Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

You may well run out of subjects or your conversations might even get awkward, but you should maintain the other individual engaged. men seeking london There are nonetheless lots of folks seeking for the apps that will assistance them obtain the 1. This does not have to be a relationship your date has had considering the fact that infancy, but it need to be one that influences your date in the present. lansingskipthegames How to break up over text was the leading dating search in Alabama, Michigan, Missouri, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee.

datehookup search not working

Coronavirus has affected how we date, and we all have different feelings about what s safe and comfortable. free dating devon A different advantage of lengthy distance on the net dating is that flirting starts in brain space, not physical space. We have quite lengthy talks about my challenges and insecurities. fetlife ireland There s a certain magic to initially dates—from selecting out the fantastic clothing to the initially time you make eye contact.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/2/2008 12:43:51 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
itsnotworking
Mastic, NY
56, joined Dec. 2007

Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women? It's funny to me when i see they are in their forties but are looking for someone in their 20-30's don't they know that the forties women are much more mature and interesting? And just because it says forties doesn't mean they are any less attractive or interesting than those younger. Grow Up Guys.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/2/2008 12:45:38 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

unique14u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,447)
Roanoke, VA
62, joined Oct. 2007

love the 40 something women !!

2/2/2008 1:15:25 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,194)
East York, ON
49, joined Aug. 2007

It's so funny that you posted this thread...I just finsihed reading through the thread called "validating oneself..." which had an OP of:
"why are there so many women that need to be with as many guys as they can to feel better about themselves? shouldnt they look inside to find some selfworth instead of whoring themselves out for that quick fix that doesnt work anyway?"

Well, this post is like the male answer to the previous post I was reading..lol! And I do believe they are related.

Just my opinion...men in their 40s that are searching for a relationship with a 20 something (mid to late thirties seems reasonable for a 40 year old man to me so I will only speak to the 20 somethings), are also looking to validate themselves. And any of those 20 somethings who want to date a man in his 40s, well, they likely fall into the other post...validating themselves...either that or just want someone with money/stability to take care of them.

I remember being 20 something and TRUST ME, I was NOT interested in someone 15 to 20 years my senior...that's like dating my Dad...eeeewwww!!!

Not ALL men in their 40s are looking for the hot young chick though...not the ones who know who they are inside and are happy with who they are and who are looking for a real relationship...those men in their 40s are usually looking for someone near their own age because they will know that what you said is true...women in their 40s are more mature, experienced, interesting, confident and independent (I added a bit..lol) and many are damn HOT!

So for all of us 40 something women...hang in there and don't settle...those 40 something guys looking for the youngsters are NOT who we are looking for anyways, they still haven't grown up and are not ready for us!!

2/2/2008 1:16:27 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

mmaru
Erie, PA
32, joined Oct. 2007

Being on the recieving end of their attention is no picnic, either, especially when you specify an age range and they're WELL beyond it.
Maybe it's the proverbial mid-life crisis? I don't know. I don't see the attraction in trying to date someone who's young enough to be your daughter, and I'm definitely not interested in dating someone who's closer to my parents age than mine.

2/2/2008 1:16:51 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
landing007
Palmyra, NY
63, joined Sep. 2007

For the same reason women in their late 40's and early 50's are looking for men in their 20's and 30's....

2/2/2008 1:24:50 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

magtag
Over 2,000 Posts (2,194)
East York, ON
49, joined Aug. 2007

To landing...

you mean for a one night stand??? Because any women I've ever known who are seeking men that much younger than them do not want anything more than sex and don't usually ever want to hear from those boys again.

I personally would never date or sleep with someone 15 or 20 years my junior...I think it's near peodophilic on the sex level and pretty near impossible on the relationship level (generation gap, maturity levels etc), but that's just me, all people have a right to do whatever they want when it's with a consenting adult. And that means men in their 40s too!

I believe that the original question was not referring to looking to get laid though, it was about looking to date/form a relationship with. I don't think that those women you were referring to are looking to date or form a relationship with men 20 years their junior. Or maybe I mistook the intent of the original questions...could be???

