Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is hookup finder real

What you don t understand is that ladies can realize a level of indifference that s foreign to most men s idealistic concept of appreciate. single women in sarasota Deny it all you d like, we can all recognize with a handful of elements of each and every archetype. com to meet new dating partner as right here you can uncover lots of singles interested in locating a connection by way of on the net communication. apps like chaturbate So do not really feel undesirable for a second about going through wonderful lengths to appear your finest in your profile pictures also.

tinder for gay hookups

People have constantly utilized intermediaries such as mothers, close friends, priests, or tribe members, to come across a appropriate companion, Hallam says. maryland single men Im confident some people today luck out, satisfied for them. She was patient and didn t pressure me or drop interest in me. does fbi monitor omegle The call was full of discoveries, and the additional we talked, the far more we discovered about our interconnected social circles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2011 6:25:30 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
go4ths
Spring Hill, FL
70, joined Jan. 2010

1. No way
2. They have met The One, oh please
3. Give me a break
4. Absolutely
5. The Only Place to meet the love of your life
6. Yeah, right

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/22/2011 7:29:13 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
sailaway2009
Clearwater, FL
70, joined Oct. 2009

National figures project that - only 20% of couples meet on line. This figure includes all the dating websites combined. Statistically speaking, there is a very low percentage of people on this site actually becoming couples.

7/22/2011 11:38:57 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
go4ths
Spring Hill, FL
70, joined Jan. 2010

What national figures are u quoting from?

7/22/2011 2:04:02 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
goodgirlfriend
Over 1,000 Posts (1,374)
Peotone, IL
46, joined Jan. 2010

I've heard that the numbers are even lower and most people do not succeed in marrying someone they met online. However, it's hard to say because many people lie about where they met someone if it was online.

7/23/2011 7:15:22 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  

122750again
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,136)
Sioux Falls, SD
66, joined Dec. 2008

#6...Hey, if they did, good for them, if it lasted a month
I think alot of it is just BS

7/24/2011 12:25:01 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
go4ths
Spring Hill, FL
70, joined Jan. 2010

BS should be a name for most of these sites.....happy Sunday

7/24/2011 3:24:35 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
tenngirl55
Tellico Plains, TN
62, joined Jul. 2011

I believe ppl can find their soulmate from DH if you look long enough. I did mine, and he was searching for the same things I was in a relationship. I am very fortunate to have found him. It took me 4yrs but I was patient and perservered and not lowering my standards for just anyone. This guy is special already and Ive known him a week. I am content and complete now. Tenngirl

7/25/2011 6:13:54 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
septemberm
Over 1,000 Posts (1,407)
Yakima, WA
51, joined May. 2011

I'm still coupled with the guy that found me on here. Neither of us was looking for "the one" though. I feel that's an antiquated notion that will be held my a very small minority soon enough.

8/2/2011 10:14:45 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
spicegrl68
Vancouver, WA
48, joined Mar. 2009

i found my soulmate on dh about 2 in a half years ago and we just got married on the 4th of july i could not ask for a better guy

8/10/2011 5:01:25 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
gaurdian32
Gastonia, NC
37, joined Aug. 2011

lmao!! They'll be back. Real soon.

[Edited 8/10/2011 5:02:32 PM ]

8/11/2011 10:12:18 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
bidemonkitty
Henrico, VA
36, joined Aug. 2011

I met my boyfriend on here and we are doing great I'm on here looking for my girlfriend now LOL

8/12/2011 1:05:42 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
wildflowertrue
El Paso, TX
25, joined Aug. 2011

So it worked for me... Tried two sites, first relationship lasted four months it was a lot of fun we just fell in love more as friends after a long while haha so it was a mutual understandable breakup. We're still good friends the second well don't know if it's gonna actually go anywhere I'd like it to however both times if I talked about them to friends I lied about where we met. So in their minds this is not a success online dating story haha. Idk I'm just tired of trying it my own way if I just go out as myself in confidence to have adventure I meet so many cool people all the same... =D it's gives me so more speaking skills anyway haha

8/12/2011 1:22:02 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
uplat3
Paterson, NJ
32, joined Feb. 2010

I met plenty of women and we didnt love eachother we just had sex or hooked up and maybe sometimes stood together for more then 3 months... So i guess that means Im a success story..Thanks DH for all the fine women you threw my way.

