Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

Vargas explores this topic via interviews with lawyers, detectives and advocates, who all hope that discussing this improvement will protect against future experiences and safeguard customers. dating in woodstock ga I matched with this guy on Tinder and was promptly smitten. My first three dates have been lovely but there was no unique connection. tips dating australian women And because then, we ve been speaking, but we haven t been able to speak about how that has produced me really feel or impacted me.

privatedelight sex

Considering that then, it has remained preferred, especially with people who are seeking for significant relationships. satellite beach dating Even though the internet is great for the reason that it allows us to connect with individuals around the globe, it s nevertheless significant to remain secure when online. Romance was under no circumstances in her future, she was completed with that. www myfreeccams com Part is largely in the terrain of behavioral interviews.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/16/2011 11:18:33 AM Post Workout Food  

swoops88
Madison, WI
29, joined Apr. 2011

What are the best things to eat after working out?

I have heard that lots of carbs and proteins are good after you work out, but I am always looking to tone up, not bulk up. Any suggestions?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/16/2011 2:52:26 PM Post Workout Food  
merk135r
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Fresno, CA
39, joined May. 2008

It really depends on your goals and what type of workout you are doing. In general, you need a lot of carbs to replenish your glycogen stores. You probably don't need a lot of protein since you're not looking to build muscle but some type of lean meat would be good along with green veggies. Typically, your post workout meal should be the biggest meal of the day. The idea here is to replenish energy stores your body used during your workout. If not replenished your bodies metabolism will slow down to prevent too much catabolism. Keeping your metabolism running high throughout the entire day is the key to a successful weight loss program.

[Edited 5/16/2011 2:55:20 PM ]

5/22/2011 7:29:38 PM Post Workout Food  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from swoops88:
What are the best things to eat after working out?

I have heard that lots of carbs and proteins are good after you work out, but I am always looking to tone up, not bulk up. Any suggestions?

Just don't eat a lot of carbs and protein then. Eat anything that contains these and is low fat, like rice and lean meat, potatoes and lean meat, bread and lean meat, pasta and lean meat, legumes and lean meat, etc.

[Edited 5/22/2011 7:32:59 PM ]

9/8/2011 12:42:18 PM Post Workout Food  
ladyj6942
Saint Paul, MN
49, joined Dec. 2010

I prefer protein as I do a lot of weights plus its the most satisfying until dinner. Generally I just do a plain or vanilla yogurt with some frozen or fresh fruit. Then dinner is salad with chicken breast or soup or something healthy dish.

9/13/2011 12:12:21 AM Post Workout Food  
morgan_14
Shreveport, LA
27, joined Aug. 2011

My dad always tells me to go for protein

9/13/2011 1:06:54 AM Post Workout Food  

tarzansearches
Over 2,000 Posts (2,134)
Somerdale, NJ
27, joined Sep. 2011

Protein based, plus some carbs (carbs aren't heavily needed if you're having a meal later, especially if you're on a cut).

Ideally, natural/unflavored whey isolate. If you don't have any, go with a protein source that has a high bioavailability.

9/13/2011 6:48:32 AM Post Workout Food  
saintpaulman
Saint Paul, MN
44, joined Sep. 2011

I agree with pretty much everyone here. I have lost give or take 10 pounds over the months and have turned my bad habits around by hitting the gym up doing either cardio or weight lifting.

Myself, being male, I use 8 oz of water and a supplement protein from Walmart that is an isolate called Body Fortress Whey Isolate for about 20 bucks (plus tax etc). This product beats anything GNC sells as far as the amount of protein per scoop. For example, some proteins per whatever size scooper they come with, have only 60% of that scoop as protein. Which means the other 40% is what?? Junk.
BF Whey Isolate has 30 grams of protein per scoop and per scoop about 85% of that is protein. Now there are some added ingrediants to proteins more than often. L-Glutamine (which helps if you lift weights with sore muscles), L-Taurine, L-Arginine etc .. So make sure you check the labels and your doc to make sure your body is all good with it.

For food in general Chipotle is the best spot for me!!

