Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

For instance, you can ask for relationship advice such as does he like me? or dating guidance such as how to end a 1st date? . asian singles phoenix Each script you can copy/paste from and will give you a detailed explanation about it. For me it s not possible to have an intimate extended term relationship with a person without shared worldview and values, and I am certain it s the identical for quite a few individuals. hookuplocals net Dating & Connection Tips Forum

tacoma hookups

He s quite supportive of me in search of treatment and occasionally drives me to the therapist when there is no lockdown. craigslist kankakee il Facebook Dating, an opt in feature of the major Facebook app, will commence to tap into the content material users are currently producing across both Facebook and Instagram to boost its service. You re on a date and the conversation goes quiet and you are desperately attempting to consider of something to say. www mega personal com and verify out ‘stories for the funniest dating tales from the final year.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/7/2007 6:35:05 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

rich33
Youngstown, OH

Please are we still in high school? Any adult knows when it's cool and when it ain't. This shouldn't even be a topic. As long as your a responcible adult(i.e.PROTECTION) then exploring your passion with someone you like shouldn't be a problem.

3/8/2007 10:29:14 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

fit2btyd
Seattle, WA

I'm glad you are not a moderator there Ric...because I have a feeling... that there wouldn't be many topics left to discuss...if it were left up to you to decide....I think all topics should be discussed... there wouldn't be 19 pages of posts...if this didn't interest several people...everyone has an opinion on something...and any topic that interests some may interests others...and anyone who doesn't think a topic shouldn't be posted... doesn't have to comment if it doesn't interest them.

3/9/2007 8:46:45 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

mistreatedman
Columbus Grove, OH

I say yes it is only if the right lady or man in your life is ready to take that open heart and make love with that lady or man god put us on this world to protect each other and take care of his lands and when it comes to sex conceder that a bonus in life not a response of open thing for a relationship

3/9/2007 8:59:22 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Is sex with yourself ok on or after a first date on the table too? Or should we simply table this discussion? All those in favor say "aye" LOL

3/9/2007 10:52:51 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

AYE!!!!

3/9/2007 10:21:45 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

irishmaiden36
Bridgeport, CT

pig

3/9/2007 10:23:44 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

irishmaiden36
Bridgeport, CT

Hey you look like celine dion's old man husband

3/10/2007 11:46:14 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

scorpio1020
Carrizo Springs, TX

I agree with this comment- I say this because i have a friend who slept with a guy on the 1st day, and they only hooked-up again to do the same thing..Where is the love in that? I dont judge her because to each his own- but i wouldnt do that because i want to meet someone and have them want and like me for me not for when can we have sex again....Maybe i'm old fashioned, but some guys still dig old fashioned...I dont care what anyone thinks of my comment because these are my values. Maybe not for everyone but me...

[Edited 3/10/2007 11:56:18 AM]

3/10/2007 1:52:51 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

emily723
Mount Eden, KY

hell ys

3/11/2007 9:55:40 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

I suppose it all depends on the person , i have nothing against it

3/11/2007 1:38:15 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

vsouthphoenix
Knoxville, TN

Lets face it. Sex on a first date is a booty call quicky. The first date is the interview date. It's the chemistry mixer where you see IF there will be a second, third or forth date. But of course there are a lot of you out there that will take it no matter when it's offered. Can't fault you for that, just can't get into and respect the woman too.

4/4/2007 3:00:54 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

handyman434
Elizabethtown, KY

No way!! All you will have is meaningless sex, and probobly not the satisfaction you crave. Plus there's the "respect" issue. I personally find women pawing me on the first date unattractive. Get to know me before you ask me.

4/4/2007 10:10:06 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

mrokayguy
Winter Haven, FL

do it if you are doing it because you just want tosee whats like with this person and nothing else.....how many people know that it's just not done for the love of doing it.
You can always say NO men and woman.....but first date RULE are for children!

4/4/2007 11:33:13 AM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

dagin
Murphysboro, IL

hell yea id do it

4/5/2007 6:44:08 PM is it okay to have sex on the first date?  

shellback069
Gainesville, TX

yes it's ok as long as both agree to it and are turned on and in the mood for it

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14