Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

portland hookup bars

Arguably the most well recognized dating app, Tinder was as soon as the location for social introverts to meet their substantial other. bakersfield ca personals To make the dating app even a lot more exhilarating, Clover takes you away from swiping limits and make points more exciting by introducing you with live mixers. It is flirty yet significant to ask your date what they feel about PDA i. trinny badazz onlyfans Dating app developers can also develop a Tinder clone with a range of new frameworks and SDKs.

mobile listcrawler

That contact lasted over two hours, there was in no way a moment of awkward silence, conversation flowed with ease. blythe dating I don t forget being drunk and saying, Bro, she s like, famous to one of my good friends. If you feel like someone is already trying to alter issues about you to suit their requirements, that is not okay. shake it hookup app review ) not as good as tinder and CMB.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/6/2008 10:22:34 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

It seems that after time spent in this place with many people and much contemplation, that many come with one intent and some go with another. Frustrations with needs versus realities hits a wall and...some go over the wall and some, bar the door and close the gate, while others (the brave Wonderturtle and his Babe) put aside the marginal issues of space and time and make what the dream happen...

That once was known as committment, and now feels like come hell or high water...

After one month of DH - the highs, the lows, the laughs and the POST-office...

I find myself mulling the desireability of remaining...while enjoying totally the companionship (as it is?) of this social environment...

Anyone care to comment?
Why did you come here, what have you found and where are you going?

2/6/2008 10:42:43 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

Well I hope you dont leave too soon Gone.I have enjoyed your posts and humor at times.And you seem to mostly have a good head there to.I have mulled over leaving here many times but after staying off for a few days I do miss saying hello to my freinds here.

I joined this site just as I have joined other sites,to broaden my chances of meeting that special person.Its not our only option of meeting people as we all know,its probably easier to meet someone out in our real world then here.But it does add another option.But this site has the forums and that can be a little different also as far as our emotions go and thinking we can meet someone only to see someone we have an interest in chatting it up with someone else.I know it happens,I get a lot of emails telling me the same thing.And it has happened to me also.Its like going out to a bar or party and seeing someone and talking to them and thinking you have really met someone only to see them leave with someone else.

I also think this makes it hard for people to really make a commitment to someone here when they have soo many options on here..like they think the grass is always greener on the other side.But I have freinds that have met online and are still together after 7 years.So I hope any off this makes sense..and dont run off too soon...Bock

2/6/2008 10:53:09 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

missyroo375
Suffern, NY

Well I've learned that everyones different LOL!!!we all have are own beliefs,and ways of doing and saying things.Just my thoughts

2/6/2008 10:53:55 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

i'm leaving with a home version of this site. fun for the whole family to play!

[Edited 2/6/2008 10:54:09 AM]

2/6/2008 11:00:24 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

bountyman
Carthage, MO

drummer--you cant leave with that home version of the site yet because youre not done playing the live version with us--you dont get the consolation prizes until you lose the bonus round and its not time for the bonus round yet

2/6/2008 11:00:36 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

I'm writing a book.

2/6/2008 11:03:03 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

thanks bounty! this site is doing wonders for my rehab!

2/6/2008 11:03:10 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

UH OH!..Katies writing a book...please leave my chapter blank ok..lol..you can call it a mystery..

2/6/2008 11:04:06 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

bountyman
Carthage, MO

hell--you seem to be in half of the video bonus questions ---so how can you leave

2/6/2008 11:06:08 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

LOL Bocky - my secret is out. Now you know why I tend to poke at people with my little verbal sticks.

Don't worry, I'd never name names. I don't wanna get sued when I get rich. ;o)

2/6/2008 11:08:00 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

two things.
1. what the hell r u talking about bonus questions? i seen a few of the "cool" vids the ladies have made.

2.always good to leave on top.

2/6/2008 11:12:44 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

I was recommended this place from a friend from another dating site.

I like the forums here better.

As for what I'm looking for.. anything from friends to sex to longterm to making a few people seethe with rage the second they see my name.

It's all good.

2/6/2008 11:13:38 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I'm leaving with a renewed appreciation of my ambidexterity

2/6/2008 11:14:56 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

I came here out of sheer bordem

recieved an email about meeting singles
in my area.

Singles, right! I found the best damn place
to explore your sex life and everyone elses
where people air there personal laundry
and cause so much drama that its better than
any soap show on the TV.

I wasn't looking to find anyone permant but
it did happen and the future is still in the
makings.

So i say to all of you good people here hope
you find who and what you are looking for

2/6/2008 11:15:57 AM You came with good intentions but what are you leaving with?  

winesong
Bend, OR

I came with an open mind....I like the forums and groups so much better than the one dimensional profile on other dating sites. I have made friends on DH with men and women.
I like to spend cyberspace time with men and women, of all ages to see how my life is not so different than theirs, (in many respects) and vastly different in other areas.

I have learned to appreciate people that live far away from me. I have chatted with one gal on here since November, we talk weekly on the phone. We have so much in common...in our career and viewpoints on life. I made a new friend, not an acquaintance. My good fortune.

I have also learned to appreciate the life I have had...
no abuse, no bad relationships. NO REGRETS....
I have re-affirmed that I do not want to be alone, (one year alone is enough of that)
I thrive on the *couple world fun*.

This is where I am going...I posted my affirmations last month,
He is there...I am now emotionally available to meet him...
I was not in that space a year ago today. People come into our life for
a REASON, A SEASON, and VERY FEW FOR A LIFETIME. It is up to each of us to figure
out why each person we encounter, comes into our life.

Please don't leave, Sailing...you have a very good mind and heart. I have enjoyed your participation in DH...

Wine

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5