Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal dating app

Once you have decided what to put on for a 1st date, one of the troubles is recognizing how really serious to get with conversation, or how light to maintain issues. poway dating Just have decided that I m ready for a Connection. There s absolutely nothing like sharing some weird and crazy stuff with a stranger. don t drop that dunta duh lyrics Your 1099 G reflects the total quantity paid to you or on your behalf.

rubratings legit

1 girl believed an individual she had been speaking to on the web was pretty typical. phoenix chat Immediately after a year of dating, they decided to element techniques even as they each acknowledged that someday they wanted to attempt once more. Are they a Titanic variety of particular person or a Lincoln kind? Could as properly know now if you are going to be faced with a lifetime of falling asleep in theaters or arguing over who gets the remote. hobbs and shaw russian girl Men will have to be invited to join by females, minimizing the creep factor of an open to anyone app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/12/2011 9:20:49 PM Revolting responses  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

What's the most disgusting response (not initial email, but RESPONSE) you have received?

I recieved an email from a "lady" tonight, and she asked if because she had a kid was she "out of the question"
Well the fact is she was not pretty at all in addition to being a single mother, but I politely said, "I am not interested, i am sorry"

Her response is "lick my bloody c*nt"

Nice. I like the idea of her being responsible for a childs upbringing. One more mainer ready to go!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/13/2011 4:46:57 AM Revolting responses  
paeonia
Boothbay Harbor, ME
39, joined Aug. 2011

I don't even know what to say to or about something like that. I was thinking that the introductory emails containing photos of appendages were ridiculous enough. I will say that I understand not wanting to get involved with someone who has children when you don't, but PLEASE do not let her be the representation of all single mothers. Clearly, she would not be preferential without kids either...

8/13/2011 10:27:05 AM Revolting responses  

ghee7g1b
Madison, ME
62, joined Apr. 2011

That is very inappropriate and also very scary that she IS a mother. No wonder kids are the way they are these days with "role models" like that!!!! I have grown kids but worry more about who I let around my grandkids!! Guess I am over-protective that way LOL
It is difficult to be with someone who has kids ( in your case the kids will probably be younger than in my case lol) Lots of problems to contend with. Good Luck in your search!!

8/14/2011 9:18:03 AM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jcmaine:
What's the most disgusting response (not initial email, but RESPONSE) you have received?

I recieved an email from a "lady" tonight, and she asked if because she had a kid was she "out of the question"
Well the fact is she was not pretty at all in addition to being a single mother, but I politely said, "I am not interested, i am sorry"

Her response is "lick my bloody c*nt"

Nice. I like the idea of her being responsible for a childs upbringing. One more mainer ready to go!

Im sorry, I think it's funny, I mean seriously it is just a dating site, get over it.

[Edited 8/14/2011 9:18:54 AM ]

8/14/2011 10:01:24 AM Revolting responses  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Quote from sweetkissme_81:
Im sorry, I think it's funny, I mean seriously it is just a dating site, get over it.
lol! you are just such a moutthy know it all. I am over it, i was sharing an anecdote. Get over yourself.

8/14/2011 4:10:12 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jcmaine:
lol! you are just such a moutthy know it all. I am over it, i was sharing an anecdote. Get over yourself.

Lol.....ya, good luck, pretty sure you are gonna need it!!

8/14/2011 5:37:16 PM Revolting responses  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Lol.....ya, good luck, pretty sure you are gonna need it!!
Lol,! And HOW are you doing on here?

8/14/2011 5:37:21 PM Revolting responses  
jerseyguy39
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,931)
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

No response at all is the worst; like you're not even worth them telling you to get lost.

8/14/2011 5:38:15 PM Revolting responses  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Quote from jerseyguy39:
No response at all is the worst; like you're not even worth them telling you to get lost.
SPeaking of which, I love how we have deluded ourselves into thinking not responding isn't rude.

8/14/2011 5:39:35 PM Revolting responses  
jerseyguy39
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

That's society circling the drain.

8/14/2011 6:02:44 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jcmaine:
Lol,! And HOW are you doing on here?

I'm doing pretty well actually, thanks for asking, Should I ask you the same thing, seems as though you have two profiles on the same dating website.

8/14/2011 6:03:40 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jcmaine:
SPeaking of which, I love how we have deluded ourselves into thinking not responding isn't rude.

This is the only thing we will ever agree on.

8/14/2011 9:40:57 PM Revolting responses  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

seems as though you have two profiles on the same dating website
Relevance?

As for your success, well let's be honest here until someone takes your bloated carcass off the market, you aren't doing any better.

8/15/2011 4:13:48 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jcmaine:
Relevance?

As for your success, well let's be honest here until someone takes your bloated carcass off the market, you aren't doing any better.

WOw.....REally.....Until somone takes my bloated carcass off the market? That is where you don't get it, I am not on any "market", I am single becuase I am not desperately seeking a partener like some people. As far as the bloated carcass comment, SERIOUSLY, I may not be Barbie doll, but you certainley are no ken. I am happy with the person that I am and the way that I look as well. I am not going to stoop to your ignorant, negative demeanur. I simply do not care what you think, you are going to die a lonely and unhappy old man, and you will have no one else to blame but yourself. So honestly, good luck to you, I sincerely mean it.

8/15/2011 4:55:36 PM Revolting responses  
changeislife
Keene, NH
35, joined Jun. 2011

I am seriously using this site to meet new people and to find a fulfilling relationship. You can say this is just a dating site, but in doing so you are demeaning everyone who uses it w/ hopes of finding someone meaningful.

This isn't a chat room back in the 1990s. The internet has grown since then. We are real people, socializing on a site using email, chat, audio & video communication. Those of us who give a damn about anyone other than ourselves know that this is not "just" a dating site. This is a site that we exercise respect for others just like we do in real life.

