Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fast hookup finder

Absolutely nothing says red flag like somebody with absolutely nothing but crazy exes. m4m personals seattle We hope you have chosen a handful of useful and entertaining questions for your upcoming speed date. To keep points a tiny lighter, speak about cats or fish. japanese hookup culture Griffin suggests asking.

private delight login

This web page and videos that give assistance about partnership. singles in des moines free In reality, they may well just encourage you to redownload once again. If you already have a vision for your startup in thoughts, then you may well want to skip straight into having to know your potential co founder on a deeper level. jerkmate account info Service which is a cost free life begins here singles in usa.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2006 11:25:49 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

sactosteve
Citrus Heights, CA

Oh well

12/12/2006 12:20:18 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

weezie70
Sylvania, OH

i guess if your safe and ur fam. dosn't know it all good. we all like fun, and we all are human!

12/12/2006 6:51:24 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

I think your right sactosteve...it is Perfect's business...but when she throw's it out in the public arena, then everyone has a right to their own opinion!

[Edited 12/12/2006 6:53:44 PM]

12/12/2006 8:23:25 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

cutiepie31
Minneapolis, MN

See how the date goes. Both in the mood then go for it. Wait to see if the atmosphere is there first. Who ever makes the first move "go with it".

12/12/2006 8:25:23 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

cutiepie31
Minneapolis, MN

Just fasten your jacket!

12/22/2006 10:22:18 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

onequietguy
Tuscaloosa, AL

it depends on the people

12/22/2006 12:12:42 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

stillsingleinwy
Rock Springs, WY

I would have to say no on that one.. Does ppl not think of STD's or AIDS anymore.. There is so many things going around now days and I dont know about anyone else but I know I think of those things and Im not about to put myself out there just to have sex and get something that I cant get rid of.. My lord if you are wanting sex that bad that you have to have sex on the first date then just go buy you a toy and you wont have to go out on dates.. you can just play with it yourself.. It will save you from getting something or giving someone something..

Theresa

12/22/2006 12:34:46 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Seems a bit "extreme" for a response.... There are "ways".... Not everyone is a slut like Ms. Perfect and sleeps around all the time....

12/22/2006 2:24:12 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

stillsingleinwy
Rock Springs, WY

It may be a lil "extream" but this is a place for ppl to speak their minds right?? I am one who speaks my mind and I dont feel that having sex on the first date is OK... Im not a person to judge ppl and dont want anyone to feel like they are being judged.. Just speaking my mind along with everyone else.. O and Im not saying either that if anyone sleeps with someone on the first date is a slut either.. Just saying that ppl might want to take in to condsideration that there are STD's and AIDS out there that most ppl are not thinking of and you never know what you may get that you cant get rid of.. Sorry if I was a lil "EXTREAM" on my answers.. If my responce bothers anyone feel free to let me know.. I will try not to be so "extream" and BOLD with my answers...

Theresa

12/22/2006 2:53:24 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Theresa are you serious? MOST people DO think about STD's and AIDs.... The ones that don't are dead, or at the Russian Clinic!

Chill girl.... you're new here..... don't accuse others of judgement. Just go with the flow. it's what makes a good forum without the personal attacks.....

12/22/2006 3:20:17 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

killers
Lancashire
United Kingdom

it depends on what your both like as in sexual mood

12/23/2006 4:32:07 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

angelkisezz
Wichita Falls, TX

Hey,,,were all adults, no one has the right to say yea or nah, its all a personal thing between the two parties,,,no one elses business.

12/27/2006 11:03:28 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

chefmedic
Birmingham, AL

It might be your first date, but then again, it might be your last date as well, so get on board....

12/27/2006 2:18:05 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

chalmette
Chalmette, LA

it is for you to make a friend first get to know the person first !!! before you do !!!!!

12/27/2006 2:22:19 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

chalmette
Chalmette, LA

i think you o.k in what you saying get to know the person first the in and the outsof the person!!!!..

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14