Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookups only

We initially met eleven years ago next month. des moines online dating Now, by looking at my list of matches, most of match are from superlike. Dating firms are getting pushed to greater shield customers, but some appear reluctant to do more— or even to talk about no matter whether there s a difficulty. how to view messages on zoosk for free And each households have to have to be aware that these two people today are courting with a marriage in mind.

mega personal websites

That is not to say we need to gamify human relationships — we absolutely shouldn t. free sex in dc She was ostensibly a religious particular person, but I began to doubt the sincerity of her beliefs. By dating, you are handing her a lit match and pouring gasoline over oneself. beautiful girls in belarus Randy produced some work to engage Jules once again but the calls had been not going through.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/28/2011 3:00:37 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
silentrider57
Selah, WA
60, joined May. 2011

Did you know....?

I had a yard once with several rose bushes with huge, beautiful roses. When I moved into that house, all the roses had afids! It was horrible! The same professional landscaper that tought me the care of roses is the man that gave me my first instruction: How to rid of those afids. A touch of dish soap in a spray bottle with water. I thought, "you've got to be kidding". But I tried it. And sure enough, it ridded my roses of ALL those afids and I had beautiful blossoming roses the whole time I lived there.

I dont know everything. But I have sense cared for rose bushes for a few people who knew nothing of the proper care of them. They were amazed at how their rose bushes flouished.
If you have any questions, advice/new knowledge; please post.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/19/2011 4:25:32 AM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
yellowgold
Over 1,000 Posts (1,513)
Hersey, MI
58, joined Jul. 2007

How often do you spray?

6/19/2011 10:58:35 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

neat tip about the soap and water. I'll have to make a note of that one. When I've had a yard with rose bushes, I bought a small bag of ladybugs or was able to rely on them naturally being around enough. Now I just have a couple small ones in containers, and the ladybugs that are already around seem to take care of the few aphids I've seen. Otherwise, I just know that coffee grounds are the only fertilizer I've ever needed for my rose bushes, and the used coffee grounds always gives me many blooms. I give my miniature container roses coffee grounds about once a month, my bushes in the ground used to get them at least once a week. Someone recently told me that the addition of eggshells with the coffee grounds is helpful, but I haven't tried it yet.

6/20/2011 2:15:30 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
silentrider57
Selah, WA
60, joined May. 2011

Quote from yellowgold:
How often do you spray?

lol... I really dont remember, except it wasnt only once in a while till I was sure they were completely gone. I didnt want to over-do it. After I did it maybe just a couple times, I was able to bring cuts indoors. I had beautiful blooms all summer and always had vases of clips in the house, plus gave many away.

6/20/2011 2:19:45 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
silentrider57
Selah, WA
60, joined May. 2011

WOLFY: Thanks for the tip about the coffee grounds. Havent had much luck with the minis. I'll have to try that. Wonder how the minis do as an indoor plant; seeing that I dont have my own yard any more.

6/21/2011 4:32:00 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from silentrider57:
WOLFY: Thanks for the tip about the coffee grounds. Havent had much luck with the minis. I'll have to try that. Wonder how the minis do as an indoor plant; seeing that I dont have my own yard any more.

My tea-roses seem to prefer very full sunlight, but some varieties may do well in a well-lit indoor area. I have mine on the balcony (I have no yard either) which faces east-south-east. My red rose bush's leaves die off every year, and it's a tiny bush that doesn't make a lot of roses compared to the other, but it makes a decent amount usually (not many this year for some reason.) My yellow rose bush stays green year round, and it's pretty big now. I think I have to trim back some branches for it to make more buds or something... It made a lot of blooms at the beginning of the season, but it usually goes non-stop. We did have a very late rain a week or so ago, so they both might still be recovering. The yellow one usually bursts with myriad roses from around the end of April until late Summer or early Autumn. Since it's big enough to somewhat shape, I've been trimming off lower branches and tying it loosely with hemp twine to encourage direction of growth. I usually trim in the Autumn, but this might need a quick early-summer snip.

