Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelights app

Some people today identified themselves moving in with partners earlier than they ordinarily would, though others identified their marriage beneath tremendous strain. dating chat forums Some online dates end in marriage and a gorgeous family, even though numerous other individuals finish in acquiring ghosted or even cloaked . Quarantined alone in her apartment, contemplating what seemed like it could be the finish of the world, Ellen mentioned she started to rethink her choice to end issues final year. can you search match for free I d been on a couple of dates with this girl I did not notice any red flags and thought she was seriously sweet! Ideal at the starting of the November lockdown, I went to hers for drinks.

minnesota hookup sites

Let s be honest—most of us can be a small lazy, but if you are a neat freak and would favor to date a person who feels the similar , this could be pretty critical. killeen tx personals When you have a topic in mind say, Oh, by the way, I wanted to get your opinion, and then construct the conversation from there. Adult customers who have about ten minutes to answer all questions in the questionnaire, can sign up for this web page and use some of the functions for cost free. cityxguide com hudson valley Some of the couples it has connected even closed in a content marriage.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/24/2010 2:30:14 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

I know women don't like to let go of there secrets but give us guys a break on this one

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/24/2010 5:06:13 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

orz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,147)
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

They don't get the same urges that males do for one thing. Fortunately for dud studs, otherwise there would be way more divorces when a man develops normal aging processes. From what I have seen, alot of women just read romance novels and watch movies. Women are better at shutting off also and just ignoring it. Usually desire is an outcropping of feelings of love for a man. Otherwise, once the excitment of a new romance wears off...women would drop men, like hot potatos, like men dump them.

9/24/2010 7:10:17 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

letsplay54143
Over 2,000 Posts (2,787)
Marinette, WI
69, joined Apr. 2009

When women get horny, they simply say yes.

9/24/2010 8:07:09 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
sweetsinglemom9
Madison, WI
37, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from orz:
They don't get the same urges that males do for one thing. Fortunately for dud studs, otherwise there would be way more divorces when a man develops normal aging processes. From what I have seen, alot of women just read romance novels and watch movies. Women are better at shutting off also and just ignoring it. Usually desire is an outcropping of feelings of love for a man. Otherwise, once the excitment of a new romance wears off...women would drop men, like hot potatos, like men dump them.

I have to say i agree with you! Women are able to turn on and off their "hornyness" as most men its just noticable! Its well i am horny lets screw!

No for me, i misswell be a born again virgin. I dont have time to be taken advantage of, or felt used for a males satisifaction! I dont have time to think about it really between work, school and two kids. Yikes! but i do agree with you

9/24/2010 8:45:25 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
jujupunkinu
Two Rivers, WI
40, joined Mar. 2010

We like to sit on top of our washing machines during the spin cycle while reading our romance novels.

9/24/2010 9:52:27 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
sp_efx_artist62
Ashippun, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

9/24/2010 10:25:13 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from orz:
I think if women had the same urges as men there wouldn't be so many divorces. also I can remember back in the day when I was dating 30 year old women, they seemed to be more aggressive then the way older women I date now. seems like age effects both sexes.

9/25/2010 12:47:12 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
sweetsinglemom9
Madison, WI
37, joined Jan. 2009

I am a 30yr old woman, idont think about it. nor do i have urges. Does it make me a weird person. Nope. But i dont cause i have no time to sit and think of it or think that it could happen! Just my personal preference is all.

9/25/2010 1:10:35 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

horace_schitt
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,156)
Wausau, WI
50, joined Oct. 2009

Women don't GET horny, because women don't like sex. If they did, they be more willing more often.

9/25/2010 1:30:58 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

Oh ya that is right I forgot, Oh and they don't have orgasms either.

