Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified ads

And it is higher time to break the gender stereotypes. gay hookups tulsa Realizing this will enable you maintain your composure and be in a position to chat far more casually. We all have monsters in the back of our closets. russian teen petite You can absolutely use these guidelines to create all natural conversations that ll make you a smooth talker and a charmer quickly.

free hookups like craigslist

Make an effort to make the setting look presentable. speed dating aspen However, there are also people who say the precise opposite. Can be a bi weekly or heck a month to month date as nicely. locanto san diego california I didn t anticipate the circumstance with Tall Eric to be any distinct — and it wasn t.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/31/2010 8:45:35 AM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

Big Beautiful Women...and the men that love 'em!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/31/2010 10:57:14 AM BBW's need love too!  
theoneyoulike28
Zion, IL
37, joined Apr. 2009

Right here sweetie.. Yes! I am a BBW lover!

8/31/2010 11:28:25 AM BBW's need love too!  
yasha60804
Cicero, IL
38, joined Apr. 2010

BBW love. Sweetie

8/31/2010 12:16:45 PM BBW's need love too!  

sheriluv4u
Chicago, IL
45, joined Jun. 2007

Where r u guys hiding....

8/31/2010 2:38:06 PM BBW's need love too!  
th3outlaw
Great Lakes, IL
51, joined Aug. 2010

Oh my.... I love me some BBW!!!

8/31/2010 4:22:58 PM BBW's need love too!  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,944)
Oswego, IL
54, joined Jul. 2009

Me too. Well, as long as i can still get airbourne with one being my co-pilot.

But seriously, i am now taken. With a lady who fits into that catagory. She is the best!

8/31/2010 5:55:51 PM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

thanks everyone for all the posts!! Thought this is an issue that needs addressing...Most look down on us and think were not worthy of love too cuz were "sloppy" or "don't take care of ourselves"...fact is we are Big AND BEAUTIFUL! And I love it that way! Not to mention I've been with guys who have been with skinny girls before me and they say bigger is so much better! HEHE

8/31/2010 9:09:33 PM BBW's need love too!  

kakashiismydad
Chicago, IL
33, joined Aug. 2010

I for one am not too hung up on looks tell ya the truth. i have dated skinny girls and BBW girls and never minded. As long as they can keep up a conversation and have similar interests as I do and we have fun that is what counts to me.

8/31/2010 10:28:10 PM BBW's need love too!  

vicky1207
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Cisne, IL
55, joined Dec. 2008

You are a mean person. Beauty is not what u see it is what is inside. You have shown from your posts you are ugly inside. I am sorry to be cruel but please sometimes it is better to just keep it to your self. I am not BBW but I have friends who are and I think they are beautiful on the inside more often than slim people.

Also sometimes opinion are better left inside! Don't be so hurtful! Can't we all get along!!!

8/31/2010 10:54:50 PM BBW's need love too!  
teriisback2010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,517)
Pekin, IL
61, joined Jan. 2010

seems to me he's expressing his opinion. Is that not allowed. You express yours, right? I happen to agree with him. People shouldn't be labeled at all. Slim, overweight, beautiful, or ugly. I happen to be a BBW, but I don't label myself as such. I am a woman!! End of story. And up until a year ago, I was unhappy. But now I am happily married, and love my life.

8/31/2010 11:03:58 PM BBW's need love too!  

tweety210
Over 2,000 Posts (3,440)
Chicago, IL
54, joined Jan. 2010

i didn't find your comments mean at all. it is true. Mean doesnt have a weight or size. I know women and men who are big and mean as well, and women and men that are skinny and mean. I never thought of that label, but yet again, what makes a woman or man HOT. Isn't that a label too.

9/1/2010 8:36:25 AM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from _notsocynical:
No, you have your facts wrong. Not all of you are beautiful. Just because you want to give yourself the BBW label does not make you beautiful. There are ugly fat people just like there are ugly skinny people.

