Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local casual hookup

A basic POZ Personals membership is absolutely free and permits you to see other members profiles, share up to five photos, and track who has looked at your profile. datehookup free online dating Never actually have any ideas for where to meet persons though, except the mentioned dating apps I was going to suggest 1 of the dating apps. But then tinder is geared towards fwb so it is not for you. locanto stockton It was produced in reaction to Red Pill or Incel communities a collection of web sites, blogs, and on line forums which oppose feminism and market masculinity and misogyny.

rubmaps reddit

Exactly where we talk about film, theatre, Television, art, books, music and something cultural that s going on in your life. clemson sc dating My sister met her bf by means of ok cupid. As of this writing, this expenses a somewhat costly $9. visalia locanto We all fall into the trap of judging a person s character by their appearance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/4/2011 7:37:13 AM First real garden promised for my Ma.  

spankee06
Over 1,000 Posts (1,734)
Saint Croix Falls, WI
55, joined Feb. 2011

I've recently moved to Wisconsin from Calif.
I'm at a total loss at gardening out here. I am totally lost.
I'm used to being able to plant pretty much anything I want at any time and it will grow.
I've promised my Ma a garden.
Her biggest wishes are cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers.
My biggest wishes are the above with tons of basil, oregano, hot peppers, garlic, onions, potatoes.
I have a very large lot on rented property and I have permission to do it all.
Actually, I'd love to build a hot-house/nursery for year-round.
I wish someone will just treat me like an idiot and say, "First you do this, and then you do that....The ABC's of gardening in WI.
Anyone out there care to give me an A?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/4/2011 8:32:56 AM First real garden promised for my Ma.  

dapoifo
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,035)
Cambridge, MN
47, joined Mar. 2009

I grew up in So Cal and moved to MN at 22, what a difference. I am in So Cal right now, and ya, planting is no problem. Not sure in Wis you are at, but I love to garden.

Most of what your ma wants can be put in the ground late May, and tomatos (depending on type) will give you fruit from late June till frost. Cucumbers will harvest late aug. till frost, as will peppers. You can get many different type back there, but again, if you plant before the last frost is there, most likely will not survive.

Planting indoors to start them in a window is fine, as long as you allow them to feel the elements they will be grown in. If you start them indoors, and never let them at a young age feel the shock of cold nights and warmer days, they will most likely go into shock when you plant them outdoors.

Herbs, and pototos are quite hardy, They are mostly perenials and can withstand extream changes. You can even bring them indoors during the winter (some artificial light will be needed) and they will continue to grow. Potato's not so much cause the quantity of soil and space needed.

Just make sure you look at what you have. Annuals don't handle weather well. Its not like here where you plant something and it just grows. Some perenials will need to be covered during the winter, ie hay or buckets. Growing in the mid west is not that difficult, and produces some great food, but needs TLC.

Also, wildlife back there will tear into, take measures to protect your garden.

[Edited 4/4/2011 8:37:54 AM ]

4/5/2011 4:49:36 AM First real garden promised for my Ma.  
ed49232
Camden, MI
54, joined Jun. 2010

I think the best way to start a garden is with a plan on paper.
Try and figure what you really like and have time for.

Big gardens sound like fun but when summer gets here its easy to get distracted and before you know it its weed city.

Back to the plan.

Map out how much of each vegetable then start thinking about when you can plant each one

Garlic is supposed to be planted in the fall. I wanted to put some out too so I planted some 3 days ago. Better late than never. Onions are one of the first things you can plant. Potatoes can go in the ground a little before the last frost but you dont have to rush them

Im not sure if starting a few veg is worth the trouble compared to buying a flat or two already to plant.I do it for the fun of it and to start things that are not easy to find.

If you start now you can start tomatoes and peppers with cucumbers later. If you start your own remember to harden them off in a protected spot outside for a few days. The wind and sun really beat up the new plants.

Around here the last frost date is usually around Mothers day thats when I plant outside.

I think herbs are easier for me in containers and I have them in a couple of whiskey barrels right off the deck they look good and i use them more often that way.

I do a basic salsa garden but since prices are going up on everything I am growing a little more this year.

Have fun and keep us posted. We need more to read in here.

4/5/2011 9:33:04 PM First real garden promised for my Ma.  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

The most important thing is to get the beds ready; this is best started a year in advance for new gardens.

I can't really oFfer advice without knowing what your gardening style is; I would have double dug it last spring, planted cover and mowed it before winter.

4/11/2011 12:04:32 PM First real garden promised for my Ma.  

msskori
Converse, TX
46, joined Mar. 2011

I lived in northern Iowa on the WI border before coming to Texas and everything you want to grow will grow there. I found it easiest to buy my tomatoes and peppers started for me. Everything else I started in the ground after Mothers Day.(it seemed to be a rule of thumb up there) Just make sure you thin out a little after they start coming up. The hardest part was keeping up with the weeding and keeping the deer away. We finally put a low electrical fence around ours and it kept the critters at bay. I miss all the canning at the end of the season!! Good Luck

5/27/2011 11:21:04 PM First real garden promised for my Ma.  
2_simplicity
Over 1,000 Posts (1,202)
San Jose, CA
54, joined Jan. 2011

I redid some of my boyfriend's yard in Arkansas. I had to do a lot of research to find plants that would do well in such a different climate. The day we planted, it was 28 degrees. Try one of the college websites near you, or BH&G's website. They also have a lot of ideas on placement, etc....
Good Luck, your Ma will love it!