[Edited 9/25/2010 1:32:49 PM ]

9/25/2010 4:53:13 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
jujupunkinu
Two Rivers, WI
40, joined Mar. 2010

Well I can't speak for other women, but I get horny and I like sex and I have orgasms........I just can't find a respectable good guy to enjoy them with. And I'm not into having a f*ck buddy or a friend with benefits. So until I find a good guy, I'll have to rely on my "lil friend" who lives in my underwear drawer. LOL

[Edited 9/25/2010 4:55:01 PM ]

9/25/2010 8:40:42 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
clickin0nit
Stevens Point, WI
49, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from jujupunkinu:
Well I can't speak for other women, but I get horny and I like sex and I have orgasms........I just can't find a respectable good guy to enjoy them with. And I'm not into having a f*ck buddy or a friend with benefits. So until I find a good guy, I'll have to rely on my "lil friend" who lives in my underwear drawer. LOL

I completely agree! B.O.B. is a good friend to have

9/26/2010 12:30:27 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
babecakes45
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Aug. 2010

horace_schitt

You are soooo wrong!! Women like sex the same as men. I sure do.... Sex is alot hotter now a days. Women get horny and crave a mans touch. Ya just gotta put yourself out there and find the right one. If you don't make her melt... find the right spots on her, Ya might as well crack open another beer, cuz u ain't gettin none!

9/26/2010 4:00:56 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

horace_schitt
Wausau, WI
50, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from babecakes45:
horace_schitt

You are soooo wrong!! Women like sex the same as men. I sure do.... Sex is alot hotter now a days. Women get horny and crave a mans touch. Ya just gotta put yourself out there and find the right one. If you don't make her melt... find the right spots on her, Ya might as well crack open another beer, cuz u ain't gettin none!

Still calling bullshit. And I don't drink, so your beer analogy is flawed.

9/26/2010 7:12:01 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
sweetsinglemom9
Madison, WI
37, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from jujupunkinu:

I have to say i agree. I am not for the friends with bennies part. So i refrain myself from having the sexual urges and all. Besides being busy its kinda hard to think of it all the time. But yes ido get horny when with a man who makes me horny as i do him. Til that happens again it wont be happening for awhile as far as having sex!

9/26/2010 7:34:52 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
babecakes45
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Aug. 2010

horace_schitt If you don't want to take the time with a women, she is gonna turn to an orgasmic night with B.O.B. Your loss. Just saying.....

9/26/2010 7:45:40 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

horace_schitt
Wausau, WI
50, joined Oct. 2009

They do anyway! Why the hell do you think no men are getting any sex!? Women are giving it all to their electric phallus! Then you women have the nerve to wonder why us guys get so pissed off for not getting any!

9/26/2010 8:13:13 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
babecakes45
Green Bay, WI
52, joined Aug. 2010

I suggest you learn to take suggestions from women then on "How to Please" or "What turns you on Honey?" Pointer for you: Be a man, make the toys go away!!!

9/26/2010 8:59:10 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

Boy I just knew if I started the topic there would be a couple of people would start an argument about something dumb. And they wounder why there single. All I wanted to do is start a topic that would get people taking and sharing there thoughts not there anger and frustrations.

9/26/2010 9:38:23 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

horace_schitt
Wausau, WI
50, joined Oct. 2009

Umm, no, I'm not about to fawn all over a woman just because she expects me to.

And no, I don't wonder why I'm single. I don't have a problem with it. At least I know who's in control. Me.

9/29/2010 4:44:24 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

something to think about. There are four billion people on this planet and if only 1 out of say 20,000 are having sex right now that would mean that 20,000 people are or about to have or just had an orgasm.

9/29/2010 9:23:59 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

jayce6294
Onalaska, WI
38, joined Sep. 2010

well not with that guy anyways, you have to know how to romance them so they are never horny, but rather in love with you!

10/3/2010 9:18:10 AM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

YEP SOME GUYS JUST DON'T SEEM TO KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN HOOKERS, GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR DRY DRUNK.
ps you should clean up after your horse

10/3/2010 9:22:29 AM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from sweetsinglemom9:
I have to say i agree. I am not for the friends with bennies part. So i refrain myself from having the sexual urges and all. Besides being busy its kinda hard to think of it all the time. But yes ido get horny when with a man who makes me horny as i do him. Til that happens again it wont be happening for awhile as far as having sex!

This is what bothers me with sex here is a women who enjoys it but only with a man she can own and that is what most men run from

10/3/2010 10:41:27 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
clickin0nit
Stevens Point, WI
49, joined Aug. 2010

I don't see where she said she wanted to "own" him in any way. She said she wanted to be with someone that was as turned on by her as she was by him.

