Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

san diego hookups

Customers can search for their dates, friends, long term partners, and even potential marriage prospects. tampa dating Currently too worn out by job no power to do long distance travel each and every weekend. Other users have DATING accessible in my phone . hack coomeet Original KH13 content can be shared below the Inventive Commons license, with attribution.

black hookup apps

com subscription. st petersburg hook up Take pleasure in and share jokes related to Love and Relationship. Her dad came to the rescue by driving her to meet Frank. sniffy 3.0 download A man s partnership with his mom colors his perception of other females from an early age.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/20/2011 3:53:26 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

1. Wisteria
2. English Ivy
3. Fig Vine
4. Tree of Heaven
5. Chinese Chestnut
6. some other plant

oriental Wisteria! This VERY popular vine has fragrant purple or white springtime flowers. It is overly aggressive with horizontal runners & roots in hell. It is 100% environmentally incorrect in the southeast. It is presently ruining the mountains of the Carolinas; it can literally pull a small tree down & is next to impossible to eradicate. States need to create legislation against the sale of any more Wisteria!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/20/2011 4:48:26 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  

twoletters
Over 1,000 Posts (1,692)
Overgaard, AZ
70, joined Oct. 2007

Number 6.
Here in Arizona, it's the teddy bear cholla, AKA jumpin cactus.
Tangle with it and you'll know all too well and will never forget your experience.
It's killed many a critter and the Apache used it as torture.

5/20/2011 5:12:41 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

OK, but that is a native plant & not necessarily used for gardens. Another "nasty native" is poison ivy, but it has great fall coloration. Which is the nastiest exotic plant?

5/20/2011 11:24:54 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  

twoletters
Over 1,000 Posts (1,692)
Overgaard, AZ
70, joined Oct. 2007

Many people use the cholla in cactus gardens.
There are so many non native plants here that it's extremely hard to keep up with all of them.
Many are very invasive to this very fragile desert ecosystem, some more than others.
The tumble weed is one small example.
There are many others but they escape my memory at present.

5/21/2011 5:35:05 AM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

In Florida, Beggar Ticks & Skunk Vine. The former is a native with seeds that stick to your clothing or pet's fur. The later is an aggressive exotic that is strongly malodorous when bruised from eradication.

My old lady has the blues
My old lady has the Skunk Vine blues
Skunk Vine & Beggar Tick Blues

5/24/2011 7:48:16 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
coppermare
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,802)
Grady, AL
57, joined Feb. 2008

There are a LOT of plants I hate but I guess one that I really hate is crodelera (sp) because I watched my friend lose her horse to it. Where I am it's cudzu, bermuda loose in your flower bed, air potato, morning glories, briars (blackberry)poison ivy, oak, sumac, some vine I loate that has a bulb on the end and thorns...omg this list could go on and on...

5/24/2011 9:28:04 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
coorsdrifter
Eddyville, KY
46, joined Nov. 2008

Kudzu

5/24/2011 10:16:54 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

Quote from coppermare:
There are a LOT of plants I hate but I guess one that I really hate is crodelera (sp) because I watched my friend lose her horse to it. Where I am it's cudzu, bermuda loose in your flower bed, air potato, morning glories, briars (blackberry)poison ivy, oak, sumac, some vine I loate that has a bulb on the end and thorns...omg this list could go on and on...

That would be Crotalaria, a poisonous legume. Some vine with bulbs & thorns is Smilax, which is impossible to pull up, so use the shovel to dig the tubers up.

5/24/2011 10:35:53 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

Tree-of-Heaven, Ailanthus, Ghetto Palm

Not generally cultivated, yet an overly common roadside weed. NYC's most common tree , as it thrives on air pollution.

Deciduous, dropping it's large leaves in the winter, exposing it's think branchlets that are very vertical & pointing upwards towards heaven. The entire plant is malodorous, smelling like toads, especially the small flowers that are fly pollinated.

Females produce large crops of seeds. All should not be tolerated, especially females. Grows very fast. Eradication programs need to be established.

5/25/2011 11:13:54 AM Which is the nastiest plant?  
coppermare
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,802)
Grady, AL
57, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from zenlandscapes:
That would be Crotalaria, a poisonous legume. Some vine with bulbs & thorns is Smilax, which is impossible to pull up, so use the shovel to dig the tubers up.

