Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites in my area

A fantastic way to cope if issues do not go as planned on a date, is to have a damn very good laugh with your good friends about it. chat miami Some people discover a partner swiftly and others will have to try a lot of on the internet dating web pages prior to obtaining the perfect match. When he opened it, there stood the guy I had just gone on a date with, holding an earring in his hand. tinder jacksonville nc I believed she was visiting as a buddy, so when I picked her up from the airport, I gave her a friendly hug and we went sightseeing around Windsor Castle.

tinder hookups and dating

Despite the fact that asking a guy about his family may look a tiny personal, you can at least get a sense on how he views these vital relationships with the men and women who know him finest. oakland dating service Folks who are fitness freaks, appreciate talking about a healthier life style and will also feel rewarded. Very best case scenario, you get to know every other rapid and discover no matter if or not you happen to be a fantastic match. sarah kunin wedding Lately I ve been considering about trying on line dating again, get myself back out there and see what comes of it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/4/2011 2:36:00 AM When you know you still got "it"?  
katzsl
King, NC
56, joined Mar. 2011

Last night I picked up a friend. We had a good girly fest over supper. I had thrown on a dress, nothing fancy, but comfortable & it looked nice. After I dropped the friend off I went by Walmarts. I was walking through the store and see this couple coming towards me. I was feeling good after a good supper and good conversation and had a smile on my face. The woman (I figure she was around my age) had a sour grumpy look on her face. She sees me coming looks back at her husband and bless his heart he's checking me out for all he's worth. In no way was I flirting with him. The woman turns back to me and gives me an ugly look. It was all I could do to not laugh out loud. At my age I sometimes wonder if I still have "it". The "it" that turns heads and gets you flirted with. I get flirted with by younger guys but I think they're just being cheeky. I didn't encourage this womans husband to check me out like he did. But I have to admit it made me feel good. I've always been something of a people studier. I learned a long time ago that if I walk with confidence and smile people generally smile back.

Now, what makes you feel like you've still got "it"?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/4/2011 9:47:48 AM When you know you still got "it"?  
leejeans1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,327)
Ogden, UT
56, joined Dec. 2008

If you got it, you got it. As long as you use it wisely.

5/4/2011 1:26:01 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
sugarbaby7932
Manitowoc, WI
44, joined Apr. 2011

When my 14 year old son tells me that his friends think I'm hot. Not that I enjoy knowing I am being looked at like that by 14 year olds but I assume I must be something to look at if they are.

5/4/2011 11:54:56 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
pinpanther
Over 1,000 Posts (1,497)
Trenton, MI
42, joined May. 2010

i know i still got it when i wear my 2 luckly colors n i always get a reaction, besides that whenever i wear yellow, guys surround me

5/5/2011 2:44:14 AM When you know you still got "it"?  
kokopelligal
Mesa, AZ
48, joined Aug. 2008

When I'm grocery shopping with no make-up/greasy hair and still get hit on.

5/5/2011 7:20:42 AM When you know you still got "it"?  

rantinreddbeanz
Yazoo City, MS
49, joined Jun. 2009

Last week I happen to come across a guy I knew in High School. Hadn't seen him for 25+ yrs. We're standin there talkin an outta the blue he tells me "Damn, Tina U still look hot" Needless to say I wore the resultin smile for quite a many days. LOL We've been talkin daily on the phone ever since then an it looks like things are progressin rather nicely. LOL

5/5/2011 3:10:09 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
56, joined Oct. 2010

It is always flattering when men notice me in public. I had one man came up to me and ask if I was married. He said that he has a hard on by looking at me. He said he didn't mean any disrespect, but that I was pretty.

I said thank you and walked away. It makes me feel special when men are checking me out.

5/5/2011 3:55:33 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
katzsl
King, NC
56, joined Mar. 2011

Way to go Rantin!!!

I think its hilarious when I see anybody I went to school with because they tell me I still look the same. Shows how our memory function goes. I was a least 60 lbs lighter and my hair was a lot darker. I used to tan real pretty, now I have the leopard affect going. Funny thing is if I had had the confidence then that I have now, none of the guys would have been safe!!!

5/6/2011 12:54:22 AM When you know you still got "it"?  

ayemie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,234)
Granite Bay, CA
45, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from katzsl:
Last night I picked up a friend. We had a good girly fest over supper. I had thrown on a dress, nothing fancy, but comfortable & it looked nice. After I dropped the friend off I went by Walmarts. I was walking through the store and see this couple coming towards me. I was feeling good after a good supper and good conversation and had a smile on my face. The woman (I figure she was around my age) had a sour grumpy look on her face. She sees me coming looks back at her husband and bless his heart he's checking me out for all he's worth. In no way was I flirting with him. The woman turns back to me and gives me an ugly look. It was all I could do to not laugh out loud. At my age I sometimes wonder if I still have "it". The "it" that turns heads and gets you flirted with. I get flirted with by younger guys but I think they're just being cheeky. I didn't encourage this womans husband to check me out like he did. But I have to admit it made me feel good. I've always been something of a people studier. I learned a long time ago that if I walk with confidence and smile people generally smile back.

