Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is a good hookup site

florida hookup That was your choice. Snipets or complete sentences written by them may perhaps have been incorporated. bedpage northern va Each and every appointment will have a predestined partnership that drastically influences your life.

hookup site gay

Inequities in housing, caregiving, and healthcare access. fairbanks single women Get the female point of view on issues in our ask a girl forum. We went to a bar that was coincidently each of our regional fave bars that play wonderful music for our second date. skipthegames palmdale Pathankot based Danish Mahajan, 33, who is co founder of Radio Udaan, a community radio run by persons with visual disabilities, points out that dating isn t generally the largest hurdle.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/10/2008 5:07:53 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Ah, sailing, you're a breathe of FRESH . . . that's it . . FRESH.

Where's my DRAMAmine?

3/10/2008 5:08:20 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I don't even KNOW you.
I'm saying - leave me alone, you'll be fine.
Period.

There's nothing to discuss.

3/10/2008 5:08:46 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

redh_realtor
Cincinnati, OH

We want to the nice guy - flowers and calls for no reason- but there has to be a balance. They guy needs to be able to take charge too- and not let me call all the shots. I want a nice guy not a push over- HUGE DIFFERENCE....
You have to be able to walk up a women and say, "I think you're beautiful. What drink can I buy you?" not "You're the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I really mean it- really. Is there any way I can buy you a drink?" Promise it will work.
Keep trying- nice guys don't always finish last- just they ones that stop trying.

3/10/2008 5:12:27 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

bry you're iq slipped out and fell on the floor again...move your big feet you'll see it.

3/10/2008 5:18:36 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

.....and its nice guy and bad boy neck and neck around the outside...and down the stretch they come!!!!!!!!!.......

3/10/2008 5:26:30 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

sitkarains
Sitka, AK

I will admit I haven't read all the post just the first one.
Okay, why do nice guys finish last??
Beats the hell out of me, But this is my experience with the So-called
nice guys.They are the assholes in disguise. When I hear a man tell me they are a nice
guy I am running. I am looking for the nearest exit. I don't have it on my profile nor
would I put I am a nice girl on it to describe me.

If a guy is a nice guy I am going to find that out he doesn't have to shout
it from the roof tops. Give me a break, I am wondering what they are hiding,
to have to proclaim that. Words are cheap, actions speak so much louder than words.
JMO

3/10/2008 5:30:08 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

jasmom
Quincy, IL

green eyed!

3/10/2008 5:30:08 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

I am just me, and that's all I can be

3/10/2008 5:31:26 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

im thinkin a cabin on kodiak island and salmon fishing........

3/10/2008 6:28:45 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

lagator
Dallas, TX

to sitkarains
Damn girl who hurt you! I dont think im yelling it from the roof top. Its who i am and i have been told that all my life. Sorry but, I thought thats what you are suppose to put in your profile. The truth as most people, family, friends and yourself see you. This is my first posted blog and first dating site(thanks to my sons pressure) so, i may be doing it wrong or maybe im just to honest. We all have differant opinions thats why i ask the question here. Sorry you was hurt by a nice guy but, obviously he was a lier when he told you that. By the way, I put on my profile I don't lie either. Does that mean i am a liar?

p.s-- I do appreciate your opinion. Thanks

-Gator

3/10/2008 6:50:39 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

kittyriffic
Georgetown, FL

Wow! All I can say is I agree with another post that says when a guy tells me he is a nice guy and says his friends all say he is a nice guy, I can't run away fast enough. My experience with the "nice" guys who tell you they are "nice guys", are the complete opposite. They are scammers looking for a fast "in" with you. They don't want to do any of the work involved in proving they are "nice" guys. I would rather they keep their mouths shut and let me decide if they are "nice" guys. The true nice guys don't have to tell you, you just know. Actions speak louder than words.
I have to also agree with another post that stated that the nice guys have walls that you need to break down before you can get a nice guy to even committ to a serious relationship other than just friends. Breaking down those walls, never seems to happen. Hence, they remain "just friends" because that is all they are capable of being. Where are the normal, nice guys who aren't afraid of a normal serious relationship, without the drama, and isn't afraid to cuddle after a good night...... yeah baby! that's what I'm talkin bout!