8/14/2011 8:35:56 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
1lonelyheart4u
Orgas, WV
60, joined Apr. 2010

A friend and myself just catered a wedding did the flower arrangments and all for a 81 year old couple that met on DH THEY WHERE MARRIED AUG 13TH.

8/15/2011 8:01:02 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
copixiechick
Peyton, CO
48, joined Jun. 2007

I met my mister wonderful on here. We are getting married in December. So I guess the answer is yes, I do beleive it can happen. Good luck to the rest of you!

8/15/2011 6:28:16 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
gmckfshr
Columbia, SC
34, joined Aug. 2011

Well, you have to look at it through statistics, statistically speaking the people who do find someone on here are a small percentage and some people will find someone here, because it is a medium for meeting people, it is bound to happen. However, the reason we here so many success stories is because they find success then get really loud about it and tell everyone it works. Of course it will work for some of you...

8/18/2011 10:48:26 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
candlesnhenn
Belleville, IL
47, joined Jun. 2010

Didn't meet my guy on datehookup, but anything is possible. I met him on one of the pay sites. I would stop paying and then start back and repeat. So after the third cycle of paying here and paying there, he contacted me and things have been going quite well ever since, of course with a few bumps along the way. We started chatting in December 2009 and now, it's almost two years later. He's my best friend and I love him dearly. I was on three free sites and three pay sites, off and on, for several years. It took a long time, but my wait is over. Good luck to everyone!

8/18/2011 1:49:42 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
imryanking
Charleston, SC
24, joined Jul. 2011

It's just luck I met someone just recently in Charleston. I've tried multiple dating sites and finally found someone who's interested in me.

8/19/2011 5:27:20 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
johhny_boy
Lodi, CA
36, joined May. 2011

I didnt give a lot of thought to actually want to meet someone off of here, but when I actually found her, I knew. I am not the first. My best friend married from here. Happy. I found the same when I wasnt looking we are just dating now but live together. Big step. Just have hope but dont look for love. It will find you

8/20/2011 6:22:59 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
lillyred
Garner, NC
27, joined Jul. 2010

HEY sorry for those who havent or cant but for me i have found mr. right... it all depend on your intentions up here on the site...your profile determins the type of people whom are interested in you, make it plain in what you are looking for and give it time, they'll find you..IF thats what you want..!!

8/21/2011 8:40:34 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
ladyd1976
Jersey City, NJ
41, joined Aug. 2011

Most of these men are married,not attractive,jobless,not driving,live with other ppl,ex cons or something else is wrong with them idk about the white guys but the black ones on here are all pathetic and to date on would be scraping the bottom of the barrell and spanish smh I already know majority aren't educated enough to hold a conversation so idk maybe the white men are a better choice?

8/21/2011 12:31:28 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  

kandiiee
Yakima, WA
24, joined Feb. 2011

tooo many crazie ppl on here iv met one of them!!!

8/23/2011 10:50:15 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
lipslikesugar74
Sacramento, CA
42, joined May. 2011

I though I met someone interesting come to find out from these post he as already found someone and is living with them. I don't understand y text me then!!!

8/24/2011 12:32:29 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
awktion
Miami Beach, FL
35, joined Aug. 2011

Yeah too many freaks. I just started giving this a try and so far every girl I've talked to has some deep issues, and the ones that I approach are not interested I guess. I'm keeping my profile open to see what happens, but my hopes aren't very high... Oh and to the lady doing all that racial stereotyping: F U!! You go for stereotypes, that's what you get. I'm glad too, you don't seem like you deserve much. I'm Hispanic, went to university, work in city hall, play piano, guitar, drums, speak 3 languages and have a 49-13 boxing record. What have YOU done to deserve someone to share their hardwork with you?

