Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

I had held in a fart for like 10 hours, and when I ultimately left your location I let it all out. fort morgan singles They would mistreat me, emotionally manipulate me, at times contact me names when we re fighting and one of them even went as far as to hit me. Did you know that any behavior is just a façade for a enormous internal interaction taking place underneath? Story Celebration is taking place at the Greek Campus on Sunday, August 19th locate out much more right here. rubmaps guide He drove to the checkpoint to choose me up, and we went to his hangout locations and even caught a movie collectively.

listcrawler 40up

But usually bear in mind your modesty, in photos or skype and your words. free chat alaska I necessary to take a leap of faith and go against my personal assumptions and preconceived notions about on the net dating. Listen to more prime recommendations and dating horror stories from Keiligh on the BBC Ouch podcast Prior to she became ill, Kirsty loved dating, so when lockdown started she decided to conduct an experiment. best gay dating apps reddit I am considerably older than the 20 or 30 anything this write up implies, but these queries would usually operate for any age up to 80 and beyond.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/25/2008 4:14:52 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

imahottie
Kelowna, BC

I have been dating this man for 1 1/2 yrs. we lived together for six months and I moved into my own apartment with my son. He does not accept my son. Who is 20 yrs. old. My boyfriend is an alcoholic and is emotionally abusive to me. He wants to live with me again but without my son there. He wants me to tell my son to move out and he moves in. I refuse to do that. He tells me that Im a hottie and a cutie but need to lose some weight. He is always right and forgets things that he has either promised or has said. We met on a dating site and he has never gotten off of it he says he isn't looking and only chats with them. We do have our fun times together but it is not right to not accept my family. Give me some advice here.

3/25/2008 4:16:49 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

bertdcaveman
Reno, NV

Ummm that would be dump the boyfreind. Sounds to me he's a drunk and doesn't care for family. JMO

3/25/2008 4:17:10 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

controlling comes to mind.im sure you can do better.

3/25/2008 4:17:19 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

If it were me his ass would be kicked to the curb. He sounds like a real loser???
Just the alcoholic part and the abuse should be enough for you to lose him.

3/25/2008 4:19:46 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

No matter what your child's age, NEVER put him/her out of the picture at the request of a boyfriend. Kids can no be replaced. MEN can! Plus, from the sounds of this dude, you need to ditch him and run! No one needs a jerk like that.

3/25/2008 4:21:56 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

alex_192
Sarasota, FL

it seems the sex is great
becuase no othe reazon to be with an abusive person
an alcoholic that is against your own son

but as i usually say
some people prefer great sex that a loving relationshpi

3/25/2008 4:55:54 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

jeffest1478
Saint Augustine, FL

if he doesnt except the family then he's not going to be part of it. Loose him.....

3/25/2008 4:57:58 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

cmjanew
Waverly, NY

Reference "relationship survivor" thread - the American Idol portion to be specific. Whew

3/25/2008 5:22:22 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

chuckyk
Portland, OR

Stormy said it all...in clear plain English

3/25/2008 5:27:36 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

jewls363
Lincoln, NE

Run while you can. You made your escape honey why would you wanna go back. Keep movin forward. I know your son is more important to you then that, dont ever second guess yourself on this one. Remember the ole saying "You get what you settle for". Dont settle this time honey. You are much better then that. If you want to teach someone how to treat you, teach them, they can only treat you and your son with dignity and respect.

3/25/2008 5:27:37 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

lin37
Comstock Park, MI

1.) your son is always more important to you than the BF.
2.) you do not want to be attached in any way to a drunk with emotional abusive tendencies. That may or may not esculate into physical abuse. It will always be a rollercoaster ride financially at the least, not to mention picking him up at the bar at 2 am and pouring him to bed, bailing him out when he gets arrested for DUI, paying his fines, driving him to work and home, trying to find ways to rob Peter to pay Paul because he drinks away the rent and food money and in general putting up with his CRAP....i can keep going.

what sounds more appealing.

1.)living with the young man you gave birth to?
2.) living with the young man you gave birth to and the drunk who will destroy both of your lives?

[Edited 3/25/2008 5:28:15 PM]

3/25/2008 5:53:15 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

yanks118
Moab, UT

RUN and RUN FAST!

i am not sure you mentioned one good thing about this guy!

3/25/2008 5:56:27 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

luvzhugz12
Richardson, TX

Did you go back and read what you wrote? I think if you do you can see the answer for yourself.

Good luck,

3/25/2008 5:57:57 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

You KNOW what u should do. You don't need our advice. It may not be easy but...... DUMP HIM! Sounds like a very unhealthy relationship for you.

3/25/2008 6:15:37 PM Should I or shouldn't I?  

bobbiemgee
Clarks Summit, PA

He asks you to pick him over your child?
He says your a hottie BUT??
alcoholic,and emotional abusive
Just my opinion but the fun times could NEVER be enough to accept that the rest of my life.
You deserve better dont ya think??

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4