Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megahookup com login

The very first date I went on with my now fiancé ended up with all our mates tagging along as well. dating in dover de He did not know what to say, he starts stuttering and mumbling. Upon arrival, she noticed he had a wall complete of knives and machetes. minneapolis bedpage Darrin told me he had under no circumstances been on a date to a grocery store just before to appear at food and then asked me if I wanted to go for a walk down by the water.

skipthegames singles

If the initial date went effectively enough, the second date will creep up on you prior to you have even recovered from the nerves of the initial. hookup santa cruz Females 1st dating app Bumble just announced a broader rollout of its language badges feature, which permits user profiles to showcase the number of regional languages they are familiar with. You can attempt to avert your teen from installing dating apps by using parental controls or setting up restrictions that block off limit sites or call for them to get approval for all apps they download . black girl dating russian guy An on line scammer can hack your world wide web life with bits and pieces of info.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/13/2006 9:28:23 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

And, just what is wrong with sex on the last date? Even if it is with a slut! Sheesh. Drawing lines aren't we, first, last, it's still sex.

11/13/2006 5:20:38 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Note to self..... Send phone # 0f clinic to Slow......

11/13/2006 5:56:39 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

charlesnungest
Maineville, OH

I think if things are really clicking and it's a definate yes your going to see each other
again and several more times.

I don't know, Id much prefer waiting till the second or third date or longer if thats
what the relationship calls for. Honestly, Lust only last a few weeks then the nuances show themselves. If you can live with them your ready for the next step

Chuck

11/14/2006 12:15:03 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

I think it is completely OK to have sex on the first date...if a man is well-hung and good looking...lol

11/14/2006 6:00:39 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

If it is ALL about being "well hung," and good-looking YOU are extremely and completely shallow.

[Edited 11/14/2006 6:01:31 AM]

11/14/2006 6:21:45 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I agree Krazz

11/14/2006 8:07:19 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

tigerlick
Nutley, NJ

Sex ona frist date depends on the person and mood...

11/14/2006 8:49:36 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Damn. Well hung AND good looking? Why is it ALWAYS an AND? You'd think by now, either/or would work!

11/14/2006 9:20:42 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Good looking and well hung????? I stand on Nicole's statement! LOL

11/14/2006 7:17:33 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

perfectwoman
Fresno, CA

I might not want that man to be a part of my life...but if he is a good looking, I might not be able to withstand temptation and I want to know how his c*ck feels inside of me...Well, maybe i am hypersexual for most of you?..lol

11/14/2006 8:10:04 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Slut seems to come to mind, but thats just me.....thinkin'

11/14/2006 8:10:07 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

Depends on the situation. Me, I'm not going to turn it down if its offered and I feel a closeness to the lady I'm with, but only if everything else feels right. If you met them online and have been chatting for several weeks or months, you already know a lot about the person, so why not if the desire is mutual.

11/14/2006 11:42:21 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Amen! to your think'in Krazz...LOL

11/15/2006 3:57:30 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

Ok so lynn that means men are perfectly normal to say they want the 20 year old hard body playboy model that fits few women in reality?

11/15/2006 9:14:09 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Are we going to tangle again Hard?? LOL

Hey your right...but do they say it on a public forum...somethings should be better left in thoughts!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14