Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

You like tinder good news dwells in hundreds, bumble, give us about them functioning. san juan dating It enables frank interactions with every other & can play funny games. Pickable, a new on the internet dating notion, recently launched, supplying ladies a way to choose up guys about them devoid of ever possessing to expose their identity. skipthegames owensboro You Chat with a significant American man or You can discover easily a American girl for marriage in Alaska, Texas, California, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and in all American cities.

adulthookup com

Once determined monetarily eligible, we will assessment your claim to decide if you are allowed advantages under the Oklahoma Employment Safety Act. little rock hook up One stamp opens up 30 days of make contact with by means of chat or message with any 1 member. She nevertheless had shore responsibilities but met me at ports down along the way. usasexguide albany ny The reality is that dating following divorce is various for everybody.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/6/2012 10:40:53 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

mom_cat
Danbury, CT
64, joined Nov. 2011

Here is the website that I have been getting my weight loss products from. GOOD PRODUCTS, fast delivery and I lost 75 pounds so far. I am very close to my goal weight now. Check it out, I recommend it whenever I can. https://www.xyngular.com/thin4life/

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/19/2012 9:10:17 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
jamie624
Over 2,000 Posts (3,693)
Peoria, AZ
41, joined Apr. 2012

Oh.. I have lost a total of 55lbs and loving the gym.. I have been doing it Since Dec/2011 and Eat proper and enjoy it.. Play music.. it helps alot and 4 to 5 days a week for two hours.. Im not in a rush.. But really have fun..

5/25/2012 4:53:13 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

big_heart92
Colonial Heights, VA
25, joined May. 2012

What's up. Weight loss seems impossible to most but in reality its pretty easy. Once you start losing its kinda hard to stop. Just a little over a year ago I weighed in at 255 now I weigh 150 with a total weight loss of 105! I feel amazing! If you have questions I can share with you what worked best during my weight transformation!

5/28/2012 7:19:20 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
wantittobeyou
Jacksonville, FL
54, joined May. 2012

Weight Watchers!

6/1/2012 12:05:06 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
iamalwaysjustme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,074)
Kansas City, MO
58, joined Apr. 2009

I had my gallbladder out last sept. I have no appetite , nothing sounds good anymore , stomach full after a couple bites .
This was probably cheaper than gastric by pass

6/3/2012 9:50:15 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
ruben0017
New York, NY
48, joined May. 2012

I would do the gym thing 2 to 3 hrs Mon-WED-Fri work on upper body then Tues-Thur work on legs and waist. Rest on Sat and Sun. Also Stomach area should be workout 5 days straight with of course a small good healthy breakfeat and protein shake for luch and a sizeable protien dinner. I guess that's that old school way. I miss the gym so much.

6/8/2012 3:20:18 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,401)
Toledo, OH
54, joined Jan. 2012

Low carbs...I went from 218 to 178...my fighting weight...and I eat like a horse..

My ex lost 130 lbs...

It works.

6/8/2012 8:45:31 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

iamcountrylovin
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,918)
Columbia, KY
55, joined Jun. 2012

My sister was diagnosed with Diabetes last year and lost several pounds so I started eating like she was and I lost 30 lbs in 3 months by watching my carbs and sugars which meant I had to stop my Mt Dew addiction and drink more water

FYI : being in the medical field I read a lot and I stumbled upon something interesting the other day...

Thy hypothalamus in our brain is what tells our stomach we are full and apparently one of the additives that the government is putting in our food numbs the hypothalamus so it's not registering that we are full until we have ate way more than we really needed.

didn't mean to bore you I just thought that was interesting

6/8/2012 4:18:45 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
ezglider69
Dallas, GA
51, joined May. 2012

Count everything you eat and work out.. Most importantly you must be committed to a lifestyle change.
1. How you eat. The when and where.
2. How much you eat and the number of times you eat in a day.
3. The amount of calories you burn from vigorous exercise.
4. What you are drinking and how much.
5. Beer=Carbs= Lots of calories = Big ole belly... Think about calories when you drink..

6/8/2012 7:28:41 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

iamcountrylovin
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,918)
Columbia, KY
55, joined Jun. 2012

I agree ez, exercise, decrease carbs and sugar and most definitely watch portions.