9/13/2011 8:28:42 PM Post Workout Food  
74javajunkie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,910)
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Quick question for you guys....I workout first thing in the mornings. Do half hour of cardio and another half hour of weights. Im lean at 155lbs ish...Would the Whey Protein shakes in the morning hinder my post workouts. Such as Im trying to stay lean and gain a little bit of muscle mass. I just dont want something that would negate my workouts.

Trying to find something to help build lean muscle, while at the same time not wanting to gain a belly..make sense..??

Thanks for any input folks..

9/14/2011 4:12:43 PM Post Workout Food  
rathgar420
Madison, WI
25, joined Sep. 2011

For girls swoops, a bunch of fresh vegies, a lean cut of meat and a glass of juice. Also going on a brisk walk after a meal helps your digestion, so all the excess ingredients that contain the fats get sweated and uh... flushed out more efficiently. Milk wouldn't hurt either, I pitty the foo who don't have calcium in their diet.

9/14/2011 10:50:06 PM Post Workout Food  

tarzansearches
Over 2,000 Posts (2,134)
Somerdale, NJ
27, joined Sep. 2011

@74javajunkie: Whey protein is what you want/is ideal for you goals.
It's protein...promotes muscle growth, and is the least likely of your macros to convert to fat. Intaking way too many calories is what keeps you from being lean.
Furthermore, if your protein intake is too low, your body will break down existing muscle mass instead of body fat--making you less lean.

Just buy some whey without a bunch of additives and artificial flavoring & coloring.

9/15/2011 5:09:40 AM Post Workout Food  
74javajunkie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,910)
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

@Tarzan: Ok, sounds good, thank you for your help. I appreciate it! That completely answered my questions, about Whey.

9/15/2011 11:13:41 PM Post Workout Food  
harmonychic
Houston, TX
31, joined Sep. 2011

What are good protein options for vegetarians. cause shakes r good but can be boring

9/16/2011 4:24:03 AM Post Workout Food  

armyboots82
Fayetteville, NC
31, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from harmonychic:
What are good protein options for vegetarians. cause shakes r good but can be boring

Harmonychic, as an RD AND a Vegetarian, you can bet I get this question A LOT! Now, as you know there several different types of vegetarians (ie: Pesce-, Lacto-, Ovo- Lacto-ovo-vegetarian..... You get my drift.) So hope this helps!

If your Vegan:
Boca Original Vegan Burger (lowcal, high pro)
Etemame Beans

Lacto or lacto-ovo:
Post workout: fat free milk with protein
Egg white omelet
Greek yogurt

Supplement with night time protein: Fat Free cottage Cheese

Pesce: baked fish with whatever seasonings (I prefer salmon and tilapia above others for protein sources!) Hope it helps, message me if you have any other questions or would like more guidance per vegetarian nutrition and body fitness!

9/22/2011 12:14:47 PM Post Workout Food  
handyplan
Springfield, OR
30, joined Sep. 2011

At least for running (not sure how much this changes for other workouts) you want simple carbs and liquids right away. Most kinds of fruit are perfect. Then within the next hour or so you want some proteins to promote recovery and strength building.

9/24/2011 10:43:01 AM Post Workout Food  

bber31
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,493)
Calabasas, CA
38, joined Jun. 2011

Wait one hour after your workout and have about 30grms protein and 25grms of carbs, unless you are very insulegenic person (a naturally fat person) the type of carbs will not matter a whole lot. I say wait one hour as after a workout your metabolism is peaked, at this time you want to keep the fat burning process going and don't want to interupt it with it an insulin spike from carbs or even protein. Just remember there are two ways to lose fat, once is insulin management the other is caloric intake, however the latter is the most important, the former will help speed things up though.

10/8/2011 12:57:45 PM Post Workout Food  

boorad56
Decatur, IL
63, joined Feb. 2011

google waxymaize. great for post workout

10/9/2011 5:10:42 PM Post Workout Food  
harmonychic
Houston, TX
31, joined Sep. 2011

Thanks army love boca I eat dairy but no meaty or eggs