3/10/2008 7:09:55 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

teachmell
Quincy, IL

How interesting this all is: come to talk and read about relationships with adults and I find those bigger than themselves... poorly worded overzealous threats... oh yeah... I've got nothing better to do than to report that stuff... hehe... I love this. I think I'll cut and past this to the webmaster:

"Which really wasn't very wise of you, to date you were not on my radar at all.
You should have kept it that way."

and:

"Make me an open enemy, further because of your own insecurities and personal issues
and you will regret it."

Wow... is that what this site is really for? I do believe that falls under category #2 of the above mentioned guidelines which states, "Don't post crude messages, or insult or harass others. Be civil." Own your own actions.

Oh, and my answer to why to nice guys always finish last... hmmm... it's in a woman's genetic make up to instinctively look for the guys who are strong and can protect them... sometimes I think the nice guys don't, unfortunately, send off that I-can-and-will-protect-you vibe. Just human nature is all... I do think, however, that once a woman finds and lives in God, that she will find that the human instincts aren't necessarily the wisest choice in today's society. That a truly strong and healthy relationship is one in God and honesty and trust and the beauty and strength of the unit instead of the beauty and strength of the man or the man's body. That's my not-so professional opinion anyway... Look forward to hearing/reading other posts on this issue!!

3/10/2008 7:42:06 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

Newinil, thanks so much, it's been quite some time since I got to enjoy the exhilarating sensation of snorting diet dr pepper up my nose ...

Yanno, if you'd just stayed down here in Texas ... :: grin ::

3/10/2008 8:03:02 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

hntrcr4
Bronx, NY

Women don't go for nice guys for the simple fact it is not a nice guys world. It is all natural selection. People are exploitive creatures from a very young age. Think of the 2 or 3 year old that tries to do something even though they have been stopped and told not to over and over again. Its a world where if you don't take what you can get someone else will. Im pretty sure there are lots of guys that would rather be nice. Its makes one feel good, there is less stress to it. But those same guys and girls see over and over again how someone is nice and is taken advantage of, a message sinks in. And someone can post yeah I want a nice guy and don't want drama. So on and so forth. The real question is always going to be, who is going to be a better provider for potential kids. The guy who is a afraid to ask the boss for a promotion or the guy who is assertive and makes it happens. The guy who is still trying to talk while someone is smacking the hell out of them or the guy who will knock someone the f**k out if he has to. Is this guy going to come home and whine to me because he can't get his way like some damn 5 year old. Or is this guy going to go out into the world and do what he has to do socially in a social world to provide for his family. In a competitive world it can be the difference between eating and not eating, having a roof over your head or having to live with one of the parents on and off at the age of 37. It is a gamble either way it goes. A woman probably thinks sure he is a bit of an asshole, he has a temper, but he just might make a good provider because he is an alpha male in a world where alpha males win. Now he might cheat on me, he might even knock the sh*t out of me one day but that is the chance I am willing to take. Because intincts are attracted to security. Its not fair but why should it be.

3/10/2008 9:40:48 PM Why do nice guys always finish last?  

lagator
Dallas, TX

Its begining to seem that most people believe if your a nice guy you cant be a strong man too. I know how too romance, respect, wine, dine, talk, treat, open a door etc.. but, let someone disrespect her and we will go outback. People that I employee, friends vendors etc know that. The way I handle work and other things is not the same as with my lady, other than respect. My lady does not deserve to be treated the same. Its totaly two differant situations. Other wise I would not be as successful with my business. Out in the world today you have to be strong, tough and agressive. I come to believe that in my situations its been simply a bad choice in women. Oh well, I will have to get better at my selections. Im out of here! Thanks everyone! You ALL have helped me too better understand! Gator

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7