Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight login

If they object, just inform them the next round is on them, (or next time if it s only a quick meet). montana personals It s about $1 for 30 SuperSwipes and $3 each and every for two SuperSwipes. That implies you have a quite solid chance of ultimately matching with someone who piques your interest—even if it requires a lot of left swiping to get there. skipthegames fort smith If you are on a individual connection, like at household, you can run an anti virus scan on your device to make positive it is not infected with malware.

sites like megapersonals

We have the greatest chemistry, but our personalities can be quite various. nelson bc singles Books tend to be particularly personal, and being aware of what genres they like and what stories moved them can give you a deep insight into who they are. Nonetheless, there s something that does not seem quite correct Yes, attending your RESEA appointment counts as 1 of the two weekly essential function search activities, which is expected to receive weekly unemployment added benefits. doublelist sacramento This can assistance to lessen the blow if you feel the individual will be seriously disappointed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/19/2006 1:47:16 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

jamesferyou
Aberdeen, WA

1. yes
2. maybe, if i'm in the mood.
3. god no
4. if he/she is hot
5. if i am hot
6. booty call

8/7/2006 10:03:48 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

jsncz123
Jihlava
Czech Republic

Or why go?

8/28/2006 11:56:35 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

swmngr
Grand Rapids, MI

why not it there is a connection

8/29/2006 10:48:29 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

mountainrose
Greenacres, WA

think of STD's, and then what do you do in the morning, gosh I hate that uncomfortable not knowing them well so what do i do now feeling.

8/31/2006 3:49:17 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

There are a number of variables involved here. Involves at least a quick risk assessment.

9/28/2006 4:37:50 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

countrygirl1911
Dimmitt, TX

I say God no, then there will be nothing to look forward to in the future. I dont mean wait until married but at least find out if you truly have feelings for the person. Unless sex and absoulutly no relationship is what you want the it is what ever floats your boat and rocks you world.

9/30/2006 8:02:34 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

tami5507
Summersville, WV

I did that once only cause my husband was fooling around so I don't know if I did it to get back at him or it was just a booty call. Anyways, I never felt bad afterwards. Do whatever, no judement here. JUST PROTECT YOURSELF.

9/30/2006 8:56:49 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

I agree tami are we still in school laughing at the idea of someone having sex? No we all do it and hopefully enjoy it. So if you are attracted to someone its not specifically a life time contract because your attracted thats why so much divorce because they have sex they must mary.

10/15/2006 1:45:03 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

caer42
Fort Bragg, NC

it depends on the situation, but if you both want to and are aware of the risks i see no problem. if you want to get technical about my first time was on the first date. won't mention the fact that the first date was around 72 hours not counting the time we were sleeping. you can only talk and cuddle so much before you succomb to sleep.

11/8/2006 12:06:20 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

jojoe2000
London
United Kingdom

i av to sit on the fence here it depence on how u two feel each other.4 me i had rather aviod it till my next date

11/10/2006 1:48:06 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

texankat18
Dobbs Ferry, NY

I consider all dates to be like foreplay, you have to tease for awhile just so that when you do have sex its thAt much better...but hey if the mood is right, we're getting down tonight ;D

11/10/2006 10:52:22 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Even better on the last date.

11/12/2006 8:45:38 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

nicole1357
Citrus Heights, CA

sure if you're a slut.

11/12/2006 11:23:12 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

LOL Ouch!! Have to agree, doubtful I would have worded it the same way....

11/12/2006 11:54:42 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

producer512
Cohoes, NY

some of us don't get that many shots at it, the older I get the harder it is to find a women 2 keep up and not b called a pervert when u approach a lady 2 young 4 u!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14