Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

car fun listcrawler

uk, has shared the seven concerns you need to ask on a very first date. meet latino singles This is when you start out acquiring into the excellent stuff—disclosing debt, held beliefs, money scaries. Either the girl walked in, saw me, and was like, ‘Nah, or it was some dude who just gets off on receiving other guys to go to coffee shops and sit about. 40up atlanta I have attempted some dating on line paid my income for 3 months.

usa hookup

Firstly, thanks for such an in in depth response on this. savannah dating sites She says the pandemic has made her reevaluate issues that had been producing her hold back. It is established scientific truth that men and women are deemed additional desirable when they ask their date questions, and even much more so when they ask adhere to up concerns. craigslist antigua guatemala Cost free on line dating app especially designed to test out each dating app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/2/2011 8:51:08 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

I have only been on this dating site for a short time. I have to say, even if i am not interested in the responses that I get, I find it rude not to reply and simply say no thank you, I'm not interested. It is understandable that some connections are going to be made, but I don't think people need to be left in the dark eather. Just sayin...........

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/2/2011 8:58:17 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

i think that its terribly rude, and its sad if you read the womans forum, all they say is " they should get the hint"

how heinous.

5/2/2011 9:00:32 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

I feel like even if I wasn't interested, I think it's only the right thing to do. Use your manners you know what I'm sayin?

5/2/2011 9:26:43 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

i agree, i said in a diofferent topic, internet dating has allowe4d eople to be real scumbags.

At least in real life (yes thats how i differentiate) if u arent interested in someone u have to respond to them. on here its rude chick after rude chick.

5/5/2011 10:38:41 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
leucothea
Southwest Harbor, ME
55, joined Mar. 2011

I must say, I talk to anyone who sends me a message. Also, I say hello to anyone who has looked at my profile. I would like at least a courtesy response. Who's to know what the future holds and if we shut people out. What's the use in that?
Of course if they are bothering you that's a different story.

5/6/2011 12:13:14 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,567)
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

No reply is a reply.

I don't reply to 95% of the messages I get. It's just a waste of time to reply "no thanks, not interested" to every single one. Not to mention a lack of reply gets the same point across.

5/6/2011 7:01:17 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

you pretty much made my point about the sort of person that doesn't respond.

5/6/2011 7:38:01 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

I think, even if you get an email that you may not feel a connection with, the right thing to do is respond to it. That person took the time to send it to you, I think it's common cursisty to respond back and give them the same respect back.

5/7/2011 12:14:28 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetsmile86
Mountain Home, AR
31, joined Apr. 2011

Personally, I consider myself a kind and considerate girl but I do NOT reply to every message. Sure they may have taken time to send me a message but it really doesn't take a whole lot of effort to simply say hi. My opinion on the matter is if they're really looking to get a response then they should put some effort into it. I would never just say hi to a guy that I was interested in. If I'm interested I'm going to ask questions so that's what I expect in return. I don't think it's rude at all to not respond if they give me nothing to respond to.

5/8/2011 5:17:12 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

Quote from sweetsmile86:
Personally, I consider myself a kind and considerate girl but I do NOT reply to every message. Sure they may have taken time to send me a message but it really doesn't take a whole lot of effort to simply say hi. My opinion on the matter is if they're really looking to get a response then they should put some effort into it. I would never just say hi to a guy that I was interested in. If I'm interested I'm going to ask questions so that's what I expect in return. I don't think it's rude at all to not respond if they give me nothing to respond to.

Well said.

I used to be super nice and replied to everybody but I gave that up long ago. If somebody doesn't take the time to write me a nice, well composed message then they're not worth replying to anyhow.

Plus, replying with a simple "sorry, not interested" seems a bit harsh to me. I'd rather not reply at all and just leave them wondering. At least that way they can think, "hmm, well, maybe he was interested but something came up, like he met somebody or something."

5/8/2011 2:47:28 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
handiroundabout
Portland, ME
59, joined May. 2011

Some people just don't know what to say without hurting someone's feelings. A return email is the proper response. Not everyone is good with words
Handy

5/8/2011 3:45:24 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

I agree some people just don't know what to say, or the idea of sending a generic "im, sorry not interested" does seem a little harsh. I guess i just can't wrap my head around the idea of not responding at all. Even if somone contacted me and the feeling wasn't mutual, I just feel like it's the right thing to respond back. I feel like this day in age people have lost the personable vibe of making a connection. TO each their own and I wish everyone luck in the search for a compatible match.

5/8/2011 4:35:32 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

Oh, please. I'm better with words than 99% of the people on this lame site but I'm not going to waste my time replying to somebody who sends me "hay wut up" or somebody who clearly didn't bother reading my profile. If somebody's an idiot they don't deserve a reply. That simple.

