or "hey sexy" not gonna lie it's nice n all but please THERE'S A REASON PEOPLE HAVE NAMES! So for god sakes use it please?! My name is Stephanie by the way hope all u guys remember it cuz if another guy calls me their babe i'm gonna shoot myself lmao. N one more thing don't ask girls if they can send u pics cuz seriously how low can u be that u need just a pic to jerk urself off ya nastiez! . It's called RESPECT people want me to spell it out? R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/16/2010 8:45:31 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
bigman76
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,937)
Suncook, NH
31, joined Mar. 2008

you think if they just wanna f**k, they give a god damn what your profile says?

At least you know where they stand right away. Some guys would lead you on for a while, sweet talk you, tell you what you wanna hear just to get into your pants, then you never hear from them again.

So, in a way, what you are complaining about, is actually a good thing

7/16/2010 10:54:07 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

stephanie_erin
Manchester, NH
25, joined Jul. 2010

No it really isn't n u can go ahead n thinhk it's ok but thats u asswhole, unless ur a girl u wouldn't kno wuts it's like. It's annoying n i'm pretty sure if u read someones profile n it said LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP u wouldn't message them n say hey baby u wanna f***? Mayb to b more of an asswhole that u've already shown me but hey i guess u wouldn't understand cuz u probably don't get many girls messaging u anywayz

7/19/2010 7:01:19 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
bigman76
Suncook, NH
31, joined Mar. 2008

UM...i never said it was ok. Nor do condone their actions. All my point was: try to see the silver lining in it. Im not saying you are like that or anything. Frankly, i really dont appreciat your hostility.

7/20/2010 4:21:44 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

stephanie_erin
Manchester, NH
25, joined Jul. 2010

Well i really don't appreciate u sayin what i'm complaining about doesn't really matter cuz it does maybe not to u but to other people who have to deal wit it. U say u don't mean it but the way u worded it sounded like u really didn't care n u really didn't give me any good advice i can use so if u didn't care then y reply??

7/20/2010 4:45:29 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

stephanie_erin
Manchester, NH
25, joined Jul. 2010

I can tell where a guy stands on how they talk to me n no matter how much they sweet talk me they ain't gettin far i'm not stupid. The reason for this thread is to see how people react to it or deal with it. Obiously if someone is stupid enough to do something with someone when they don't even know them or anythin about them for that matter, or if some real people r actually out there n lookin for real relationships, plus it's kinda funny talkin about the things some people say or how far they will go to try and get something they can't have n once they realize ur not interested some get pretty mad lol
I did not mean to angry with u but the way u were treating my friend CJ on here showed me u r not really a nice person so u won't get much respect from me, n for u to b trying to give me advice Really i'm fine thanks i just wanted to c how many others have gone thru the same thing. If u have, feel free to talk about it but don't try n tell me how i should feel or act against people that annoy me.

7/20/2010 11:18:25 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
bigman76
Suncook, NH
31, joined Mar. 2008

LMAO, you call him a friend, and he does the exact thing you are complaining about...are you serious? O wait, he didnt send an emaail, HE POSTED A F**KING THREAD!

I am a nice guy, and a very inteligent person. I just can not stand ignorant people. Sorry, but reality check...Some adults actually have sex for the fun of it...ever hear of a one night stand? Dont be niave enough to belive that men are the only ones looking for a hookup cuase you are sorely mistaken.

Not to mention, in your original post, You said "flattering guys, really" So with that statement, you aknowledged the fact that its not "all bad". Like i said, I do not condone this, nor would i do it. But an answer to your question, most poeple when confronted with an email they dont like, ususaly just delete it...done

I dont know why im writing this, not only will you not read the whole thing, you probably wont understand what im saying, and start b*tching about something else. Sorry i dont sugar coat things, or that im blunt. But sometimes that what it takes

7/21/2010 1:25:31 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

stephanie_erin
Manchester, NH
25, joined Jul. 2010

k d*ckhead once agian really don't need any advice from YOU thankz. N CJ's a bigger MAN than u r so f**k off. If u were as intelligent as u say u r u'd realize i never said adults can't have sex so shut tha f up, i'm sayin it's wrong to have sex wit someone u don't kno so once again f off. u really need a hobby instead of lookin to annoy people online buddy, what real life ain't good enough for u now that u gotta b a BIGMAN talkin shit over tha internet? Sorry u don't strike me as mature hun n if u did, tha only mature thing on u is ur beard f*ggot. Have a nice day ;P