I find the whole BBW label laughable, deceitful and quite self serving. Labels in general are bad for people. We don't all fit nicely into such nice little boxes.

Saying someone is a BBW is saying that they are automatically beautiful simply because they are overweight. And we all know this is not the case. Perhaps it is time we quit being enablers and quit using the term BBW..........Or perhaps we need to expand the range to include BAW (Big Average Woman) and BUW (Big Ugly Woman).

Next I will hear that the beautiful pert refers to inner beauty....... Again, that is assigning a personality trait to someone based solely upon their weight. We all know there are happy overweight people and very miserable overweight people. So this assignment of beauty is also false. I would say that there are far more miserable overweight people than happy ones. Usually there is some sort of inner turmoil that is driving their obesity.

Ok fact number one, I am not a lier and when I say beautiful, I am, i'm not going to speak about other ppl, because I mind my own buisness. We have the right to call ourselves beautiful just like anyone else has. Just because we are overweight doesnt strip that right...And yes there are not so attractive bigger people but there are just as many skinny people like that too. Yourself included. It doesn't mean I'm using the beautiful falsely, because I'm not take a look at my pic hunny lol. And fact number two, is know wonder why you are 50 yrs old and still single...lol. Obviously you are a miserable skinny old man, so what is the difference between you being UGLY on the inside and some other people not being absoutely gorgeous? Big or small, tall or short, people have different traits and are different in are own ways. but hunny, all the things you tried to point out in us bad you need to take a good look at yourself and realize you just pointed out that you are a MISERABLE old man trying to put other people down to make yourself feel better about being 50 and single with no one that wants you. So don't post again unless its something nice. This is not a post for all you jerks to take out all your frustrations on people because your too miserable with your own lives.

9/1/2010 8:38:00 AM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from teriisback2010:
seems to me he's expressing his opinion. Is that not allowed. You express yours, right? I happen to agree with him. People shouldn't be labeled at all. Slim, overweight, beautiful, or ugly. I happen to be a BBW, but I don't label myself as such. I am a woman!! End of story. And up until a year ago, I was unhappy. But now I am happily married, and love my life.

Then just read what you said... "I happen to BE a BBW" you just labeled yourself hunny. think before you speak.

9/1/2010 8:45:29 AM BBW's need love too!  
teriisback2010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,517)
Pekin, IL
61, joined Jan. 2010

9/1/2010 5:20:20 PM BBW's need love too!  
knightrose
Romeoville, IL
35, joined Mar. 2010

It's only magazines and Hollywood that build the illusion of non-affectionate or non-attractive larger women.

It's a pretty even split in reality I'd argue between men who like thin and those that like plush.

I've dated wonderful women that were bbw.

9/1/2010 6:34:15 PM BBW's need love too!  

wizmom_00
Galatia, IL
66, joined Feb. 2009

Oh good lord!! BBW doesnt have to mean "fat" or whatever...it means alot of things. The OP you have of yourself is encluded. We cant all be skinny...and some will never be skinny. BUT some of the skinnies MAY be fat before they die...For me?? I use to be a hair below 5'10"...yes, I have always been "fluffy"...but not fat!! I have wide shoulders, hips, long legs....in 4" heels I was 6' tall!! Add a fluffy hair-do, or platforms...I was over 6' tall. They use to call me "Wonder Woman" or the "Amazon"...lol. SO? Yes...I am a BBW!!! God gave me the gift of humor...and Wonder Woman never killed a one of them....lol.

9/1/2010 6:44:13 PM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

I agree with you!!

9/1/2010 11:24:26 PM BBW's need love too!  
jmasterleo1
Ridge Farm, IL
27, joined Feb. 2010

bbw lover right here

9/2/2010 3:39:48 AM BBW's need love too!  

vicky1207
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Cisne, IL
55, joined Dec. 2008

From his last post I think he loves anything. Sorry!

9/2/2010 7:48:17 AM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

lol thats tooooo funny!
who would write something like that is beyond me...sad actually.