5/8/2011 9:18:07 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
omniseed
Portland, ME
31, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
Oh, please. I'm better with words than 99% of the people on this lame site but I'm not going to waste my time replying to somebody who sends me "hay wut up" or somebody who clearly didn't bother reading my profile. If somebody's an idiot they don't deserve a reply. That simple.

4 rEaLiAlZ??!?

5/8/2011 10:20:27 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

The sad thing is, I actually get messages from r-tards who write like that.

5/9/2011 3:51:13 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

laughs, Ok, I see your point. I haven't been so lucky to get a response like that....I see what you are saying.

5/9/2011 4:01:46 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
omniseed
Portland, ME
31, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
The sad thing is, I actually get messages from r-tards who write like that.

Took me almost five minutes to get that one phrase down.

5/10/2011 8:02:54 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from sweetsmile86:

No that's bullshit though, because guys can spend 20 mins writing a perfectly phrased opening letter, and some snotty shit will just delete it without a second glance because the pics don't work for her.
I love how many claim they want a nice thoughtful letter, but again it all comes down to pics. Claiming they want a certain kind of email is just an excuse to be a b*tch.

5/11/2011 9:07:13 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

I don't think its an excuse to be a b*tch . A girl can say she wants a nice guy, and maybe you are a nice guy. Simply because she is not attracted to you does not make her any less of a person. She may have an ideal of what she wants, nice and attractive to her standards. I consider myself to be a nice girl, does that mean that every guy is going to be find attractive as well, no, and I accept that and realize it's a part of the dating world. We are all looking for the complete package.
Personally I respond to any emails that are sent to me, I can see what other people are saying though, when they talk about not responding to a generic email.

5/11/2011 10:16:14 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
phyde
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,509)
Brunswick, ME
30, joined Sep. 2010

I've seen some people have deleted emails I send

5/11/2011 5:09:43 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from sweetkissme_81:
I don't think its an excuse to be a b*tch . A girl can say she wants a nice guy, and maybe you are a nice guy. Simply because she is not attracted to you does not make her any less of a person. She may have an ideal of what she wants, nice and attractive to her standards. I consider myself to be a nice girl, does that mean that every guy is going to be find attractive as well, no, and I accept that and realize it's a part of the dating world. We are all looking for the complete package.
Personally I respond to any emails that are sent to me, I can see what other people are saying though, when they talk about not responding to a generic email.

And so what if she isn't interested? not responding IS a b*tch (or for a guy an a**hole)move.

What are they royalty that a simple no thank you is too much? These mooks b*tch that men doesn't write complete emails, but then are too lazy to do 2 simple words?

ANd before the cliched, some people get mad even when you do that, so what?! If you don;t do things because you don;t get the result you want 100 percent of the time, you are just making excuses.

5/13/2011 8:27:50 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetsmile86
Mountain Home, AR
31, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mainelyhere:
And so what if she isn't interested? not responding IS a b*tch (or for a guy an a**hole)move.

What are they royalty that a simple no thank you is too much? These mooks b*tch that men doesn't write complete emails, but then are too lazy to do 2 simple words?

ANd before the cliched, some people get mad even when you do that, so what?! If you don;t do things because you don;t get the result you want 100 percent of the time, you are just making excuses.[

Oh come on! seriously? I'm sooo tired of "nice guys" complaining about girls being b*tches to them and only wanting the "bad boys" blah blah blah. There are hundreds of threads talking about it. Truth be told, there are hundreds of threads talking about "jerk guys" only out for girls that look a certain way. Maybe if you'd drop that nasty attitude you wouldn't have to worry about people sending a "no thank you" response because they would be sending YOU messages and then YOU could be the one that sends the silly "no thank you" response. Although, I would be willing to bet that if you got a lot of messages you would probably rethink your "no thank you" approach. Bottom line is, it's a matter of opinion not a matter of right and wrong. Some people would rather you reject them without words and some such as yourself want to hear it. Either way I think the people on the recieving end get the message.

[Edited 5/13/2011 8:28:20 PM ]

5/13/2011 11:14:53 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from sweetsmile86:
Bottom line is, it's a matter of opinion not a matter of right and wrong.

No. It's pretty still pretty c*nty.

5/14/2011 5:15:02 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetsmile86
Mountain Home, AR
31, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mainelyhere:
No. It's pretty still pretty c*nty.

I can't understand your incoherent talk.

5/15/2011 7:21:08 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from sweetsmile86:
I can't understand your incoherent talk.

