Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps

Extra importantly, I think the meaning would probably be altered by changing the sex. where to meet girls in utah Full waste of time if you happen to be a guy. Match. locanto sacramento This information does not constitute monetary suggestions, always do your personal analysis on leading to ensure it s ideal for your specific circumstances and don t forget we concentrate on prices not service.

hookups around me

But even with a mandated curfew, life throws him an unexpected present. personal classifieds ontario My worst quality would be that in the previous I stayed also lengthy, too loyal, in relationships that were not excellent for and to me. So be lenient when it comes to minor faux pas, like mirror selfies or the dreaded fish pic. is zoosk a hookup app com.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/27/2010 1:20:43 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

I live in Ma. right now, but thinking about moving up around Damariscotta.....anyone around there want to tell me about the place & if it's a good place to live? Also, how are the men up there?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/27/2010 10:49:09 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
deinol
Biloxi, MS
35, joined Dec. 2007

Gorgeous area, hard to beat in a lot of ways- one big problem, though: if you don't have a job lined up before you get there it's definitely an issue.

11/27/2010 11:17:17 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

deinol....thanks, but I'll definately have a good job before I move there. I appreciate you're input

11/29/2010 6:55:05 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from iamzeeguy4u:
I wish I knew the area but sorry I don't. now if you move to the lewiston area please look me up, your very lovely

Thank you very much, I appreciate it

11/30/2010 11:19:45 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  

truckerman96
Lewiston, ME
58, joined Oct. 2010

Maine is a very nice place to Live not sure of the Damariscotta My self But Lewiston is very Nice And Bangor is cool too!! But any place you Move to will be a much better and Lover place with you there Gary

12/2/2010 9:18:15 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

Yes it is beautiful here. However, there are enough people moving up here from Massachusetts and instead of buying a house that is for sale, finding beautiful property, buying it and then its... "OK, now clear cut it and put a house right in the middle!" Not only that, but new people here think that the natives (like me) should change our lives to accommodate you!IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO GO! Its not that far from you. You can come and visit anytime. Besides, we have some of the highest taxes in the country, and our new Governor is a lier and a criminal.

Go to New Hampshire, one of if not the lowest tax rates in the country.

12/2/2010 10:47:38 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

Thank you Gary, that was sweet of you to say!!

12/2/2010 10:52:52 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from bbdrums34:
Yes it is beautiful here. However, there are enough people moving up here from Massachusetts and instead of buying a house that is for sale, finding beautiful property, buying it and then its... "OK, now clear cut it and put a house right in the middle!" Not only that, but new people here think that the natives (like me) should change our lives to accommodate you!IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO GO! Its not that far from you. You can come and visit anytime. Besides, we have some of the highest taxes in the country, and our new Governor is a lier and a criminal.

Go to New Hampshire, one of if not the lowest tax rates in the country.

Hey, did I say anything about changing you. The funny thing is, I was told people from Maine are the friendliest around...one of the reasons I wanted to move there. You DON'T sound too friendly to me.
I DON'T want to move to NH. And, I live in Massachusetts....or what we call Taxachusetts...high taxes are nothing new to me.
You'll just have to live with it.....I'm moving to Maine drum

12/4/2010 8:30:15 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  

mike9874
Limington, ME
66, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from plymouthblonde:
Hey, did I say anything about changing you. The funny thing is, I was told people from Maine are the friendliest around...one of the reasons I wanted to move there. You DON'T sound too friendly to me.
I DON'T want to move to NH. And, I live in Massachusetts....or what we call Taxachusetts...high taxes are nothing new to me.

Most folks are pretty good people....but even in Maine we got a few losers, don't pay any attention to them. Maine is full of very good folks.
Welcome dear.....you'll love Maine.
Michael...

12/6/2010 1:16:10 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

Thank you Michael, you're very sweet. You're just the kind of people I was talking about....nice & kind. Thanks again for giving a Massachusetts gal a break

12/6/2010 10:22:07 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  

new_man86
Sanford, ME
31, joined Nov. 2010

Its a great idea. I visited that area many times and have firends that live there. I my self am looking to do a bit o chaning my location which is in southern maine. I wish you the best on your search and make sure you do your research thoroghly

Andrew

12/6/2010 5:56:31 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

Thank you Andrew, I appreciate it
Thanks to all you nice people. Also. if anyone has any suggestions about that particular place, would you let me know. See, people from Maine ARE NICE!!

12/10/2010 9:20:57 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

Just because I don't want people moving to Maine doesn't make me a mean person. Everyone has their own point of view, that doesn't make them a bad person.

If your GOING TO MOVE TO MAINE, then why did you say your thinking about it? I can't stop you from moving here. So if your going to move here, please be conciderate of our beauty. That means, instead of finding a pretty piece of property and clear cutting it for a new house, buy one that was already here, and if you want to, refurbish it, or you could even knock it down and re build.

I have a friend that lives on Petinale Pond here in Windham, there are several houses for sale on the water there.