2/2/2008 1:29:27 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
bassman1959
Santa Rosa, CA
57, joined Dec. 2007

Not all of us look for younger women. Unless of course we just want to have fun. To be fair...there are a lot of women that are looking for younger guys as well. I stay away from younger women because they want kids or still have younger kids. I do love kids...but I am done raising them. I would prefer dating someone my age or younger but above 40. But at this point most of the women that I have met that are on the same level as I am are in their late 40s to early 50s.

Also, I tend to avoid MOST women in their early 40s for reasons I won't talk about here. It has nothing to do with looks.

2/2/2008 1:42:41 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

tinasdream
Katy, TX
39, joined Nov. 2007

they just like younger we all have our own likes and dislikes.i like a bit older because i'm thinking maybe they are more settled and dont play games but i know the game players can be any age and a younger could be a nice guy 2

2/2/2008 1:53:16 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

rnwolf
Elkhart, IN
46, joined Jan. 2008

because a lot NOT ALL listen to their penis and not their brains. Or maybe they think they can train them. who knows but i feel sorry for them cuz they have no idea what they're missing out on.

2/2/2008 6:39:18 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
brad32011
Rosalia, KS
64, joined Jan. 2008

because they can keep upwith what needs to be done?

2/2/2008 6:41:51 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
brad32011
Rosalia, KS
64, joined Jan. 2008

because they can keep upwith what needs to be done?women tend to get selfish in their 40`s

2/2/2008 6:41:59 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
viktoriya75
Over 1,000 Posts (1,585)
Brooklyn, NY
41, joined Jun. 2007

Hm...that makes me wonder....Men in what age group are looking for women in their early 30s? Because it seems like I am either old for some, or not old enough for others... I am very confused....

2/2/2008 7:07:55 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
foudo1
Star, NC
54, joined Jan. 2008

I disagree, I think there are more women seeking younger men than vice versa. I am happy to be 46, don't want to go back. Just want someone who has cared for themselves.

2/2/2008 7:08:45 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
dino56
Jackson, OH
65, joined Jun. 2007

It makes them feel like teenagers..Young girls its all the body.

2/2/2008 7:16:27 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
1lynn4her
Martinsburg, WV
47, joined Jan. 2008

how much younger?
due to my son living with me and his age a woman in her late 20s seem to be more accepting of a young child than women close to my age.

2/2/2008 7:19:51 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
aboomer
Over 1,000 Posts (1,007)
Hot Springs National Park, AR
29, joined Aug. 2007

No one says diddly squat about a woman who devotes herself to the idea of climbing the corporate ladder and when closing in on 40 decides that she needs to exercise her biology before her clock goes dead. Now YOU phrase your question in such a manner that belies your hostility toward men who would think along the same lines. No man is going to go to the hardship of climbing the corporate ladder and then decide to seek out a woman, 40 and beyond, who has a very high chance of producing children with a variety of genetic defects. The many women, of middle age and beyond, who find fault with men who would seek out younger women for their age related attractions, are nothing more than embittered spinsters who would steal the happines from their much younger contempories, because of their age induced dissatisfactions. Not all females think negatively concerning the male female age quandry, but it only thats a few disgruntled nags to create the impression that older men being with younger women borders on being pedophilia.

2/2/2008 7:19:55 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
willowgrace
Roan Mountain, TN
56, joined Jan. 2008

It seems men are always looking for younger women whether they are in their 40s, 50s, 60s, ect... I personally tire of men in their sixties hitting on me. It is ridicules. But I also have men hitting on me that are in their twenties. I prefer someone close in age to me.
To that guy that said something about the younger ones being able to keep up, I think the problem is the other way around. Right gals I am a my peak right now. I wouldn't trade with a twenty year for anything.

peace,
willowgrace

2/2/2008 7:24:36 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
tazzper23
Texarkana, TX
54, joined Sep. 2007

i don't look for younger women but hey . the age is not what i see in a woman . cause i've found women of my age just as sexy . but to me older women have more of what iam looking for and this wisdom and intelligent

2/3/2008 10:51:42 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
historybuff
Waterville, ME
51, joined Jun. 2007

I dont necessarily look for women who are younger. I would date someone younger but i would also date someone my age or older. I have had women in thier 20's write to me and i have politely told them, sorry, but that is way too much of an age difference. I know for some, that doesnt matter but to me it does. I would rather have someone with me who is closer to my age than 10, 15 years younger. Not only that, younger women tend to want families. At this stage of my life, i am not interested in starting a family. Anyways, younger women are not what i am specifically looking for but if they are younger, too a point, more than happy to meet them.