From your diction, I really didn't expect your comprehension skills to be very high to begin with.

[Edited 5/15/2011 7:22:40 PM ]

6/5/2011 4:25:56 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

syco_chic81
Pittsfield, ME
36, joined Jun. 2011

mainelyhere: I don't know why you would say her diction and comprehension skills are lacking... I understood more of what she said, than what you did. Your skills are not that great at all. Did you even realize that, the sentence she didn't understand from you, didn't actually make any sense? "No. It's pretty still pretty c*nty." I find it quite funny that you would pick on her, when your grammar is extremely comical!

"And so what if she isn't interested? not responding IS a b*tch (or for a guy an *sshole)move.
ANd before the cliched, some people get mad even when you do that, so what?! If you don;t do things because you don;t get the result you want 100 percent of the time, you are just making excuses."

You seem to be a really negative person. Try being more positive in life and maybe things won't be so bad. At the very least you should get that stick out of your butt and stop being so rude!

[Edited 6/5/2011 4:26:29 AM ]

6/5/2011 10:26:46 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

curiouskindness
Dixfield, ME
54, joined May. 2011

yes I would say to them.I'm sorry ur not what I'm looking for and wish them good luck.

6/5/2011 4:02:32 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
pandorahbear
Vassalboro, ME
30, joined Jun. 2011

It would be nice to get something back. Even if they turned me down. But then again,a no reply,pretty much says it itself. Either way, I don't mope around and act like it's the end of the world just because I don't get a reply back. Not saying anyone does,but still.

If they don't reply...their not interested.
Keep looking =)

6/7/2011 11:55:23 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
errolwi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,842)
Clinton, ME
45, joined Jun. 2008

6/12/2011 12:05:36 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
awesomebumps
South China, ME
54, joined Jun. 2011

i never say just hi when writing to someone, i take the time to read profiles and at least mention things in there thats mentioned in their profiles. So i agree that people need to take more interest and take time to write. On the other hand i have done this to many, taken the time to write to them, and i still get no responses. That is really rude when u see someone took the time to write things and yet they cant even say thanks or anything, and follow with "not intersted".

6/13/2011 4:45:14 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from pandorahbear:
It would be nice to get something back. Even if they turned me down. But then again,a no reply,pretty much says it itself.

Yeah it says "i'm a rude dbag"

6/20/2011 12:34:31 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
pandorahbear
Vassalboro, ME
30, joined Jun. 2011

Lol,I guess so..

6/25/2011 7:17:01 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
phyde
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,509)
Brunswick, ME
30, joined Sep. 2010

I've had some of mine read but not responded to

8/5/2011 8:34:34 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

hawk4u2
Waterboro, ME
58, joined Aug. 2011

I guess for the most part i have done this myself and not replied to emails. (Shame on Me)I guess as a basic member when we check out a site to see if it going to be what we are looking for? they should make it OK to respond back to the mailer. I guess its just another way of making you pay for a Hook up./s/sign-wtf.gif

8/5/2011 12:23:05 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
jerseyguy39
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,931)
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

I have only been on this dating site for a short time. I have to say, even if i am not interested in the responses that I get, I find it rude not to reply and simply say no thank you, I'm not interested. It is understandable that some connections are going to be made, but I don't think people need to be left in the dark eather. Just sayin...........
I used to feel that way, but then I realized that being rude is the prevailing type of behavior on here. Now I delete friend requests from people I play word games with, and winks from suspected frauds. Can't help it; this thing turns you into an a**hole. JMO

8/5/2011 4:35:53 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jerseyguy39:
I used to feel that way, but then I realized that being rude is the prevailing type of behavior on here. Now I delete friend requests from people I play word games with, and winks from suspected frauds.
Can't help it; this thing turns you into an a**hole. JMO

I'm gonna still keep on being me, I understand what you are saying though, but I feel like, you gotta stay true to who you are no matter what.

8/6/2011 7:18:34 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
errolwi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,842)
Clinton, ME
45, joined Jun. 2008

I always reply

8/7/2011 7:44:16 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
love2bbq
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,931)
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

i try to respond to all and some times i miss a couple of them
but i really try hard to answer them all

8/8/2011 4:26:10 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
jerseyguy39
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

I'm gonna still keep on being me, I understand what you are saying though, but I feel like, you gotta stay true to who you are no matter what.
I'll type something back if it's an e-mail, but I've become cynical. When I first came on here, I sent out a truckload of e-mails, and only three bothered to respond. That's a crappy ratio 3:tl

8/8/2011 4:21:12 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
love2bbq
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,931)
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

how big was the truck? seemed like i did the same thing and i had one or two responses then i just hit the forums and groups to chat and then the next thing i knew i had mail.

