Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup sites

Considering the fact that you are not meeting face to face, these on line dating concerns are your only shot at making a great, very first impression. riverside ca classifieds Never ever have I ever concerns for couples usually functions. As you mature and develop into life, in some cases our non negotiables morph and tweak. chat sex wechat It s also a very good way to see if someone is interested in the world about them.

hot hookup com

For most PWDs, dating in an urban Indian city entails many challenges, starting with getting like minded men and women by means of apps, networking events, mixers, and so on. craigslist parker az When he gets the final one, he gives me some, but I decline since I have plans right after to consume with my friends. © Copyright 2021 Meredith Corporationthis link opens in a new tab. craigslist radford personals Some guys are emotionally distant when others are trying to play it cool.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/6/2008 2:28:23 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

florida_gyrl
Saint Petersburg, FL

First and foremost do some self analyzation... understanding that everything happens for a reason.. Learn to love yourself first... then.. after that...let go and let God

[Edited 3/6/2008 2:30:01 PM]

3/6/2008 2:29:29 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

ellezia
Crescent City, CA

Unless you don't believe in god.... in which case just let go.

3/6/2008 2:29:31 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

styx_disaster
White Sulphur Springs, WV

Well I've tried Zoloft- made me sick, paxil- hospitalized, and cymbalta- I couldn't sleep, and it made me sick as well. Plus I felt high for two days. =/ They told me it was the S.S.R.I.'s or some shit. They just assumed. Didn't check. Dr.'s over here kinda suck. Plus I don't want to have to depend on meds forever. And they all cause some side effect, but of course all meds do. I'll be alright without meds. I took counsling for a while. But there always booked. So I usually just talk to other people's moms. lol Like My best friends mom Karen. I don't know what I would do without her.

3/6/2008 2:30:56 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

ellezia
Crescent City, CA

Well see thats still a from of help so You aren't on your own.

3/6/2008 2:32:13 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

styx_disaster
White Sulphur Springs, WV

True.

3/6/2008 2:41:10 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

fpjones
Waycross, GA

Focus on the bad things...there are reasons why it didn't work out and that he is not the one for you. Probably a lot of reasons. When I divorced my ex, I felt like I was going to die. I loved her with all my heart. But after a while, I looked at it and realized that I was chasing a ghost and that, in the end, I had lost nothing. It takes time, but you will get over it and move on. I hope for you, that you meet soemone that treats you great and makes you forget all about the other.

3/6/2008 2:41:54 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

ellezia
Crescent City, CA

Take comfort in your support and give it time. Its been almost a year for me and I still have days I just dont care about anything and want to cry all day..... But those are few and far between. Time will help but don't expect to ever get over it.. if it was real love it will be with you forever.. it'll just not hurt anymore after time.

3/6/2008 2:49:50 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

wino631
Huntington, NY

Unless they give you a good enough reason, you don't. You move on knowing that you're a good person, and let life happen.

3/7/2008 8:49:23 AM How do you get over someone who you love?  

zevwannabe
Woodway, TX

Sweety you are going through what every woman goes through. I call it the valley of death. I was once so in love and obsessed with him that I stalked him and his new wife. I drank myself silly. Then I took time to reflect on me, and who I was. I realized that I was a good person who deserved better. After time I finally met a guy who treated me like a queen and made sure to tell me how much he appreciated me. I was not looking for a man. I was just trying to be the best person I could be. Take care.
P.S. That man called me 4 years later and apoligized

3/7/2008 10:52:18 AM How do you get over someone who you love?  

sasha_forever
Austin, TX

I'm going through the same thing
cept I been with the guy for three and
a half years and tried everthing to get over him
(including being with others)
I wish u the bast of luck
but I think the only thing
that can get u over him is time

3/7/2008 11:02:00 AM How do you get over someone who you love?  

brittanylynn
Carriere, MS

surround yourself with funny as hell friends and you will be laughing so hard you wont have time to think about him and avoid him at all costs and in time it gets alot easier this is what worked for me

3/17/2008 11:16:36 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

me and my ex bf of 3yrs, have remained best friends. we talk all the time and even go out sometimes, that makes it easier on me. hes a great man.

3/17/2008 11:22:15 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

icedsnow63
Broken Arrow, OK

you bury it as deep as you can...but if it was real love...you never truly get over it..the memory kinda fades into a dark corner in your heart and every now and again something will pull it out but you'll remember the good things

3/17/2008 11:27:12 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

First hand advice? DON"T DO HIS BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
That you'll regret (even if he DOES look just like Brad Pitt!)
Step away from the younger brother!

Ok - now in truth if this is a real love mate for you then the attempts to end the love are nearly impossible.

removing someone from you that you should be with is nearly impossible to accomplish.

If you know anyone who has ever recquired surgery to strip veins out of their body like for heart surgery or others....

I think tearing love out of you is similar to ripping blood veins from your body...wrenching and ripping from your toes.

Hard to do
hard to endure
hard to forget
hard to heal
and damn hard to want to do it again.
JMO

3/17/2008 11:46:29 PM How do you get over someone who you love?  

belle37
Gurdon, AR

concentrate on you ,make your life better ,better for your self you dont need a man to complete you ,you have to complete yourself ,then when you find your self he will find you
bolder and stronger woman ,you will have many loves ,and just loving someone is not enough for a relationship ,best friend,honesty,faithfull,dependable,really only one person can fill that space ,and that is yourself right now ,
you heard that song" me myself and i
be yourself for you you still young and if i had someone telling me this when i was 19
i would not have gone thru so much pain and sorrow,gotta do it for you
and those paxil only help so much ,took me 10 years to find me ,hope it dont take you long,
find what you want ,make a list of what you want for you,where you want to be in 5 years
go to college ,get a career and enjoy yourself ,you can always do better than last man or boy may he be ?

[Edited 3/18/2008 12:47:33 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6