Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free dating hookup apps

It was liberating and a great deal less expensive than paying for therapy. personals panama city florida We primarily do world tours to see how dating differs from a single country to a different. If you ever have even ten girls msg ing you on tinder at the very same time, eventually you are going to ignore some of them My profile normally has specifics and images. localhookup scam It s great meeting new men and women, but if the vibe isn t there, don t force oneself to sit by means of awkwardness.

privatedelight dating

It is the possibility to meet any one, anyplace in the planet. singles night edmonton It is not just guys who are hunting for sex, and it quite sexist to think otherwise. I wondered what it would be like going on a initial date with him, now that I sort of knew him. sniffies apk I went on a date as soon as and the guy told me to meet him at a actually dark bar but rather of telling me exactly where he was he insisted I find him as he was the most appealing particular person there .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/22/2011 2:27:49 AM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
cg4227
Turtle Lake, WI
45, joined Apr. 2011

Grrrr...makes me so mad! And I live in town..they just waltz right thru my yard and eat the lily buds. I usually buy some stinky spray stuff..but wondered if there is a home remedy of sorts I can use. Ideas?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/22/2011 6:24:03 AM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  

thebarefoot1
El Campo, TX
58, joined Nov. 2010

Get you two or three rat terriers. They will solve the problem. Then again I read where human urine works.

4/22/2011 1:46:19 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
cg4227
Turtle Lake, WI
45, joined Apr. 2011

Well, since I am in town, rat terriers would only poop in my yard, then I'd have that mess and they wouldn't be outside all the time, the deer come at night.

Hmmmm, lifting my leg on the flower bushes...interesting....unfortunately there are lots of houses around my house, I have a corner lot....so...thinking that won't work either. But I 'do' have a 6 y/o son that I could get to do it...hahahaha...(maybe not)

4/22/2011 7:25:46 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  

thebarefoot1
El Campo, TX
58, joined Nov. 2010

The rat terriers might of not been a good idea anyway because they probably would of dug up the lilies.

Now on the serious side if you don't mind spending some $$$ there's a motion activated water sprinkler on the market. I read it really works good. It will even run your neighbors off. Can't remember the name of it but I saw it on youtube.

4/23/2011 10:35:40 AM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  

evenayre
Portland, ME
52, joined Apr. 2011

The urine proposition is agreeable; and please don't quote that out of context. Deer should assume that a predator has marked this territory for other predators of the same species to keep clear; which will frighten them. This typically works for all manner of small mammal, but I'm not so sure about the deer. It seems plausible.

Animal populations are easier to attract than they are to repel. Deer love to graze a plant called commelina erecta (whitemouth dayflower). In fact, they think it's a delicacy and prefer it over anything else. If you have a large piece of land, 5+ acres, establish a colony of commelina as far away from your valued plants as possible. Once the deer discover the commelina, they will no longer bother the other plants.

This is a control measure commonly used in agriculture, and seed should be easy to obtain at any agricultural feed and grain outlet.

http://plants.usda.gov/plantguide/pdf/pg_coer.pdf

4/23/2011 2:46:03 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  

j11johna
Denver, CO
68, joined Aug. 2010

You could try soap on the rope or soap on a string around your yard plus urinating on the main animal trials that are around your house or yard along with the soap should do the trick .

4/25/2011 1:11:00 AM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
cg4227
Turtle Lake, WI
45, joined Apr. 2011

Thanks for your ideas. But...I do live in town......... It's a town of 1100+ people and the darn deer come through here all the time. Even though there is a very large wooded area near the edge of town here, there are 4 or 5 homes between me and it...so ya...the deer like us here. There is a neighbor a few houses down that leaves corn in his yard for them ALL winter. And another neighbor a few blocks away has an apple tree...well...you can guess what happens when those are ripe.