9/2/2010 4:43:18 PM BBW's need love too!  
tc2909
Downers Grove, IL
37, joined Dec. 2009

they have to label themselves as BBW it makes tnem feel better noone else will

9/2/2010 5:53:05 PM BBW's need love too!  

1982danaz
Ottawa, IL
35, joined Apr. 2010

Ok I'm not a bbw lover. But my best friend is a BBW. Who cares? Will I ever be attracted to them? Probably not, every1's got their own taste. Doesn't mean they're ugly. Same thing with skinny women that doesn't mean they're beautiful. As far as friends, I'm friends with almost anyone I could care less what anyone looks like. I care about the attitude in the person.

Case closed

9/2/2010 6:09:06 PM BBW's need love too!  

nighthowl50
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,000)
Keithsburg, IL
67, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from tc2909:

such bs.... i don't need the label to make me feel better. i feel great about myself no matter what and my hubby thinks i am pretty great too.

9/2/2010 11:23:09 PM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

AGREED!

9/3/2010 6:37:40 PM BBW's need love too!  
soulr
Hampshire, IL
37, joined Mar. 2010

To me there is nothing sexier than a big beautiful woman, I think people don't understand that there are skinny women, average women, curvy women, and big beautiful women. I have a friend that would say I'm a fat lover...which kinda makes me think he is stupid...when a girl has wide hips, thick thighs, and a big bottom...that's just her dna...it's not like she is unhealthy and is fat...there are different body types...anyway to me like i said there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman with curves...to me that's how a woman should be...but some women aren't blessed with those vivacious curves...but they drive me crazy! ^

9/3/2010 11:02:07 PM BBW's need love too!  
cinstau
Champaign, IL
63, joined Nov. 2009

i believe god made us all unigue. I happen to be a bbw, but that is not a label i put on my self, it is a label the retail world has put on me. what i really am is a cool person who care about nature and other people. i'm glad god made me the way i am instead of some people who are so vain that it consumes their lives.

9/3/2010 11:06:43 PM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

My point is...it is not a bad label...people have made it to be...it stands for Big BEAUTIFUL Woman...and that's what I am...I think everyone is unique and beautiful in their own ways, mine just being a bigger more curvy woman. But I'm getting more and more comfortable in my own skin...This is who I am and this is what God wanted me to be.

9/6/2010 4:46:57 PM BBW's need love too!  
oldsaltydog
Cicero, IL
45, joined Jul. 2010

I have no problem with women calling themselves BBW's. Many of them ARE beautiful, inside and out. However, when I see names like "diva," well that's a whole different story! I'll take any BBW over a diva any day!

9/7/2010 12:56:42 AM BBW's need love too!  

a_grand_marquis
Buffalo Grove, IL
25, joined Sep. 2010

My EX was a BBW

9/7/2010 6:30:36 AM BBW's need love too!  
peekaboovamp
Dekalb, IL
40, joined Apr. 2010

Why do ppl have to be such haters? If you don't think BBW is a good title, what difference does it make? Why is there no TBW (thin beautiful women)? Because guys like that don't think we deserve it. For your information, large women have way more hatred thrown at us on a daily basis for nothing more than how we look. Yes, it assumes we are beautiful becuz it's nice to be complimented instead of insulted. And for all u other insensitive and callous "Truth tellers". You think your so great for telling things "like it is", telling the truth doesn't mean your not being hurtful. Why say things just to be controversial? If u don't like it here, leave, but try not to make urselves look as thoughtless as u have so far.

9/7/2010 7:04:06 AM BBW's need love too!  

honeyhoney4
Over 2,000 Posts (2,030)
Benton, IL
81, joined Jan. 2008

Why are all you "men" so hateful with hurting words?

I too am overweight but it is also NOT my choosing. When I was younger I weighed a LOT less; I will never be satisfied with how I am now and I keep trying to lose. Part of this is due to health reasons.

How many of you 'judgemental' people are DISSATISFIED with something in your life that you cannot do anything about? It happens to most of us at semetime.
I believe GOD may have wanted us this way for a reason- whatever it may be.

