Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

Includes 13 replies, and was final updated by continuing to. single men in charlottesville va If she do not reply or convo die then you know she s not interested. This is akin to some of the Speakers Corner posters calling persons racist since they voted for Brexit. gay craigslist tumblr As soon as you have waited a year, you will entirely recognize how you seriously underestimated the recovery approach from divorce.

most popular hookup apps 2018

We might earn a commission by way of hyperlinks on our site. men seeking men mcallen Your excellent match is only excellent if you know you happen to be getting true and sincere with every single other from the start out. There are no set guidelines of engagement, so don t get stuck in that limbo. tinder puerto rico If it is an original character, a character from a show, or a thing else it would normally be for the reason that they are carrying out it mainly because the roleplayer decides to have that character date a further character.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/20/2010 10:43:57 PM What does the bible tell us..?  

serpenta_manon
Morganton, NC
53, joined Dec. 2010

Who should we kill?
-Homosexuals (Lev 20:13, Rom 1:26:32)
-Adulterers (Lev 20:10, Deut 22:22)
-Disobedient children(Deut 21:20-21, Lev 20:9, Exod 21:15)
-Woman who are not virgin on their wedding night (22:13-21)
-All non- Christians( parable told by Christ- Luke 19:27)
-Those accused of wickedness by at least two people(Deut 17:2-7)
-Anyone who works on the Sabbath (Exod 35:2-3, Num 15:32-6)
(Not even to candle a fire, and no exclusion for ambulance drivers)

Woman
-It is “shameful” for a woman to speak in church(1Cor, 14:34-5)
-A woman must not told or have authority over a man(1Tim 2:12)
-Lot safes the messengers from the men of Sodom by offering up his virgin daughters to “ do to them as you please”(Gen 19:8)
-Kill every woman who has slept with a man, but safe for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man(Moses-Num 31:17-8)

Slavery
-God support slavery(Lev 25:44-6, Exod 21:2-8, Eph 6:5, Col 3:22)
-Instructions on how to sell your daughter as a slave(Exod 21:7-8)
-When to give your slaves “severe” or “light” beatings(Luke 12:42-8)
-It’s ok to beat slaves only when they don’t die within two day’s(Exod 21:20-1)
-How to mark your slave: draw an awl through his ear(Deut 15:17)

Mariage
-Its best that all people remain unmarried. Marriage is a lesser of two evils compromise for Christians too weak to resist their sexual urges, for it is better to married than burn.(Paul- 1Cor, 7:1-2, 8-9, 25-6, 38)
-The rapist of an unwed woman must buy her and make her his wife(apparently a far more ‘holy’ union than a genuine, loving same sex relationship Deut 22:28-9)

Justice
-If a man suspects his wife of cheating he can serve her a cursed drink; if she becomes deformed, than that proves her guilt(Num 5:12-32)
-42 children killed by bears for calling a prophet ‘baldy’(2King 2:34-4)
-It’s ok to beat your children with a rod, it want kill them(Prov 23:13-4)
-God commits, orders, or endorsers every form of atrocity know to men(Pretty much pick a page of the old testament ad random)

Christ, what a role model …
Christ tell us that we must “hate” our entire family, and even our own life, if we want to be one of his disciples (Luke 14:26)
Those who abandon their family’s will be rewarded (Matt 19:29)
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and a daughter against her mother…And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household(Christ-Matt 10:35-6)
I came not to send peace, but a sword(Christ-Matt 10:34)
If you don’t have a sword, sell your cloths to buy one(Luke 22:36)
Curses fig tree for not bearing fruit in off season(Mark 11:12-4, 20-1)
Didn’t want to help a girl because she was a “dog” gentile(Matt15:22-8)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/21/2010 3:06:01 PM What does the bible tell us..?  
blonderay123
Salt Lake City, UT
41, joined Nov. 2010

And yet somehow this is the good book and the moral guidance for our lives... Really makes you wonder if believers have even read it!

