Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

net to be clear on what it is you re looking for, she told us. christian dating baton rouge I will get an occasional view from a girl who I would not kick out of bed/would keep with, and they will message back or play it coy and repeatedly check out my profile but never ever answer something I say. We uncover their weblog portal to be very impressive. datehookup review All posts are customers opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss.

megapersnals

I ve had a lot of fantastic hits on Zoosk, but for a single purpose or another I could not stick to through. tifton classifieds The following on the web dating story is shared by an anonymous user. File weekly claims on UI. hot spain girls We are thankful to Mingle for helping us to locate each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/23/2011 8:24:21 PM Repubs to change pi to equal "3"  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-squires/republicans-introduce-leg_b_837828.html?ref=fb&src=sp

excerpt:

Congresswoman Martha Roby (R-Ala.) is sponsoring HR 205, The Geometric Simplification Act, declaring the Euclidean mathematical constant of pi to be precisely 3. The bill comes in response to data and rankings from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, rating the United States' 15 year-olds 25th in the world in mathematics...."this legislation will point us in the right direction. Looking at hard data, we know our children are struggling with a heck of a lot of the math, including the geometry incorporating pi," Roby said. "I guarantee you American scores will go up once pi is 3. It will be so much easier."

have you seen this? It's actually a very funny parody. At first it was a bit believable. Then i had to wonder why. Is it b/c of the conservative bias to anti-intellectualism? Is there a bias? seems to me there is. Is it b/c if they can't win by the rules, they look for a way to bend them? Or is that just a human condition?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals