Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay chicago hookup

Tracie could have been viewed as an online dating pro. single ladies in lakeland fl He was beyond embarrassed and told me it was the lowest point of his life. Subsequent factor you know, Darrin sticks his thumb out. seattle hookups reddit I knew if I was going to do this, it had to be with a kindred spirit.

do any hookup sites work

It is nonetheless in its infancy but it has great possible. single women in louisville Our higher standards may result in fewer numbers for awhile, but we are convinced that good quality is a lot more crucial than quantity, and our increasing membership supports us by referring us to their good friends. A mom shares the ups and downs of dating as a single parent and getting appreciate once more. plenty of fish pictures blurry In fact, feel of how you might answer these questions yourself prior to you pose them to somebody else.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/6/2012 8:18:26 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

jpitt22
Foxworth, MS
30, joined Feb. 2012

I completely understand where y'all ladies are coming from. Alot of guys get caught up in chasing an image of a "playboy" instead of being a REAL man and learning how to treat a woman. But as the guys before me have already stated, there are still some of us good guy's here!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/7/2012 2:22:56 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

heath66
Mooreville, MS
51, joined Mar. 2008

Why Is It When A Lady Says She Wants A Good Man, She Always Goes After These Guys She Knows Are Gonna Be Losers, They Don't Work, Or They Drink, Hit & Abuse, They Usually End Up Taking YOUR Money, Well!, Whatever Makes You Happy???, But!, For What It's Worth?, GOOD GUY HERE LADIES!!!, I'm Single!, I Work!, I Have My Own Apartment!, I Don't Drink, Hit Or Abuse!, Now!, I'm Far From Perfect, I Have My Faults & Problems, Just The Same As The Next Guy, I Just Want A Lady Who Is Willing To Love Me For Me, Not What I Can Do Or Buy For Her, So!, When Your Tired Of Playing Around With These No Good Loser Type Guys!, Then Feel Free To Come Chat With Me, You Might Like What You Find, Good Luck To All Who Are Searching, Have A Great Day!

3/15/2012 6:59:48 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

tack49
Hickory Flat, MS
53, joined Mar. 2012

and that what kind of quilty im looking for

3/18/2012 12:12:43 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

hopeguz3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,628)
Fort Smith, AR
24, joined Feb. 2011

There's not many in Alabama either

3/18/2012 11:52:00 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

imahoodnigga007
Memphis, TN
27, joined Feb. 2012

look in memphis

3/22/2012 7:03:55 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
blozzzzz
Union City, TN
55, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from heath66:
Why Is It When A Lady Says She Wants A Good Man, She Always Goes After These Guys She Knows Are Gonna Be Losers, They Don't Work, Or They Drink, Hit & Abuse, They Usually End Up Taking YOUR Money, Well!, Whatever Makes You Happy???, But!, For What It's Worth?, GOOD GUY HERE LADIES!!!, I'm Single!, I Work!, I Have My Own Apartment!, I Don't Drink, Hit Or Abuse!, Now!, I'm Far From Perfect, I Have My Faults & Problems, Just The Same As The Next Guy, I Just Want A Lady Who Is Willing To Love Me For Me, Not What I Can Do Or Buy For Her, So!, When Your Tired Of Playing Around With These No Good Loser Type Guys!, Then Feel Free To Come Chat With Me, You Might Like What You Find, Good Luck To All Who Are Searching, Have A Great Day!

Good Luck To You!