2/3/2008 11:07:13 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
icedsnow
Over 1,000 Posts (1,396)
Broken Arrow, OK
53, joined Jan. 2008

i have actually asked this question before and got an honest answer...men in their 40's usually going thru mid-life are all looking for an arm ornament...someone that their friends can see them with that makes THEM look good rather than the ole' wife that has had 3 kids and usually put on few pounds (obviously he is not totally devoted to her as being inlove rather than just wanting someone who looks good) they want a woman who will make their friends look and say "what does he have to offer her and how did he get ahold of that hot little thing" (that as a quote from the conversation.)...basically men in 40's want to look like they are "the man" in front of their friends and that is one way to do it...unfortuneately it usually doesn't last and the younger women always go back to the men their own age and the 40ish guy is left with nothing (unless of course he is loaded with money...which is what the younger women are after anyway...no to offence to anyone but this is the norm, i know not all younger women are like this) problem is where does that leave us 40ish women...i'm not at all attracted so an extremely younger man...about 38 is as young as i would date...would take maturity over youth any day. I would even date an older man but again probably wouldn't go much over 48-50 only because of the things in common would be so different....I've been told i look and act younger than my age and so i tend to have friends that are younger...however i have also acquired friends that are my own age and older that are "young" at heart and we also have a great time.....my ex was just the opposite and i think its becasue he didn't like sex....it has never been discussed but i think something happened in his childhood or youth....at least i ended up with 2 great kids....he was 4 years older than me and ended up marrying a woman 5 years older than him....(probably TMI on here but he complained to my date that i wanted sex all the time and my dad laughed...asked him if he was gay.....i think that was the beginning of the end....but can you imagine your husband telling your dad that you wanted sex.....my dad also asked him if he had any idea of how many men would KILL to have a wife that was interested in sex)...which raises the question......why would a man in his 40's not be interested in sex....((((( sorry for rambling....just an emotional issue for me ))))))

2/3/2008 11:10:48 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
professer2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,031)
Saint Petersburg, FL
61, joined Jun. 2007

Same reason guys in their 50s do.

2/3/2008 11:13:51 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
ordnary_gy
Chattanooga, TN
58, joined Jan. 2008

Personally, I prefer someone close to my age. I enjoy remenices...reminec.... remembering things from the past and comparing. Its fun to hear what someone my age did for fun when they were growing up. Someone who still remembers the drive-ins with the speakers that you always drove off with them still hanging on your windows. And actually never watching the movie. I know for a fact a woman my age can enjoy herself much more than a younger woman. I like the way a woman my age looks at me when I'm bull@#%!ing. Because I know I'm not getting anything over on her. These are just a few things that come to mind.

2/3/2008 11:14:40 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
katiescarlett72
Over 1,000 Posts (1,224)
Dallas, TX
43, joined Jan. 2008

Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women? It's funny to me when i see they are in their forties but are looking for someone in their 20-30's don't they know that the forties women are much more mature and interesting?

Okay, I'm a little taken aback by the way you phrased this. I'm a woman in my mid thirties. Do you really mean to imply that I'm too immature to date a man in his 40's? Or that you're way more fascinating than I am, simply because you happen to be 13 years older? That's quite an overgeneralization.

I really do mean this constructively, not personally - your profile text doesn't have anything in it that *would* be very interesting to a man, IMO. It's all very flowery and esoteric about your idea of the ideal relationship and how you would treat someone and want to be treated. That's going to scare the beejeezus out of a lot of men who just want to start with coffee and see where things go, not run off to Vegas and get hitched. Also, it's defensive with the lines about age and whether there are any gentlemen left, which is going to give men the idea that you've been burned and are sensitive as a result.