6/9/2012 9:05:35 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

bigchefpj
Roanoke, VA
48, joined Nov. 2010

30lbs so far and 40 more to go!!!

6/10/2012 11:15:43 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
mellow119
Columbus, OH
30, joined May. 2012

What I've started to do is drink soy protein shakes in the morning and throughout the day I snack on yogurt, protein, bars, and drink lots water. I think one of the most important things is to have discipline, most people feel like they just have to chew on things, and or put things in their mouth, its a mental thing if you can break that habit and workout on a daily basis then you should be fine, it worked for me. Good luck.

6/11/2012 12:53:47 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
bjjmom
Emeryville, CA
36, joined Jan. 2012

I just found out about this awesome 90 day health challenge and I'm looking for some people to do it with me. Anyone interested? I've been on my personal challenge for 30ish days and have lost 10lbs. I feel good and want to help anyone who wants to feel too. Message me and I'll pass you the info. I've heard really good things about the challenge and that anyone can do it and get results.

6/11/2012 8:35:39 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
kiisu84
Kansas City, MO
33, joined Jan. 2011

I've lost 30 lbs. Since November. I started to lift weights, and increase my cardio. I eat 4 to 5 small times a day. I've cut out fried foods, breads, sugar filled drinks and candy. I started eating more fish, chicken, vegetables, and fruits. You can do it. It's a lifestyle change.

6/11/2012 11:38:01 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
thelever4u
Broadview Heights, OH
51, joined Jun. 2012

I have gained lean muscle definition, lost a total of 35 lbs so far since Jan 31, 2012 and continue loosing inches around my waist. I was approached by a nice women whom has now gone on to be a good friend, she introduced Body By Vi to me 6 months ago it is used as a meal replacement milkshake or post workout protein shake drink. Now I know your thinking? GNC protein shakes taste horrible and you're right they do, I've used those too! Us humans need protein to gain lean muscle plus it is more filling and does a body good over carbohydrates.

Yes, I started eating more salads, fish I love, chicken, fresh veggies and fruits. Not going to eat at the drive though at fast food places we all know this. I stopped drinking soda pop, cut back on all the late night eating binges, cookies, potato chips, etc. I workout as often at the gym 3 to 4 days each week, really enjoy lifting weights, riding my bicycle and doing cardio workouts in the morning before I eat or drink my very great tasting shake. It taste so great and has helped me loose the pounds I needed have kept the weight off! I have gone on to become an independent promoter for the ViSalus business. Hey, I've been self employed for over twenty years and have invested a ton of money through the years on equipment, etc. that when I was told on the small cost to have this home based business and how it has already helped millions of other ppl. I jumped to the chance wanting to help more ppl feel as great as I do on an everyday basis, no more do I feel sluggish or tired. I have energy all day, its truly fantastic knowing now I will not only be around, live longer for my three kids but I take them swimming, ride bikes and play outside at the parks, I feel ten years younger. I am 46 years old, this is a great product if anyone is interested and wants more info? Let me know I be more than happy to help you achieve your goals too! Thank you for reading

6/12/2012 12:55:31 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
luna012
Spokane, WA
57, joined Apr. 2012

If you really want to lose weight it is easy...no carbs..or less than 30 a day...and do not eat after 6pm. Calories dont matter...just carbs. No pop...not even diet pop. You will be amazed at how fast the weight will come off. No carbs...no pasta..no breads or potatoes. And it doesn t cost a dime. Lost 35 pounds in less than 3 months. That was 2yr ago..it is a way of life for me now. Low carbs..now. If I gain a pound or two...I can take it off in a day or two. I really like my size 3 jeans...

6/13/2012 2:23:34 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
sweetgapeaches3
Evans, GA
53, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from oneonone55:
I lost wweght on the omni drops. It really works. I lost 20 pounds in 20 days and feel great. Off most my meds and have alot more get up and go. I didn't believe it at first but it really works. It is approved by Dr Oz and other doctors. If you need more Information on it I will be willing to share it with you.