4/25/2011 9:39:17 AM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
epichairday
Over 2,000 Posts (2,293)
Durand, WI
52, joined Apr. 2011

Walk out a large perimeter from your flowers n buds. Take dawn liquid dish soap and squirt it on the ground in a circle around your plants. Deer hate the smell of the isiotonic phosphates in dawn liquid soap. Works well unless you have starved winter deer that will eat anything including pinecones. Good luck.

4/25/2011 9:47:25 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
cg4227
Turtle Lake, WI
45, joined Apr. 2011

I'm gonna try the soap trick, I'm sure its lots cheaper than buying the stinky spray and I'm sure it needs to be reapplied as often as it rains too. Thanks everyone

4/26/2011 8:07:34 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
franklyeasy
Eau Claire, WI
42, joined Mar. 2011

7 mm. Rem Mag and a decent scope!!

4/27/2011 10:20:02 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
cg4227
Turtle Lake, WI
45, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from franklyeasy:
7 mm. Rem Mag and a decent scope!!

5/8/2011 7:47:39 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
seekthestars
Ann Arbor, MI
44, joined May. 2011

Screen works well. I also use, hot pepper oil. It works wonderously, and the deer hate the taste.

5/9/2011 4:48:27 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
seethersucks
Louisa, VA
47, joined Apr. 2011

Shotgun?lol ....................are you shy? You can pee around(not to close) the plants. If you get your hair cut keep the clippings and scatter them underneath. Deer are homebodies,they rarely travel far from where they live. If there is no available food then you may just be outta luck. If they persist after those things maybe you could feed he deer.
Jeff

5/12/2011 3:18:48 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
cg4227
Turtle Lake, WI
45, joined Apr. 2011

I broke down and spent the $$$ to get some Liquid Fence.

My little lillies are starting to poke out of the ground now that we FINALLY are getting some warm weather. Although they are still saying that this weekend the nighttime lows are supposed to be in the mid 40s....UG...

6/7/2011 8:29:31 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
sparkii
Menomonie, WI
33, joined Jun. 2011

6/16/2011 5:07:45 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from cg4227:
Grrrr...makes me so mad! And I live in town..they just waltz right thru my yard and eat the lily buds. I usually buy some stinky spray stuff..but wondered if there is a home remedy of sorts I can use. Ideas?

Fenced yard with a big black dog should do it. Deer wouldn't come within 400 or 500 feet of one. My dog died a couple of years ago and deer to this day do not come onto my property.

6/29/2011 5:44:33 AM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
cowdog74
Pasadena, TX
42, joined Jun. 2011

Eat the deer

6/30/2011 1:18:42 AM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
seethersucks
Louisa, VA
47, joined Apr. 2011

I recently watched a espionage program where spies for the kgb and cia used dead animal carcasses to either mark drop locations but scavengers would come eat/remove the carcasses(dead rats) . They both independently found that tobasco sauce( yes hot sauce) rendered the dead rats undesirable. I have adeqaute security in my garden but have been anxious to try this. They say it is the smell that repells the other animals so i assume you could dump a large bottle around the perimeter of the bushes and see how it does. Its relatively inexpensive so even if you have to do it weekly it would be feasible. Let me know how it goes
Jeff

6/30/2011 6:45:13 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
jonsey61
Pipestone, MN
55, joined Dec. 2008

use garlic if sprayed on leaves it will keep them away.

7/8/2011 4:00:48 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  

sitiniraq
Over 1,000 Posts (1,353)
Calvert, TX
57, joined Jan. 2008

try bone meal . Its a fertilize and deer hate the smell.. Its sold where fertilizers are and works pretty well..and is inexpensive

7/12/2011 12:27:15 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

a deer chaser fountain

7/14/2011 1:06:55 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,237)
Litchfield, OH
66, joined Jul. 2010

Most hunting supply stores sell fox urine scent, I have heard it works.

7/15/2011 3:29:23 PM Ideas to keep deer from eating my lily buds?  
rideherharder
New Holland, PA
63, joined Jul. 2011

Human urine works well for keeping deer away!