Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

• Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of chat customers, report it to a mod or the area admin promptly. black dating sites in dallas tx They are selfish, inconsiderate, unable to assume of others, not ready to date, insecure and generally awful men and women. ashley madison gift card redemption The cyber sea of enjoy can be overwhelming to navigate.

megahookup login

52% say that meeting individuals who share your beliefs or values is a main reason they use on line dating. carson city singles group I believe single guys need to just sit at house watching television. Mahajan has introduced men and women within the community to each and every other and several have effectively turned friendships into marriages. onlyfans vermont Speaking about their profession can offer some insight into whether or not they re additional analytical or creative.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/7/2008 12:29:17 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

teaurtei
Payne, OH

I came here by accident.
I stayed because someone said there was a buffet.

Wish I could find it...I'm still looking for the free drinks I saw the other day.

Seriously? I floundered on the site in an insomniac daze and thought I'll give it a try. I was amazed by how easy it all was to get started. I came back the next day, not really expecting much, and had mail. So this got me curious and I started exploring...

and I found these amazing, beautiful people here sharing their lives with each other in bits and pieces and with such grace and humor I was enchanted.

I may not ever find true love, or even a reasonable facsimile, but each day I can come here and find a smile, or a sad moment, and I know I'm not alone out here anymore.

And that...is a wonderful thing.

2/7/2008 12:30:20 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

cherokeerose07
Pottsboro, TX

Everyone is lonley just like me.

2/7/2008 1:12:10 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

bocaraton
Boca Raton, FL

lonley with that smile

2/7/2008 1:52:45 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

Moses, I know how it feels.

When life gives us lemons

just make lemonade.You are

right, emoticons don't cover all situations.

2/7/2008 1:55:12 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

I do however believe in Quantum Physics - Raised consciousness brings matter into being where there was once only energy.

That is Most Definitely NOT what Quantum Physics is all about! That is more like Quantum Metaphysics.

Qazy For Thinkin

I thought it was called a shotgun wedding?

2/7/2008 2:03:30 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Somewhere in Space/time, Max Planck is turning in his coffin...

I came here o chew bubble gum and kick butt...I just ran out of bubble gum...
No matter what happen , this is a great place for "networking".
DH has been good to me , i suppose you will get what you invest in it.

2/11/2008 7:39:27 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

smilingatyou007
Roseburg, OR

Oh this is a good question. On and off for three years I have been on these dating sites. I might stay a week or two or for a couple of months. But I have found that so many men do not mean what they write. They think they know but when they find it they either run or hide. A lot just like playing the game. Found out that the more they write the better they get at it and get so caught up in writting to several women that they do not want to stop and realize why he was there in the first place. I am a very loving, kindhearted, passionate, romantic, woman. I trust what people tell me because I would never think of not being honest and upfront with anyone. Will to my surprise there are a lot that do not think like I do. So what am I leaving with - nothing except disappointment in men. But you know I keep coming back because surely there is one honorable man out there. So deep down inside there is that little bit of hope that I too will find that great guy that is just as crazy about me as I am of him. As we get older we realize that life is short and should be enjoyed by two. But for now I am leaving with a good bye. I think I will hang up my dancing shoes like so many others and howl at the moon for a while. lol

2/11/2008 8:15:47 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

michaelcee
Sarasota, FL

I just came here for the beer.

Buuuuuurrrrrrrpppp!

Honestly?
I have no idea how I stumbled on this place but I'm glad I did.
Wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for but stumbled across some nice people.

Got in to a debate with Caster.... was fun.
(tho I admitt... now.... his facts were better than mine... LOL)

Been in an argument in the past 24 hours...... but I was only goofing on YA!!

But I've also made some people spew diet Dr Pepper on their monitor by just being myself

No real plans on leaving this place as of yet.

But I'm hoping to slow down my posting a bit.

Mainly because ..... mainly because???

Mainly because it's none of y'alls business why!!!

I CAN tell y'all I feel truely blessed for stumbling across this stupid little site and will convey my "first kiss" to all here.

Yeah even to what's her name

2/11/2008 8:27:29 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

chimike
Chicago, IL

Not leaving yet, as I just started here, but I have no illusions. People come here, I think, to hopefully find the needle in the haystack...of course, the haystack with that needle just right for you may be 1,500 miles away, and then what do you do? I think it's similar to lotto but maybe, hopefully, more fun along the way. I suspect it's not harmful, unless it keeps us from living a real life away from a computer screen.

2/11/2008 8:47:52 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

smilin_bob
Broadway, VA

I have been on another dating site before this.
I have not been here for a long time. I did come here with eyes wide open.

Some mantras I keep repeating:
*Hope for the best, expect the worst - anything in between will not surprise you.
*Do not go where you are not invited, and do not stay where you are not welcome.
*People come and go in your life for one of three things - a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
*The simplest way to start a conversation is 'Hi'.

I came here mainly to enjoy life, share some laughs and some deep thoughts. I have read wonderful posts, and ones that make me go huh?!

I came here because I was invited by someone.
I have found new friends, and embraced new ways of thinking and seeing other perspectives in life. I have learned.
I am heading in a postive direction (aka maybe, someday, somewhere, sometime I will meet the 'one' for me).

My dreams have not yet been fulfilled. My journey has just begun. I remain optimistic.

2/11/2008 9:05:48 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

I came here looking for a special lady.

I'm going to hell in a handbasket, lol!

2/11/2008 9:13:20 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

timetogolf
Au Gres, MI

i'm relatively new here....but a number of you have made me feel at home. I'm starting to recognize some of your names and faces and i feel like i'm making some friends here....which is what i was hoping for in the first place. I came with no expectations of meeting someone here and developing a romance. If that happens it would be awesome. But if all i make here are some new friendships, isn't that more than when i first started?
Don't go, gonesailingbabe......you are a bright light for more than a few of us!

2/11/2008 10:41:41 PM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

chuckyk
Portland, OR

I have absolutely no idea how I even ended up here at DHU about a month ago. I have learned more about myself and relationships thru the forums and groups then I ever got thru individual therapy and marriage counseling. I have also regained my sense of humor that disappeared during 25 years of marriage.

I came in with no preconceived ideas about to expect, and maybe some hope of actually finding a woman to go out with. That hasn't happened yet, maybe it will maybe it won't, but in any case just being able to hang out with all of you has been a great experience

2/12/2008 9:40:49 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

cricket32
Crawfordsville, IN

I ended up on this site because it was free.lol.Not really having too high expectations, went through some bad apples,(Ive been on here for 2 years)end result,I found a man that I can see myself spending the rest of my life with,no wedding date yet,but we'll let ya'll know.Funny, I thought id be single forever.now we stay to participate in the forums.Goodluck and Godbless to all of you.

I will know where Im going when I get there.

Anything good is worth waiting for.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5