9/13/2011 9:20:22 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
curious66565
Lewiston, ME
51, joined Aug. 2011

9/14/2011 5:37:45 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

an a**hole? lol

9/14/2011 7:49:23 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from mainelyhere:
an a**hole? lol

Soooo i guess it takes one to know one then right?.....lol

9/30/2011 7:12:30 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainergirl75
Topsham, ME
59, joined Sep. 2011

WOW! I am so disappointed by the rudeness toward strangers I see here. I understand how bitterness might grow when you make the effort of sending an email only to be ignored but here there are some who say really nasty things about people they do not know.
Poor spelling or grammar do not an idiot make nor does a short "Hi!" email. Many of us are a bit tentative when it comes to our first emails to someone. A simple hello opens the door to the possibility of more while also allowing the recipient the opportunity to read the sender's profile and make an informed decision. Then, of course, a reply of "Yay" or "Nay" would be the best course of action.
Bad language and personal attacks = well, that's another story. Those are the people I wouldn't be surprised to see here month after month after month... just saying.

9/30/2011 8:11:59 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
jakebrooks
Waterville, ME
27, joined Sep. 2011

i feel and do the same thing why do people have to be suchs d*cks

9/30/2011 10:05:59 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

genejean41
Lewiston, ME
76, joined Sep. 2011

I regard it as very rude not to respond to an email from any one and the need to be honest with ones response and be polite in that response be it positive or negative

10/1/2011 6:14:45 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
jerseyguy39
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from genejean41:
I regard it as very rude not to respond to an email from any one and the need to be honest with ones response and be polite in that response be it positive or negative
I wish more of the women felt that way. There is something to be said for common courtesy.

10/1/2011 6:12:28 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from genejean41:

Well said, I agree

10/2/2011 1:07:52 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

No reply is a reply.

I rarely reply to any of my messages because most are retarded. I'm not going to waste my time replying to somebody who can't write and/or clearly didn't read my profile.

10/3/2011 7:07:29 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
No reply is a reply.

I rarely reply to any of my messages because most are retarded. I'm not going to waste my time replying to somebody who can't write and/or clearly didn't read my profile.
Yes, the reply is "hi i am a rude douche"

10/3/2011 11:01:49 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

If you think that you're an idiot.

10/4/2011 5:34:41 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

if you disagree you are a rude douche.

Listen im not arguing that people have their
reasons"

but that doesnt mean its not rude.

a tough guy like you cant own up to being rude now?

10/4/2011 7:59:53 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

Well, unlike some of you people, I actually get messages here. Quite a few, believe it or not. Most of them are from people who clearly aren't my type so it's ridiculous to think I'd actually waste my time replying to every single one.

10/4/2011 8:08:06 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/4/2011 8:18:29 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

I used to try and be nice and reply to everybody but I stopped doing that ages ago. If somebody's too retarded to send me a decent message they don't even deserve a reply. Seriously, if somebody sends you something as asinine as, "hay wuts up?" would you bother replying to them? A few minutes ago I got the message, "hey it seems u need company in that pool" which makes absolutely no sense so I didn't reply to that, either. It'd ridiculous to think a person needs to reply to every dumb message they get.

If somebody actually sends me a nice, well composed message then I usually have no problem replying. If they're too lazy and/or dumb to send something worth replying to then it's not my fault if they don't hear back from me.

10/5/2011 7:59:33 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
jerseyguy39
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

Some people seem to put more effort into being cute with the spelling than they would with the correct spelling. Either that, or there are folks out there who are more stupid than I would have ever imagined.

10/5/2011 4:54:03 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

10/5/2011 6:02:35 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
I used to try and be nice and reply to everybody but I stopped doing that ages ago. If somebody's too retarded to send me a decent message they don't even deserve a reply.

yeah but you think you are smarter than everyone.

Regardless rude is rude. just own up to it.

10/5/2011 6:03:27 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from bvet4dog:
Attention 350 lb lady at the gas station, thank you for making me puke in my mouth by seeing your huge cellulite a** cheeks hanging out of your purple shorts. I may never be the same again..
is it ironic that you go on and on about how women shouldn't be rude in your profile?

10/5/2011 6:19:35 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email?  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

Quote from mainelyhere:
yeah but you think you are smarter than everyone.

Regardless rude is rude. just own up to it.

I don't think I'm smarter than everyone but I do think I'm smarter than most of the people who post here.

You can call it rude not to reply all you want but you're wrong so whatever.

[Edited 10/5/2011 6:19:51 PM ]