12/11/2010 2:41:02 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

Said thinking about it instead of I am because let me think.........I'M THINKING ABOUT IT!! As for cutting down the trees, what do you think....nobody but someone from Maine cares about the eco system or the beauty of Maine. Why do you think I'm THINKING about moving up there......want to get away from the concrete jungle here. And, do me a favor will ya........don't lump everyone into the IDIOT PILE!!I'm just glad not everyone is like you or I'd be THINKING about Florida!!

12/11/2010 3:23:13 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,567)
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from bbdrums34:
If your GOING TO MOVE TO MAINE, then why did you say your thinking about it? I can't stop you from moving here. So if your going to move here

Good job spelling "you're" wrong three times in a row. Third grade called. Wants its basic spelling lesson back.

12/11/2010 6:30:30 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from dougiem:
Good job spelling "you're" wrong three times in a row. Third grade called. Wants its basic spelling lesson back.

Thank you for pointing that out....I can use all the help I can get against this man who DOES NOT know me but for some reason, DOES NOT LIKE ME.

12/11/2010 1:46:43 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

Said thinking about it instead of I am because let me think.........I'M THINKING ABOUT IT!!/ You'll just have to live with it.....I'm moving to Maine drum Make up your mind!

You all move here because its beautiful, but at the same time, you ruin it. "There's plenty of trees so it doesn't matter if I knock these down." Add up all of the people that are saying that, that's a shitload of trees! And you move here, but you don't even go and see what we actually have to offer, the many Light houses (outside of Portland) Baxter State park, Acadia... You are being that exact stereo type that I'm talking about. You only care about what you want. The only reason why the other guys here are encouraging you to come is because they want you to come here so they can get in your pants. In reality, most of us natives don't like you. But being nice people don't tell you that.

12/12/2010 10:26:50 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

Maybe you're jealous because I WONT let YOU in my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen....keep your smut & rude comments to yourself.......I don't gives a rat's a** what you think anymore..........so, go away, go hug a tree, go live in the forest, or ride the rapids & DON'T COME BACK. I'm fed up with your rudeness..........so, just go away!! In other words.....GET A FRIGGIN' LIFE!!!

12/13/2010 8:55:28 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
funready55
Brockton, MA
64, joined May. 2009

i love a woman who will stand up for herself and not take any crap from a relative of larry the cable guy...good for you....

12/13/2010 10:18:31 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

Maybe you're jealous because I WONT let YOU in my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen....keep your smut & rude comments to yourself.......I don't gives a rat's a** what you think anymore..........so, go away, go hug a tree, go live in the forest, or ride the rapids & DON'T COME BACK. I'm fed up with your rudeness..........so, just go away!! In other words.....GET A FRIGGIN' LIFE!!!

"so, go away, go hug a tree, go live in the forest, or ride the rapids & DON'T COME BACK." Oh yea, you love the environment!

Your my parents age, that's disgusting.

You don't have to give a rats ass. But There is nothing rude about me not wanting you to move here. I have the right to express my feelings towards it. And yes, you have a right not to like that. But you need to except it. These guys wanting you to come here, I bet you that they aren't native Mainers theirselves. Probably did the same thing your doing.

I can't stop you, if I could I would, but I can't, its your right to come here, just like it is my right to say you shouldn't.

Your the classic Mass- hole though. "Screw what the rest of the world wants, the world revolves around me, all that matters is what I want!" Narrow minded, placing the blame right off on everyone else, because someone said/ did something that you didn't expected and not what you wanted. You wanna be that way, fine, but Maine is not fast paced like your used to, no ones gonna like you with your attitude. You are over twice my age, start acting like it. That includes driving! Stay off our asses, you won't get there any faster!

A lot of old people move to Florida, why not join them?

12/14/2010 8:08:33 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
nick3107
North Waterboro, ME
56, joined Dec. 2010

dud i lived in maine all my life i am 49 u seem to be bet of a a** hole, she thinking of moving from mass, that y you are picking at here tell you onr thing maine is pertty. pertty cost a lot to live here, no work a** holes all over the plce like u you have no right saying things like that she welcome her as with all other. so go out side and get a hold of your self. as for her i would think a little about that place not that its not nice but up ther a little, back off her she must haved trund you down lol

12/14/2010 11:29:50 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

JC.........I thought I was through with this crap. As for being old...well, better to be old than stupid & rude. With the way you treat people, I'd bet you wont even reach my age.
As for all the other posts.......thank you for your support. I'm afraid my "friend" here is having too many PMS moments....forgive him!!

12/15/2010 11:22:14 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

First off Nick, you need to learn how to, at least, spell. You say "no work a** holes all over the plce like u you have no right saying things like that" That's bullshit, you have no idea what I do for a living. Unfortunately working with Therapeutic Horse Riding isn't on this list. I have every right to express my opinion. But it doesn't really matter shes going to do whatever the hell she wants anyway. As for you being self employed, I think that is a load of shit. I bet your one of the thousands of a**holes in Maine that makes our taxes the highest in the country pawning off of everyone else's taxes.

