Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookups on the real world

If I meet the proper man, I would be prepared to make time. free online dating sites in iowa com is a fashion & life style portal by Arab girls for Arab women to inspire them to reside a life complete of creativity. We all go through a phase where we cannot get enough of a thing, so I m confident your date has one too. e hookups com As a bonus, you get to learn some thing of this person s innate abilities.

listcrawler om

And, in this digital globe of ours, moving from an app to texting is pretty much like altering up the scenery, Jones says. san antonio mature singles On that note, you ought to know that the internet site is practically nothing fancy. I assume none of these are common except maybe tinder. imperics I had messaged back and forth with this guy Kris fir awhile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/4/2011 7:49:30 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
singlelady2679
Fort Lauderdale, FL
37, joined Sep. 2010

If a guy only texts you and never calls what does that mean? I'm talking about texts all day and night up until about 11:30 pm every day of the week. Topics generally include work, kids, how he's feeling, what he's eating, activities he likes doing, some sexual talk but nothing direct and lots of questions about me. What do you think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/4/2011 9:01:36 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
minnesotafries
Lakeville, MN
42, joined Dec. 2007

He feeling you out... Seeing if your crazy or not... I just went thru this... He told me you can tell alot about a person on what a girl sayes in her texts. I don't know about all that but ok.

4/4/2011 11:31:33 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
pinpanther
Over 1,000 Posts (1,497)
Trenton, MI
42, joined May. 2010

i had it happen to me too

4/4/2011 11:33:13 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
deedee369
Loganville, GA
54, joined Jan. 2011

I guess some people are just more comfortable texting it kinda gives them a chance to think about what they are saying before they stick there foot in there mouth or something

4/5/2011 1:21:12 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  
kokopelligal
Mesa, AZ
48, joined Aug. 2008

Probably married or has a "main squeeze" but too afraid to let go right now.

4/5/2011 3:51:26 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
littlemoma44
Manchester, TN
50, joined Feb. 2011

i think its childish..i love to hear a males voice to see if i melt or not..texting is cold and no set tone..you cant tell the true tone he uses..if he wont call when im ready...see ya!!

4/5/2011 4:06:59 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,488)
Woodlyn, PA
61, joined Dec. 2010

I would wonder about that too. It doesn't make a lot of sense and only leads to misunderstandings, as I saw with a neighbor of mine and her boyfriend.

4/5/2011 4:13:20 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  

shaylajoy
Fargo, ND
27, joined Mar. 2011

i would have 2 say that hes afraid of sounding like an idiot on the phone with u, but maybe he just hates talking on the phone.... theres a few ideas

4/5/2011 8:09:51 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
singlelady2679
Fort Lauderdale, FL
37, joined Sep. 2010

Thank you all for responding, somethings to think about.

4/5/2011 10:43:22 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
1mantis
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,124)
Louisville, KY
49, joined Apr. 2010

If he is not willing to meet or speak on the phone, I don't waste time. It's a pretty a good sign that he is either married, has a girl friend, or is looking for an easy target to scam.

4/6/2011 7:02:10 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  

sunshineheaven
Charlotte, NC
54, joined Mar. 2011

Well, I personally do not mind any texts:

But if a guy is just texting me it certainly would cause some "red flags" to go up
and stay up if you know what I mean.

1. He's probably married or
2. He doesn't want to hear you talk (the one I reckon he is dating)
3. He's just plain lazy or
4. Just wants to lead you on

So I would stop answering him back!!!

See what happens, your heart will answer you...

and remember Let God lead the way!!!

4/9/2011 2:36:52 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
ladybossbernie
Middletown, NJ
57, joined Apr. 2011

It means he is MARRIED or in a relationship!

4/9/2011 7:59:01 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
keepalowprofile
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,002)
Moose Lake, MN
53, joined Jul. 2010

How long has this been going on, Days, weeks or months?

4/9/2011 11:36:15 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  

wiscrapper
Milwaukee, WI
52, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ladybossbernie:
It means he is MARRIED or in a relationship!

She hit the nail right on the head!!!

4/10/2011 12:08:13 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  
sweetpeapaddy
Salem, OR
38, joined Jan. 2011

I don't know... it depends on how long you've known him and been texting... how old the kids are... how often he has his kids.

If I haven't known somone long, I don't like talking on the phone. My kids are loud and always start asking me a million questions whenever I'm on the phone. I like to email a few times and try to see if there are any deal breakers.

I guess if he's asking questions and it hasn't been long, it might be fine. Or like some of the other people said... maybe he's married. Lots of luck figureing it out.

4/10/2011 5:15:12 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  
voluminousvixen
Chicago, IL
30, joined Apr. 2011

all he does is text? well girlfriend that rings an alarm to me...

umm 1. he's cheap and has a pre paid phone where all he can do is TEXT

or umm 2. he lives with a woman.

either way it seems fishy to me and yes its fine meeting somoene online but why not communicate verbally once you've exchanged phone numbers?

4/10/2011 11:03:51 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
wantu2needme
Columbia Falls, MT
23, joined Apr. 2011

Yes this could be true but like another said he could be trying to get to know you before he talks to you. But if it keeps going on and on then something is definitely up. Awhile ago I was talking to a supposedly "18 yr old" and one day out of nowhere he was like sorry my son has been using my phone "I'm 56 is that ok" ummm hell no f*g back up and get a life.