10/3/2010 9:58:43 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

Your right I must of read that wrong sorry

10/11/2010 6:28:18 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
s_rose
Racine, WI
55, joined Oct. 2010

Wow some of you people really have no clue about a woman's sexuality. True some women do grow to not want it any more because of physical reasons some emotional reasons, but make no mistake that men have issue of their own as well. Usually a prostate issue and that blow you guys out of the water just as menopause does for women. As we all get older, the age issue becomes more and more a factor, but we all reach those stages at different times in our lives. It is only natural for things to happen and of courses, medications have proven to be a factor as well.

For those of you who think women don't get horny, think again, WE DO and we do the same thing as you guys; Options: say yes and have sex, use adult toys and masturbate and sometimes all the above. We Women, are more open and comfortable about taking care of our selves more now than ever before. We want satisfaction even more than you guys because most men do not know enough about a womans body, nore do most give a dam about how fulfilled she is, just about is own selfishness to get off and move to the next rabbit hole. If any of you men were truely a man, with a real sense of how to love and touch a woman to make her sexually fufilled, you would not be jumping from woman to woman. For all most of you care, it could be a sheep out in the field and you d*ck wouldn't know the difference.

10/11/2010 6:31:35 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
s_rose
Racine, WI
55, joined Oct. 2010

Your hoping for the willingness and more often, just learn to do it well with one lady and you will have a great sex life with her until you both just can't because you are both to old to do anything about it.

10/12/2010 1:14:52 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

orz
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

you tell them, sister!!

10/12/2010 7:02:10 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
sp_efx_artist62
Ashippun, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

s_rose,

I think you are generalizing WAY too much!
If you think all us guys are sheep flockers, I see why you're single.
Not cool!

There are those of us that are highly sensitive to a partners needs and understand human anatomy better than most doctors do.

10/13/2010 8:17:14 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
s_rose
Racine, WI
55, joined Oct. 2010

Yes you are right, there are many out there that do, but a good many do not want to commit to a relationship with any woman. Thus, the guy has issues and cannot admit them even to himself. Gender bashing will never stop because we all have our opinions, we all have our own agendas and guys and gals are different from each other in their thought processes and we all get that. It doesn't make any one more wrong than the other, just makes it hard to truely communicate with someone that is pig headed and selfish.

We all, just don't understand how TF someone can have such a twisted sense of what matters to one another. Have we all got caught up in the "ME Generation's" ideals of total selfishness "ITS ALL ABOUT ME" attitude.

What happened to, kindness, understanding, gentleness and giving to each other what you want to get out of a relationship? It takes two, working together to make any aspect of life together to be the best it can be and that includes working together for a great sex life, one that you cannot wait to share it with your partner again and again. I have just seen to many men that don't want to put their head in the game, so to speak and yes, there are women like that as well. You have to be open to talking, teaching and trying things out to see what works for you both. I cannot be selfish on either person part or a resentment develops and then things never work out. Love, respect, kindness and understanding, along with parients should always be exercised in a relationship for the good of both. If you cannot get your head around any of that, then you will never have a successful relationship that is fulfilling.

10/13/2010 10:45:21 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
sp_efx_artist62
Ashippun, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from s_rose:
Yes you are right, there are many out there that do, but a good many do not want to commit to a relationship with any woman. Thus, the guy has issues and cannot admit them even to himself. Gender bashing will never stop because we all have our opinions, we all have our own agendas and guys and gals are different from each other in their thought processes and we all get that. It doesn't make any one more wrong than the other, just makes it hard to truely communicate with someone that is pig headed and selfish.

We all, just don't understand how TF someone can have such a twisted sense of what matters to one another. Have we all got caught up in the "ME Generation's" ideals of total selfishness "ITS ALL ABOUT ME" attitude.