8/24/2011 5:16:05 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  

buckedup911
Saratoga Springs, NY
32, joined Jul. 2011

I call BS...smfh...half the profiles are fake...even today...there were updates on the home page...2 usernames and the same pictures...all the success stories are BS...they are made up in the minds of the lame people that post them...they want you to stay a member...click their ads, buy points to send gifts to pictures of girls...and then of course, the girls "that just so happen to be web camera models, and home waiting to send you an invite to their website to watch them do w/e"...gtfooh ...if I didn't get bored every other day or so I would delete my profile...if you expect anything from this, expect disappointment...haha...

8/24/2011 6:53:51 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
johhny_boy
Lodi, CA
36, joined May. 2011

Re post. My boy had it good. Mine didnt. So we will see what might happen for me here. Who knows

8/27/2011 7:49:20 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
benesgirl
Beverly Hills, CA
36, joined Aug. 2011

There are many strange ways to meet the person that you would have never otherwise found. I found a very nice guy who ended up living only a few miles from me. And I also met someone else on another site in 2000 that was a disaster story but too bad no one told me till after I married the idiot. Now its just a way to make friends and you take it where it needs to go

8/28/2011 6:00:53 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  

pattypositive08
San Leandro, CA
60, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from candlesnhenn:
Didn't meet my guy on datehookup, but anything is possible. I met him on one of the pay sites. I would stop paying and then start back and repeat. So after the third cycle of paying here and paying there, he contacted me and things have been going quite well ever since, of course with a few bumps along the way. We started chatting in December 2009 and now, it's almost two years later. He's my best friend and I love him dearly. I was on three free sites and three pay sites, off and on, for several years. It took a long time, but my wait is over. Good luck to everyone!
Doesn't matter if it's a free or a pay site, people are people. Met a crazy here on DH, then went to the paid site and his picture appeared as a "one to one match" notification!!!! I hurried and deleted him without looking at his profile I DO believe the success stories I've read because I know four couples that met, then got married, thanks to the internet!

8/30/2011 4:00:50 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
cheekidee
Indianapolis, IN
97, joined Aug. 2011

At the time they write them, I'm sure they think it's a success story. Sometimes it may turn out not to be, but for the moment, yes I believe that they believe. No one can see the future.

9/4/2011 1:14:39 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
swimgal825
Beaverton, OR
25, joined Jul. 2011

The success stories are the people that don't leave quietly. They want everyone to know that they found their true love. And I have to admit, I've met a couple great guys through this site and ones like it, so I can definitely see how it would work for some people. (I've also met some creeps so i can sympathize on that end too) . There are plenty of people that this doesnt work for, but i think most of them just delete their accounts and are dont with it, they aren't so loud about their stories the way that the people who this did work for are.

9/23/2011 12:18:23 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
go4ths
Spring Hill, FL
70, joined Jan. 2010

I have asked this in different threads and I get a handful of comments and less than that that are positive so I go along with the majority and I really feel that meeting someone on sites like this are in bizarro world

9/23/2011 6:05:55 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
kelseyann89
Waterloo, IA
28, joined Sep. 2011

Yes i have met a GREAT guy...and im as happy as could be!

10/2/2011 9:41:08 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
jehjr1965
Aberdeen, SD
52, joined Jul. 2011

i dont know either. kinda hard to believe. seems like the people on here like to play games. but hey thats cool too.

10/9/2011 4:28:00 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
crazyd87
Aurora, IL
30, joined Aug. 2011

I don't believe it in the slightest bit. 1st reason, the women on this site that I have came across are picky in the race that they want to date in the first place. 2nd reason is even if you are the correct race, there is a very slim chance that you will get a reply. 3rd reason is that in my personal experience, I have met no one from this site, and have had better luck meeting people in other ways. I hold on to this profile strictly for the forums because the forums are interesting. 4th reason is because I run into a lot of women on this site that are superficial, and have a preconceived notion that every single man wants them for their body and sex instead of one that is serious in starting dating/a relationship with that female. And can't blame it on anyone except the random guys that email them saying how much sex they want to have with them at that point, which completely ruins it for every other guy that is actually willing to know who this person is, and whether or not that person is dating material.