Do you like to garden? Go dancing? What kind of music gets your toe tapping? Do you ski? Mountain Climb? Play Poker? Travel? If so, what are some of the most interesting places you've visited? What do you do with yourself on weekends? For a living? You've got to get the things into your profile that are uniquely you, so that when the man happens along it who also happens to love to go dancing to big band music, he'll go WOW! This woman has totally caught my interest! When another comes along who's into Texas Draw, he'll challenge you to a game of poker.

Men don't think in flowery, imaginitive, vague terms. They like things concrete and solid and easy to envision. Give them something to grab hold of and run with.

2/3/2008 11:14:50 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
icedsnow
Over 1,000 Posts (1,396)
Broken Arrow, OK
53, joined Jan. 2008

I miss the drive ins...i think we still have one here but its a dump....i wonder when they will tear it down..

2/3/2008 11:16:23 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
ordnary_gy
Chattanooga, TN
58, joined Jan. 2008

We still have about 4 drive-ins in middle tn

2/3/2008 11:34:14 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
63, joined Dec. 2007

Many reasons have been cited already. I'd like to add one, hopefully not offend anyone.
Some women have great difficulty with personality changes at menopause, and if it
is not recognized, and worked through as a couple, along comes someone sweeter and
younger, and he walks.

As for me, like some others have stated, I like to see some 'recognition' at least, when
I make references to things of the past. I would hate to say go-go dancer and have to
explain the whole mini skirt, gogo boots, cage, convertibles, dave clark thing.

I also catch myself referring to my adult son's friends (25ish) as 'a nice boy', so I know
a much younger man would never work for me.

2/3/2008 11:52:29 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
peregrina
Lumberton, NC
60, joined Aug. 2007

Girls at least we are talking about guys in their 40's. What about the ones around the 60's corner with physiologic dysfunction. Some that I know, left their old time wives ( keep in mind, younger than them and was not taking care off sexualy), pop some blue pill and take off to pursue ladies younger than their children, start acting foolish, join younger crowd, change even their wordrope, looks and everything else, trying to fit in? It's crazy. Not bashing any men because not every men does this,but it's true on some, I had seen it happen time and time again on others and twice on me. I only wish I could understand why. People say is called middle life crisis, but it has to have a cientific explanation for this kind of behavior....... I don't think sex has anything to do with it. It has to be something else .........I quit, why even bother .......

2/3/2008 6:32:44 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
sweetpea40
Mexico, MO
49, joined Oct. 2007

Probably the same reason women in their 40s look for younger men...........come on ladies, we are just as guilty. Maybe not all but some do....JMO

2/3/2008 9:44:10 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
bigeasy741
Bay, AR
53, joined Jan. 2008

I love women my age.I do not want one in their 20's.I am 45 and I like my women mature.I don't need a trophy girl or fast car,lot of bling to know who I am. So if I am in your age group then here I am.

2/3/2008 9:50:49 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
apprscott
Westminster, SC
52, joined Jan. 2008

Age is relevant, whether you are 30 or 50, you are as young as you feel and act. I am attracted by different age women, its how you treat me that attracts me. I think women are like a fine musical instrument, the older the instrument the sweeter the music, i know lame. but its true.

2/3/2008 10:19:35 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

floydyisms
Lakeland, FL
53, joined Jan. 2008

if I may add this, and this only applies to me. I put on my profile looking for 30 to 45. I'm 44 but some actual thought went into this...really..LOL..30 honestly would be pushing it for me, But I know some women who are 30 and by talking to them and seeing their outlook on life I know we would be good together, it really had nothing to do with age, bodies or looks..mainly attitude and character, I think that 30 is old enough to have sorta-kinda figured out where your going, and what you want..for that matter there are 25 year olds who are like that, but then the generational thing becomes an issue with me. I topped off at 45 for no particular reason except I'm 44. I have a friend, she is 15 years younger than her husband and he's my age, I would love to have a marriage like them, they talk over everything and have pretty much the same goals in life, on the other hand..my ex is 4 years younger than me and trust me when I say, it was NO picnic. Does age really have a huge factor in a relationship?? That would really be a good forum question...

thanks

2/3/2008 10:25:52 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
collide64
Janesville, WI
52, joined Jan. 2008

I'm just looking for someone around my age. Younger or older is shallow. No age question on my application. Shallow people lead shallow lives. JMO

2/7/2008 8:25:22 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
itsnotworking
Mastic, NY
56, joined Dec. 2007

Thanks for your input, but you missed the point completely, it was directed at men not women, it has nothing to do with your age. It has to do with men, especially those who like to think they are still in their 20-30's.