BBW'S...go gals go!!!
To the rest of you men ... if you are so picky remember this:
Do not overlook the Orchid..while looking for a rose....you may get the thorn

9/7/2010 3:47:05 PM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

thanks guys and girls! this is what i wanted when I created this thread! Positivity is such a great thing! Thanks EVERYONE!

9/7/2010 8:32:11 PM BBW's need love too!  

tazman52
Over 2,000 Posts (3,062)
Bushnell, IL
65, joined Jun. 2009

I married one I found on this site.

9/7/2010 10:02:23 PM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tazman52:
I married one I found on this site.

AWWWW CONGRATS! I hope I find "the one" oneday!

10/13/2010 9:33:06 PM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

Lets keep the chat going guys!

10/16/2010 1:24:25 AM BBW's need love too!  

bbwlady61
Peoria, IL
56, joined Oct. 2010

Well Hello I am a big girl new on here and I like seeing all the replies . Have a great day.

10/16/2010 4:28:27 PM BBW's need love too!  
bigmamano7
Olney, IL
59, joined Apr. 2009

You got that right, everybody needs Love, Vicki

10/17/2010 2:23:09 PM BBW's need love too!  

ronzerra
Chicago, IL
27, joined Oct. 2010

ur so rite and if u want love message me and we can work on it

10/18/2010 3:25:08 AM BBW's need love too!  
dabears8447
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Chicago, IL
33, joined Aug. 2010

I just don't like the term bbw. I don't like to call women big. Beauty is beauty doesn't matter the size. I'm a bigger male and don't like when people say big guy. So the term isn't for me rather use bw. Just saying that's my perspective

10/18/2010 10:15:35 AM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

that is a good perspective but i know that all people prefer bigger people, just like everyone has their own prefrences...so I like to be honest with people and let them know that I'm bigger, don't want to be misleading.

10/18/2010 2:30:11 PM BBW's need love too!  
dabears8447
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Chicago, IL
33, joined Aug. 2010

Touché. I just wouldn't be comfortable saying to a women she is a bbw. But that's just me.
So anyways how bad do the bears suck

10/18/2010 3:12:08 PM BBW's need love too!  
collegemommaof3
Bradley, IL
35, joined Sep. 2010

I am a BBW and I love it. Mine is well earned after having three amazing and wonderful children. The only problem I find is men who actually want a RELATIONSHIP. Most just want sex and nothing else.

10/18/2010 8:12:08 PM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

I know how that is...I find those guys too!

10/18/2010 8:41:13 PM BBW's need love too!  
msinnocent1980
Chicago, IL
37, joined Oct. 2010

Whats up fellas. Who's out there

10/18/2010 11:02:29 PM BBW's need love too!  

hamcoming00
Galena, IL
35, joined May. 2008

I am not ashamed of being a BBW. I have a great personality that to me makes up for everything else. If someone does not like me because of my weight, that is there problem! I have never judged a book by its cover, so I would not want the guy either!

10/19/2010 7:38:45 AM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

thats exactly how i feel too...but i dont think everything else makes up for it...what is there to make up for? everyone is different and beautiful in their own way and deserves to be lived for EXACTLY who they are!!!

10/19/2010 2:59:22 PM BBW's need love too!  
ronaldhoover70
Rock Island, IL
46, joined Jun. 2010

it does not matter what a person looks like on the outside it's the inside that countsand the bbws are so much better than the skinny ones i'll take a bbw any day

[Edited 10/19/2010 3:01:38 PM ]

10/19/2010 4:29:09 PM BBW's need love too!  
rajjerdread
Tinley Park, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

I don't care how I look. And neither should you!

10/19/2010 9:13:55 PM BBW's need love too!  
ilsmalltowngirl
Burlington, IL
31, joined Aug. 2010

Not sure if anyone has actually said it, but beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Not every guy is turned on by a plus-size woman, but those that are, they're the ones that will treat us curvy girls with the respect that other guys might not.