Yes! I so would love to have that information.
I have lost 75 lbs And almost 100 in.Im very
active But the last 35 lbs have been awful!!
I had lost 15 only to have my thyirod shutdown
gained 20 back I have been trying so hard only
lost 5 ! So Im right back where I started...

6/13/2012 2:33:00 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
sweetgapeaches3
Evans, GA
53, joined Mar. 2012

Thats So Great Im Happy For You
Weight is such a personal thing
People tend to judge so Harshly.

6/13/2012 6:45:48 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
beachbouy2
Kitty Hawk, NC
61, joined Apr. 2009

It's actually pretty simple, when you boil it all down. If you take in more calories than you burn each day, the calories you don't burn get stored as FAT somewhere on your body. If you carry your excess weight in your belly, you are at higher risk for diabetes, stroke and heart attack.

You HAVE to read the nutritional labels and the ingredients and understand what you're eating. Mainly, you want to avoid sugars. Especially the simple sugars. All carbohydrates are converted to sugars in the digestion process. But, you want to avoid the high glycemic stuff... the stuff that quickly breaks down... like white bread, Rice Crispies, white rice, etc. That's why anything whole wheat is better... it takes longer to digest, so you don't get insulin spikes. Insulin spikes cause insulin resistance, which means your body stops producing as much insulin to handle sugars in the blood, causing weight gain and diabetes.

Stop being a victim of American food processors. They don't care about your health. They only care about your money. Learn to eat healthier. If you're an idiot, forget it. Just keeping adding on the pounds, cause you'll never get it. If you're not an idiot, then start paying attention to what you're eating. Eat smaller portions and eat heathier foods. Only eat red meat once a week... or less.

Get your fat, lazy a** off the couch and move. Move, move, move. It's the only way to burn calories. I don't care how you do it. Dance in the shower. Run in the park. Walk, run, cycle... do something to get your heart pumping. It makes you feel alive and it burns calories.

Stop eating potato chips and other things in noisy plastic/foil bags.

REMEMBER... it's not about the fat you eat. IT'S THE CALORIES, STUPID! Make this your mantra. Repeat it over and over in your head... IT'S THE CALORIES, STUPID!

Reduce the calories you consume each day, either by eating smaller portions or by eating high density nutritional foods.

What makes us sick and diseased in inflammation... inflammation in our bodies that you can't really see. What causes the inflammation is the garbage we eat... the toxins, the chemicals... the crap the industrial food producers make, but promote through advertising as "good" food.

THINK! about what you eat. You ARE what you eat. If you eat crap, you'll look like crap, eventually. LEARN what you need to know about eating a healthy diet and losing weight. THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL! Eat healthy and move your body. It ain't that complicated, folks.

I wish you the best.

6/13/2012 10:06:57 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

happpynfl
Saint Petersburg, FL
64, joined Feb. 2010

Wow, that is great. I need to lose 10 lbs. Can you share your secret with me and how I can get started? Thanks

6/15/2012 9:45:16 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
beachbouy2
Kitty Hawk, NC
61, joined Apr. 2009

Carbs ARE calories. The reason you reduce carbohydrate intake is because they are converted to simple sugars (calories). Carbs are not necessarily bad. EMPTY carbs are bad. Carbs from wholesome vegetables are not a problem and they bring valuable nutrients with them. White bread, white potatoes, white rice and white pasta are the types of foods your want to avoid! They are useless, carb heavy foods that offer very little nutritional value. Carbs are fine, as long as they are nutrient dense carbs!!

6/19/2012 12:20:50 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

aworldofdesire
Menomonee Falls, WI
61, joined Jul. 2009

Yes I lost weight I lost 2 of me and I do have more to go I want to be 150 and I will get there. Yes it is hard to lose but I went on whay powder for in between my meals when I was hungery. I ate on a small plate 4 to 6 oz of chicken fish or turkey for my main meals. I lost 298 lbs. I now to date have lost 325 and boy I feel good. Yes you can fall back into your old habbits. But remember You Are What You Eat.
Put that in your head and it works great. Also 10 32 oz of water a day washes out all the bad things in your body. Let alone it is great for you to. So if you feel like you got to eat take whay drink instead fills you right up. But remember only use skim milk with it. If you can't take a shake of whay drink then eat a full bar or a slim fast bar the 100 cal one only.