7/21/2010 1:56:29 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
bigman76
Suncook, NH
31, joined Mar. 2008

LMAO thanks for proving my point! Youre 18, you wouldnt know what real life was if it slapped you upside the head. If you cant have a discussion about something, dont post on a public forum. You can state your opinion, which is the point of this, and thats fine. But if someone has a different opinion, that doesnt make it wrong, just a varying veiw of the subject.

I dont even know why you are arguing with me, i never ment to insult you, why do you find it neccesary to try to make fun of me? My only point of this whole thing, was by any man sending you those messages weeds out the bad guys...how am i being an a**hole with that statement? I never implied anything about your character, nor passed any judgment on you.

7/21/2010 7:41:46 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

stephanie_erin
Manchester, NH
25, joined Jul. 2010

News flash buddy THIS is real life so take a rain check on that, my age has nothing to do with wether or not i kno how REAL life is my friend died recently so don't tell me i don't know anythin about real life u c*cksucker . Just stop talking because you really don't know what your even talking ABOUT n that is passing judgement dumbass any more stupid replys u wanna write? I am stating my opinion, i don't like u so i asked u not to try n give me advice, how much more clear can i make THAT statement?

9/7/2010 5:54:20 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
morningowl67
Manchester, NH
49, joined Aug. 2010

Steph, you are a fiery one for sure. You are going to get those types of replies whether you like to or not. You can just delete them and move on. Just glancing at your profile I find it difficult to hone in on anything positive that makes me curious about you as a person. Shorthand and misspelling everything doesn't help. It kind of looks like you just threw your profile up there and hoped for the best. Your pics show a lot of "attitude." You attract what you put out there, you put attitude out, you get attitude back. Bigman was trying to help you out and you totally went off on him. NOT COOL at all. You earn respect, you can't just get it because you want it or think it is owed to you.

10/1/2010 7:41:12 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

rwl777
Seabrook, NH
40, joined Sep. 2010

I have to agree with the other guy, you complain alot, and not to mention your arrogance is mind boggling that you think you can speak for your whole gender,thats not a good look i think women need a better representative

10/2/2010 9:16:51 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
artistwc
Grantham, NH
44, joined Sep. 2010

Hi Steph. I read your posts and I understand what you are saying. Bigman has a valid point. If the guy messages you something that is beneath you, just delete it. It really does help to weed out the bad ones. I understand you may not want to receive those types of messages but you are on a dating site....there are all kinds of people here. If you have a profile, you are open to receiving the bad with the good. That is part of life. I wish you all the best in your search.

Now to respond to the header of this post "What NOT to do when you first meet someone." It is not always best to air ALL your dirty laundry immediately after meeting/talking to someone. Take some time to get to know them and slowly share things from your life with them.

10/10/2010 4:34:39 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
ocean0310
Hampton, NH
53, joined Mar. 2010

I agree with Morningglow.........Don't be so nasty, just delete what you don't like and go on with the ones that interest you. Every site you are going to get those responses, the right thing, mature thing to do is to ignore the responses you dislike.

There are and will be many gentleman on this site.

11/2/2010 7:03:04 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
nevercold2
Dover, NH
65, joined Aug. 2010

Hi, I would like to empathize with Stephanie. I know just how furious it make you to be treated like a peace of meat,over and over again. When you nice looking you want to show it. But not to be treated that way. Yes maybe Stephanie would like a little respect and I think she never ask for less. The hoots,the whistles. It gets old guys,give her a brake..