We also have this little sticky vine that develops little black pea looking pods. It grabs and engulfs everything!

On the Crotalaria, it smells like peanuts and horses want to eat it. They say it was brought here to put nitrogen in the soil. It has yellow blooms and idiots plant it. It developes thousands of seed pods that rattle when you shake them and comes in different forms. Here if it's found in any grain you bring in your fined. And if you can prove the county brings it to your land when they bring dirt they are responsible for cleaning it all up..It is a very slow horrific death for a horse.

6/23/2011 7:27:44 AM Which is the nastiest plant?  
stanley72553
Ringgold, GA
64, joined Apr. 2008

what i hate are thistle and horse nettle those seeds blow everywhere like dandilions

6/24/2011 6:35:41 AM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

Nicotiana: tobacco, the most evil plant in the world

6/25/2011 5:58:16 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  

nom_essages010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,449)
International Falls, MN
53, joined Jan. 2011

I forget the name it's from Asia. Growing in N America. Has bulbs/flowers that are toxic and growing rampantly.

6/30/2011 3:42:28 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  

musicianforever
Kansas City, MO
71, joined May. 2011

Chinese lace vine -- I researched it and thought it would be great for a west window for shade. It didn't attach to the house and had beautiful little white flowers. But after flowering, it attracted thousands of flies!
Creeping Charlie is also a weed that spreads by underground roots and takes over everything. Some people just give up pulling it and pretend it's a ground cover. It seems that Ortho Weed Killer in its strongest form, applied in the spring and fall is the only thing that kills it.

6/30/2011 8:15:18 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
red35670
Somerville, AL
60, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from coppermare:
We also have this little sticky vine that develops little black pea looking pods. It grabs and engulfs everything

omg, yes it does. so irritating

7/4/2011 7:03:36 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  

fosplicer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,507)
Dallas, GA
56, joined May. 2009

privet it just takes over and tough to kill.

7/9/2011 1:14:39 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  

nom_essages010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,449)
International Falls, MN
53, joined Jan. 2011

alright name of that new invasive plant is called a hogwart not the harry potter variety either all joking aside, once it's on your skin and you're exposed to sunlight - your skin starts to 'burn' - bubbles, peeling, red, very ick!

7/12/2011 11:20:18 AM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

Quote from nom_essages010:
alright name of that new invasive plant is called a hogwart not the harry potter variety either all joking aside, once it's on your skin and you're exposed to sunlight - your skin starts to 'burn' - bubbles, peeling, red, very ick!

I think you mean Giant Hogweed Heracleum mantegazzianum, an umbellifer that grows to 20 feet tall. It is a weed from Eurasia with whiter flowers. The dermatitis occurs quickly & is photosensitive. Treatment is to avoid sunlight.

7/12/2011 6:58:01 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  

nom_essages010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,449)
International Falls, MN
53, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from zenlandscapes:
I think you mean Giant Hogweed Heracleum mantegazzianum, an umbellifer that grows to 20 feet tall. It is a weed from Eurasia with whiter flowers. The dermatitis occurs quickly & is photosensitive. Treatment is to avoid sunlight.

I knew I got it wrong I forgot to double check thank you for correcting my mistake, yes that's the plant I was talking about. Hogwart, must have harry potter on my mind

7/12/2011 9:19:55 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

Quote from fosplicer:
privet it just takes over and tough to kill.

Yes Ligustrum, commonly known as hedge. It is a bane, especially in the coastal woodlands of our states. Ligustrum vulgare with the small leaves. I dislike all Ligustrums as a result.

7/13/2011 1:56:53 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
cowgirl212
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,827)
Coshocton, OH
59, joined Dec. 2008

I love Wisteria, but it doesn't grow wild in OH. I planted mine at the base of an old, stone silo, no longer in use. It's absolutely beautiful!
2 toxic & bothersome plants I deal with all the time, are Pokeweed and Gypsum weed.

7/13/2011 5:08:13 PM Which is the nastiest plant?  
zenlandscapes
West Columbia, SC
61, joined May. 2011

Poke is a tuberous perennial, so you have to get the tuber up out of the ground.

Guess you mean Jimson weed or Locoweed. Datura stramonium, a weedy annual.

In South Carolina, I grow Datura inoxia, the Moonflower, a spectacular perennial.