Belieave me I did this because I saw my brother die and he was 600 lbs and I don't ever want to die like him. He died in heis own body fat. The insides of him was pushed all up just under his neck. But remember woman are diffrent we have all are organs high as it is because of caring children. So you can die a lot faster if you insides are moving up because you have to mush weight. You can die from the heart getting to much fat around it or you get smothered in your own fat and it takes you.

So Please Take Care Of Yourself

[Edited 6/19/2012 12:23:47 PM ]

6/19/2012 4:00:13 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
rz16
Rochester, WA
41, joined Jun. 2012

I lost 75lbs since last June... With walks, a exercise bike, and counting calories. I really haven't changed much in my diet except eat less and drink a lot more water. Seems to work for me cause I didn't want to go the drastic route and end up gaining back because I took it off to fast. I did that back when I was younger and blew up.

6/19/2012 5:43:57 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
moniquehearts
Syracuse, NY
25, joined May. 2012

I lost 70 ponds so quick all i have been doin was takin jogs drinking only water and ate less i love my body now and im still workin on lossing more good luck to u all

6/20/2012 11:01:44 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

evilsissy
North Hollywood, CA
69, joined Aug. 2011

1/2 a pound since yesterday -ride bike

no eating after 8pm

joined an OA group (overeaters anonymous)

watching portions and times

6/27/2012 10:36:14 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
peachybreeze
Springfield, PA
48, joined May. 2012

Move more / with friends.
It doesn't have to cost much money. I joined a free walking group. I look forward to meeting my new friends once a week. There's also a free hiking group at the local state park. I also meet a friend to bike once a week.
I try to do different things during the week and sometimes forget, (weights, yoga, jog) but always remember to meet my exercise buddies.

6/27/2012 11:08:11 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

dubshots05
Palm Coast, FL
44, joined Jan. 2012

Sup ppl on a mission to get healthy. Just an update from the last post. I finished my first 90 days and lost to date 20 lbs, 4 inches around my waist, haven't been on insulin now for 9 wks, blood pressure is down 20 pts. Very excited bout my next 90 Day Challenge. Looking to get to 280. Started @ 332 down to 312. Waist @ 46, now @ 42. looking to get off my blood pressure meds on this 90 Days. Love this product. before & after pics will be posted after the next 90. good luck in ur choice of vehicle u r using to get in shape. I know that this must b a lifestyle change. I can't keep depending on the shakes but will continue to drink them as long as I don't have to take meds anymore.

7/23/2012 5:53:29 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
lainey2012
Manhattan, KS
40, joined Jul. 2012

I put on 80 lbs in my three years of college!!! I have managed to lose 45 so far and continue to work on the rest I'm hoping to be a size 8 again by the holidays . I lost my weight through a program called "weigh down" it's a God focused program but to do it you don't need to be a religious person. What you do is you only eat when your stomach growls when it does growl you need food so eat... But only eat enough to satisfy you... No counting calories and no restrictions . I also work out 5 times a week but that's mainly to give me stamina so I can perform chest compressions for three hours straight on a patient

7/23/2012 3:02:01 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

I'm on a diet right now that I read in one of those women's magazines and in 8 days I have lost 9 pounds...

The diet is a liver detox....
No sugar or artificial sweetners of any kind.
Lean meat as in chicken, fish or turkey.
No dairy.
Lots of broccoli and spinach.
All the green leefy veggies you want.
Tomatoes, peppers and low cal fruit.
A half cup serving of brown rice only. No other grains.
A small amount of olive oil, flax oil or butter......no margarines or butter substitutes.
Pretty much all natural and what we should be eating anyways.

Too much junk in our foods!

Anyways you're supposed to do this for 6-8 weeks and it cleans your liver out and makes it function better.
You can return to eating grains and dairy again but make healthier choices and watch your portion size on the fattening foods.

I know this is a pretty strict diet but you see fast results and I love that it might clean out my liver too!

Will report how I'm doing!