6/3/2012 1:40:40 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

breal1980
Biloxi, MS
36, joined Jun. 2012

I love a woman that cleans and cooks

6/12/2012 12:58:19 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

23polk
Prentiss, MS
43, joined Nov. 2011

Here I am

6/12/2012 1:05:25 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

chrispopey662
Starkville, MS
28, joined Jun. 2012

Yup im 1 of them 22yrs still a virgin I kno nobody is not going 2 believe me but aye dats who I am

6/12/2012 1:10:44 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

chrispopey662
Starkville, MS
28, joined Jun. 2012

Yup im one of them 22 yrs old still a virgin and looking 4 a god fearing wmn

6/12/2012 1:15:59 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

chrispopey662
Starkville, MS
28, joined Jun. 2012

I thought it didnt post the first one. But dang it must be the wifi or this app dats actin crzy

6/12/2012 1:33:06 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

chrispopey662
Starkville, MS
28, joined Jun. 2012

Most men today are brainwashed by this foolish world and the way its done is through music and anything that can make an individual sitdown and be like okay im feelin this like fareal its the sameway with the wmn. Everytime I look around ppl sayin im doing me but in reality they being someone else when they say that. When you look at it that really means ima be like this add sumn 2 it and call it mine.Or say im doing me. Just think about it if that prhase was never put out. Which is through music what would you say then? Females prolly say(im being like Nikki Minaj but I decided 2 add some wit it.Men ooooh dnt get me started on yall fareal.

9/19/2012 4:24:51 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

blueangel088
Southaven, MS
40, joined Sep. 2012

lilredbone11111, I know exactly what you mean girl. Some of us women were married and had families and grew accustomed to being cooking cleaning type that takes care , of all the loved ones. But, alot of these guys want women that have careers and work so they can gain from the relationship rather than taking care of their women. women that do have careers usually lost their chances of having families, to have a career. Just have patience and weed out the guys looking for women with money. Sadly, guys are no better than some women just looking for somebody to take care of them.

9/21/2012 7:25:32 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

sparky12375
Hernando, MS
49, joined Aug. 2012

Iiiiiiiiiii wish i had a good girl ta love me

9/21/2012 7:05:58 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
sunshine_761
Meridian, MS
56, joined May. 2011

I've read some of the posts on this topic. I, for one, have had limited luck with internet dating. I met my late husband in a chat room. I have to admit that doesn't happen often. I have met a couple of really men on internet dating sites (not this one though). They just didn't work our for one reason or another.

I am not discouraged, though. I am still out there looking. The old saying "you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find yoour prince" is apparently true for me. What I have found is that men look at the picture (yes women do too) and decide if they want to get to know someone based on that alone. They don't read the profile and they don't try to get to know you. I know we all do that to some extent but since I don't look like Twiggy or Cindy Crawford, etc, I find it more often than not.

We all need to realize that looks are fleeting. They can go at any time. Someone's personality is what attracts me to somone alot more than their looks.

Thanks for letting me vent. lol

9/24/2012 1:44:19 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

30whiteboy1981
Vicksburg, MS
36, joined Sep. 2012

O yea we out here lost ..... Wondering if its any good women left out their ! We still here thow ! Far and few between . We all have down falls thow . I consider my self a good man all i want is happyness and to b loved but that is just too much to ask for lol ... I always fall for the bad girls or the ones that dont know what they want for shure what the f**k a guy gotta do to find a real woman round here ?

9/24/2012 4:26:28 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

elcamino73
Lake Cormorant, MS
49, joined Sep. 2012

Oh my, let's start with the definition of "good men" what is your definition? One that whines about how he can't this or that? How about one that can't spell or put a sentence together that makes any sense? Maybe its one that uses profanity like punctuation. Oh hang on, its not gender specific, some women are worse!
Come on now people.
Head up, chest out (figuratively ladies), quit the crying about everything. Let's put our big (boy or girl) underwear on. Dust off and be happy with you.
If you are happy with you it shows, if you are not it shows more!
What woman wants a man who has no confidence or cries about every failed attempt.
A man who has never failed, never tried. Yes it goes for women as well. Stop with the he did this he did that.,. If he took you to dinner don't expect every other man to have to pay that bill. And yes that goes for men as well.
Maybe we should rename this, instead of real, it should be grown up.?

9/25/2012 3:40:56 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

mzlpn
Tylertown, MS
36, joined Sep. 2012

Good, God loving Christian woman right here, looking for good, romantic, God loving Christian man.

