Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Customer service checks every profile to assure that it is designed by genuine clients. texas dating sites On the web dating is a way to open doors to meet and date men and women, Reis says. The only way to practice these wonderful qualities is to really interact socially. busty asian amateur Raya will also show you which close friends you have in frequent if you both have a mutual friend s telephone number, so you can always ask your pal if they vouch for your prospective date.

looking to hookup now

It is a clean procedure and perfect for these who have busy lifestyles. lake city personals I was in a loveless, sexless marriage. A free app is out there as an additional way for you to discover prospective matches and access your private albums. streamate apk Like any connection, these on the web first connections have their upsides and downsides—it s just that the pros and cons are a little diverse.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/14/2011 12:40:07 AM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

nipperss
Boise, ID
26, joined Sep. 2011

Title explains it all peoples! Give your opinons why don't ya?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/26/2011 3:28:29 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
wgluv2hunt
Moyie Springs, ID
37, joined May. 2008

Different for everyone.

9/26/2011 9:45:10 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
ravidlas09
Idaho Falls, ID
26, joined Sep. 2011

Five years either way, younger or older.......except 18 is the youngest I'd go. But it is different for everyone

9/28/2011 12:57:09 AM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

santadave
Boise, ID
75, joined Sep. 2008

Too young? I can't quite remember..
Too old? I'm there.

9/28/2011 8:28:25 AM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

joselucho
Hailey, ID
33, joined Aug. 2011

so im old 27

9/28/2011 8:43:12 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
1coolchica
Boise, ID
27, joined Jul. 2011

It depends on the person. I like them older because they have experience under their belt... But not too old I'd say I would go for someone that is I guess early mid thirties. The youngest would be Probably 20 for me, I'm tired of the ppl fresh from school

10/7/2011 1:08:47 AM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

benjamindover
Boise, ID
45, joined May. 2011

And as you get older, you enjoy the younger ladies, because they are more appreciative of the way they are treated. as women get older, they "seem" to get more jaded, and think they are OWED something, and end up treating me like crap, and taking advantage of my being nice, and I feel used. (wait. lol... um. . . use me please? lol

The problem is finding a young woman that is sexually open, and willing to to allow herself to be pleased, without any hangups...a younger hottie that is not selfish, and is willing to give back as ya know it all goes both ways...

It is a lot easier for a gal to find an older, or younger guy, than for a guy to find a younger or older gal.

Us guys have to get past the "is this a creepy old PERV?" for even expressing interest in a younger woman who does not first initiate flirtations.

isn't THAT wrong?

10/7/2011 9:12:38 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
darkangel69z
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,370)
Nampa, ID
45, joined Sep. 2011

hmmmm well... that all depends on what it is your after... hell my late husband was 12 yrs older than me. It's all got to do with what you both feel comfortable with not what other people think, but if your a 50 yr old looking at an 18 yr old well... ok.. I think that is creepy...

10/18/2011 9:17:15 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

desertwolfx
Meridian, ID
43, joined Oct. 2011

Well I belive it depends on both sides. I have known younger ladys that act 10 years past there age. And have known older women that act like there 16 (if your 35 and in your kids school clothes there ain't nuthing sexy about that ) and vise versa. I also noticed the older I get the more open I am.. no I'm not going to run off with a 19 year old, but I sure wouldn't turn my back on a mature 25 year old ether..

12/5/2011 5:47:43 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

tj_brewer1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Tooele, UT
34, joined Jul. 2010

If s/he's more than 5 years beyond your age in either directions, s/he's too old/young.

3/30/2012 1:40:12 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
darklord13
Nampa, ID
45, joined Feb. 2012

I grew up with a youthful appearance like when I was eighteen I looked like I was 12 and didn't need to shave for three or four months. When I joined the service, most individuals asked if I had lied about my age. When I was in my early 30's most women thought I was between the ages of 17 and 20. I'm turning 40 this year and I have graduated up to looking like I'm between 21 and 25, one person even said I looked 27. Most people tell me that I am blessed because of this, but I find it as a curse and I tell you why. Most women older then me won't give me the time of day, women my age think I'm to young for them, and women younger then me enjoy my company until they find out how old I am, then they don't want anything to do with me.
I do prefer younger women even though I find most of them to be inexperienced and immature. The majority of older women bug the hell outa me with their quick to remark and self-independence where they don't need a man. To me, that is a two-way streak. And I've only had one women the same age as me that ever gave me a long lasting chance and I had to know her for 17 years before she would date me, then we ended up married and it took me another ten years to figure out that it wasn't just my d*ck she wanted. My last girlfriend was 15 years younger then me and we were together a little over 5 years.
Her sister and husband have a 20 year difference she being 22 and him 42 and a very close friend of mine is 16 years older then his wife, him 74 and her 58 with them being married for 23 years. Also if you look throughout history there has always been large age gaps between couples here and there and a couple hundred years ago families would marry younger women off to older gentlemen who were well established just so the family would know the women was well cared for.
The changing of the times has dismissed seeing this as much mostly because of women’s lib and law, but in most states you still can marry off your 15 year old daughter to an older man over the age of eighteen with a parents written consent or a judges order.
In ending, because of how I grew up, I never really had very many women or friends my own age. Most were either 10 to 15 years older or younger then I. When I was 15 I had a relationship with a 38-year-old women, 17 with a 14 year old, 19 with a 53 year old (she presented herself as 25 and looked 21), 21 with a 17 year old, 23 with a 22 year old, and 33 with a 19 year old. I've had other relationships then this but it was when I was in my teens and the girls were the same age as or within one year older or younger then me.

4/2/2012 1:52:05 AM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

codyintheory
Idaho Falls, ID
30, joined Mar. 2012

17 to young....30 to old

4/8/2012 8:48:28 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

twinkleetows
Boise, ID
52, joined May. 2008

My age range is 39 to 49, However i havent had any luck with Men that are older than me?

[Edited 4/8/2012 8:48:52 PM ]

4/8/2012 10:07:48 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
darklord13
Nampa, ID
45, joined Feb. 2012

That's ok twinkle, they just can't keep up with ya.

4/10/2012 10:15:44 AM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
phillip1954
Murdock, FL
62, joined Nov. 2011

For everyone it is different. I prefer a lady who is my age or younger.

4/10/2012 11:18:44 AM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

codyintheory
Idaho Falls, ID
30, joined Mar. 2012

thats a big sretch

4/14/2012 11:22:26 AM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
darklord13
Nampa, ID
45, joined Feb. 2012

I prefer younger ladies and anything under 18 is to young. Your never to old.

4/24/2012 5:47:51 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  
verywrong
Meridian, ID
47, joined Apr. 2012

Anything before Jr high, anything past a walker or oxygen assist

6/15/2012 10:52:37 PM How young is too young? How old is too old?  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
52, joined Dec. 2009

If I can be their mama, they are too young. If they are one leg into a nursing home. They are definately wayyyyyyyyyyyy too old.