[Edited 7/23/2012 3:04:25 PM ]

7/24/2012 3:09:31 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
spiceythang
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,340)
Fayetteville, NC
39, joined May. 2012

I've lost weight in the past by eating 5-7 small meals/snacks a day. Exercise daily, drink plenty of water, NO SODAS

7/29/2012 3:45:11 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
energy__az
San Tan Valley, AZ
43, joined Jun. 2012

Eat less - move more!

Really, there isnt much more to it than that.

7/31/2012 11:43:45 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
coolt86
San Antonio, TX
31, joined Jun. 2012

Definitely cut out junk food and then start to exercise more often. I'm also juicing, it's been awesome. So far, I've lost over 13 pounds in 2 months.

8/3/2012 1:40:45 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
mysticjewel
El Cajon, CA
46, joined May. 2012

First I got in the right frame of mind, then I cut out processed foods & GMO's, become a vegetarian and gluten-free, added all fresh fruits & veggies from local Farmer's Markets, drink only water, make fresh juice & smoothies daily and workout 4-6 days a week. I've shed 60 lbs so far.

8/9/2012 1:01:06 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

Progress report: I've lost 15 pounds in about a month. Yay Me!

8/9/2012 7:10:55 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

sxyfit2012
Neosho, MO
43, joined Jul. 2012

Hi names joy have been workin out n gym for past 8 mo lost 65+ lbs n dropped 10 sizes still more wrk to go alot of sweat endurance motivatio n dedication goes n this just remembr DO NOT GIVE UP!

8/9/2012 8:17:50 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
lil_ben31
Joplin, MO
45, joined Jun. 2012

Basically it will power. But when I started my diet back in Dec of last I was @270 lbs and now I'm down to 225.

I just cut down on all carbs for @least 2 months. I start out my day with 2 eggs and 2 slices of bacon. On my first break @work I have a protein shake, on my 2nd break I have either 2 hard boiled eggs or a can of tuna... For lunch I have a lean cuisine. After work I head to the gym for an 1 1/2. When I get done with my workout. I have another protein shake. So by dinner time I'm a bit full from the shake. And I have a salad. I do this routine Mon-fri and nothing on the wknds. I even drink beer. So u can cheat on wknds.

8/13/2012 12:32:41 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
sweetp4
Tucson, AZ
47, joined Mar. 2012

I'm on a Dr. supervised diet of 1500 calories a day. I try to keep the calories low carb and high protein. I also swim and do water aerobics at last 5 days a week. So far I've lost 12 pounds.

8/22/2012 1:22:54 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
marie2268
Carthage, TX
49, joined Jul. 2012

I have lost around 100 pounds in about seven months, I eat a salad for lunch and a lean cuisine at nite, and I don't eat anything after 6...It's the hardest thing I have ever done..But it's soooo worth it..I may not be all that but I am a not all that in a 12 Jeans

8/24/2012 10:30:03 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

xwx
Billings, MT
28, joined Aug. 2012

Omni drops???? Never heard of em. Where do you get those at?

8/27/2012 4:49:49 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
hrs4u
Oakland, CA
38, joined Jun. 2012

Eating right. I hate the word diet, cause I don't diet. During Sun- Mon, I eat only Wild Fish, Vegetables, and fruits. I buy organic in bulks at Costco. Eating right has given me the energy to hit the gym 5- 8 times a week. I do have 1-3 cheat meals Sat to reset my metabolism ^_^ My first 3 months of my journey, I gained 5 pounds cause I ate wrong, and had tons of soda and coffee. I got mad cause my effort at the gym wasn't showing me anything. Once I changed my menu. It started to come off. Four and a half months ago, I was at 204 and 5'7. That was my starting weight of this journey. I'm down to 179, thanx to changing my menu, 5 days a week of Spinning, 3 days of rigorous weight program. I'm just started juicing with my Nutribullet, best 100 bucks I ever spent, and my ultimate goal is to get to 9% bodyfat. I hope to be in my 40's not using viagra, and life is just beautiful, who'd thought the gym can do all of that ^_^ Keep pushin!

