Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup zoosk

I didn t love them all but I picked out a bunch that I did really like and brought them to date night. kentucky singles If verifying in person, you will have to bring two forms of identification, a single principal and 1 secondary ID. Also, you need to use these ice breakers to study about your date without becoming mechanical. guayaquil dating This week we meet a man whose life selections limit his freedom and access to dating.

www rubmaps ch

Brian (not his actual name!!!) was a writer, as well, and a journalist, and we began a nauseatingly in sync back and forth stream of messages. free hook up sites vancouver So if you want to impress your subsequent initial date, memorize at least a couple of of them. It offers them the chance to dig into the specifics of their job, rather than simply dashing off their job title and moving on to a thing else. ashley madison reddit review You will not be asked to give your e mail address.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/7/2011 8:48:03 AM Problem with my tomato plants  

kaddo
Taylor, TX
73, joined May. 2007

the leaves on my tomato plants turn brown and curl up and then they die. what can of desease do they have and what can i do for it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/7/2011 11:54:20 AM Problem with my tomato plants  
cruisebuddy
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Feb. 2011

Were they hit with frost.

4/8/2011 9:09:43 AM Problem with my tomato plants  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

they have blight, dust with copper dragon, but do so before the blooms come on.

4/23/2011 11:43:15 PM Problem with my tomato plants  
candyapple66
Bedford, IN
51, joined Oct. 2010

ive heard that coffee grounds are excellent for tomato plants.if ya have a starbucks close by they give them out free. just ask.

5/4/2011 9:19:24 AM Problem with my tomato plants  
abbygirl22
Waco, TX
29, joined Apr. 2011

It sounds like they are getting too much sun and so they are getting fried. Also, you may want to water them some more. The extra water could help them fend off the overbearing sun better

5/4/2011 9:53:09 PM Problem with my tomato plants  
sweetestcherry
Louisville, KY
49, joined Apr. 2011

I'm not sure what would cause that. I'll have to get my book out to look it up. But I've used this product called Fungicide by GardenSafe for years and it never had a problem with it for both pests and suspected disease or fungus. Never lost a plant to date. Must catch early.

5/8/2011 7:44:54 PM Problem with my tomato plants  
seekthestars
Ann Arbor, MI
44, joined May. 2011

Questions,

Is there a residue upn the leaf? Are they getting water? Do you have an insect infestation?

So many questions.

5/9/2011 10:20:20 AM Problem with my tomato plants  

bones01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,598)
Homeland, CA
68, joined Apr. 2008

Those sympoms could be many things.

What is your watering schedule?

Fertilizer usage..what kind, how much?

Have you been planting tomatoes in the same spot for more than one season?

Are any other plants having similar problems?

5/9/2011 4:42:55 PM Problem with my tomato plants  
seethersucks
Louisa, VA
47, joined Apr. 2011

Nobody ask you what you were growing in.......................could be a couple things,feel free to message me if you like because without having you available to answer a few questions I can't help
Jeff

6/16/2011 9:35:24 AM Problem with my tomato plants  

c_20
Brodhead, WI
63, joined Jan. 2011

If you just bought the plants from a greenhouse, they probably wern't hardend off. They can't take a full day of sunshine. You have to gradually introduce them to real sunshine. Put them outside for a couple of hours early in the day, then put them in full shade. If it's windy don't leave out as long. If it's cloudy you can leave them out longer. Gradually increase the amount of sunshine.

6/20/2011 1:50:37 PM Problem with my tomato plants  
stanley72553
Ringgold, GA
64, joined Apr. 2008

sounds like you watered them in the sun and scalded them wait for sunset then water but only the ground around the plants