Personally, I don't even bother sending emails anymore from this website because of the experience. So instead, I am on the forums, because I get better responses from other websites, and those sites don't have forums, so this is how I can get the best of both worlds. And as far as the race thing, check out this link: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/. Granted this is information from Ok Cupid, but as you read along the information, you find that it gets true among more and more websites. I really hate to play the race card, I really do, but when I see preferred races on people's website, I really think that people still have closed minds about relationships that are interracial, or even same race relationships.

10/9/2011 12:45:49 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
go4ths
Spring Hill, FL
70, joined Jan. 2010

"crazyd87" good post - agree forums here r excellent - much to be desired as far as anything else

10/9/2011 3:15:31 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
librajason
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,990)
Towanda, KS
41, joined Jun. 2009

Sure I do. (snickerin)

10/9/2011 9:05:25 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
rtammester
Gresham, OR
56, joined Sep. 2011

I sent my DH man a wink.He checked out my profile. Liked what he saw.
We have been dating.It has been the best 3 wks. of my life. would I lie about meeting on DH? No way!!!!
Dont give up. Love is out there. Be Honest.
Truley in love..
Thank You DH.

10/18/2011 8:35:09 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
lnly173
Glendive, MT
43, joined Oct. 2011

I thought I had. Spent almost a whole month together. He was special. He traveled for his work after that but we talked almost every night and then just recently he just stopped talking to me. I have seenhim online but he wont talk to me. I met him here. I even left the site after we started out and was really happy but all he did was break my heart and I hope that others have better luck, heck I pray someday someone will be the "one." But lately all the guys I've met on here just have hurt me. I pray that someone that is a true gentleman will find me and love me and not hurt me.

10/18/2011 11:21:27 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
go4ths
Spring Hill, FL
70, joined Jan. 2010

I can't for the life of me understand how you joined DH in Oct 2011 and since then have met guys here and gone out with someone for almost a month. Is the 2011 a typo? Anyway, I'm sorry for your experiences here. There are other sites for you that maybe you'd find someone or just be more happy with. Don't get stuck with just this and there are other places and ways to meet someone like meet ups, church, family, friends, work. Pray that God will put a good man in your life that will love and cherish you.

10/19/2011 12:08:47 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
dgkfresh
Fairfield, CA
27, joined Dec. 2010

I just reunited with one the sexist girls I went to school with! This app is a p*ssy magnet! Lol good luck to u all

10/19/2011 12:09:46 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
dgkfresh
Fairfield, CA
27, joined Dec. 2010

I just reunited with one the sexist girls I went to school with! This app is a p*ssy magnet! Lol good luck to u all i

10/19/2011 12:20:55 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  

deeplyromantic
Crossville, TN
66, joined Sep. 2011

I am one who has gotten beyond the race issue, I simply want to love someone who wants to love me. Together we can fulfill one another's needs and be happy while we are here. It's that simple.

Steven

10/19/2011 8:26:00 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
keepalowprofile
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,002)
Moose Lake, MN
55, joined Jul. 2010

What will this poll do for you?

It only matters what you believe.

10/19/2011 10:29:08 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
lnly173
Glendive, MT
43, joined Oct. 2011

I just rejoined DH. I was on here before that when I met him

10/21/2011 8:13:44 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
stylist7
Berea, KY
48, joined Mar. 2007

10/21/2011 6:38:20 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
go4ths
Spring Hill, FL
70, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from lnly173:
I just rejoined DH. I was on here before that when I met him

Well, that explains it - wish you better luck this time around and be careful - you made me check my join date which is a year off and I asked for correction but doesn 't look like that's happening any time soon. Just curious - are they the.same guys that were on here before?