Edited to add:
You're welcome for the tip, the coffee grounds (and perhaps egg shells?) should be the only fertilizer your roses ever need. If they ever do need anything else, organic liquid fish droppings or organic liquid bat guano is great.

Wishing you Bountiful Beautiful Blossoms

[Edited 6/21/2011 4:34:38 PM ]

6/21/2011 6:11:41 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
silentrider57
Selah, WA
60, joined May. 2011

Ahhh, thanks, WOLFY. Well if you know to trim your rose bushes back in the fall, then you must know it should be trimmed down to about 2' from ground level. Keeps the nutrients strong in the roots and prevents waisting them to long dead branches. To encourage more blooms, its best to prune your bushes regularly during the blooming season. Prunde above any 5 leaf stem, and be sure to pinch off any dead heads. You should get many more blooms that way. Thanks for all your input.

6/24/2011 6:16:44 AM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
yellowgold
Over 1,000 Posts (1,513)
Hersey, MI
58, joined Jul. 2007

Any tricks for black spot???

6/26/2011 12:17:20 AM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
michelle021670
Dowagiac, MI
47, joined Jun. 2011

Coffee grounds wow I will try it. I drink coffee every and just toss the grounds out. I have 8 rose bushes and they look great, but one of them has black spots, so may be the dish soap water will also help. Thanks for the tips

6/26/2011 7:58:00 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
red35670
Somerville, AL
60, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from yellowgold:

I was told by an older woman to mix a bayer asprin in water and pour around them to prevent that. Also I use a mixture of iron and fish emulsion and water. I also use coffee
grounds.

6/27/2011 10:13:58 AM Rose bushes and the care of them:  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from red35670:
I was told by an older woman to mix a bayer asprin in water and pour around them to prevent that. Also I use a mixture of iron and fish emulsion and water. I also use coffee
grounds.

I wonder if willow bark (the source of aspirin) as a mulch would work just as well..

My rosebushes were bursting with buds, but then we had an odd cold summer rain that killed the flowers that were on there. I dead-headed it afterward, and now weeks later there's still no new buds. I'm going to give them more coffee grounds tonight when I water, and perhaps I'll even give them a shot of the organic liquid bat guano fertilizer that I give the other plants on occasion. I have had these miniature bushes for years, and I've never had a problem getting blooms all summer long and into the Autumn. I'm sure they'll catch up. (I also thinned out the bigger one about a week ago to encourage more flowering.) The rest of my flowers are doing awesome.

6/27/2011 8:06:50 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
red35670
Somerville, AL
60, joined Feb. 2011

Willow bark mulch may help. I rake up all my fallen branches and leaves and the
ones I trim and put them in a tub with soil and worms to make good soil and mulch.
I use a lot of this to plant any of my plants when I have it to use.

8/7/2011 2:54:00 PM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
summerskye_4
Raleigh, NC
67, joined Feb. 2011

I put in all new foundation shrubs in the front of my house last fall. On each end I planted a red knockout double petaled rose bush and those are the greatest. The red is actually a red with a deep pink tinge. They are very hardy and bloom all summer long. You don't have to deadhead them but if you do they get even more blooms than you can imagine. Mine are now on their fourth blooming since March and each one gets absolutely loaded with flowers. Each blooming lasts approximately four weeks and then they take a rest of about three weeks while the last of the roses fade and then the blooming begins again. I fed them last fall and at the beginning of Spring. I make sure they get enough water. That's all the care they've gotten so far. In the fall I will cut both of them back.

8/9/2011 6:24:26 AM Rose bushes and the care of them:  
red35670
Somerville, AL
60, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from yellowgold:

Not sure but I mix one bayer asprin in a gallon of water and pour around mine.
Suppose to keep down the fungus.
Soapy water is good for bugs like someone mentioned.
coffee ground are good for fertilizer and I mix iron and fish emulsion every
so often and pour around mine also.