Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is hookup com real

On the other hand, there had been also massive value variations within these age groups, ranging from $6. single women in williston nd I m far more curious why an individual from Lissabon would generate a very first post with the above query. Whilst annoying, it did open me up to the concept of at least trying to match with foreigners and taking a much more relaxed stance. how to impress a polish girl There are a lot of worth profiles i.

mega persinals

But do take note partnership requirements time , good deal of time and bonding. casa grande az dating com. But we ve also incorporated the complete set (beneath, in a created PDF template so you can grab and go, and further down in a Google Doc, in case you d like to edit and add your own concerns). doublelist portland or We all fall into the trap of judging a person s character by their appearance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2007 5:44:01 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

callmecurious
Colfax, CA

Sin - ya gotta love em. he seems like such a well grounded guy

1/16/2007 7:38:37 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

proud
Hanson, MA

Is it gay sex or straight sex?? Face it , there is nothing old fashioned about todays society .

1/17/2007 6:57:42 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

gentleman2007
Aberdeen, WA

It depends on the chemistry

1/17/2007 8:56:16 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

brewmiester
Surrey, BC

I sorta agree with perfectwoman, I mean, if a woman has me stuffed down her throat, it's rather "hard" to say no, now isn't it ?

1/24/2007 6:23:54 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

lulu24
Conway, AR

slept with my husband the first night i met him, literally...and we were married for eight and a half years.

1/25/2007 2:03:56 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I really like this thread, it gives you a preview of who you dont want to ever date LOL

1/25/2007 3:35:54 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

aprilhost
Washington, DC

if it's right...it's all right. Contrived or planned in any way, by either party feels wrong.

1/25/2007 7:02:47 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Okay so Lulu, is sleeping together the first night, and then be married for 8+ years a good thing??? I'm not sure how to read/take what you wrote...

Krazz

1/25/2007 8:44:02 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

I just think if both of them are horny enough...they can do all the snogging and boinking they want .... they both have to wake up at some point. if the initial reaction is yeeehawwww...it's all good, if it is yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....run like hell.

1/25/2007 10:50:57 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

lulu24
Conway, AR

i think...that it's hard to judge, as each and every situation is different. do i generally have sex on the first date? no...but that doesn't mean that i have not or would not.

my point was more that not everyone will judge you negatively for doing such...and that not every relationship is doomed for having sex so soon. i am well aware that my marriage didn't survive, but it's definitely not because of a lack of sex.

1/25/2007 3:25:08 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

asphaltddragger
Winder, GA

I would say no ,it will blind your true self,especially if it rocks your world.I would also have to say yes,only if both parties agree on it,think about it first. if you would like to get to know the other person,don't do it.

1/25/2007 6:57:52 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

proverbs31
Loves Park, IL

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/25/2007 7:00:11 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Sorry dragger, you can't have it both ways......

1/28/2007 6:35:27 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

sweetnina9
Grand Rapids, MI

If you have sex on the first night its like telling the whole world you dont value yourself as someone special. There might be a physical attraction to the oppose sex but dont act on it, WAIT, because the love will grow stronger with time if your really somepose to be with the other person.

1/28/2007 6:38:17 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

lulu24
Conway, AR

If you have sex on the first night its like telling the whole world you dont value yourself as someone special. There might be a physical attraction to the oppose sex but dont act on it, WAIT, because the love will grow stronger with time if your really somepose to be with the other person.

not necessarily. it could be that you have different values...and that whole "waiting" thing isn't quite as important to you.

we each have our own moral systems and ethical values. as long as i'm not hurting anyone, i feel fine doing whatever i wish. if i feel no guilt, no remorse...then how am i not valuing myself?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14