9/26/2012 6:11:39 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

curvycharms
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,403)
Starkville, MS
41, joined May. 2011

Are there any good men that can read write and speak proper English.

It's only so much you can do with a good dummy.

j/s

9/26/2012 5:05:19 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
sunshine_761
Meridian, MS
56, joined May. 2011

Quote from mzlpn:
Good, God loving Christian woman right here, looking for good, romantic, God loving Christian man.

Here too!

9/26/2012 5:06:09 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
sunshine_761
Meridian, MS
56, joined May. 2011

Quote from curvycharms:
Are there any good men that can read write and speak proper English.

It's only so much you can do with a good dummy.

j/s

Amen!!

9/26/2012 6:22:00 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
lonewolf9597
Corinth, MS
49, joined Jul. 2012

If your picky about looks or money you will never find the right one. I would rather have a poor woman than a rich snoby one. The same goes for looks.

10/2/2012 11:08:44 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

napaman6
Laurel, MS
51, joined Oct. 2012

Yes my name is jerry mitchell from laurel ms I.m 46 yrs old I'm a very good sweet man looking for a good woman for a serious relationship

11/5/2012 3:09:08 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
n3gl3ct3d32
Biloxi, MS
37, joined Nov. 2012

Us women to. I'm coming out of a relationship where the sucker told me all he was doing was using me for the past5 years. Wth. I cook i clean i iron i watch my children i do small jobs for Facebook. I never do anything wrong to him and here he says some crap like that.

11/9/2012 10:36:57 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
countinthehours
Tupelo, MS
87, joined Nov. 2012

HERE I AM... Come n GIT' ME!!!

11/9/2012 3:31:52 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
sircharles_1
Moss Point, MS
69, joined Aug. 2012

funny story!!!

11/9/2012 3:34:35 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
sircharles_1
Moss Point, MS
69, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from mzlpn:

Here too!

I would love to have all of the above!!!

11/14/2012 2:50:44 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

meterick
Hattiesburg, MS
29, joined Nov. 2012

o.O

11/14/2012 8:07:42 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

tonylbeam
Ackerman, MS
43, joined Nov. 2012

Yeah there's still some good men left. Im one. I was wondering pretty much the same thing are there any good women left out there. Seems like all I can find is liars cheaters lazy butts.

11/17/2012 4:19:55 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

meterick
Hattiesburg, MS
29, joined Nov. 2012

tony the good one is out there for ya. And yes even young 20 men can be very respectful and mature in relationships (depends on how hard their relationships have been and if they matured from it )

11/19/2012 11:23:17 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
crls_09
Tupelo, MS
31, joined Nov. 2012

Yes I'm one of those guys but I can say anything and you'll probably wont believe me. You'll just have to know me. But for some reason some women don't appreciate a good man. When they get the good guy they always end living him for someone that's gonna treat them like crap. Also its hard on me to actually get a women I guess its cause I'm Hispanic or don't really know

11/22/2012 10:46:27 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
like2fish01
Biloxi, MS
48, joined Jan. 2012

I am a good man, send me a message!

11/24/2012 9:26:04 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

ampdawn
Corinth, MS
32, joined Nov. 2012

Ampkind text me1662-603-1841

11/25/2012 6:51:15 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
brianjacobs1980
Vancleave, MS
37, joined Nov. 2012

Hey I live in vancleave we need to chat some time.

12/1/2012 5:30:07 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
tcantrell27
Ellisville, MS
32, joined Nov. 2011

My names Travis I am a very sweet guy caring faithful loyal and honest and respectful I am seeking a true friend at first see how it gose been hurt because but make me stronger and I really am into god and praying alot just hit me up god bless

12/9/2012 4:11:02 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

arfer78
Cleveland, MS
39, joined Aug. 2012

I am here! I am here ladies,

12/9/2012 7:08:09 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
96, joined Aug. 2011

The question should be "Is there such a thing as a Good Woman in Mississippi?"
Obviously they don't participate in Mississippi Chat. Plus, They are not interested in dating thru Date Hookup. I guess what the good men need to do is move away from Mississippi, Find their good woman and then move back if they so choose.

