Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

totally free local hookup sites

There are a handful of issues to appear out for when you initially get started messaging someone, which ought to give you a superior indication of irrespective of whether or not they re genuine. craigslist pinetop az Of course, there s much more than 1 way to game on line, and Kippo looks to attract on line gamers in search of a small companionship. In fact, the on the web dating audience is anticipated to develop to 37. explain coffee meets bagel When you consider about it, chats on a dating messenger are practically created to be boring.

hookup site with phone numbers

It s flirty but vital to ask your date what they think about PDA i. moreno valley hook up A log ought to be kept of efforts for auditing purposes. You can send and obtain tons of messages without having paying something. adult search san antonio In no way consist of private facts such as your genuine name, workplace, perform or household address, telephone number or birthday, in your profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/18/2009 8:15:42 PM List Your Profession........  

southernnurse2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,225)
Opp, AL

I'm a Rn with a BS.........my brother tells me that is a bull sh--er's.
Oh, well, I worked really hard for that degree, started college when I was 35.
I travel now, as an RN. Get to see the country and get paid for it. Right now,
I'm in California.

My best job, is a mother and grandmother. Those I enjoy the most, especially Grandmommy.

2/18/2009 11:38:32 PM List Your Profession........  

jree1990
Bakersfield, CA

Well Im soon to be a medical assistant, then a registered nurse after if that counts

2/19/2009 9:00:59 PM List Your Profession........  

rob4and7
Commerce Township, MI

I am a Physical Therapist!!!!

2/19/2009 9:43:16 PM List Your Profession........  

jac1004
Lakewood, WA

Registered Nurse
Chief cook and bottle washer
Other duties as assigned

2/21/2009 1:56:17 PM List Your Profession........  

wigglepuppy
Middletown, CT

I'm a National Account Manager for a major Pro Audio Distributor.

[Edited 2/21/2009 1:57:36 PM PST]

2/21/2009 10:28:09 PM List Your Profession........  

rhondadazed
Portland, OH

child advocate,social work. also massage therapy,and life coach.

2/22/2009 4:26:36 AM List Your Profession........  
tx_blu_eyz67
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,285)
San Antonio, TX

medical assistant

2/22/2009 9:25:48 PM List Your Profession........  

lhuns
Murphy, NC

Currently a fine art photographer, but I was in IT over 25 years.

2/23/2009 1:02:02 PM List Your Profession........  

jasmi
Latrobe, PA

I am retired from coding, which is a medical billing function.

2/23/2009 2:00:19 PM List Your Profession........  

lisaaah
Madison, WI

I'm a professional bartender, looking for a bar to work at in the East Madison, Sun Prairie or Columbus area. I have a current bartender's license for the City of Columbus, the City of Sun Prairie, and the City of Randolph. Does anyone know of anywhere that could use a fun, outgoing bartender to work at their bar?

I also have my degree in Interior Design.

[Edited 2/23/2009 2:00:33 PM PST]

2/23/2009 8:25:14 PM List Your Profession........  

mika301
Cathedral City, CA

Hello all Im a FIREFIGHTER from S CALIF and it's the only job I look forward going too.

2/23/2009 11:15:03 PM List Your Profession........  

honestjohn49
Dorothy, NJ

Professional Naturalist.
I take my clothes off and run thru the woods! No not all the time. I teach Environmental Education. Everything from Solar Energy to Polywogs, Sour Milk to Cuttin the Cheese. Survival training to home weatherizing. Been at it for over 35 years now. I have a B.S. in BS. I work out of the Warren Fox Nature Center in Mays Landing N.J. Give us a GOOGLE. Damn Republicans are downsizing us right when we are needed most again. They just don't get it. I am also a PHD, perffessor of Harley Davidson, into Flatheads, 1930-1973, 45-80 inches. Honest John

2/25/2009 11:17:37 AM List Your Profession........  
feelinluckylady
Birmingham, AL

I own subway stores

2/25/2009 8:34:37 PM List Your Profession........  

buffyangel
Littleton, CO

My passion is writing but my profession is proofreading.

2/25/2009 10:31:09 PM List Your Profession........  

d_voted
Winnipeg, MB

Was teaching - High School Construction woodworking - Remedial Language Arts and Math at Junior High level. Taught French as a Second Language, Social Studies, Physical Education, Art in grades two through nine. Originally had an Art major with Philosophy minor. Present interests are theology, Christianity as an agent for social responsibility and a few other obscure things - nothing of value to anyone else.

Soon returning to work part time. Brain damage may impede progess.

Presently an idiot - might get better - might not.

VERY successful as a father to GREAT daughters. My one major success in life (that is what the name d_voted refers to).