Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

Scammers develop fake profiles that are run by applications referred to as bots. lesbian chat rooms chicago To recognize how the dating game changed over the previous decade, we would look no further than Tinder. For instance, if you are a homebody, dating somebody who gets restless at household likely will not make a very good match. russian massage nj For instance, you can take a appear at their interest groups and forum pages to study how customers in the community are feeling about Friend Finder and dating in basic.

rubrating

It is about, she says, as great as it can get. dating services geneva Not feeling appealing adequate to be observed with your companion. So as an alternative of asking the overplayed What kind of music do you listen to? give it a tiny twist and ask the query in a one of a kind way. online dating site mumbai Then develop your dating profile in minutes and commence viewing other members, send and sign messages, chat rooms and a lot a lot more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/21/2011 9:41:15 AM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
singledude1977
Over 1,000 Posts (1,186)
Bath, NY
40, joined Mar. 2011

Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation ? All the believers I know have to bring God into everything. It drives me nuts.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/21/2011 10:11:14 AM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

its like cancer...stupid cancer it has to try to infect everything around it.
if they could shut their pieholes I wouldn't care about religion at all but they all try to make everyone around them stupid too
guess thats why I am so atheistic

8/21/2011 11:36:08 AM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,531)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

They are so absorbed by this emotional concoction known as religion that "pray the lord, god bless/god divine..." are expressions that bubble out of their crappers w/o them even realizing it...they were well programmed.

8/21/2011 11:59:23 AM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
grignon
Warrenville, IL
60, joined Oct. 2010

Imagine you're taking a 1 question math examination. You're told that if you answer correctly, you graduate summa cum laude and have your choice of careers. If you get it wrong, you flunk out and will work as a dog poop shoveler for the rest of your life.
Would your absolute focus be on the examination or would you allow yourself to be distracted, daydreaming?

So it's not surprising that believers obsess with the question. It's the range of answers that makes me shake my head. Ask any 5 what their answers are and with certainty they'll tell you: "2" "2.000000001" "5±5" "˜around 42" "pi"

Of course my answer is i, the imaginary operator.

note: This site doesn't support all alt codes but you get the drift.

[Edited 8/21/2011 12:02:38 PM ]

8/21/2011 12:11:37 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from grignon:
Imagine you're taking a 1 question math examination. You're told that if you answer correctly, you graduate summa cum laude and have your choice of careers. If you get it wrong, you flunk out and will work as a dog poop shoveler for the rest of your life.
Would your absolute focus be on the examination or would you allow yourself to be distracted, daydreaming?

So it's not surprising that believers obsess with the question. It's the range of answers that makes me shake my head. Ask any 5 what their answers are and with certainty they'll tell you: "2" "2.000000001" "5±5" "˜around 42" "pi"

Of course my answer is i, the imaginary operator.

note: This site doesn't support all alt codes but you get the drift.

my objection is that if I am takeing a test and have 5 people babbling in my ears wrong answers.

8/22/2011 11:04:27 AM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
53, joined Aug. 2010

I have known and currently know some deeply religous people that if you do not bring up religon, you would never know how they believe. In fact, I think the ones that are the most comfortable with their beliefs are the ones that express them the least.

It is the ones that are not sure they have made the right decision that get in everyone's face about what they believe. Probably because they need external validation of their beliefs.

8/22/2011 11:33:28 AM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from gjlover:
I have known and currently know some deeply religous people that if you do not bring up religon, you would never know how they believe. In fact, I think the ones that are the most comfortable with their beliefs are the ones that express them the least.

It is the ones that are not sure they have made the right decision that get in everyone's face about what they believe. Probably because they need external validation of their beliefs.

I am not opposed to all religions .I believe everyone has a right to their own belief and i don't think anyone should be forced or coersed into any belief .
I do take freedom to mean freedom for all (so long as it harms no one in the process)
freedom at the cost of others is not freedom at all.
to browbeat someone into submission is a hollow victory atbest
it is the christians and islamic religions contenion that all who do not believe as we do are wrong and should be destroyed or exiled(cast off).this is where I feel compelled to take exception.I have no wish to live in a world where god or allah rules.I much prefer to live where men are allowed to think and speak their mind without fear of persicution(sp)

8/22/2011 4:15:52 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from gjlover:

Isn't always the case...in both instances?

A dog that barks is a dog that doesn't bite.