12/16/2010 6:26:21 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

What....pissing all over me wasn't enough....now you're doing it to others. Sounds like SOMEONE has a little problem with self confidence........hmmmmmmm, wonder who that could be????
How about reading the guidelines....you can read, can't you??? Or maybe you just don't know the definition of the word CIVIL!!!

12/16/2010 6:57:19 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
nick3107
North Waterboro, ME
56, joined Dec. 2010

i might no be able yo spell real good, but i do have a eye for real a** hole, and when i look at u i see a big one, i do work for my self and work hard, but u look like the typs that wpuld be on ssdi and food stamps rent paid for by the state, let them move if thay want that meens more tax money to take care of dead beets like u. dont bump ou me i pay your way GET IT, bet your a hit with the women NOT

12/16/2010 7:51:58 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
wonderwoman5226
Howland, ME
50, joined Nov. 2010

wow! lets just scare some one ok! not all people from away are bad and want to gut any property they buy! if you cant say something positive then SHUT UP! & go back to your cave!

12/16/2010 8:55:23 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
nick3107
North Waterboro, ME
56, joined Dec. 2010

12/16/2010 8:55:54 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
nick3107
North Waterboro, ME
56, joined Dec. 2010

[

12/16/2010 8:59:08 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,567)
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from bbdrums34:
First off Nick, you need to learn how to, at least, spell.

You're really in no position to talk about another person's spelling. Yours is terrible, as is your grammar and sentence structure.

I'm sure you know the ol' "people in glass houses" expression.

12/16/2010 9:05:43 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
nick3107
North Waterboro, ME
56, joined Dec. 2010

thay all say thay dont want people from ma to move here but when thay show them the money thay ssll, nothing wrong with people from mass have good driends ther. lets be real

12/16/2010 9:11:02 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
nick3107
North Waterboro, ME
56, joined Dec. 2010

[

12/16/2010 9:11:31 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
nick3107
North Waterboro, ME
56, joined Dec. 2010

12/16/2010 7:59:27 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  

lowenbrau9
Windham, ME
37, joined Aug. 2009

I wouldn't call Mainer's (Or most New Englander's) the friendliest or easiest people to get to know, but compared to Massachusettes, it's probably an improvment? Half the reason people from Massachsettes are looked down on up here, and refered to as "Ma**holes," is because an overwhelming majority of them bring piss poor, crabby Boston attitudes with them. They also bring their progressive liberal politics with them and try to change Maine to be more like Massachusettes. Oh, and the rude and aggressive driving habbits turn people off, too! The other reason for the disapproval has to do with people from there often having more money. Maine is one of the poorest states in the country, and living here is almost like living surrounded by poverty! Esepcially, once you're further than 50 miles radius from Portland. Native Mainer's who've never gotten educated, gotten a real career and made money easily get jelous of those who have. And it doesn't take too high of an income to be making more than the majority of Mainers.

By all means, come to Maine. Just be prepared for things to close early, and there not being much to do. Also, wouldn't come unless you're attracted to the working man type, whose idea of dressing up to go for a night out is a flannel shirt or sweatshirt, baseball hat, old jeans, and steal toe boots. Even camaflauuge huting attire! (Seriously, i've seen men wearing that stuff out to dinner, or to a night spot) It's a very casual dress down type of place, where a lot of people don't really take pride in their appearance and often look like bums.

12/16/2010 9:26:28 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from dougiem:
You're really in no position to talk about another person's spelling. Yours is terrible, as is your grammar and sentence structure.

I'm sure you know the ol' "people in glass houses" expression.

Bullshit

12/16/2010 10:02:04 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

What....pissing all over me wasn't enough....now you're doing it to others. Sounds like SOMEONE has a little problem with self confidence........hmmmmmmm, wonder who that could be????
How about reading the guidelines....you can read, can't you??? Or maybe you just don't know the definition of the word CIVIL!!!

You mention civil, but you get defensive when someone expresses their opinion.

this was the first UN- civil thing posted here: "Maybe you're jealous because I WONT let YOU in my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen....keep your smut & rude comments to yourself.......I don't gives a rat's a** what you think anymore..........so, go away, go hug a tree, go live in the forest, or ride the rapids & DON'T COME BACK. I'm fed up with your rudeness..........so, just go away!! In other words.....GET A FRIGGIN' LIFE!!!"

Nick, I have stocks & Bonds, if you have stocks &/ Bonds &/ or savings accounts, you cant get SSI. Let me guess, you sell used books & movies on Ebay right?

(Thanks for starting this "Pissing contest" its always funny to see people that are twice my age acting like 12 year olds.

12/19/2010 10:45:19 AM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
plymouthblonde
Plymouth, MA
61, joined Nov. 2010

THE END!!

12/19/2010 2:41:21 PM Thinking about moving up there...good or bad idea?  
bbdrums34
Windham, ME
33, joined Nov. 2010

Now your ruining it.