Now, what makes you feel like you've still got "it"?

lol the place where i used to live had a family living across the street. The wife wouldnt even look at me...would turn her head away when I would say hello. Her husband was friendly and helpful at times. Took my garbage cans out if I forgot...cut up a tree limb when it fell off tree..never asked for the help he would just do it and tell me after. Man she hated me but I always made a point of being nice. Friends would laugh and says "she caught him checking u out."

5/6/2011 6:57:46 AM When you know you still got "it"?  

rantinreddbeanz
Yazoo City, MS
49, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from katzsl:
Way to go Rantin!!!

I think its hilarious when I see anybody I went to school with because they tell me I still look the same. Shows how our memory function goes. I was a least 60 lbs lighter and my hair was a lot darker. I used to tan real pretty, now I have the leopard affect going. Funny thing is if I had had the confidence then that I have now, none of the guys would have been safe!!!

The really funny thing is that I never even woulda considered goin out with him in high school, he was such a butthead then !! LOL Amazin what 20+ yrs does for a person ! I'll keep ya posted on how it goes, Katz

5/8/2011 12:41:55 PM When you know you still got "it"?  

susieq_tx
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,846)
Harlingen, TX
64, joined Mar. 2011

I teach middle school. When a 13 year old boy tells you that you look hawt, you know his dad would probably think so, too.

5/9/2011 11:01:31 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
dreamhunter1950
Pittsburgh, PA
65, joined Apr. 2011

getting hit on regularly at age 60, must be doing something right...LOL

5/24/2011 11:35:09 AM When you know you still got "it"?  
silentrider57
Selah, WA
58, joined May. 2011

My 16 year old daughter's guy friends, told her I was hot when I was in my mid 40's.
My 18 year old daughter's boyfriend told ME last year, that he could tell I had alot of fire left in me. Im 53!

5/24/2011 6:53:59 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
goldie_rai
Louisville, KY
46, joined May. 2011

I thought that the new maintenance man at work was just being polite when he always greeted me with a big smile and a "yes ma'am" whenever I needed assistance with the machinery.It turns out that he only says that to me,and doesn't smile at all when he has to fix the other ladies machines.I felt flattered after a coworker mentioned that she noticed how much happier he seems when I need him.I like that so now I say "thank you sir".We both smile and giggle everytime I say that now,it's fun to flirt,makes the day easier too when people are not so uptight and grumpy.

5/26/2011 1:44:19 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
silentrider57
Selah, WA
58, joined May. 2011

No kidding, goldie. And that is soo! I have found these days, its refreshing and safe-fun to innocently flirt with younger men that are married. Such as my PT and the guy at the expresso bar. My PT greeted me with a hug at Christmas, when I walked in the door just to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! It made my day. And when the espresso guy said to me, "if I see you walkin' around over their at the carnival, Im gonna pull you onto the zipper with me!" Let me tell you, that gave me a thrill. I never used to flirt when I was young. It was dangerous enough just breathing in the outside world.
But today, I enjoy it. And the men put it out there first much of the time. I love it.

5/30/2011 4:18:10 PM When you know you still got "it"?  

sassy3557
Castro Valley, CA
59, joined Aug. 2009

For my self I am pretty confident about me. Somedays I feel like I look like crap. But I am 54 years of age. I mostly perfer men of younger then my self , I find me in my age range to not take care of them self and get to lazy and become couch potatoes . So I must say I am back out here again looking for a nice male friend. My x who is now 37 and I am 54, well some may say wow that is such a big age difference in some cases yes but it lasted for 9 years and were still best of friends. I pat my self On the back. I never lie about my age I am what I am.

5/31/2011 7:40:04 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
silentrider57
Selah, WA
58, joined May. 2011

I never lie about my age either. why say Im younger just to have people thinK,"gosh, she looks old for (what? 29) stupid... I just ask, "how old do you think I am? And please, guess older than you think." that way, I can say, yep that's me.

6/4/2011 10:26:42 PM When you know you still got "it"?  
anja_lou514
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,029)
Kissimmee, FL
41, joined May. 2011

My 17 year old son won't go to the beach with & doesn't want his friends talking to me. He's heard little comments that they have made. I think it's kind of funny.

6/4/2011 11:04:49 PM When you know you still got "it"?  

nina53610
Auburn, IN
26, joined Apr. 2011

I hate my body since I had my son I gained 130lbs and very down about myself... But when I walk by a guy and he says damn girl you look good makes me smile and hold my chin high at least until he is out of eye distance.........