[Edited 8/27/2012 4:52:29 AM ]

8/27/2012 6:54:46 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
hrs4u
Oakland, CA
38, joined Jun. 2012

Oops, I forgot, I prepare all my food. I marinate my fish, slice up my vegetables, and wash all my tupper ware. I work nights, so there is only garbage food like jack in the box, and a Chinese restaurant. Packing my own food, not only gives me the best nutrients, but also saves me money. By the end of the week, I can eat damn near any high end restaurant of my choice for a cheat meal. I know all of this sounds like u need a lot of time, but I just get off of Facebook, and less TV. You'd be surprised how much time u have again... Oh yeah, George Foreman Grill is one of my best friend, along with the NutriBullet...

8/29/2012 8:20:35 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
uwishuhadthiz
Columbus, OH
42, joined Feb. 2012

Look into sparkpeople.com it is free and there are TONS of helpful tools and articles. There are also support groups you can sign up with based on your goals and lifestyle. I know a guy that lost 135 pounds in 2 years using what they offer. I am thinking about jumping on that bandwagon again because I have not followed it as religiously as I should because I guess I just wasn't ready yet.

Now I am in the mind set to loose for the betterment of MYSELF and not just for wanting to look a thinner. I just want to feel healthy again, and have more energy to keep up with my teens. I have thyroid problems both T3 and T4 so weight loss has been a challenge for me for the last 7 years or so. I am not getting any younger either, and I hear that the older you get the harder it gets.

Wish me luck! And to all of you that have pulled off the healthy lifestyle

9/1/2012 3:17:41 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

irishlibra84
South Saint Paul, MN
33, joined Jul. 2012

I been smoking heet for 2 months not earring not sleeping living a more active lifestyle went from 315 to 260

9/11/2012 1:00:39 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
jesilyn26
Rhinelander, WI
32, joined Aug. 2012

I was originally 120 before I got pregnant with twins, then went up to 160. I lost it all in 2 months by doing these:

5 minute walk, 10 minute run, 5 minute walking cooldown.
5 sets of 10 crunches
5 sets of butt-flexers
5 sets of inner-thigh flexers
pushups
lifting cans of veggies (hey I'm a single mom of 2, on a budget)

The crunches/flexers just help me to get my muscle tone back. I was on bed rest for 4 months and lost a lot of my muscle. The running helps to actually lose the weight.

I do this everyday..30 to 45 minutes only. I used to do it 3 times a week at 2 hour intervals, and didn't see as much improvement until I did shorter intervals more often.

Oh and I'm 5'3.5" and 118 pounds now (petite body frame). I have managed to stay this, and I just get a little stronger everyday.

Good luck!

9/17/2012 2:51:27 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

benhc91
Tracy, CA
26, joined Jun. 2012

I've recently lost about 30lbs. Only a few things actually helped me. I started working out/exercising heavily. I completely changed my diet. Did not eat any meats for a month. After that the only meat I had was tilapia. I filled up on salads I made myself and water. I had a very hard time not eating junk food so I threw out or gave away all the junk food in my house. For the first couple months I was tempted by sugary foods. It was so hard but will power prevailed. I made it threw my weight loss by a strong will and I also got my family on board and they are dieting as well. I am in 15lbs of my goal so I will continue. This is the toughest stage though. I have to do more than I was doing before. I have been able to maintain a weight for two weeks which is uncommon for me. I can lose weight quickly but to keep it off is hard. I can also gain weight quickly but I have not let myself over indulge. I have figured out the difference between being hungry and just wanting to go eat. I think that was the most important thing I realized because I use to eat when I was bored. Now I am really active and I just want to keep the ball rolling.

9/28/2012 1:20:36 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
cecilia0987
Katy, TX
24, joined Jun. 2012

Before I moved to where I was at now I was doing 10 miles a week. Now I'm dancing and jogging when I get the time. For eating I'll eat oatmeal and an apple in the morning, a salad with balsamic dressing and easy mozzarella cheese a few croutons some celery sticks with light ranch for lunch and for dinner Salmon fillet, white rice, and steamed veggies. When I started doing my miles i walked one jogged one. I've seen major progress in my legs thighs nd butt from dancing. I used to hate climbing stairs but now I see it as a challenge and I run up the stairs as fast as I can. I haven't weight myself because I want to see it all in whole. I notice the change in my body from working out and its very noticeable to everyone else. My main problem I have is my back and stomach and thats what I want know is how I can work on that?