12/21/2010 3:12:19 PM What does the bible tell us..?  

serpenta_manon
Morganton, NC
53, joined Dec. 2010

I know that most Christians believe that God is a good and loving god, and wants people to do good things. I believe that most people want to do good things and behave morally. I also believe that many Christians haven’t really read the Bible, or just read certain passages in church. This is understandable, as the Bible is hard to read due to its archaic language and obscure references. Also many priests and preachers don’t like to read certain passages in the Bible because they present a message of hate not love.
JMHO

12/21/2010 5:12:46 PM What does the bible tell us..?  

shiva420
Crescent City, CA
43, joined Jun. 2009

It's called "SELECTIVE READING"....These Christians just seem to only notice the god, mushy stuff. They don't realize that they are ignoring tons of evil done in the name of "GOD"!

I just simply can't condone or follow such a hypocritical type of religion!

I just love to point out Timothy 2:9-15 to the Bible thumping Jehovahs witnesses ladies that come by.... You should see how offended they get when I point this out! I simply remind them that it is "their" book that I'm reading from.

12/21/2010 6:20:25 PM What does the bible tell us..?  

serpenta_manon
Morganton, NC
53, joined Dec. 2010

@Shiva,

I know exactly what you mean..
I was in a discussion on a other site, about Biblical Contradictions and rape & murder in the Bible..
I quoted verbs out the Bible, and asked for clarification, about how it fits in their peaceful religion?

For example this verb: When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

I got a life time ban on that site, for posting verbs from the Bible..
Freedom of speach hu?

12/21/2010 7:11:21 PM What does the bible tell us..?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from shiva420:
It's called "SELECTIVE READING"....These Christians just seem to only notice the god, mushy stuff. They don't realize that they are ignoring tons of evil done in the name of "GOD"!

I just simply can't condone or follow such a hypocritical type of religion!

I just love to point out Timothy 2:9-15 to the Bible thumping Jehovahs witnesses ladies that come by.... You should see how offended they get when I point this out! I simply remind them that it is "their" book that I'm reading from.

I wouldn't call it "selective reading" but lack of comprehension on account of
brainwashing.

5/15/2011 1:06:27 AM What does the bible tell us..?  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
72, joined Mar. 2007

If we were really honest with ourselves we would all be killed according to the bullbyble.

5/15/2011 9:22:04 AM What does the bible tell us..?  
bobloblaw61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,112)
Big Beaver, SK
56, joined Apr. 2011

The bible says adultery is a sin and those who indulge in it wont make it into the kingdom of god.

Some people I know, men and women, that have committed adultery conveniently disregard that part and continue on with suspect relationships, so yes indeed, the bible is selective for most of these morons.

They preach what they like and ignore the sins and what could happen.

Hypocrites, indeed.

5/15/2011 7:51:12 PM What does the bible tell us..?  
jess_10_08
Vancouver, WA
27, joined Dec. 2009

I know tons of Jehovah's witnesses, and for example, they HATE and are against homosexuals and they claim that it is a choice (they say that because they have something to hide), and I was told by one of them, that it is ok that they are gay, they just can't 'practice' it. They have to be full-blown closet-cases.

5/15/2011 8:24:26 PM What does the bible tell us..?  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
72, joined Mar. 2007

The same JW elders that told me and my girls it was our fault that my husband molested my girls, later on were found out to be molesting children. Real shocker huh.

5/24/2011 11:53:03 PM What does the bible tell us..?  
polarjerbear
Silverdale, WA
34, joined May. 2011

There was a time when everyone believed in god, this time was known as the dark ages...

5/25/2011 12:06:56 PM What does the bible tell us..?  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

If people who truely fit the Christian Ideal ever read the bible, they would not be Christians.

The busy bodies will still use the bible selectively to support their need to tell others how to live.

7/7/2011 4:50:40 PM What does the bible tell us..?  
waitingnolonger
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,149)
Elyria, OH
46, joined Jan. 2010

Eye-opening stuff, isn't it? Most people don't know about it because they keep trotting out the same old tired lines. It wasn't until I read it from cover to cover (twice) that I realized what a perverted, depraved, inhuman work it could be at times!

7/7/2011 10:06:59 PM What does the bible tell us..?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008