Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free online sex hookup sites

P. mn hookup The inquiries folks are asking on line as they try to date during a pandemic are each heartwarming and heartbreaking. However—half a mile is a trek for a wallet… but forgetting it appears like a crappy move to dodge the bill, as well. craigslist date finder When you barely know somebody, you can t assume they ll automatically cancel if sick.

meag personal

You can also use this idea as an productive speed meeting icebreaker. singles groups in bozeman montana Bumble is the dating app for girls who want to be empowered, and guys who want to let women make the first move. Thanks to the improvement of on line dating web sites likeMatchandOkCupid, we could very nicely be capable to obtain the sort of companion that we want. vietnamese tinder app This girl forgot to mention some fairly vital information.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/1/2011 7:34:49 PM Why are my drop dumplings so hard?  

kaddo
Taylor, TX
73, joined May. 2007

my drop dumplings always get too hard in the middle. what causes this and does anyone have a receipe that doesn't get hard? what is your favorite dumpling receipe?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/2/2011 10:24:14 AM Why are my drop dumplings so hard?  

charon52
Over 1,000 Posts (1,125)
Evanston, IL
64, joined Oct. 2009

You're likely over-working the dough. I always found that the less I mess with it, the lighter they are. Stir, lightly knead for a minute or less. If you're rolling the dough- don't. Press it out before cutting.

Other tricks: Use seltzer (no salt) instead of water. oil the dumplings in stock, and leave plenty of room so they're not crowded together. Don't overcook or boil them.

Basic dumpling recipe is flour, egg, seltzer, pinch of salt. Matzo balls are exactly the same, but use matzo meal instead of flour. Sorry I can't give exact amounts- I guess, I start with about 1 cup of flour, 1 egg well beaten with just a splash of heavy cream, then a good pinch of kosher salt. Add the seltzer until it forms a pasty dough... knead about a minute in the bowl, and pull off bits to go right into the pot. For flat dumplings I press the dough between my fingers. No rolling or cutting needed.

6/2/2011 11:43:35 AM Why are my drop dumplings so hard?  
boogedy
Summerville, PA
72, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from kaddo:
my drop dumplings always get too hard in the middle. what causes this and does anyone have a receipe that doesn't get hard? what is your favorite dumpling receipe?

I read years ago that you shouldn't stir them while cooking if you want fluffy dumplings. Seems to work.

6/15/2011 2:30:51 PM Why are my drop dumplings so hard?  

prochef1474
Pasadena, CA
63, joined Apr. 2011

your mixing to much use a bread flower that has yeast in it or use a bread recipe let the doe rise one time

10/4/2011 4:50:30 PM Why are my drop dumplings so hard?  
gord247
Winnipeg, MB
68, joined Aug. 2011

try the bisquick recipe for dumplings. qiuck, easy, fluffy. works for me everytime.
to fix yours try more liquid (milk) in your dough. it sounds too stiff.

10/20/2011 10:54:50 AM Why are my drop dumplings so hard?  
merriam_webster
Ojai, CA
55, joined Sep. 2011

^^^^

Another great use for canned busciuts is Making flat bread.

I use the buscuits that are regualr NOT flaky or butter.

Roll them out and fry in a cast iron pan not oil, Just a dry pan.

I agree, over working will cause the dumplings to be tough.