Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

ISP Viasat went in search of the questions folks had about like across the United States by seeking at what individuals have been asking via Answer the Public, Google Trends, and SEMrush. chat los angeles It illuminates her philosophy on life and tells you no matter if she s someone who likes taking risks or a lady who prefers to have a strategy. If you preserve a girl content, you ll often be her favored view. how to delete ldsplanet account So, what ought to you be asking your date or individual of interest that you either just started chatting with on the internet or are going on a initial date with? Well, right here are some excellent conversation starters that we think are also vital.

skip the games

51 Questions For Couples To Ask On Their Next Date Evening dating sites wilmington nc Somebody who actually wants to get to know you will take the time to do so. Last night, I signed up for bumble out of curiosity and boredom and deleted it soon after 1 hour. vietnam nightlife prices Nonetheless, I began to challenge that notion, if only in my own head.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/24/2011 10:50:41 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
alonelyangel4u
Gastonia, NC
48, joined Sep. 2010

i have looked everywhere for a site where men and women can have clean chats about various topics..where people can make friends and possibly more....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/25/2011 9:11:28 AM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
pioneerman
Merritt, NC
62, joined Apr. 2011

I have been looking for just such a chat site for years but never found any. All the ones that I have looked at are pretty much unrestricted. I'd sure like to find one as well!

Bo

5/25/2011 10:05:36 AM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
moosette920
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,778)
Merritt, NC
61, joined Jul. 2010

there is another site~~~~Christains Mingle~~~~~ I have not been there yet...Im sure it is more filtered

5/25/2011 12:10:24 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
moosette920
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,778)
Merritt, NC
61, joined Jul. 2010

okay.................so DONT GO THERE...............I will stay away

5/25/2011 12:12:54 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  

onnightwings
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,683)
Raleigh, NC
53, joined Dec. 2009

Angel ~ you can create your own clean topics right here for discussion!

The author of the topic is able to keep anyone using unsavory language from posting in their thread.

Most folks I've seen posting in the NC forum are very polite & kind people....I'm sure plenty would join in if invited.

5/25/2011 3:41:37 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
angelpillow
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Raeford, NC
54, joined Jun. 2009

she could turn this into one .. maybe?....

5/26/2011 11:34:33 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  

butterflyaka
Raleigh, NC
52, joined Apr. 2011

I'm game! I'd join you guys! God knows it would probably be the nicest one out there! I really enjoy you guys/gals! It's fun and nice to have decent people to conversate with.

5/27/2011 4:54:17 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
alonelyangel4u
Gastonia, NC
48, joined Sep. 2010

is there any men( or women) looking for more than friends??? I am looking for a decent man but it sure is hard to find one ... any one out there??? also...if anyone wants to bring up a topic for us to discuss then just post it..thanks

5/27/2011 6:45:44 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  

im7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Chapel Hill, NC
51, joined May. 2011

Here's a free website, but you must join to use it.
http://2.ly/haxa

5/27/2011 11:03:12 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
katzsl
King, NC
56, joined Mar. 2011

Christian Mingle is the first web site I joined and thats where I ran into a lot of scammers. Just like appearances, titles can be deceiving. I've met nicer people on here and Plenty of Fish than I did on any other site. I've posted things on the Dating forum here and some of those folks get pretty crude. I shouldn't be shocked and I know its a double standard but my gosh, some of the women are worse than the men. The women cuss worse than sailors.

5/28/2011 7:48:31 AM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
ravin10
Carolina Beach, NC
68, joined Mar. 2011

Of all the sites I've been on this one of the best. We have some weird ones on here but just don't join if you think that it's not that you want to comment. Thats what I do. Also we welcome you. Have a great day.

5/28/2011 7:58:17 AM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,595)
Goldsboro, NC
77, joined Apr. 2008

There are quite a few on here and POF .. a site is what you make of it, Sailors cuss ??
.........................................................................................

5/28/2011 12:02:56 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
alonelyangel4u
Gastonia, NC
48, joined Sep. 2010

yes katz...you would think that a so called "christian" site would be a great one to join, but they can be worse than all the other sites out there...even yahoo has offensive sites...all i want is a site where i can have an intelligent converstion with people...

5/28/2011 10:01:08 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
alonelyangel4u
Gastonia, NC
48, joined Sep. 2010

i just wanted to let everyone know that everyone is welcome to talk about anything they want to(within reason of course )...hope to hear from ya soon..

8/3/2011 1:22:56 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
kdoula
Mc Leansville, NC
54, joined Mar. 2009

There is also one called Christiandatingforfree.com It has a live chat and I have been there often and so far really clean and the adminastration makes it clear anything rude, sex orriented you will be kicked off. You can talk to men and women, they have different live chat rooms, one is generala chat, one is for 18-30+, one is for 40 and over, one is a prayer room and one more can't remember.

8/7/2011 11:07:17 PM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  

goldsboronc
Goldsboro, NC
60, joined Jul. 2011

try PlentyOfFish it's free
or Zooks, the first message is free, then you gotta whip out your credit card. But if you're smart enough you can sneak your email in there without the @ or the .coms

8/8/2011 12:28:56 AM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  

silvercee
Raleigh, NC
65, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from katzsl:
Christian Mingle is the first web site I joined and thats where I ran into a lot of scammers. Just like appearances, titles can be deceiving. I've met nicer people on here and Plenty of Fish than I did on any other site. I've posted things on the Dating forum here and some of those folks get pretty crude. I shouldn't be shocked and I know its a double standard but my gosh, some of the women are worse than the men. The women cuss worse than sailors.

I agree with you about some of these so called Ladies! I believe some of these kitties need a bowl of Milk!!!!!

8/9/2011 2:31:46 AM Any clean sites for men and women to chat? no sex or cussing..  
2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Concord, NC
53, joined Jun. 2010

There are plenty of good men out here, women too. I've always felt that if we look too hard, we could miss the jewel that's hidden in the rough, a little scuffed. It could be someone you least expect. try not 'looking', but 'living'. For me, it seems to fall together better.
Talk to different types of people...what you would normally pick may not be who/what GOD has in His plan for you. His plan may a different time span than ours..too long or so quick that it scares us. Be open & listening.
Some of the most endearing people in my life have come when I wasn't expecting them.

I hope this makes sense. I was sleeping sweetly, woke up & insomnia kicked in.