I didn't tell you how you could change your profile, so please don't feel free to tell me how to change mine. I didn't ask for your's or anyone else's opinion on that, it has nothing to do with the question. But thanks for sharing.

2/7/2008 8:27:50 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
itsnotworking
Mastic, NY
56, joined Dec. 2007

Last post was for katiescarlett72.

2/8/2008 10:35:21 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
itzujuana
San Antonio, TX
57, joined Feb. 2008

This one is funny. Yea I have a few men I know that do this and am fortunate enough to not know any women that like the young guys. I think it's a personal preference. Me personally I want someone close to my age since I don't want to look like someones mom and be refered to in that way by the public eye it would just make me feel older is all. I say whatever as long as it doesn't effect me who cares?

2/8/2008 10:41:03 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
bjace21poker777
La Crosse, WI
49, joined Jan. 2008

Do they? Age is not a big thing the older we get the closer we become in age. Many are mature in early 20s and young hearted in early 60s too! Open minds dont age

2/8/2008 11:38:12 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
hazelid
Okoboji, IA
56, joined Dec. 2007

Men don't.....guys do. And those guys are not looking for younger "women" but for girls...If they are truly "men" they will have the wisdom to appreciate "women" .....I do not want a "girlfriend" , but a woman! It may sound sappy but itis the WHOLE package real MEN look for inner as well as outer beauty,sensuality combined with monogamous sexuality,a friend, a confidant and someone who can hold a intelligent conversation.....The "guy" who looks only at younger females is the one who is looking for show not depth .....
Women looking for younger guys are doing the same thing.......making themselves feel good for a short time ......it is the way of the narcisist male or female......

2/8/2008 1:01:57 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
michaelcee
Sarasota, FL
59, joined Aug. 2007

I don't always look for younger women.

But sometimes it's fun to entertain the thought....

Never expected to be 51 and single.... never expected to be dealing with a LOT of things I'm dealing with now.

So, if an attractive (to me) lady in her 20' or 30's strikes my fancy I can't see anything wrong with it.

Inversly, if an attractive (to me) lady in her 40's or 50's stikes my fancy I can't se anything wrong with that either.

That was about clear as mud.... right?

2/8/2008 2:43:29 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
superlink1
Puyallup, WA
27, joined Feb. 2008

i think the women in any age (18-20-28-30-40) etc... likes hot men/hot boys as well for a hotter men/hotter boys in any age like 18 or 20 up to 40 i think it's right for women to have their own ways with men or boys..... but i think it's right for women.

2/9/2008 12:39:39 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
ret1058
Westerville, OH
57, joined Nov. 2007

I've had guys in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s contact me....but the vast majority of the men who have contacted me are younger than me....usually in the 38 to 47 range. My ex was 12 years older than me...so...the younger guys are a welcome change for me. They are full of life, playful...and seem to have loads of testosterone coarsing through their veins (oops, did I say that?) They're fun! Of course...that can be the case with older guys as well...I've run across some in their 50s that can easily compete with those in their 30s and 40s. I'm not really looking for a certain age range. For men...I think it just varies....some guys are looking for younger...and some aren't (like us).

2/9/2008 3:04:17 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

splitlicker
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,140)
Stockbridge, GA
52, joined Nov. 2007

I personally Love women of all ages legal and up. I mostly like older women. Dont know why alot of women feel that once they get a certain age they feel that what (and I dont mean to offend any of you ladys) they have between thier legs is only for peeing with. There are alot of young guys out here that would love to show them that they are still desireable.

