Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

Welcome to ideal indian chat rooms, brazil, entertainment, adhere to, best, dating service web site. single ladies in surrey bc Through curious conversations with some of the leading minds in law and technologies, we explore inventive solutions to some of today s greatest tech challenges. The greatest way to meet folks is nonetheless social gatherings and events for the most component. omegle teen gifs We have a list of chat area apps you can come across by clicking on the button above.

mega personal sign up

The greatest dating internet sites function constructed in privacy characteristics and even moderators to step in when a user is out of line or poses a danger to other folks. the villages singles club Her hope is that Date Protected will permit girls to share those experiences, as a vetting procedure for dating web pages like Tinder. We use your feedback following every single date to come across you even far better matches. hot girls on match com This is an chance for the two of you to appear forward together and see if you share the similar sense of ambition.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/12/2011 10:13:00 PM Remember when...  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

Remember when teachers, public employees, Planned Parenthood, NPR and PBS crashed the stock market, wiped out half of our 401Ks, took trillions in TARP money, spilled oil in the Gulf of Mexico, gave themselves billions in bonuses, and paid no taxes? Yeah, me neither.

why are people so easily distracted?
even when there's evidence contrary to their beliefs, why do they cling to them?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/9/2011 10:05:11 PM Remember when...  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

damn. that would be disgusting of people if it were that simple. ow do you ever make a better world if you never recognize when you've gone wrong? I guess if they really don't care about making a better world it's easy to deny mistakes.

7/10/2011 6:50:35 PM Remember when...  
butterflyg1
Clifton, NJ
46, joined Jun. 2011

8/12/2011 8:41:20 PM Remember when...  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD
63, joined Nov. 2007

I have often wondered why Americans will vote against their own interests and support the party that is populated by pirates and thieves ~ Republicans. Its stunning to me.

Pam

8/14/2011 12:28:29 AM Remember when...  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

The conservative brain, based on a small sample and small (but promising) study, indicates it its in a more "primal" mode. That could explain a lot of the anti-intellectualism. Anyhow, the conservative party is very good at addressing their emotional concerns. A great strength we have, compared to other animals, its our ability to make beliefs. They also make us perhaps the stupidest animal on the planet.

8/14/2011 8:37:05 AM Remember when...  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

i lean both ways i see good in each... i just had to put my. 02 in

8/14/2011 9:44:16 PM Remember when...  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

there are good qualities in both. But the big picture is we're deadlocked by our differences. And actually well functioning people use all areas of their brain. While conservatives bend towards the more primal area of the brain, dems have a habit of being stuck in the later evolutionary areas of the brain. Right? over-analyzing, thinking to utopia etc. Which is a common complaint of conservatives. In any event, these differences seem to be polarizing politics and getting us nowhere.

8/18/2011 5:43:29 AM Remember when...  
lazymotherfcker
Over 2,000 Posts (2,448)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from mischiefmanaged:
there are good qualities in both. But the big picture is we're deadlocked by our differences. And actually well functioning people use all areas of their brain. While conservatives bend towards the more primal area of the brain, dems have a habit of being stuck in the later evolutionary areas of the brain. Right? over-analyzing, thinking to utopia etc. Which is a common complaint of conservatives. In any event, these differences seem to be polarizing politics and getting us nowhere.

8/19/2011 6:17:22 PM Remember when...  
nanu45
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,359)
Eugene, OR
54, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from mischiefmanaged:
Remember when teachers, public employees, Planned Parenthood, NPR and PBS crashed the stock market, wiped out half of our 401Ks, took trillions in TARP money, spilled oil in the Gulf of Mexico, gave themselves billions in bonuses, and paid no taxes? Yeah, me neither.

Great point.

The DNC should be taking notes from you.

8/28/2011 6:00:41 PM Remember when...  
elyhim
Durham, NC
46, joined Aug. 2011

Remember when the Citizen's of the state rose up and rebelled when Large corporations were getting tax cuts and they weren't. The small business owner got screwed as well as the general population? Remember the citizen's destroyed the property of that company in defiance and to demonstrate the will of the population?

That was the Boston Tea Party, when citizens were furious that the largest corporation of it's day received a tax cut, they went to the harbor and threw the tea in the the bay.

Funny how today's tea party is for tax cuts for "job creator's" and giant conglomerates but is will to cut all programs designed to help the general population.

Kind of ironic?