Telling a man to "get over it" when all he was doing was voicing a mild complaint about how f**ked up people are is an a**hole thing to do, especially since- aside from his retaliation to you (which is damned appropriate, to be honest)- he appears to be a decent man who doesn't deserve the treatment that he's getting. So, question...

What the hell is wrong with you? How can you say "good luck, you're going to need it" to a person when all you've done is treat him like garbage from the get-go? Do you seriously treat good guys who approach you like this? If so, what makes you think that you are not the one that needs the luck, since I can only assume that you are giving douche-bags contrary treatment.

So good luck TO YOU, ma'am.

8/15/2011 5:06:52 PM Revolting responses  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

I am not going to stoop to your ignorant, negative demeanur.

Lol you are kidding right?
Your snide little response IS negative. Delusional frigging people on here.....

8/15/2011 5:10:21 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from changeislife:
I am seriously using this site to meet new people and to find a fulfilling relationship. You can say this is just a dating site, but in doing so you are demeaning everyone who uses it w/ hopes of finding someone meaningful.

This isn't a chat room back in the 1990s. The internet has grown since then. We are real people, socializing on a site using email, chat, audio & video communication. Those of us who give a damn about anyone other than ourselves know that this is not "just" a dating site. This is a site that we exercise respect for others just like we do in real life.

Telling a man to "get over it" when all he was doing was voicing a mild complaint about how f**ked up people are is an a**hole thing to do, especially since- aside from his retaliation to you (which is damned appropriate, to be honest)- he appears to be a decent man who doesn't deserve the treatment that he's getting. So, question...

What the hell is wrong with you? How can you say "good luck, you're going to need it" to a person when all you've done is treat him like garbage from the get-go? Do you seriously treat good guys who approach you like this? If so, what makes you think that you are not the one that needs the luck, since I can only assume that you are giving douche-bags contrary treatment.

So good luck TO YOU, ma'am.

WEll on the contrary we have actually had serveral discussions or debates on different topics, so yes I can see that coming into this disscusion you were unaware of previous ignorant comments made by this poster. Anyways, sorry to offend you, I really was merely stating that, just that particular individual responded that way, doesn't mean that she was serious, I think it was really ment to be more of a attention seeking comment. (which is what she got) Anyways, I really do wish every luck in find their potential match.

8/15/2011 5:59:30 PM Revolting responses  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

regardless of any prior exchanges we may have had, your response was uncalled for and unduly c*ntish. Are you trying to be dougie?

8/15/2011 6:28:51 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jcmaine:
regardless of any prior exchanges we may have had, your response was uncalled for and unduly c*ntish. Are you trying to be dougie?

who is Dougie?.....And ok for the record, I will apoligize, I really was simply being sarcastic. Did not mean to offend the people who are using this website in a serious effort to find love. I will agree to disagree with you.

8/15/2011 7:02:42 PM Revolting responses  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,567)
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009
online now!

Apparently I'm the forum c*nt. Nice!

8/15/2011 7:41:50 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
Apparently I'm the forum c*nt. Nice!

hahaha.....Well apparently I wanna be like you?.......

8/27/2011 8:33:47 PM Revolting responses  
jturner18
Gouldsboro, ME
27, joined Jul. 2009

the best response i got from someone was i looked like a failed abortion. haha i never laughed so hard in my life. i said that wasnt to shabby.

8/28/2011 3:56:26 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jturner18:
the best response i got from someone was i looked like a failed abortion. haha i never laughed so hard in my life. i said that wasnt to shabby.

Oh my god.....lol...
At least you have the abillity to take a joke, and brush off some rude comments. Hang in there

9/4/2011 6:30:16 AM Revolting responses  
jerseyguy39
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

Oh my god.....lol...
At least you have the abillity to take a joke, and brush off some rude comments. Hang in there
That's not a joke; it's just a f**ked up thing to say. Why do women feel the need to say shit like that when a man approaches them, like they're insulted that you thought they might be willing to be seen with ya? Being turned down sucks enough, they have to pour salt on the wound? Why is that funny?

9/4/2011 8:33:56 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jerseyguy39:
That's not a joke; it's just a f**ked up thing to say. Why do women feel the need to say shit like that when a man approaches them, like they're insulted that you thought they might be willing to be seen with ya? Being turned down sucks enough, they have to pour salt on the wound? Why is that funny?

Easy killer, I was not the one who made the comment......

9/4/2011 9:00:59 PM Revolting responses  
jerseyguy39
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

You used the term "take a joke", did you not?

9/5/2011 1:05:24 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jerseyguy39:
You used the term "take a joke", did you not?

Considering the context of which you plucked those words from conversation, he was one who was saying he never laughed so hard. Soooo yeah, i did say, at least you took it as a joke. I simply stating the fact that, he was confident enough about who he was that whatever ignornant comment somone made, it wasn't really effecting him.
I didn't make the comment, nor would I ever say something like that to somone.

9/5/2011 1:05:58 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jturner18:

enough said............

9/5/2011 1:08:35 PM Revolting responses  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Considering the context of which you plucked those words from conversation, he was one who was saying he never laughed so hard. Soooo yeah, i did say, at least you took it as a joke. I simply stating the fact that, he was confident enough about who he was that whatever ignornant comment somone made, it wasn't really effecting him.
I didn't make the comment, nor would I ever say something like that to somone.

amazing how you managed to turn this into a fault of mine for not appreciating the uncalled for response.

9/5/2011 7:46:28 PM Revolting responses  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from jcmaine:
amazing how you managed to turn this into a fault of mine for not appreciating the uncalled for response.

what are you talking about?.....The previous comments were not reffering to you.