A common misconception is that you will find love on an internet dating site. The most you can hope for is an online friend unless you actually attempt to meet someone face to face and even then it takes time to get to know someone. If love develops, its not going to be because someone wills it. It just happens. BUT IT TAKES PERSONAL CONTACT.

If you are looking for a love in your life you must take a chance. Just like everything else in life, you have to sort thru the bad to find the good. Remember that even the sweetest peach has a pit. Love is accepting the faults of another as much as admiring their gifts. When you set your standards too high you cheat yourself from the riches of new experiences. If you want to meet a good man, You gotta give them the chance to grace you with their presence.

12/13/2012 11:50:04 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
lobo81865
Ocean Springs, MS
52, joined Mar. 2012

Eh, I'm a good man too, but I've given up looking.

12/28/2012 1:06:51 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
pumkin74girl
Wheeler, MS
43, joined Dec. 2012

Im seperated and looking too girl lol

12/29/2012 7:25:42 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
sh3rilyn25
Hernando, MS
30, joined Dec. 2012

Sometimes I'm wonder to myself if there is any real decent guy left. You don't have to show me pictures of how much money you have or what car you drive. I'm not lookin for a guy who buy me things. I'm lookin for honesty, loyalty, and knows who he is; be you and talk to me. Leave the lame one liners somewhere else.

12/29/2012 11:23:51 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
pumkin74girl
Wheeler, MS
43, joined Dec. 2012

hubby left me for another women and we been seperated for 2yrs and he cant file divorce cuz he in debt lmbo and i need a man cuz am tired of being alone lol msg me guys.

12/31/2012 8:56:48 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
103tl1
Nesbit, MS
68, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from lonelymama8583:
Why are y'all all so far away???!!!

I've been asking that for a couple of years.

1/4/2013 4:16:45 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

david_barnett
Gulfport, MS
25, joined Dec. 2012

Yea me

1/12/2013 10:10:08 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

dlewi1951
Byhalia, MS
65, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from greenmaroon:
Personally, I don't want to date Barbie because she's usually brain dead, but I don't want to date Big Bertha either. I know guys that like the really big women and I know guys that like them butt ugly. I prefer someone that's a little more like me, because I'm fast paced in ways and I want someone that can keep up and I just know what I like. Mama says there has to be an attraction but it doesn't have to be specifically on the outside. I just want someone I'm attracted to and I'm not attracted to all women and if people want to hate on me because I'm not attracted to every woman on the face of the earth, then up theirs.
I don't like the fake blonds with fake boobs. I like a real woman and the size of her boobs is not important to me, but it is to others. I like the toothpick size women, the curvy ones, the short women, and the regular height women and some have features that are more attractive to me then others. It's not the same for all guys. I like the smart a** women that that have a sense of humor, are smart, sweet, and are honest.
Nobody has the same idea of what they want. Some look more on the outside, some more on the inside, and some are like me that want a little bit of both. If somebody doesn't want to be with me for whatever reason, I shouldn't get mad and think they are ignorant for passing up a good man. They aren't attracted to me and I don't want to be with someone that isn't attracted to me, even though I don't think there is any reason not to be attracted to me. It goes both ways so there should be a mutual attraction before two people decide to get in a serious relationship.
If I go with someone that I'm not attracted to because of what so and so says, what's the chance of it lasting. I need someone that's going to physically stimulate me and mentally as well. Sure the physical attraction won't be important when we're all old and ugly anyways, but as long as that mental stimulation is there, there's still an attraction. I want both and that's what's important because I'll be the one living with my decision.

I like what you say, but don't think that because you get old the physical attraction goes away. I am looking for the same kind of woman that you are and physical attraction is still important to me today at 61. My mind still thinks like I am 40. So ladies, if you are really looking for a good man that has enough maturity to know how to treat a lady, and enough experience to appreciate a good woman, give me a shout. I am not necessarily looking for a younger woman, but it seems that I do relate to them well. That is between 45 and 55. So if you think that when we get over 50 we lose our desires or abilities, WRONG! I can still keep up with the best of them. Please be someone that wants to ride a bike with me.