4/11/2011 2:01:54 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
immewhoyou
Over 2,000 Posts (3,131)
Grand Rapids, MI
25, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from singlelady2679:
If a guy only texts you and never calls what does that mean? I'm talking about texts all day and night up until about 11:30 pm every day of the week. Topics generally include work, kids, how he's feeling, what he's eating, activities he likes doing, some sexual talk but nothing direct and lots of questions about me. What do you think?

I think that he is a coward, if he only text.... if a guy cant uphold a conversation hile on the phone, that says " Hey, I am not that interested but I just need you to fill in this spot, until I find someone else" ANNOYING

4/11/2011 3:09:32 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
dpbubble
Mesa, AZ
55, joined Mar. 2011

It means he has "unlimited" texts plan service.

4/11/2011 5:42:24 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
song_bird86
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,327)
Sparta, MO
29, joined Jan. 2008

It means he's living in the times. I always text. Rarely do I actually have a phone conversation with someone. Texting is just easier IMO.

4/11/2011 8:40:41 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
rose97
Phoenix, AZ
34, joined Feb. 2011

It's so much easier to text, but if I'm truly interested in someone I'll take the time to call him too. I would expect the same for the guy, who needs immature kid games?

4/12/2011 11:13:05 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  
dakotaharley67
Grand Saline, TX
49, joined Mar. 2011

I agree with littlemoma44....i don't just want to text you... I want to hear your voice...to see if i go weak in the knees. After that initial call if we keep it up, I like to meet in a public place, I get a better "vibe" after I meet someone and can usually tell if they are fake or not. Also give them the "pre-paid" cell number (its non-traceable) and never give my address or home phone.

4/12/2011 5:40:58 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
geoffsfriend
New Britain, CT
63, joined Dec. 2010

i have to agree with the majority, he is either married or living with some one. u can't hear a text. or he has serious issues maybe alot older or alot younger than you.

4/12/2011 6:30:47 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
adrycota
Palm Springs, CA
34, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from littlemoma44:
i think its childish..i love to hear a males voice to see if i melt or not..texting is cold and no set tone..you cant tell the true tone he uses..if he wont call when im ready...see ya!!

I definitely agree with you littlemoma44. Its just stupid. I rather hear his voice then play that dumb game of "guess what mood I'm in", Sh&t! Just pick up the phone and talk to me!!
But its would all send a signal that he is already in a relationship with someone else or married.

[Edited 4/12/2011 6:31:32 PM ]

4/23/2011 12:49:55 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
swimjog
Mesa, AZ
49, joined Apr. 2011

I wouldn't assume that he is married in a relationship yet. Some people simply prefer to text and don't like talking on the phone. If a man always texted and that was problem for a woman, then at least ask him to call you and see what he says / does first. Before making any type of decision about this topic.

4/29/2011 11:53:45 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  
nottoday13
Mineral Wells, TX
61, joined Feb. 2011

had it happen to me ...he was married

4/30/2011 8:03:20 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  
libratrue
Roanoke, VA
62, joined Apr. 2011

Does sound strange. Are his texts informative? Have you learned any more about him through texting? I am new to texting so is a phone number not displayed when texting?

[Edited 4/30/2011 8:05:04 AM ]

5/1/2011 12:53:54 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  
zosemi2010
Hemet, CA
45, joined Mar. 2011

he probably talks like a chick or hes foriegn!

5/4/2011 1:06:59 AM What does it mean when he only texts?  
hellonheels64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,264)
Indianapolis, IN
27, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from kokopelligal:
Probably married or has a "main squeeze" but too afraid to let go right now.

Agreed! Being a text buddy is just like the friend zone.

5/5/2011 6:24:43 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
persianxcursian
Davis, CA
25, joined Jan. 2011

some people dont feel comfortable talking on the phone til they know someone really well. I'm one of those people. It just feels weird talking to someone I can't see unless they are a very close friend or family member

5/5/2011 7:50:29 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
loving_heart31
Richmond, IN
37, joined May. 2010

well i recently had this happen to me from a guy i met off this site. We did meet in person and connected instantly and went on two dates then after the second date he talked to me til 1235 that after noon then all of a sudden stopped talking to me for the last 24 hours and wont text me or communicate with me at all. But i did happen to notice he was online tonight on this site. So i dont know if he is just playing games with me or what its just kind of weird and odd. I need some input from other women about this and what they think about it

Thanks

5/5/2011 11:17:40 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
ondrieanna
Taos, NM
24, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from singlelady2679:

I would leave him alone lol... Buh this has Neva happen to meh... Buh idk it's proberly seeing how yuh will react to his feelings .... Nd trying to get to kno yuh.... Buh again it could be a chik @ tha Otha end.... I am just saying lol

5/20/2011 5:47:53 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  

vanillasky47
Arlington, VA
25, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from loving_heart31:
well i recently had this happen to me from a guy i met off this site. We did meet in person and connected instantly and went on two dates then after the second date he talked to me til 1235 that after noon then all of a sudden stopped talking to me for the last 24 hours and wont text me or communicate with me at all. But i did happen to notice he was online tonight on this site. So i dont know if he is just playing games with me or what its just kind of weird and odd. I need some input from other women about this and what they think about it

Thanks

MARRIED....sorry but sounds like you met a player....

5/20/2011 6:26:39 PM What does it mean when he only texts?  
nancythelovebug
Simpsonville, SC
23, joined Apr. 2011

It will be ok