8/22/2011 4:30:36 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
I am not opposed to all religions .I believe everyone has a right to their own belief and i don't think anyone should be forced or coersed into any belief .
I do take freedom to mean freedom for all (so long as it harms no one in the process)
freedom at the cost of others is not freedom at all.
to browbeat someone into submission is a hollow victory atbest
it is the christians and islamic religions contenion that all who do not believe as we do are wrong and should be destroyed or exiled(cast off).this is where I feel compelled to take exception.I have no wish to live in a world where god or allah rules.I much prefer to live where men are allowed to think and speak their mind without fear of persicution(sp)

A little off topic...but I am happy to share with all of you that today, at 18:00hrs. Argentina time, the Court of the State of Buenos Aires will be debating the passing of an amendment to the Religious Freedom Law enacted few years ago. According to this bill "Religious freedom ALSO implies the protection of the people's right not to be a believer neither to belong to any religion".

8/22/2011 4:39:52 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
A little off topic...but I am happy to share with all of you that today, at 18:00hrs. Argentina time, the Court of the State of Buenos Aires will be debating the passing of an amendment to the Religious Freedom Law enacted few years ago. According to this bill "Religious freedom ALSO implies the protection of the people's right not to be a believer neither to belong to any religion".

every victory is a step in the right direction. Let the light of reason shine into every corner and light the room

8/22/2011 5:15:01 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
every victory is a step in the right direction. Let the light of reason shine into every corner and light the room

See...regardless to popular beliefs Argentinians, although mostly originally Christians, don't care too much for religion and/or religious institutions...and Atheism in my country is on the rise. For instance, Argentina was 1) the first country in Latin America to legalize guy marriage...2) Led the Atheist Bus and the Un-baptize campaigns...3) Had most Atheist Conventions than other nations on the region...4) Named the first Atheist (a female)to the Supreme Court.

8/22/2011 5:20:07 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I wish this country was more forward thinking like that.

8/22/2011 5:37:13 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
I wish this country was more forward thinking like that.

Not with the way education is going.

8/22/2011 6:03:38 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I guess wishful thinking doesn't get any thing done.

8/22/2011 6:18:55 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

But allows hope to "" evolve...""

8/24/2011 3:09:13 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

psycho_jak
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Eugene, OR
31, joined Jul. 2008

It's interesting how people requite proof in everything EXCEPT when it comes to gawd. If you tell them you saw a man flap his arms and fly, they wouldn't believe you until you gave them proof. So, instead of proof, you get 10 other people to say it's true (even though they didn't see it themselves). Essentially, this is what people do when believing in gawd. There is no proof whatsoever that gawd exists, but they believe it cuz other peopld told them it was true. It's ridiculous. It's funny. Some peopld tell me that after what they've seen in and life and been through in life, there's no way they can't believe in gawd. I say that is the exact same reason I DON'T believe in gawd. They things I've seen and lived through have convinced me that gawd couldn't possibly exist.

8/24/2011 6:43:02 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

^^^^^^you hit the nail on the head there

[Edited 8/24/2011 6:43:35 PM ]

8/24/2011 6:48:05 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from psycho_jak:
It's interesting how people requite proof in everything EXCEPT when it comes to gawd. If you tell them you saw a man flap his arms and fly, they wouldn't believe you until you gave them proof. So, instead of proof, you get 10 other people to say it's true (even though they didn't see it themselves). Essentially, this is what people do when believing in gawd. There is no proof whatsoever that gawd exists, but they believe it cuz other peopld told them it was true. It's ridiculous. It's funny. Some peopld tell me that after what they've seen in and life and been through in life, there's no way they can't believe in gawd. I say that is the exact same reason I DON'T believe in gawd. They things I've seen and lived through have convinced me that gawd couldn't possibly exist.

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm

8/24/2011 8:07:54 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dpdrinker23:
hhmmmmmmmmmmmm

And the reason for your reaction is................? (fill in the blank)

8/24/2011 9:08:56 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

just making me think... alot of the whole religion thing

8/27/2011 12:00:57 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dpdrinker23:
just making me think... alot of the whole religion thing

You mean..."about religion". OK?

8/27/2011 6:24:25 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
You mean..."about religion". OK?

yes

on the fakes and greedy money hungry "preachers"

8/27/2011 7:35:07 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

dpdrinker23

Don't leave out "rapists"

8/27/2011 8:05:45 PM Can't anyone that believes keep religion out of conversation?  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

True and judgmental

<----- alex if its easier