What happened to, kindness, understanding, gentleness and giving to each other what you want to get out of a relationship? It takes two, working together to make any aspect of life together to be the best it can be and that includes working together for a great sex life, one that you cannot wait to share it with your partner again and again. I have just seen to many men that don't want to put their head in the game, so to speak and yes, there are women like that as well. You have to be open to talking, teaching and trying things out to see what works for you both. I cannot be selfish on either person part or a resentment develops and then things never work out. Love, respect, kindness and understanding, along with parients should always be exercised in a relationship for the good of both. If you cannot get your head around any of that, then you will never have a successful relationship that is fulfilling.

Once again you are making WAY too many assumptions!
And, I'm not gender bashing, only pointing out the deep flaws in your logic.
You have absolutely no idea of my situation or any of the other men on this site.
BTW, I am single because my wife of 22 years got cancer and the affect of the medical treatments she had turned her brain into mush where she could not remember anymore why she married her husband in the first place.
It has nothing to do with being "pig headed and selfish".
So, again in your last paragraph you are assuming that we do not have "kindness, understanding, gentleness"!

I think YOU need to take a long look in the psychological mirror to examine your paradigm.

10/13/2010 11:28:11 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
sp_efx_artist62
Ashippun, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

The more I think about this, it just wreaks of a bad case of "Baggage".
I think what all the statements that you have made in this thread tell me is that YOU are chronically bad at making decisions and choices of who YOU pick as a mate. This is where these broad-sweeping ideas and statements come from.

10/13/2010 1:15:35 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
fyredude
Gurnee, IL
62, joined Dec. 2009

Women don't like sex? next you'll tell me they don't fart either!

10/13/2010 4:16:15 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
jujupunkinu
Two Rivers, WI
40, joined Mar. 2010

to s rose

10/13/2010 5:50:58 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
s_rose
Racine, WI
55, joined Oct. 2010

Double Quote here!!!!!!!!

Quote from sp_efx_artist62:
Once again you are making WAY too many assumptions!
And, I'm not gender bashing, only pointing out the deep flaws in your logic.
You have absolutely no idea of my situation or any of the other men on this site.
BTW, I am single because my wife of 22 years got cancer and the affect of the medical treatments she had turned her brain into mush where she could not remember anymore why she married her husband in the first place.
It has nothing to do with being "pig headed and selfish".
So, again in your last paragraph you are assuming that we do not have "kindness, understanding, gentleness"!

I think YOU need to take a long look in the psychological mirror to examine your paradigm.

Sorry she was lost to such a terrible thing. But Look who's got some baggage or drama going on and trying to play the sympathy thing, not going to work here. Move on man, move on.

Quote from sp_efx_artist62:
The more I think about this, it just wreaks of a bad case of "Baggage".
I think what all the statements that you have made in this thread tell me is that YOU are chronically bad at making decisions and choices of who YOU pick as a mate. This is where these broad-sweeping ideas and statements come from.

We have all faced some kind of loss for various reasons, We all have things that have helped to form our opinions and who we are, our beliefs or our own self believing BS. And you sir, you really think that you are all that, and believe you are the only one right and the thread's phsyco Analyst......p l e a s e .....
you are to funny and you have a very big ego.

Guys like you just don't want to deal with anyone else's opinions, or feelings, just selectively picking the subjects so to not cause any rift in your puddle.. Get over it, everyone affects everyone else and how they think, so pull your head out of your A _ _ and get real.

10/13/2010 7:01:41 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
sp_efx_artist62
Ashippun, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

I think you made my point (All of them).

And good luck on dating!

[Edited 10/13/2010 7:02:57 PM ]

11/19/2010 7:11:23 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
wolfcub713
Whiteford, MD
28, joined Feb. 2008

Pull out the toys.

11/20/2010 10:29:14 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
sapphirerose29
Mosinee, WI
36, joined Nov. 2009

Call up one of my "friends" and have him stop over. Or stop over at his place. If that's not an option at that time, I have my hands and BOB.

If I am in a relationship, he knows going in that I am a minimum of 4-5 times a week girl and he is ready and willing when I am.

Everyone's all uptight and defensive here. Relax people. Sex is natural and can be AWESOME if you all stop putting pressure on EVERYONE, including yourself. And for the women, you say you don't want friends with benefits? Are you just saying that HERE because there is the stupid taboo of it when women do it, but men can do it all they want? F**K THAT. Screw what other people think and just go get your "O" on!!