2/9/2008 3:42:46 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

eagleeyes7
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,255)
Fort Myers, FL
68, joined Feb. 2007

Well, I've heard several versions, beliefs, and many of them do not take into consideration the POSSIBILITY that a man takes a heck of a lot better care of himself than the vast majority, and ISN'T trying to recapture his "youth" or have a "hottie" on his arm, but can't find a woman in his age group that can keep up with HIM!! I do a great deal to look, feel, and DO the same things that I did when I was 30, and so far, I don't see that in 99% of the women on any of these threads! Anti-Aging, Organic food, exercise, active lifestyle, extreme sports like mountain climbing, deep sea diving, sky diving, hiking, 50 mile bike rides, and many other things that I DO, I have not seen getting done by the vast majority. SO, I'm looking for a woman, lady, female, who can actually enjoy my lifestyle, and NOT slow me down, sit on a couch, spend time cutting out coupons, or anything that ages ME. I'm more mature than most, and maybe I'm the exception, but that's NOT my fault!! Nothing personal directed at anyone.

2/9/2008 8:42:47 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
rk9
Spring Valley, NY
56, joined Jan. 2008

It does not bother me if the men are very very fit and attractive, otherwise they are being delusional to think a younger woman is going to desire them. The only reason a younger women goes for an older man who is not very attractive and fit is a daddy complex or money. And ironically these men want to feel younger but pair them up with a hot 20 something and their age is all the more noticeable!

2/9/2008 8:56:23 AM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

nomad2
Falmouth, KY
68, joined Jul. 2007

same reason women in their 30s , 40,s & 50s do, read more it seems to be about even here with men and women ,so let's talk about both.

2/9/2008 1:03:18 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
lilbittypretty1
Grifton, NC
55, joined Jan. 2008

app...touche'

However, in respone to this post, I have to say in my own experience, the YOUNGER men seem to speak to me more often. I truly prefer someone around my age, but when I look in the mirror I see all trying to go south on me...SUCKS...SO, I try to keep exercising, walking, etc. What is up with that "south" thing anyhow?

I find I am going to grow old "gracefully" at 47...someone will find me one day that thinks I'm the HEAT! Everything south or not...

2/9/2008 2:18:23 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
dblee
Bonanza, OR
62, joined Dec. 2007

well I don`t believe age matters its attaction , compatableity,, and things you have in common , thats my appion

2/9/2008 2:42:05 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
lilbittypretty1
Grifton, NC
55, joined Jan. 2008

the drive-in...i think there is ONE left in Walkertown, NC...there is one out on hwy 11, closed. So sad Mr. Ordinary...that was truly one of THE best younger memories I have. Thank you for bringing it to mind...

2/9/2008 2:44:48 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
castertroy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,490)
Belmar, NJ
46, joined May. 2007

But why should anyone be so narrow minded?
If there is attraction, who cares how old people are?
I have no problem dating someone 15 year younger then myself.
I am a free spirit and full of energy , hard for some 20 something to keep up with my ass!

2/9/2008 4:46:25 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

gotsome
Litchfield, IL
57, joined Nov. 2007

ITS BECAUSE THEY NEED PICK-ME -UP TO TRY STAY YOUNGER AND NOT GET BORED WITH SAME MO, SAME MO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. OLDER WOMEN, GETS USED TO EVERYDAY THINGS AND THEY GET TIRED OF IT. p.S. ENJOY YOUR DAY

2/9/2008 7:09:37 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
sellik
Franklin, TN
57, joined Jun. 2007

MY DAD WAS 17 YEARS OLDER THAN MY MOM ND THEY WERE MARRIED FOR 39 YEARS AND HAD 4 BOYS!!

2/9/2008 7:51:06 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  

cjbaker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,373)
Decatur, AL
46, joined Dec. 2007

I don't go out looking for younger women, I don't look at the age... but I'd rather stay within atleast 10 yr span.

2/10/2008 1:08:15 PM Why do guys in their forties always look for younger women?  
bennydaniel
Flat Rock, AL
51, joined Oct. 2007

women in thier 40's are great just wish they wanted guys in thier 40's like me id love one of you