1/4/2011 8:23:46 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

phil7688
Exeter, NH
47, joined Jul. 2009

i WISH i had her problem. that would be the BEST

1/9/2011 2:23:59 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
majikal74
Raymond, NH
42, joined Dec. 2010

stephanie i agree with u in ways ....but like everyone else says...if u post negativity then ur gonna get it....i have learnt from past that its not always good to post how u feel cuase everyone has an opinion weither u like it or not.....just like u posted ur opinion...the whole concept of posting threads is exactly how it came to this point with anger and vulgar language.....noone knows anyone here but yet are judging....cause that is life...everyone judges people by looks, what they say, their lifestyles....so u cant go off on someone for posting their opinion....just like someone cant get mad at u for posting urs......theres enough violence and hate in the world why make it worse?????
think before u speak and dont swear!!!!!
but ya some men are pigs...takes time to find the right one...and if they r a real man they wont try and get u in bed....my best policy...get to know them...meet in public place...bring friend....have a plan so if not interested u can get out of it...or just tell them up front ...dont think we would be a match...and always tell them when u start talking to them what ur looking for...if u dont want a one night, or u dont want FWB ...be honest and up front and things will work out better for u...but dont think prince charming is gonna be at ur door when u want....takes time......good luck.

1/10/2011 9:49:01 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

miah71387
Dover, NH
30, joined Apr. 2010

I have to agree with the guys on this one. I'm sorry but if you choose to take every sexual advance toward you personally you shouldn't have joined a dating site, especially one with the title "Date HOOKUP" which implies hooking up from the beginning. I'm not saying that's what this site is used for but a lot of people could easily take it that way. I myself am a total gentleman with the utmost respect for women so there are guys on here looking for honest relationships. Furthermore I think your attacks toward the people giving you advice only compound your obvious immaturity. There's a delete button for a reason. I also have to agree with you being 18 and not knowing much about real life. I know I have changed so much about myself since I was 18 and fresh out of High School. This website is open for everyone and is here to serve more than one need. Everything on the internet has to be taken with a grain of salt. Even advice like those on this forum, and myself for that matter, have given you. I wish you the best of luck with everything you're looking for but one thing no-one is looking for on this site is High School drama, so check it at the door. -thought this guy looked cool..

3/13/2011 4:59:39 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

stephanie_erin
Manchester, NH
25, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from rwl777:
I have to agree with the other guy, you complain alot, and not to mention your arrogance is mind boggling that you think you can speak for your whole gender,thats not a good look i think women need a better representative

I'm sorry you feel that way but i never assumed myself the role of "representing" all the women i'm simply stating that I DO NOT like it when guys treat me like that and i was saying i feel for anyone else that has been treated like a "piece of meat" Hopefully your mature enough as you seem and can understand the difference between complaining and "debating" wether or not it's flattering or downright disrespectful rwl777. Also the "arrogance" you speak of is what got me to where i am today, it made me who i am today which is a person speaking up not being arrogant so i hope you don't think of me like that. Once again this post is for people who want to read it or take advice from it so if you don't like the advice then don't bother posting anything??

3/13/2011 5:27:00 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

stephanie_erin
Manchester, NH
25, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from miah71387:
I have to agree with the guys on this one. I'm sorry but if you choose to take every sexual advance toward you personally you shouldn't have joined a dating site, especially one with the title "Date HOOKUP" which implies hooking up from the beginning. I'm not saying that's what this site is used for but a lot of people could easily take it that way. I myself am a total gentleman with the utmost respect for women so there are guys on here looking for honest relationships. Furthermore I think your attacks toward the people giving you advice only compound your obvious immaturity. There's a delete button for a reason. I also have to agree with you being 18 and not knowing much about real life. I know I have changed so much about myself since I was 18 and fresh out of High School. This website is open for everyone and is here to serve more than one need. Everything on the internet has to be taken with a grain of salt. Even advice like those on this forum, and myself for that matter, have given you. I wish you the best of luck with everything you're looking for but one thing no-one is looking for on this site is High School drama, so check it at the door. -thought this guy looked cool..

Thats nice to know that ur a gentlemen i wish more guys were like u and stay that way too I'm in no way attacking people so i hope thats not what u are seeing. As for my "immaturity" maybe i come off as "fresh" but my age really doesn't mean anything, the fact that you think people fresh out of high school don't know anything about real life just goes to show that they really aren't the immature ones..i may be in high school but i have had many things to deal with that honestly people my age shouldn't have to deal with yet so maybe u can reword that so it doesn't sound as immature as ur labeling me? There's no one on earth that is fully mature everyone will have certain things they are a bit fresh when speaking about them but the only person i was being fresh to was bigman so i'd appreciate it if everyone would stay on topic n not worry about mine and the other persons conversation? I just want to find out what people think on relationships over the internet n how they deal with things like that other than just ingoring them which is the easy thing to do, yes, but maybe another way to still befriend those who just want "fun" when you want "serious" u know? because i know not everyone is like that but those who are must have a reason to be?