I can say this though, I am a curvy plus-size girl, and proud of it, and I am a "Ring Girl" for a local pro-wrestling company out of Chicago, and I have never been so proud of my figure and for who I am. I never thought I'd be able to go out there and do what I do, but I do, and it's so rewarding.

I guess girls who have curves just need to know that there are plenty of people out there who will love and accept them for who they are!

Good luck to all of us curvy, plus-size ladies out there!
(that includes me!)

10/19/2010 9:30:36 PM BBW's need love too!  

ryanwj2000
Libertyville, IL
25, joined Aug. 2010

BBW's are fine. Look, in my opinion, anyone who is shallow is an a**hole. Looks are nice, but personality is most important.

10/20/2010 12:52:05 AM BBW's need love too!  
xoxojackiexoxo
Lombard, IL
32, joined Jul. 2010

Lookin for man who loves bbw's

10/20/2010 2:02:55 AM BBW's need love too!  
stangguy23
Chicago, IL
36, joined Nov. 2009

u should be able to love yourself, if some guys dont love bbw's who cares, if u think u are beautiful, then ur beautiful, u dont need a post on a site just to get love, thats desperation, im a nice guy, u dont see me crying about why im single, cause i have too much confidence in myself, if no one writes me back, oh well, their loss not mine, so lets get over the bs and start talking about real stuff that matters in life.

10/20/2010 2:51:20 PM BBW's need love too!  

chicagofire1
Spring Hill, FL
52, joined Aug. 2008

Keep ya warm in the winter and cool in the summer and ya know they can cook...how can ya go wrong?

10/21/2010 8:22:29 AM BBW's need love too!  
seabluangeleyes
New Lenox, IL
30, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from stangguy23:
u should be able to love yourself, if some guys dont love bbw's who cares, if u think u are beautiful, then ur beautiful, u dont need a post on a site just to get love, thats desperation, im a nice guy, u dont see me crying about why im single, cause i have too much confidence in myself, if no one writes me back, oh well, their loss not mine, so lets get over the bs and start talking about real stuff that matters in life.

well for one this post is nothing about desperation...It's just somewhere people can get together...Do you see me pleading for any man? No. Exactly. And for other ppl its their choice. If you dont like it dont waste ur time and read it hun!

10/21/2010 12:16:59 PM BBW's need love too!  
ronaldhoover70
Rock Island, IL
46, joined Jun. 2010

i love BBWS they are the greatest women i know i want to find BBW near me i have always liked BBWS

10/21/2010 4:01:03 PM BBW's need love too!  
tri001
Chicago, IL
34, joined Sep. 2010

Yes love is a feeling everyone need and want to feel we seek it on line or just by going to the laundry mat to wash our clothes love is a good feeling when someone on the other hand love you back in the same way

10/25/2010 10:11:54 PM BBW's need love too!  
mich60630
Chicago, IL
39, joined Apr. 2010

10/28/2010 9:37:19 PM BBW's need love too!  

brianra8877
Pekin, IL
46, joined Apr. 2009

i gop for bigger women they r the best

12/2/2010 8:03:48 PM BBW's need love too!  

bllf
Chillicothe, IL
50, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from seabluangeleyes:
thanks everyone for all the posts!! Thought this is an issue that needs addressing...Most look down on us and think were not worthy of love too cuz were "sloppy" or "don't take care of ourselves"...fact is we are Big AND BEAUTIFUL! And I love it that way! Not to mention I've been with guys who have been with skinny girls before me and they say bigger is so much better! HEHE

Its because we know how to make a man feel good about themselves in and out of bed! And lets face it, at least with me, I think bigger women are more experimental and great lovers!

12/2/2010 8:16:16 PM BBW's need love too!  

bllf
Chillicothe, IL
50, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from tc2909:

You're single right? Now we know why, what a shallow thing to say, guys like you are the ones who make us feel unattractive, I'd rather have "some" meat than a bone!