Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is hinge for hookups

If I wasn t interested, I nevertheless thanked them for their comments and moved on. free online dating sites portland or 18 Funny Dating Stories That Will Make You Cringe With Embarrassment He brought along a fellow soldier as a witness at the nearby city hall. how to meet turkish women Your goal is located in living straight in relationship with God and serving Him, irrespective of whether or not you end up carrying out that with one more particular person.

skipthegames con

If you re not an animal fanatic, or you re mad allergic, get it on the table proper away. lesbian dating jacksonville fl If an individual is pressuring you to meet somewhere private for a 1st date, this could be uncomfortable and leave you feeling trapped if you are not enjoying the date. Today, dating app has offered each men and girls a sea of possibilities. sniffie gay You re in the end still swiping by means of profiles the animation is just a small different.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/1/2008 10:38:18 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

missz
Summerville, SC

what are you waiting for?

3/1/2008 10:47:08 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

hot007
Bryant, AL

Damn it took you long enough to get here!!!lol

3/8/2008 8:04:13 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

brendaj
Savannah, GA

Privately I love the bad boy,& it seems most are really good guys the rest of the time. As 4 the ones that are troublemakers in there normal lives - Not 4 Me

3/8/2008 8:15:29 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

lilmagil
Lake Lure, NC

for me the badder the bedder

[Edited 3/8/2008 8:16:23 AM]

3/8/2008 8:16:55 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

aka_neo
Marathon, FL

I can cuss and spit on the side walk . Is that bad enough ?

3/8/2008 8:17:53 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

sea_wench1
Chandler, AZ

A Nice guy with A bit of a Bad playful side...( wink ) Sea

3/8/2008 8:22:35 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

Mix it up alittle .I like a little of both.

3/8/2008 8:23:06 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

I'm attracted to bad boys... they make me hot! Unfortunately, every time I get hooked up with a bad boy, he turns into a psycho who controls every thing going on in my life, and usually beats the crap outta me... but.. They still make me HOT! what's a girl to do?
everyone keeps talking about that good mix. Is that real? I mean, I would love to have a man that was big and sexy and took no shit from anyone else, but I don't want someone to take control of EVERYTHING in my life, and I REFUSE to be hit again! I like for a man to be a MAN in the bedroom, but it seems that it carries over into every day living.. at least in my experience...

3/8/2008 8:24:45 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Ditto Wnd..........

3/8/2008 8:27:25 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

wnd_dragon
Morristown, TN

so, metu... what do we do?

3/8/2008 8:28:11 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Go queer?

3/8/2008 10:08:58 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

I love me a man that is a BAD, BAD boy in bed ...but a really nice MAN out of bed.

Bad boy image is not so attractive to me....but being a bad boy in the sack, has its place! I like a man that can protect me yet still is sweet while doing it and not overly possessive. JMO

3/8/2008 10:12:37 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

jmo33
Oklahoma City, OK

Good guys finish last was made up by the guys who call themself nice guys but are really doormats. I cannot stand when a guy is agreeable and has no opinions of his own. So yes, those guys finish last because they have no personality. A girl always once to be treated good, but it is very sexy when a guy stands up for what he believes in and has the balls to tell us no every once in a while.

3/8/2008 3:11:31 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

mitchr
Edenton, NC

I am standing up for the good guys. In the end we all know that good overcomes evil. Good will always win out over the bad. when you are young and dumb you may play bad and you may want the bad but when you grow up you take the nice girl to meet your family and to be the Mother of your Kids. The Woman who are mature want the good man she can depend on to be there to help her raise the Kids right and to not hurt them or her.Good guys have less stress. they live longer. They do not have the addictions and baggage the bad boys have. Oh yeah--they usually make more money. They have less problems and they don't go to jail. That is always a bummer. I am a nice guy. I am a Gentleman.I am trained in various modes of combat. I never have problems with bad guys. I put them in their place when needed. I do not start trouble. I believe in peace. However, nobody hurts me or my family.I have bad guy friends and family and they are always in some form of strife or turmoil or trouble. Life is too short. Should I add that we all know what goes around comes around--remember the golden rule. If you do bad to people it will come back on you .

3/8/2008 3:14:07 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Good guy M-F 9-5; slightly nutz on DH; in bed

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8