4/30/2011 3:06:55 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

biffjohnson
Nashua, NH
36, joined Apr. 2011

Sounds like YOU aren't yet sure of what you want, since you were considering "befriending" people who only wants sex from you(which is what you were complaining about, originally). Don't lie, you enjoy the sexual comments, but to a degree, I know. I also know you're looking for sex, even if you want a relationship(ultimately). But you want to find someone that arouses you, AND is considerate about it. You need a man who is much smarter than you are used to, I can tell. I'm not particularly interested,(no offense ..you ARE attractive, and young) but I thought I would chip in some advice...Oh, another thing, age DOES matter.I know you don't like to hear it, (and none of us did at your age either) ....Try and find some women who are older than you to associate with, and you will save yourself years of headaches, if you FOLLOW advice from people who are years ahead of you....I wish I had and so will you if you dont let go of all your anger......find some geek to help you "relieve your stress". He will be respectful and you'll also see what its like to be appreciated by someone intelligent. You just might like a guy with brains, because dudes with brains KNOW what womens wants and needs are........

5/1/2011 8:27:05 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
jimnh
Hudson, NH
25, joined Mar. 2011

Wow. I think I am officially done with this site. I'm 19 and I think it is safe to say that 99% of the 19 year old or so girls on here are completely immature. Not appropriate to be posting replies that are putting someone down who was just posting a innocent comment on a thread that you posted.

Any guy on here has a better chance at finding a mature girl on here than me. I have to work with girls between 18-21! Most of them just don't get it, are immature, and disrespectful. AKA ^.

Good luck everyone, my account will be deleted tonight.

5/4/2011 7:12:23 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
nanshrt
Bristol, NH
60, joined Apr. 2011

I have to say that I agree with the guys,, you seem to have a pretty bad attitude with guys,,and a terrible mouth at that,,,sorry!!!!! maybe you shouldn't be on this if your looking for something..It's doesn't seemt to me you will find it here..

5/7/2011 6:20:46 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
urfvrtemusicsux
Over 2,000 Posts (3,871)
Jaffrey, NH
45, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from jimnh:
Wow. I think I am officially done with this site. I'm 19 and I think it is safe to say that 99% of the 19 year old or so girls on here are completely immature. Not appropriate to be posting replies that are putting someone down who was just posting a innocent comment on a thread that you posted.

Any guy on here has a better chance at finding a mature girl on here than me. I have to work with girls between 18-21! Most of them just don't get it, are immature, and disrespectful. AKA ^.

Good luck everyone, my account will be deleted tonight.

There's a "Help" forum if you're having trouble deleting.

5/9/2011 4:37:41 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
xocyndyyxo
Providence, RI
29, joined May. 2011

Nicely put, this makes perfect sense. Drink to that

5/20/2011 10:15:34 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
warwar10
Manchester, NH
31, joined May. 2011

I think every one just needs a hug

5/22/2011 4:08:54 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
mahboodroe
Manchester, NH
51, joined Apr. 2011

no kidding really ? Im glad I have matured enough to enjoy civilized conversations with the opposite sex.

7/3/2011 8:36:18 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
mamag28
Hudson, NH
34, joined Jun. 2011

STEPHANIE, I totally get what you're saying however whether you f**k the swet talker or the a**hole either way he's never calling afer he gets laid. Personally girls need to have fun too I say if dude is hot go for it hunny you only live once then say you used him hahahaha they use us why not. I agree though it does get annoying what I do is report vulgarity on dudes without pics who hit on me then block them

8/22/2011 9:28:37 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
hsc87
Keene, NH
29, joined Jul. 2011

the replys to this thread are hilarious.

try a site other than one called datehookup.. just my 2 cents. for every 1 guy on here looking to have a relationship, you have 1000 who just want to hook up. thats why you get so many emails. go to a cleaner site and you'll get far less random emails.