10/22/2011 2:20:33 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  

chrish1986
Middletown, OH
30, joined Sep. 2011

I met the girl of my dreams on this site, whats funny is I didn't find her she found me and asked me out strange huh. The first date was amazing and so where the following dates. So yes you can find someone online you just have to be patient.

10/22/2011 4:29:36 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  

akadawn
Taft, CA
27, joined Oct. 2011

All of these answers seem either too negative to me, with only one positive...I wish these answers just had a tad bit more flexibility.

I believe the success stories here, but I think people are too busy looking at the longer term possibilities of possible successes. Finding the love of ones life only to have it end 2 weeks to 20 years later is always a possibility, whether it's on or offline. It sucks major ass, but it's true. There are too many instances IRL and online that people think they've found the one, it's all peaches and cream, then the cream goes sour. Just another reason as well why marriage is a failed experiment. It also has majorly to do with people just not caring enough about changing themselves or making exceptions for the benefit of someone else..especially that last part. And the biggest thing for me I've noticed, that's somewhat the basis for ALL of said problems: Ignorance.

10/22/2011 7:22:20 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
oreoima
Aiken, SC
26, joined Oct. 2011

So agreed lol I delete make another depending on how freaking bored I get in between classes

10/25/2011 9:03:44 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
smueller
Bel Air, MD
36, joined Oct. 2011

This site is a joke

10/25/2011 9:20:48 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
jade__bop
Over 1,000 Posts (1,657)
Sturgeon Lake, MN
39, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from smueller:
This site is a joke

this site is what you make of it...i think you're a joke

10/28/2011 4:06:10 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
classyladyrider
Hillsboro, OR
43, joined Oct. 2011

How about this datescrewups thats what i say. Only here I never imagined the person i loved would throw my dead husband and his whole mc club in my face. Is that sick in the head or am i just out of proportion? And this month would make my 3rd wedding annivesary. Way 2 go harlley95 u r a real class jerk!

10/28/2011 4:23:21 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
jade__bop
Over 1,000 Posts (1,657)
Sturgeon Lake, MN
39, joined Aug. 2011

^^^^your dead husband? does your state allow gay marriage? why is your name blue?

10/28/2011 9:41:29 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
congo1j1962
Over 1,000 Posts (1,269)
Brook Park, MN
55, joined Oct. 2011

I was on singlesnet and met a couple of interesting females but they both turned out to be quite different and not for me...I stayed on there for several months with no hope of finding my last true love...I was completely over the date site and was pulling my profile off, as I did I typed in my search for "Free Date Site In Pine County MN" I looked thru and found DH...I signed up, talked to a few ladies but nothing serious...I put in a search for 43-53 white-75 mile...I started going thru the profiles, and you all know as well as I, we are all visual so the profiles that I was attracted to I read their Info and BOY, it is amazing how terrible you woman describe yourselves and what your looking for...Any how, I finally came across this beautiful girl with a complete write-up that had it all right (she caught my attention)...I winked at her and then thought how lame is that...So I sent her an email, short but sweet, she replied, I sent again, she replied, etc,...The rest is history, we have been together since, not a LONG time, but long enough to have total love for one another...Its there to be gotten, you just have to weed through, find the one that best fits you, and don't settle...Another thing is, don;t meet up on the second day or anytime soon, take your time and talk on the phone and get to really know each other first...AND! Don't tell lies, be straight up, remember it all comes out eventually... SO IT WORKS!!! God Bless and Good Luck!

JEFF

10/29/2011 11:03:28 AM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
keepalowprofile
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,002)
Moose Lake, MN
55, joined Jul. 2010

I believe as much in this forum as I do in the other ones.

11/1/2011 6:27:40 PM Does anyone believe the success stories on DH?  
buckeye_gal
Johnstown, OH
46, joined Oct. 2011

Tried it and found some strange people. I found one guy that turned out to be a great friend. This guy I am seeing now is so awesome! Not to mention he gives great sex. Have a lot in common and so glad I made the choice to sign up for DH. Has been great but deleting my profile now. Need to focus on this sweetheart of a man. Jay...YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!