Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

Vargas explores this topic via interviews with lawyers, detectives and advocates, who all hope that discussing this improvement will protect against future experiences and safeguard customers. dating in woodstock ga I matched with this guy on Tinder and was promptly smitten. My first three dates have been lovely but there was no unique connection. tips dating australian women And because then, we ve been speaking, but we haven t been able to speak about how that has produced me really feel or impacted me.

hookup near me no sign up

Some individuals move on speedy, others slow—and everybody appears to want some thing various. online dating bakersfield She loves her loved ones, the beach, writing, spa days, and helping couples connect in their marriage. Uncover at appropriate spot of indian absolutely free, india chat with out downloading in india mingle2. most used dating app in lithuania Distinctive functions Some dating web sites just give straightforward meet up solutions, regardless of whether via chat or video contact.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/20/2011 4:26:20 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

[URL=http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x381/Glynbrook711/?action=view¤t=Nemo160.jpg][/URL]

As I was walking past my gold fish pond, on my way to prune my banana trees, I noticed almost all the water was gone out of the pond and the fish were fully exposed.

I was horrified, what had happened, why was the pond dry?

As I investigated, I discovered one of the main water supply hoses was crimped, blocking the water supply. Another problem, was the fact, one of my neighbor, was also using my water, which reduced the pressure of the Artisan Well, that flows freely with no pump.

About 37 Gold Fish were scarcely breathing, struggling for life, in an one-inch puddle of water. Most of the fish are 6-8 inches long, with little visible signs of life..

I immediately, took the crimp out of the hose and placed the hose in the pond, near the life-less fish.

I stood beside the pond praying for the fish, Lord please have mercy on the fish, Jesus, this is Life, Please have mercy on the fish. Jesus please give life to the fish.

The situation looked hope-less for sure, the fish would all die in spite of all I could do or say. I didn't give up, I kept praying over and over again. Jesus, please give life to the fish. Remembering Jesus is aware of the Sparrow that falls to the ground, I knew Jesus is just as concerned about the Gold fish, so I kept praying, as I kept trying to do, all I could do.

I hurried and turned the faucet off, which my neighbor, two houses up from me, was using, to water his fruit trees and garden.

I placed another water hose, at the other end of the pond, to supply water, to the eight fish which were trapped, in the same situation, struggling for life, in an 1/2 inch puddle of water.
Jesus please don't let all these fish die, please give the fish life and let them live.

Al tho, the fish were almost to the point of death, they remained in their defensive mode, each one staying his post, each one doing his duty to protect the school, even to death, in a puddle of mud. Not one fish gave up and left his post, leaving the school of fish, weak and defenseless. How brave, the little fishes, at the point of death.

Did you know, the U.S. Military took their warfare strategy, from the fish? They arrange their war-fare ships in battle, in the same formation, as the fish in defensive mode.

I crumbled some bread and threw it in the pond, in hopes they would eat the bread and have strength to fight for life.

Bread, was not what the fish needed at this time, they needed oxygen, the breath of Life.

The fish needed water, and oxygen, was in the water. I noticed a few of the fish struggled to the spout where the water was coming out, where they could receive both water and oxygen and live.

When I observed the fish in their defensive mode, I thought, Oh how the Church needs to get a hold of this lesson from the fish. If the Body of Christ, would stick together, in the fish defensive mode, determined to protect the Body of Christ, to the point of death, as these little fish, determined to never give up, even if it meant death. WOW, what a strong, powerful undefeated Church we would have. There would be, no weak point, for the enemy to break through.

We, the body of Christ, need to get to the mouth, of the Spout, where the Water comes out, so we can receive, Water (Spirit) and Oxygen (the breath of Life) and live undefeated lives.

When you have done all you can do to stand, just stand, God will come to your rescue, just in time.

It was a miracle, each and every one of my little Comet Gold Fish survived, an increase came forth, through the trauma. New fish were born. I don't know how many yet.

The Body of Christ, can survive and bring forth an increase, if we follow His Word in obedience.

I admit I stole this from the pet lovers group. This is just delusional.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/22/2011 3:09:41 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

I thought ya guys might get a laugh out of it at least.

5/22/2011 8:35:43 PM The power of Christ is proven.  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,041)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

I thought it was funny!

5/23/2011 1:21:04 PM The power of Christ is proven.  
sierra0810
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Mar. 2011

5/23/2011 3:28:45 PM The power of Christ is proven.  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

I wanted to reply to this in the Pet Section when I saw it, but I refrained.

Now, I can.

However, I don't think I have to.

6/13/2011 6:52:20 AM The power of Christ is proven.  
ladyseekinggent
Over 2,000 Posts (2,740)
New Milford, NJFreiland
Austria
38, joined Aug. 2010

interesting that the power of this miracle was given credit to jesus as savior not to man using scientific smarts....good story...

6/13/2011 9:44:00 AM The power of Christ is proven.  
jrock1078
Over 2,000 Posts (2,052)
Cincinnati, OH
39, joined Jan. 2010

Please, dude who has been dead for damn near 2000 years, let the fishes live!!!

6/14/2011 5:03:09 AM The power of Christ is proven.  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

I know I will be belted for my words...but I can't help to think the best way to open the believers' eyes to reality would be to allow them to use ONLY prayers to heal their sick relatives. I imagine by the time several hundreds roll down the slope to a grave...many believers would become normal.

NEXT...!

[Edited 6/14/2011 5:05:09 AM ]

6/14/2011 5:07:43 AM The power of Christ is proven.  
jrock1078
Over 2,000 Posts (2,052)
Cincinnati, OH
39, joined Jan. 2010

6/14/2011 5:21:03 AM The power of Christ is proven.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jrock1078:

I didn't get belted...

6/14/2011 3:32:24 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from duchessa:
I didn't get belted...

Why would ya get belted for it in here this is our group most of us agree they are idiots with bits of intelligence that comes out now and then.

6/14/2011 5:47:18 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from azmetalfan:
Why would ya get belted for it in here this is our group most of us agree they are idiots with bits of intelligence that comes out now and then.

Well, some people says my methods / posts are "a little too drastic"....LOL

6/16/2011 4:04:57 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from duchessa:
Well, some people says my methods / posts are "a little too drastic"....LOL

I can see that and some times you and I don't agree on things (at least in other forums) but we all agree here that there is lunacy in religion.

6/16/2011 4:59:07 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from azmetalfan:
I can see that and some times you and I don't agree on things (at least in other forums) but we all agree here that there is lunacy in religion.

Yes, we all agree there is lunacy in religion...but many tell me I am too direct, too extreme when it comes to teach people....
I don't see the need to go around the bushes wasting time when, in most instances, it would take only one try to right the wrongs.

6/17/2011 12:28:16 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

metalpirate
Saint Louis, MO
30, joined Apr. 2011

Christ only did it because he loves fishes cuz their so delicious.

6/17/2011 2:12:04 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from metalpirate:
Christ only did it because he loves fishes cuz their so delicious.

6/17/2011 2:12:56 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from duchessa:
Yes, we all agree there is lunacy in religion...but many tell me I am too direct, too extreme when it comes to teach people....
I don't see the need to go around the bushes wasting time when, in most instances, it would take only one try to right the wrongs.

Just a matter of opinions.

6/17/2011 7:26:19 PM The power of Christ is proven.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from azmetalfan:
Just a matter of opinions.

and each person has one...like a...holes