8/23/2011 11:57:42 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Quote from stephanie_erin:
. It's called RESPECT people want me to spell it out? R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!

the hoodrattiest girls in all of NH.

10/15/2011 3:12:22 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
joshhsoj
Nashua, NH
26, joined Oct. 2011

Am i the minority in knowing that most of the adults around me and my age are immature...or seem to be at times? (Not naming or singling anyone out on this site or thread just in general)

As a guy if i were to respond or break the ice saying "hey cutie", "hey hottie wanna have sex?", i am not expecting a response from that girl unless she is just looking for that one night stand herself

[Edited 10/15/2011 3:12:53 PM ]

10/22/2011 3:10:47 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
armydude92f
Manchester, NH
31, joined Oct. 2011

the girl who posted this is clearly not relationship material...if i wanna go to a bar or club and find a skizz-ank...i'd find the girl who made this thread...don't have pictures making you look like a trashy SKUNT....and you won't get trashy guys messaging you..simple as that lez-boh

11/20/2011 9:02:23 PM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

fb1966
Keene, NH
51, joined Nov. 2011

What really pisses me off, is when some woman you are interested in leads you on for a few days and then doesn't talk to you at all. Women say that a sensitive man is what they are looking for and then they reject every man that fits into that catagory. Well, which way is it, girls? If you are looking for someone you think is good looking, then why don't you say that in your profile? Don't lead us on!

11/22/2011 10:59:17 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  
mac023
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,826)
Salem, NH
46, joined Nov. 2011

The way I see it is there are the women that just want to have attention. They flirt it use thmselves as a tool to get what they want then throw away the man when done. Problem with that is they are missing out on the real aspects of this whole dating site and missing out on someone who will probably be the best man they will ever have.

Then you have the ones that will talk with you. Hold great conversations maybe even on the phone get to the point of setting up a meet. Then POW they disapear. Most likely married tired of the same old BLAH of their relationship just looking to see if they could still get the attention they so deseprately want. They will never go forward with it because they dont want to lose what they have.

Then you have the ones when you send them a message and I am not saying a dirty one they wont even respond to you. NOW I know when a message is sent to me I respond back even if I have no attraction to them it is the right thing to do.

So I guess that is the way life is and well you just have to roll with it. You can be one of the 3 the choice is yours.

11/27/2011 11:09:46 AM What NOT to do when you first meet someone?  

fb1966
Keene, NH
51, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from stephanie_erin:
Alot of people get confused on how to act towards the opposite sex so i'm gonna tell ya n hopefully others can give some advice too. I'm kinda new to this site and have made my profile crystal clear on who i'd like to meet or what type of person i am and yet i get emails like "hey hottie wanna have sex?". Very flattering guys honestly, but in no way will i have sex with someone that just randomly messages me that i haven't even met yet or for that matter know nothing about. Be smart n don't send stupid ingorant messages to people who u kno nothing about . THERE'S A REASON FOR PROFILES PEOPLE!! It tells the person viewing what type of person they are and who they'd like to meet, not some scumbag lookin to scratch an itch. I hate it when guys message me n say "hey cutie" or "hey sexy" not gonna lie it's nice n all but please THERE'S A REASON PEOPLE HAVE NAMES! So for god sakes use it please?! My name is Stephanie by the way hope all u guys remember it cuz if another guy calls me their babe i'm gonna shoot myself lmao. N one more thing don't ask girls if they can send u pics cuz seriously how low can u be that u need just a pic to jerk urself off ya nastiez! . It's called RESPECT people want me to spell it out? R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!

How to act towards the opposite sex? respect? I can't believe you know how to use these words at all. Let me tell you something. I am one of the most respectful people you will EVER meet here or anywhere. It just pisses me off that women just don't get it. If you want a good man, then stop going for the brainless ones and start looking for the ones that know how to treat a lady. (notice how I said "lady") I don't see in your profile anywhere that you are looking for a "chip and dale", but yet that's exactly what you are looking for. So deal with the pet names, ok CUPCAKE? AND STOP LYING ON YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!