[Edited 11/20/2010 10:31:18 PM ]

11/22/2010 6:35:34 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

And the thread goes on. which is a good thing because its conversations like these that help us understand one another.

1/31/2011 6:18:12 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

downtoearthange
Marshfield, WI
63, joined Jan. 2011

boy u met the wrong woman somewhere along the way

1/31/2011 9:53:07 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI
66, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from downtoearthange:
boy u met the wrong woman somewhere along the way

Who did?

2/2/2011 9:39:24 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
malibuknight
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
46, joined Nov. 2010

They go to the store and buy an electric toothbrush!

2/9/2011 3:47:06 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
warren12369
Milwaukee, WI
64, joined Sep. 2008

They come here and drill your a** for asking such a STUPID question.

2/10/2011 4:08:48 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
teddybearforu
Over 2,000 Posts (3,043)
Oshkosh, WI
45, joined Jan. 2008

WOW!!!!!

2/15/2011 2:41:24 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
rosepetal2010
Wausau, WI
40, joined Nov. 2010

They full fill there selves any way that want or can get. If the guy is not there, then the next option is a toy or touching thereselves. So ya guys you are the greatest on getting sex from either. I've a met over a few that didn't like it all the time. But me it's a different story.

2/15/2011 5:56:40 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
jujupunkinu
Two Rivers, WI
40, joined Mar. 2010

Watch porn. Duh. haha lmao

2/15/2011 9:35:22 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

letsplay54143
Over 2,000 Posts (2,787)
Marinette, WI
69, joined Apr. 2009

Either get a man or a B.O.B.

2/18/2011 10:42:09 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
eileen1022
Kaukauna, WI
45, joined Feb. 2011

LOL
Apparently you haven't met the right woman.

2/18/2011 10:45:56 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
eileen1022
Kaukauna, WI
45, joined Feb. 2011

That's really funny because you're acting like you've never masterbated.

2/19/2011 9:03:43 AM What do women do when they get horny?  

reenie4
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,728)
Milwaukee, WI
60, joined Dec. 2007

Photobucket

2/19/2011 12:26:07 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

orz
Portage, WI
67, joined Jul. 2010

2/27/2011 11:26:06 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
cricket1014
Coleman, WI
54, joined Feb. 2010

Hmmm.....BOB

3/1/2011 10:20:49 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
tasteyme
Milwaukee, WI
33, joined Mar. 2011

Lay back and enjoy sum good PORN!!!

3/27/2011 9:42:37 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
gbboundagain
Green Bay, WI
59, joined Mar. 2011

dam funny,sitting on top washing machine in spin cycle,good just plain good

3/29/2011 10:33:12 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
lovingheart55
Nowata, OK
61, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from horace_schitt:
Women don't GET horny, becau
se women don't like sex. If they did, they be more willing more often.

Wrong..women do have a sex drive, but men work different then women..its not about the sex..its about the feels attached to them and most men dont want any feelings other then gradification...And if married men would stay in their own beds they might not be getting divorced..(both men and women)JMO Marriage is more then sex, or should I say I hope marriage would be more then just the sex...

4/1/2011 7:50:31 PM What do women do when they get horny?  

kirst1980
Lake Geneva, WI
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from charlie_ann:
yes we do get horney ~ most woman dont act on there urges like men do ~ but ~ if a woman cant explore her own body ~ how will she know what she wants her partner to do? or find a partner to explore with you ~ hense the dam dating site ~ lol

agreed

4/2/2011 9:52:49 AM What do women do when they get horny?  

letsplay54143
Over 2,000 Posts (2,787)
Marinette, WI
69, joined Apr. 2009

In Wisconsin they either go to a bar, jump into bed with their B.O.B., suffer in silence, or complain to their friends about lack of good men.

4/3/2011 10:19:30 AM What do women do when they get horny?  
bellajo1953
Crivitz, WI
64, joined Mar. 2011

Letsplay hit it on the head, ha-ha

4/11/2011 11:52:59 PM What do women do when they get horny?  
shawn__mac
Fond du Lac, WI
50, joined Apr. 2011

... just remember B O B can't mow the lawn!!!