[Edited 9/28/2012 1:21:50 PM ]

10/1/2012 5:33:37 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

pamdan
Grand Blanc, MI
54, joined Aug. 2012

Changing my eating habits and exercising I have lost 130 pounds.. I am not on a diet I have done a life style change.

10/2/2012 5:30:02 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
msprttyldy
Memphis, TN
44, joined Aug. 2012

I will try this..

10/3/2012 4:52:54 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
mrgatorman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,632)
Miami, FL
42, joined Sep. 2012

11/24/2012 8:38:42 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
blkbarbied0ll
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,274)
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

11/25/2012 12:12:52 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
vadoug
Houston, TX
35, joined Nov. 2012

Weight training/lifting and riding my bicycle and sex

11/25/2012 4:04:45 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,881)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

In the last 7 days days I have lost 5 pounds --- How, you may ask? The FLU (no appetite whatsoever) ... I am in fear of going outside if a stiff breaze blows by ...

11/25/2012 9:50:36 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

kimbo42o
Tulsa, OK
35, joined May. 2012

Drinking water, one hour some sort of exercise and not eating past 7 pm and I lost 45 pounds in 3 months.

11/27/2012 9:01:49 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
shygirlangie
San Antonio, TX
30, joined Oct. 2012

Zumba and a high protein diet. It worked and kept weight off. I strayed from my plan and am having a hard time getting back on it.

11/28/2012 1:12:19 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,881)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

whew .......... Have I ever .... 7 pounds in 10 days

12/8/2012 4:54:39 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

playitkool
Cheltenham, PA
34, joined Oct. 2012

This is a great group! I've recently lost 5lbs. and I have some ways to go.I'll get there!

12/8/2012 11:18:28 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
lovethoney1974
Lorton, VA
43, joined Nov. 2012

I was 172 three months ago now I am 140. I been using zxt bee pollen slim and the only side affect was lack of sleep. So I would drink calming tea prior to bed. I have four co workers on the same product and the lost 20+ pounds. Its not for everyone though if you have high blood pressure or looking to shed only five to ten pounds this product is not for you. If your a drinker (alcohol) you will have to stop. Do not use sugar instead I suggest truvia because there is no after taste. Exercise at least three times a week light or moderate. Don't try to burn over 500 calories from exercise, I know this will stop your weight loss. Once you lose desired weight continue to use for a week reducing to one pill a day and get b12 vitamin from local store this will help maintain and you will not gain it back. Start conditioning body by weight training for at least 8 weeks then you can do any hard carrion such as insanity or p90x. Only all natural product that I suggest is zxt bee pollen slim and use the Floyd nutrition website to order it should only be 30 bucks no more no cost for shipping. Also bodybuilder.com have log sheet workouts and apps that are awesome.

12/9/2012 12:53:14 AM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
muscleturtle
Winterhaven, CA
34, joined Sep. 2012

Hiya everybody,

I used to weight 240lbs 1yr ago
Now I'm down to 180...

I cook my food low temperature
Cooking your food Med heat or higher kills the vitamins and nutrients in your food...

I start the day off with a multivitamin. Followed by a protein shake mixed with flax seed, and bananas

I also drink apple cider mother of vinager(Google for health benefits)

For lunch handful of spinach, natural raw almonds carrots,fruits, etc.

Gotta recommend fish oil pills to for your joint pain

Dinner anykind of meat cooked low temp.

I recently bought a mountain bike which I ride every where just put my music on and get in the zone ...

12/11/2012 11:54:59 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  
mspookie1967
Louisville, KY
47, joined Jan. 2012

I've lost 25lbs this year and for me it was sex, dieting-low carb high fiber, will power-not eating aft 8p and just exercise 30 min day. I feel much better

12/30/2012 12:14:01 PM How have you lost weight? | Page 2  

hiiplaydrums
Marietta, GA
38, joined Jun. 2011

I lost 45lbs on the Body by Vi Challenge in 5 months. Go check it out! www.ChallengeResults.com