Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

It guarantees safety and respect inside the neighborhood. vermont hookups We didn t see a pattern that could explain the differences. The ability to ask queries is a excellent location to grow in, as properly as a mark of mature adulthood. lalliboop onlyfans We redesigned the property web page producing it with to use and clutter no cost.

www skipthegames com

The very first or second coffee chat may well not inform you that significantly. lesbian dating tampa fl R4R, or Redditor for Redditor, is a subreddit devoted to connecting users. A lot of us are single, obtaining fitter, isolated and horny. skipthegames memphis By June, McCormick decided it was time to move on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/13/2011 11:57:39 AM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
stanley72553
Ringgold, GA
64, joined Apr. 2008

king snakes a benificial around other nonposionous snakes are good to just curious if many people like them around

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/13/2011 6:43:32 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  

snugglyangel56
Over 2,000 Posts (2,668)
Midway Park, NC
64, joined Nov. 2009

There is a black snake that lives in my garage it must eat the field mice. I don't use the garage to park the car.

3/15/2011 6:01:51 AM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
ed49232
Camden, MI
54, joined Jun. 2010

In my younger years I never tolerated snakes or cats. Now I realize how important they are. I live in an old farmhouse and without them the mice move in.
Now I feed a cat or two and never mess with any snake.

Poisionious snakes are not issue here.

3/15/2011 12:56:20 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
stanley72553
Ringgold, GA
64, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from ed49232:
In my younger years I never tolerated snakes or cats. Now I realize how important they are. I live in an old farmhouse and without them the mice move in.
Now I feed a cat or two and never mess with any snake.

Poisionious snakes are not issue here.
I have lived in this valley 14 years only seen 2 poisinos snakes both rattle snakes and didn,t kill either one they eat rats to and one of gods creatures l respect that

3/15/2011 3:18:01 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
cr6272
Alma, AR
64, joined Jan. 2008

Have a King Snake that stays around my barn. I don't bother it and it usually doesn't bother me. Just when I find it by surprise then the heart speeds up a little. Keep alot of feed in the barn so it has plenty mice to eat.

3/15/2011 10:04:11 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
coppermare
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,802)
Grady, AL
57, joined Feb. 2008

My Grandfather said it was very bad luck to kill a Kingsnake..guess it was because you'd get your butt whipped if he found out you did

3/24/2011 5:20:06 AM Anyone keep snakes around their property  

giddiup_1
Greenville, NH
58, joined Mar. 2011

Having a place in the country in FL we have many snakes that pass thru... Yes, the startle you, but I'll never kill a snake unless it is posioneous... They eat a lot of bugs and mice... Just wish they would leave the frogs and lizards alone...

4/25/2011 2:20:23 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  

magicfinger56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,743)
Greenwood, SC
64, joined Jul. 2009

When I moved to my own house in the country I had a lot of Copperheads around so when ever I saw a king snake or black snake I would catch them and bring em home turn them loose it was'nt long and I did'nt see anymore Copperheads but I did see the black snakes often, I only saw a king snake once!

5/3/2011 4:15:49 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
oneis
Johnson City, NY
69, joined May. 2011

I had to come and reply to this post. There are snakes where I live, but I heard they are harmless. Last summer, I saw a snake slithering down in the yard, scared me something, for I was not expecting to see this snake! It was LONG, on the Fat side, it was black with red. Never saw any type of snake like that! I saw some the previous year but a different color. I have only seen gardener snakes they are harmless. But these two Dont know what they are. Down the road there is shale that makes up for one part of the lot, and I did see a snake bury itself in some shale rocks there.

So they come so they go, who knows where they are going or hiding or living. That is all my sister would have to see is a S N A K E! She is terrified of them.

I did not know they ate lizards and frogs. I like those creatures. There are toads here but no lizards. Frogs can be up at the various lakes,that I know for sure!

5/3/2011 4:24:34 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
oneis
Johnson City, NY
69, joined May. 2011

Back again, I was reading the Orlando Newspaper online a few years ago. I have been to florida before a few times. Anyways, the state of Florida is " swamped with snakes" . I never knew that!
I remember feeding some horses that were near the motel. Can you image all the snakes that were in those fields!

I also read that Australia has LOTS of snakes and there are poisonous ones, same with Florida.

I remember reading in the Daytona Online newspaper about a couple who went shopping at one of the stores there. They were in the outdoor gardening area. Apparently the man reached down for the plant and was struck by a bite from this snake. He was rushed to emergency, it was bad news that is all I remember.

5/3/2011 5:18:19 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
coppermare
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,802)
Grady, AL
57, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from oneis:
Back again, I was reading the Orlando Newspaper online a few years ago. I have been to florida before a few times. Anyways, the state of Florida is " swamped with snakes" . I never knew that!
I remember feeding some horses that were near the motel. Can you image all the snakes that were in those fields!

I also read that Australia has LOTS of snakes and there are poisonous ones, same with Florida.

I remember reading in the Daytona Online newspaper about a couple who went shopping at one of the stores there. They were in the outdoor gardening area. Apparently the man reached down for the plant and was struck by a bite from this snake. He was rushed to emergency, it was bad news that is all I remember.

You sound a bit shook about the snakes. LOL...A snake is not just going to come up and bite you. Snakes have very poor vision and if shedding they are virtually blind. They usually try to stay out of harms way by smelling (flicking their tongues)and vibration (which when you walk causes those vibrations on the ground so they try to leave. They are attracted to heat, such as body heat and this is why they end up in sleeping bags and such. They are not vicious, spiteful little creatures. hahahaha..they just usually end up somewhere and we happen upon them and then they become defensive. If they have a choice they really don't want to tangle with a human. So, settle down, keep logs, trash and debris cleaned up so they don't want to hide in it. Be careful when moving it. Make a lot of noise when your in areas you think they may be in. And if you find one, don't antagonize it.

5/17/2011 10:57:03 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
ladyspeakeasy
Mount Sterling, KY
62, joined May. 2011

well, I keep my snakes IN my house; however I do let one out and she takes right good care of those pesky rabbits..works for me

5/27/2011 7:16:14 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  
stanley72553
Ringgold, GA
64, joined Apr. 2008

a snake won,t hurt anyone anyone afraid of them might make them hurt theirselvs just leave them alone let nature do its thing

7/14/2011 1:12:51 PM Anyone keep snakes around their property  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,237)
Litchfield, OH
66, joined Jul. 2010

In my area of Ohio there are no poisonous snakes. I live in the country and don`t mind the ones we have at all. Most are smaller, Garter, Decay, and Ribbon Snakes, but I have seen a couple of Corn Snakes around. No problems with them, they help control mice and insects.