1/25/2013 8:56:51 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
susand65
Baldwyn, MS
52, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from sunshine_761:
I have the same problem with men. No man seems to want a good woman. They all just want a hook up.

1/28/2013 11:03:20 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

adbell74
Brandon, MS
43, joined Dec. 2012

I'm not looking for a hook up. I'm looking for a woman who likes to laugh, is up for adventure and deal with me working a lot.
I want to find so much more than a momentary fling.

1/29/2013 5:04:10 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

hotjohnboy56
Corinth, MS
23, joined Jan. 2013

yes me

2/7/2013 6:13:32 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
topnotch1970
Hattiesburg, MS
47, joined Feb. 2013

I'm a good man in hattiesburge Ms just moved here from Chicago

2/25/2013 11:25:29 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

steelluver1
Lucedale, MS
55, joined Feb. 2013

Goo man. Here's

4/3/2013 12:07:47 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
aaron293218
Brookhaven, MS
34, joined Mar. 2013

Any good women close to brookhave, ms.?

4/3/2013 1:12:34 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

lildubbie
Hattiesburg, MS
33, joined Apr. 2013

yes there still some of us around!

4/5/2013 4:20:20 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
fedup19
Corinth, MS
43, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from lovinlilavery:
I have ran across nothing but liars here honestly

Liars, liars,and more liars! All I've found

4/5/2013 11:51:01 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
fedup19
Corinth, MS
43, joined Mar. 2013

Just might have found one decent man. I'm going to see him again tomorrow. Took almost a year to find him.

4/7/2013 8:12:07 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

sanddab
Ellisville, MS
65, joined Apr. 2008

Yes we are out here, but it really seems that ladies don't want us

4/11/2013 6:41:36 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
quartias25
Tupelo, MS
32, joined Aug. 2011

Hey to all the beautiful ladies in the Mississippi area is there any single ladies that want a good man

4/17/2013 7:50:44 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  
amionline
Iuka, MS
48, joined Apr. 2013

West Tennessee ladies BEWARE of this man. his profile name is "hippybill" 38 years old "says" he lives in olive branch, ms. I was talking to him on POF and THAT profile said he lived in IUKA, MS. I don't think he knows whats the truth & whats a lie anymore not to mention, he's a convict.

check out this topix post about the people who REALLY know him & who he is

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/corinth-ms/TQ3TPLHR7NU8CJ31C

4/26/2013 11:06:36 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

magiklily
Philadelphia, MS
48, joined Aug. 2011

trouble is no one trusts anyone,anymore

4/27/2013 1:08:42 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

ltread
Galivants Ferry, SC
38, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from magiklily:
trouble is no one trusts anyone,anymore
so so tderue

4/27/2013 3:30:56 PM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

hdc35
Pearl, MS
39, joined Apr. 2013

It has been my experience that when I meet a woman and treat her the old fashion way, such as opening a door for her and paying her compliments it just seems to push them away. I have been told that means I am being pushy. Didn't know being a gentleman means I am being pushy.

4/29/2013 6:58:14 AM Any good men left in ms?? | Page 3  

blackdiamondj
Louisville, MS
53, joined Jul. 2010

Hello, i consider myself a good guy. I'll be the first to tell you,im not perfect but then who is. I try to be the best person i can be everyday of the week. Im an honest guy that speaks from the heart i dont lie,tell the truth always,treat people the way i would have them treat me, treat woman like a precious stone, something i dont want to lose. Yet i find myself asking the same question as you. You would think that some woman somewhere would appreciate that,but they seem to go for the guy with the money. They want to you to shower them with gifts give them the world from the start, i only find golddiggers that way, scrupalous women no moral fiber. I got more love than money.You have to be willing to work at having something special. If you can tell me money doesnt matter, then you just just found yourself a good man.